Old 6/25/13, 02:08 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great new Dinosour! I'm jealous. Enjoy!
Old 6/25/13, 02:20 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by saparish
Word on the street is my Shelby departed Ramp 51 at 7:26 this morning. With my luck it will be the last delivery on the hauler so I can't get it tonight. Have to work late tomorrow so maybe Thursday will be pickup day. Still holding out hope for today though.
EDIT: It's here, it's here, tomorrow will be the day. Deysha can sleep easy tonight knowing she doesn't have to deal with me any longer. Crazy how a simple two word text from my dealer, it's here, made me forget about the wait over the past few months. All I can think of now is driving her 90 miles home from the dealer tomorrow night. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

Last edited by saparish; 6/25/13 at 03:59 PM.
Old 6/25/13, 04:02 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Dinosoar
Just got the PM from our favorite Customer Service rep. My car arrived one week early...today! Someone's gotta make some bumper stickers that say "I Love Deysha".

For the new guys' reference, here is how my timeline worked out;
5/20 - Order placed
6/11 - Windo sticker posted
6/17 - Build date\
6/18-19 - Departed Flat Rock
6/25 - Dealership arrival (to Northern Virginia)

P.S.: Good luck saparish...that beautiful red Shelby will be home soon!
Congrats Dinosaur. Don't forget to post some pics.
Old 6/25/13, 04:35 PM

EDIT: It's here, it's here, tomorrow will be the day. Deysha can sleep easy tonight knowing she doesn't have to deal with me any longer. Crazy how a simple two word text from my dealer, it's here, made me forget about the wait over the past few months. All I can think of now is driving her 90 miles home from the dealer tomorrow night. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

YAY!!! Awesome news....I bet you won't be sleeping too good tonite! Please post pics when you have her
Old 6/25/13, 05:41 PM
GT Member

Wooohooo! All that waiting pays off at last
Old 6/25/13, 08:57 PM
GT Member

Congrats Scott! Looking forward to seeing pix!
Old 6/25/13, 09:27 PM
GT Member

Mission Complete

Well, I got it home...mission complete! No pix for today since I got home so late...after 1030. Took me 3 hours to pick it up. Dealer wanted more money...said they messed up the rebates. I pitched a small fit, and they yield to the discrepancy. In short, your $750 cash coupon with the "brochure" you ordered from the website is not available with the factory rebates...$2000 in my case. Why would anyone use that coupon? If they were messing with me, it didn't last long. I used another rebate offer, and they ended up sticking to the agreed price 5 weeks ago which cost them $250. I still have a ton of FRPP kits to pick up...hope they don't jerk me around on that. FYI...my salesman said the $2000 rebate was not going to be renewed on July 8th when it expires. I don't believe him, but he did throw it out there so keep watch on your pending sales and rebates.

At any rate, the car was all I hoped it'd be. That Deep Impact Blue is awesome in my opinion. I did not run that 5.0 out, but I can't tell it will be a blast! Pix will come in a day or so.

Thanks for all the well-wishers, and Deysha, of course!

Good luck to the rest of you folks...a special order Mustang is work, but as most have testified, well worth it...I echo that sentiment!

Last edited by Dinosoar; 6/25/13 at 09:30 PM.
Old 6/25/13, 09:39 PM

10 weeks and still waiting

2014 GT Prem Oxford White
Ordered 4/18
VIN generated ~ 6/21
Build date - "maybe" first week in August, not scheduled.

Coming up on 10 weeks since I ordered, and not even scheduled!

Totally ridiculous timeline, and neither customer service nor the dealer has any good explanation of why I am waiting so darn long.

The dealer tells me it is all up to the factory and they know nothing, and customer service says they don't have factory info and they refer me back to the dealer. I don't understand how Ford doesn't know what their own factories are doing.

I'm very unhappy with Ford on this order. I ordered so I could drive it this summer and I'll get it on Labor day - maybe.

Last edited by teleplayer; 6/25/13 at 09:57 PM.
Old 6/25/13, 10:28 PM
Bullitt Member

Well, I got it home...mission complete! No pix for today since I got home so late...after 1030. Took me 3 hours to pick it up. Dealer wanted more money...said they messed up the rebates. I pitched a small fit, and they yield to the discrepancy. In short, your $750 cash coupon with the "brochure" you ordered from the website is not available with the factory rebates...$2000 in my case. Why would anyone use that coupon? If they were messing with me, it didn't last long. I used another rebate offer, and they ended up sticking to the agreed price 5 weeks ago which cost them $250. I still have a ton of FRPP kits to pick up...hope they don't jerk me around on that. FYI...my salesman said the $2000 rebate was not going to be renewed on July 8th when it expires. I don't believe him, but he did throw it out there so keep watch on your pending sales and rebates.

At any rate, the car was all I hoped it'd be. That Deep Impact Blue is awesome in my opinion. I did not run that 5.0 out, but I can't tell it will be a blast! Pix will come in a day or so.

Good luck to the rest of you folks...a special order Mustang is work, but as most have testified, well worth it...I echo that sentiment!
the factory incentives can be combined with the $750 private cash. only thing it can't be combined with is any type of owner loyalty rebate like the competitive lease cash.
Old 6/25/13, 10:30 PM
Bullitt Member

so the Dealer incentive expires on 07/08. So if your car is not delivered by then your sol? I would not be a happy camper if this is true

so if it expires prior to your cars arrival then we are sol?
I would most likely tell them to keep it and ill look for a used one.
Old 6/26/13, 08:01 AM

A few pages back someone said that the rebates at time of order were supposed to be honored. Unless there was a better one going on.

But I tend to agree, not sure I'd want the car at 2K more price point. But we'll see, still a few weeks out for me.
Old 6/26/13, 09:25 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by CrazyStand
A few pages back someone said that the rebates at time of order were supposed to be honored. Unless there was a better one going on.

But I tend to agree, not sure I'd want the car at 2K more price point. But we'll see, still a few weeks out for me.
This is my understanding and what I was told by my dealer.

Also, some are not stackable so the 750 mail coupon may not be allowed with the 1000 lease conquest, etc.
Old 6/26/13, 09:54 AM
Mach 1 Member

Question Eric84

Whatever happened to Ericd84 and his complaint ?

Last edited by karrnutt; 6/27/13 at 08:47 PM. Reason: incorrect user name
Old 6/26/13, 10:13 AM

Hi Deysha,

Thanks for the welcome and I sent you a PM with my VIN,

Doug.
Old 6/26/13, 11:08 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Just got the PM from our favorite Customer Service rep. My car arrived one week early...today! Someone's gotta make some bumper stickers that say "I Love Deysha".

P.S.: Good luck saparish...that beautiful red Shelby will be home soon!
Awwwe!! Congrats again, Dinosoar!

Originally Posted by klmustang2011
Got notified by Deysha yesterday that my car is in transit in West Virginia...Wooohoo....Now to get rid of my 2011 GT..
Thanks Deysha!!!!!
You’re welcome, klmustang2011!

Originally Posted by HolyPony!
Hey, I ordered my new Mustang on April 19th, and it got to the dealer May 23rd, for what I expected to be a July delivery! Needless to say, I took ownership of it right away! I never expected the delivry to be that quick !
Sweet! Congrats on your new ‘Stang, HolyPony!

Hahaha! Congrats, saparish.

Originally Posted by teleplayer

Totally ridiculous timeline, and neither customer service nor the dealer has any good explanation of why I am waiting so darn long.

I'm very unhappy with Ford on this order. I ordered so I could drive it this summer and I'll get it on Labor day - maybe.
Hello teleplayer! Please PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can look into it.

Originally Posted by Stang14
Hi Deysha,
Thanks for the welcome and I sent you a PM with my VIN,
Doug.
Awesome! I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Deysha

Last edited by FordService; 6/26/13 at 11:14 AM.
Old 6/26/13, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by teleplayer
Ordered 4/18
VIN generated ~ 6/21
Build date - "maybe" first week in August, not scheduled.

The dealer tells me it is all up to the factory and they know nothing, and customer service says they don't have factory info and they refer me back to the dealer. I don't understand how Ford doesn't know what their own factories are doing.

Mine was ordered 5/14/13 and it seems everyone who ordered before me has them and most everyone after as well. All of the orders don't come from High volume dealers with lots of allocations and priority. Still no VIN, build date or anything. Seeing others whom ordered after me and have already taken delivery is starting to **** me off to be honest. At this point I am not sure I want to own a FORD, I have ordered 2 Dodge trucks special order and taken delivery iin 29 days! Depending upon new rebates and my build date will determine if I hold out or get my deposit back and forget about owning a pony. There is no need of this much delay in processing everyone's else order ahead of me, and that includes identical cars to the one I ordered.
Old 6/26/13, 01:41 PM

I ordered mine a while before a lot of fellows that have been driving theirs for weeks... Mine has been off the train for two weeks...250 miles away. Don't know where it is now, was in Minneapolis when it got off the train. Was tempted to just not take delivery and forget about it, but dealer already stated he'd keep my 2k deposit if I did that...was a time when I was about to say keep it... But would like to own the car..... Wife will only let me keep one fun car, so my current ride will go by bye...will kinda miss it...but feel I'm getting a much better car....though still not worth a lot of the hassle... Maybe should have just bought off the lot.
Old 6/26/13, 02:18 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
FINALLY!! Your wait is over!! So excited for you Saparish! WE WANT PICS!!

-Just hope your deliver went better than mine! lol
Old 6/26/13, 04:22 PM
V6 Member

Today we received the window sticker containing a 7/30/13 blend date for my spouse's GT 500 present. ETA = 8/23/13

As expected our build date was delayed until 2 days after Flat Rock comes back on line. But it is what it is and we are still happy customers.

Many thanks to Deysha for the great flow of info and PR job on behalf of Ford.

Last edited by Flynford; 6/26/13 at 04:26 PM.
Old 6/26/13, 05:32 PM

Quote:

"Mine was ordered 5/14/13 and it seems everyone who ordered before me has them and most everyone after as well. All of the orders don't come from High volume dealers with lots of allocations and priority. Still no VIN, build date or anything. Seeing others whom ordered after me and have already taken delivery is starting to **** me off to be honest. At this point I am not sure I want to own a FORD, I have ordered 2 Dodge trucks special order and taken delivery iin 29 days! Depending upon new rebates and my build date will determine if I hold out or get my deposit back and forget about owning a pony. There is no need of this much delay in processing everyone's else order ahead of me, and that includes identical cars to the one I ordered."

The dealer has agreed to give your deposit back ???

Last edited by teleplayer; 6/26/13 at 05:40 PM.

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread