Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 6/11/13, 07:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
does anyone know if there is anyway to track your car once its on the train?
Old 6/11/13, 07:49 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by woodzusa
Good news!.
I'm starting to get that sinking feeling myself. Have a VIN but no ETA or window sticker.
No worries, woodzusa. I'll get it to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by "XLR8IN"
does anyone know if there is anyway to track your car once its on the train?
Yes... Me!

Deysha
Old 6/11/13, 07:51 AM

SWEET, Deysha could you see if mine is on the train yet. i kind of figured you would know so i PM'd you my info yesterday. thanks
Old 6/11/13, 08:43 AM

Hey Deysha, I sent you a PM last Friday with my info. Thanks!
Old 6/11/13, 10:07 AM
GT Member

Mee Too!

Originally Posted by cobrajg
Checked this morning and my window sticker is online with build date of 6/17/13.

Just made it in before the shutdown, as Deysha said I would. Thanks Deysha for being right! Was worried after last week's shutdown.
You and me both, Baby!!! I just got my window sticker this morning and I have the same build date as you...June 17th! I was all worked up about not beating the big shut down. Thought last's weeks shut down was it for the Summer, but then found out about July's shut-down, got worried, but it's all moot now...it finally feels real now. Still a solid 4+ weeks of waiting for delivery, but it sure beats August!!!

Last edited by Dinosoar; 6/11/13 at 10:09 AM.
Old 6/11/13, 10:15 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Dinosoar
You and me both, Baby!!! I just got my window sticker this morning and I have the same build date as you...June 17th! I was all worked up about not beating the big shut down. Thought last's weeks shut down was it for the Summer, but then found out about July's shut-down, got worried, but it's all moot now...it finally feels real now. Still a solid 4+ weeks of waiting for delivery, but it sure beats August!!!

Thats great Dinosoar, congrats!
Old 6/11/13, 10:20 AM
GT Member

Congrats to you both. Here's to a speedy build and delivery. My baby was born today. Cars only going 60 miles to dealer so I have an ETA of this Friday. Praying Deysha doesn't deliver any bad news later this week.
Old 6/11/13, 10:39 AM

I have the same sinking feeling, no VIN, No Build date. This is a second vehice for me and a summer one. I have never owned a Ford and it's not looking like I will.
Old 6/11/13, 11:10 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by JDMontana
I have the same sinking feeling, no VIN, No Build date. This is a second vehice for me and a summer one. I have never owned a Ford and it's not looking like I will.
Me as well. Almost 7 weeks now with no VIN or build date. Odds of the car being produced before shutdown shrinking every day.

But hey, try to keep your head up. I still think it's worth the wait to get exactly what you want.

Last edited by Marcin K.; 6/11/13 at 11:19 AM.
Old 6/11/13, 11:42 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 111 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by Marcin K.
Me as well. Almost 7 weeks now with no VIN or build date. Odds of the car being produced before shutdown shrinking every day.

But hey, try to keep your head up. I still think it's worth the wait to get exactly what you want.
It is worth the wait. Track pack and recaros are awesome. I am so amazed at the difference between base GT and track pack in terms of handling. Surpassed my expectations. Hope the car arrives soon!
Old 6/11/13, 12:30 PM
GT Member

It is worth the wait. Track pack and recaros are awesome. I am so amazed at the difference between base GT and track pack in terms of handling. Surpassed my expectations. Hope the car arrives soon!
Thanks dmichaels! Glad to hear your car has surpassed your expectations. I plan on hitting a few track days per year, so I got the GT track pack. I was on the fence about the recaros, but after reading great reviews I thought they'd be worth the price tag. It elevates my spirits to hear you speak so highly of your new awesome ride. Car looks sweet. Glad it came in pretty quick, and congrats!
Old 6/11/13, 12:39 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 111 Likes on 101 Posts
Thanks dmichaels! Glad to hear your car has surpassed your expectations. I plan on hitting a few track days per year, so I got the GT track pack. I was on the fence about the recaros, but after reading great reviews I thought they'd be worth the price tag. It elevates my spirits to hear you speak so highly of your new awesome ride. Car looks sweet. Glad it came in pretty quick, and congrats!
I came from a car with KW coil overs, and the handling was quite good. The mustang stock feels better... Haven't pushed it a real lot yet, and I won't be able to until Watkins Glen in August, but it really is fantastic. I think I need to bed the brakes cause they don't feel as grabby as they should, but I will work on that this weekend.

Did you send your order info to Deysha for tracking?
Old 6/11/13, 01:04 PM
GT Member

Window Sticker showed up !!!

Woohoo !! My window sticker showed up today with a build date of 06/17/2013 !!!

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webvie...BP8CFXE5245012

Thanks to Deysha for all the info she has provided so far !!
Old 6/11/13, 02:05 PM

Got "the call" this morning. This is going to be the longest work day ever. Picking my new pony up tonight. Can't wait! Pictures and reviews soon.

Anyone have any luck using the 2K rebate on an ordered car? (hahaha...)

It's a Rag Top Day!
Old 6/11/13, 02:09 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by 2014RagTopDay
Got "the call" this morning. This is going to be the longest work day ever. Picking my new pony up tonight. Can't wait! Pictures and reviews soon.

It's a Rag Top Day!
Incentives are location-dependent, but you SHOULD have been able to lock-in your incentive at the time of ordering or receive any higher incentive offered upon delivery.
Old 6/11/13, 02:24 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by dmichaels

Did you send your order info to Deysha for tracking?
Yes, I did. She's super helpful! I still have to wait a bit longer for the VIN and scheduling, but looks like there is some progress.

Watkins Glen, huh. Awesome, that is one sweet track. I'm planning to hit up Grattan and Gingerman raceways in Michigan in August/September (if my car makes is by July.) I 'd like to take some time to break it in.
Also in September I plan to got to a HPDE training course at Mid Ohio. I completed the Acura High Performance Driving course there and I loved the track. I can imagine what a 420hp Mustang would feel like around that road course!

Last edited by Marcin K.; 6/11/13 at 02:38 PM.
Old 6/11/13, 02:42 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
No worries, woodzusa. I'll get it to you as soon as possible.

Yes... Me!

Deysha
CEO Alan Mulally who? I think Deysha is the one running the show behind the scenes. Lo and behold, I got my PM from Deysha confirming a tentative ETA to dealer of 07/14.
What ever they are paying you it isn't enough. Thank you so much for the update..

Last edited by woodzusa; 6/11/13 at 02:50 PM.
Old 6/11/13, 02:52 PM
Bullitt Member

Are there brochure coupons for the 2014s floating around yet?
Old 6/11/13, 03:01 PM
GT Member

We Three!

Originally Posted by Cobra 2997

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webvie...BP8CFXE5245012

You, me, and cobrajg make three!! We are all getting our cars built on the same date...6/17/13!! Very cool!
Old 6/11/13, 03:14 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by "XLR8IN"
SWEET, Deysha could you see if mine is on the train yet. i kind of figured you would know so i PM'd you my info yesterday. thanks
Originally Posted by bwu1
Hey Deysha, I sent you a PM last Friday with my info. Thanks!
I sent you guys a PM.

Woo hoo!

Originally Posted by saparish
Congrats to you both. Here's to a speedy build and delivery. My baby was born today. Cars only going 60 miles to dealer so I have an ETA of this Friday. Praying Deysha doesn't deliver any bad news later this week.
Everything will be just fine, saparish.

Originally Posted by JDMontana
I’ll get back to your PM tomorrow, JDMontana.

I also sent you a PM today.

Originally Posted by Cobra 2997

You’re very welcome!!

Originally Posted by 2014RagTopDay
It's a Rag Top Day!
Sweet!! I can’t wait to see the pictures.

Originally Posted by woodzusa
CEO Alan Mulally who? I think Deysha is the one running the show behind the scenes. Lo and behold, I got my PM from Deysha confirming a tentative ETA to dealer of 07/14.
What ever they are paying you it isn't enough. Thank you so much for the update..
Lol!! You’re welcome, woodzusa!

Deysha

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread