2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 5/29/13, 07:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Deysha

Got a message from u yesterday but the name on the update was not mine. Not sure if the GT500 update was for me or someone else. Any info u have is greatly appreciated as always!!!

Thx Dan
Old 5/29/13, 07:35 PM
V6 Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I ordered a 2014 pony on May 1st. When I was at the dealer they told me it would be ready in 6-10 weeks. I'm really hoping to get it before the July 4th weekend. I gotta know what it feels like to drive up to a party in a new Mustang. Half way through June I'll probably be checking my email every ten minutes.

I'm new to the site. How are you guys getting these updates? Do I have to PM this magical Deysha person some special information or something?
Old 5/29/13, 07:59 PM
V6 Member

Welcome Cyle, PM FordCustomerService (Deysha) with your order number and dealer name. She will then send you updates.
Old 5/30/13, 05:44 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 684 Likes on 347 Posts
[QUOTE=Cyle;6632473]I ordered a 2014 pony on May 1st. When I was at the dealer they told me it would be ready in 6-10 weeks. I'm really hoping to get it before the July 4th weekend. I gotta know what it feels like to drive up to a party in a new Mustang. Half way through June I'll probably be checking my email every ten minutes.

I'm new to the site. How are you guys getting these updates? Do I have to PM this magical Deysha person some special information or something?[/QUOTE]
Your sales person should provide you with a DORA, he should have it now. With a 1 May order date, your VIN will be available soon.......then it's just a matter of time. My 2011 took about 7 weeks, order to delivery date..
Old 5/30/13, 09:01 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by saparish
I saved the window sticker link Deysha sent me last week and religously check it at least 2 or 3 times per day. I clicked it this morning and lo and behold my window sticker appeared. Blend date of 6/11 on Lyla.
WOOHOO!! How exciting!!
Old 5/30/13, 10:06 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Shelby Mama

WOOHOO!! How exciting!!
Does the Mistress have a name yet, Shelby Mama? My Shelby will be named Lyla. This was the girl name my wife and I had picked out when she was pregnant 5 years ago, but we got a Brady instead. . Worked out great for me. I have an awesome son and now I get to us the name for my new baby.
Old 5/30/13, 11:46 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I saved the window sticker link Deysha sent me last week and religously check it at least 2 or 3 times per day. I clicked it this morning and lo and behold my window sticker appeared. Blend date of 6/11 on Lyla.
Woo hoo! Getting closer, saparish!

Originally Posted by theallmightycow
I just send Deysha a new PM
My blend date for the Shelby was yesterday, so hopefully good news on a shipping ETA. This car can't come fast enough!
I’ll get to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by danster68
Hi Deysha
Got a message from u yesterday but the name on the update was not mine. Not sure if the GT500 update was for me or someone else. Any info u have is greatly appreciated as always!!!
Thx Dan
Yup! That was my bad. I had 2 messages open and I sent the same message to both of you… I’ll get you in a sec…

Originally Posted by Cyle
I ordered a 2014 pony on May 1st. When I was at the dealer they told me it would be ready in 6-10 weeks. I'm really hoping to get it before the July 4th weekend. I gotta know what it feels like to drive up to a party in a new Mustang. Half way through June I'll probably be checking my email every ten minutes.
I'm new to the site. How are you guys getting these updates? Do I have to PM this magical Deysha person some special information or something?
Originally Posted by cobrajg
Welcome Cyle, PM FordCustomerService (Deysha) with your order number and dealer name. She will then send you updates.
Yeeeess!!! What cobrajg said. Congrats and welcome to the forum, Cyle. PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it for you.

Deysha
Old 5/30/13, 01:35 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 111 Likes on 101 Posts
Car is in NY hoping it gets delivered to CT on Saturday a couple days early! Now that I know I am so close I'm really chomping at the bit!
Old 5/30/13, 01:36 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 111 Likes on 101 Posts
Does the Mistress have a name yet, Shelby Mama? My Shelby will be named Lyla. This was the girl name my wife and I had picked out when she was pregnant 5 years ago, but we got a Brady instead. . Worked out great for me. I have an awesome son and now I get to us the name for my new baby.
Nice name! Good place to use it too.
Old 5/30/13, 02:44 PM

Have a nice day????!!!

Have a nice day? With this message from Deysha I'm having an excstatic day.

"I checked on that order, and your vehicle finished building yesterday, but it has not been put out to await shipment yet. It shows an ETA of Jun-11-2013 to your dealer, which is subject to change. Have a nice day!

Deysha"

So far I've gotten my VIN, Sticker and so many updates I can't contain myself.

I'd better get busy picking out those gold stripes (in homage to the 97 Aztec Gold GT Convertible that died saving my son's life - with the top down) to put on my beautiful new Black GT Premium Convertible, 6 spd, brembos, comfort, and black leather 6 ways. I wish they would have offered the track pack with the convertible but I probably would have ripped the roof off.

The only person I can think of that is happier is my auto insurance agent...

Thanks everyone for all of the great stories and photos.

They should rename this thread "Anticipation."

Deysha - you a the fairy godmother of Mustang owner to-be's.
Old 5/30/13, 06:19 PM

Just put my deposit down on a factory order. Should get my build number to give to Deysha in a day or two.

Mustang GT Premium
Sterling Grey / Saddle
Auto | Brembo | Nav | Backup Camera | Reverse Sensors W/ Security

Let the wait begin!
Old 5/31/13, 06:38 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by dmichaels
Car is in NY hoping it gets delivered to CT on Saturday a couple days early! Now that I know I am so close I'm really chomping at the bit!
I’ll keep my fingers crossed, dmichaels.

Originally Posted by 2014RagTopDay
Have a nice day? With this message from Deysha I'm having an excstatic day.

So far I've gotten my VIN, Sticker and so many updates I can't contain myself.
The only person I can think of that is happier is my auto insurance agent...
Thanks everyone for all of the great stories and photos.
They should rename this thread "Anticipation."
Deysha - you a the fairy godmother of Mustang owner to-be's.
Thanks for making me blush, 2014RagTopDay!

Originally Posted by CrazyStand
Just put my deposit down on a factory order. Should get my build number to give to Deysha in a day or two.
Let the wait begin!
Woo woot!! Congrats on your order, CrazyStand. I’ll be waiting on your PM.

Deysha
Old 5/31/13, 07:34 AM
Cobra Member

Looks like my Stang hasn't even been set out to ship yet! Come on Flat Rock lets get on it, lol! 2014RagTopDay is right this thread should be labeled Anticipation! Which at the moment is killing me. Thanks for the update Deysha!
Old 5/31/13, 07:46 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by dmichaels
That's great news for you dmichaels! That's really early, too! My new ETA is July 11, so I'd love to see that Ford is two weeks ahead of estimates. At any rate, keep us posted when you do get that beauty. Remember, my kid and I are eagerly awaiting pics of your Grabber Blue Trackmaster Mustang.
Old 5/31/13, 07:56 AM

Ordered March 15, built May 13, and STILL sitting at Flat Rock awaiting shipment. Anticipation is not a bad name for thread but i think it should be called "EXCRUCIATING"....haha.. Thank God for Deysha and her updates, its the only saving grace...............
Old 5/31/13, 08:10 AM

Wow... Just got an update from Deysha that my car (Shelby) which was originally intended to have build date of 6/10 with an ETA of 7/3 is now in Production and has an ETA to the dealer of 6/15 which is only 2 weeks from today...that was QUICK!!..
Old 5/31/13, 09:27 AM
V6 Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
"Your sales person should provide you with a DORA, he should have it now. With a 1 May order date, your VIN will be available soon.......then it's just a matter of time. My 2011 took about 7 weeks, order to delivery date.. "

Thanks. My sales guy says his GM has it and he's out untill Saturday morning. Will give updates as I get them.

Last edited by Cyle; 5/31/13 at 09:28 AM. Reason: typo
Old 5/31/13, 10:13 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by klmustang2011
Wow... Just got an update from Deysha that my car (Shelby) which was originally intended to have build date of 6/10 with an ETA of 7/3 is now in Production and has an ETA to the dealer of 6/15 which is only 2 weeks from today...that was QUICK!!..
That's exciting klmustang. It was looking like we were going to have Shelby sisters before you got this great news. Fingers crossed that Deysha might deliver the same news to me since we had build dates that were the same.
Old 5/31/13, 10:25 AM
GT Member

That's exciting klmustang. It was looking like we were going to have Shelby sisters before you got this great news. Fingers crossed that Deysha might deliver the same news to me since we had build dates that were the same.
And just like that, Fairy Godmother Deysha waves her magic wand and my car is in production. Klmustang, we are going to have sister cars after all. What a fabulous Friday. At this point I think we should lead a hostile takeover of FordMoCo and make Deysha the CEO.
Old 5/31/13, 10:26 AM

Ordered 11/30/12-Deposit
Dora 12/7/12
Gt500-Ruby-Red-2014
Alociated 3 weeks ago this past wednesday.
Still waiting ;
Deysha; can you help
If you need order code & dealer # .I have it.
Randy;

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread