2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 7/13/13, 10:08 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FWIW, my order had a 6/28 blend date and sequence of 112. It was released and shipped late this week.

Original ETA was 7/10 and it should be at the dealer today or Monday.
Old 7/13/13, 11:13 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by PonyOx
FWIW, my order had a 6/28 blend date and sequence of 112. It was released and shipped late this week.

Niiice! It's almost there! Make sure to post some pics of your brand new pony.
Old 7/13/13, 11:18 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by woodzusa
MY original blend was 06/28 with the sequence as 0230 (I think). I'm guessing mine may have been started . Probably the last day it got started and they pulled the plug before she was finished . Im not too sure though. Deysha said that it was not released from the factory. But the dealer is still giving me revised eta of 07/22. I'm just planning it on being early august. I will be extremely irritated if it gets done the first week of august and then just sits and waits for weeks for delivery.
Hang in there man. My ETA is 8/14, so yours has got to be there well before that. I'm hoping mine will be sooner since my car will be finished the fist day the plant re-opens. I'm hoping this means it won't wait in a long line to get on a truck. (my dealer is 15 miles from the plant).
Old 7/13/13, 12:30 PM
V6 Member

Hello, I ame new member! We have a 2013 v6 mustang lease that we are turning in and have ordered a pretty much loaded GT.So we have been told the car is built, but ford will not ship it . The car has the track pack ,and we have been told it is waiting to have the rear end inspected ? Anybody no anything about that,seems strange to me.
Old 7/13/13, 12:36 PM
LCC
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Marcin K.
Hang in there man. My ETA is 8/14, so yours has got to be there well before that. I'm hoping mine will be sooner since my car will be finished the fist day the plant re-opens. I'm hoping this means it won't wait in a long line to get on a truck. (my dealer is 15 miles from the plant).
I wonder how that would work being 15 min from the plant. You would think that at 50 mph it would take them 18min to drive your car to the dealership. But to load it on a car carrier and unload it will take them a few hours if not all day..
Old 7/13/13, 12:37 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Blown408
Hello, I ame new member! We have a 2013 v6 mustang lease that we are turning in and have ordered a pretty much loaded GT.So we have been told the car is built, but ford will not ship it . The car has the track pack ,and we have been told it is waiting to have the rear end inspected ? Anybody no anything about that,seems strange to me.
Go to post 2769 on the preceding page. Send Deysha at Ford Customer Service a pm with your issue.
Old 7/13/13, 12:40 PM
LCC
V6 Member

Send Deysha at Ford Customer Service a pm with your issue. She's on here every day during the week.
Old 7/13/13, 12:41 PM
LCC
V6 Member

Originally Posted by LCC
Send Deysha at Ford Customer Service a pm with your issue. She's on here every day during the week.
Old 7/13/13, 12:42 PM
LCC
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Flynford
Go to post 2769 on the preceding page. Send Deysha at Ford Customer Service a pm with your issue.
Old 7/13/13, 01:05 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by LCC
I wonder how that would work being 15 min from the plant. You would think that at 50 mph it would take them 18min to drive your car to the dealership. But to load it on a car carrier and unload it will take them a few hours if not all day..
Yeah, good question. It doesn't seem like close proximity translates to quicker delivery time.
Old 7/13/13, 03:46 PM
V6 Member

Thanks guys , I am very frustrated and the dealer has no idea. By the way ,they offered $500. for a rental so we can turn in our old car.
Old 7/13/13, 03:53 PM
V6 Member

Thanks guys , I am very frustrated and the dealer has no idea. By the way ,they offered $500. for a rental so we can turn in our old car.

I read somewhere on this Board, or maybe another, some cars are randomly pulled for quality control inspections. Or maybe this car had as issue with rear. In any case Deysha will be able to shed some light on its status next week.
Old 7/13/13, 04:08 PM
V6 Member

Just PM her. I new you guys would help . I guess I can stop Kicking the dog out of frustration (just kidding).
Old 7/14/13, 05:27 AM
V6 Member

Just PM her. I new you guys would help . I guess I can stop Kicking the dog out of frustration (just kidding).
You need to include the order and dealer numbers. If you do not have the dealer number, send the dealer name.
Old 7/14/13, 09:22 AM
V6 Member

Sent the info , thanks. I am very interested in what the problem is.I have read a lot about track pack axle issues, but they all seem to be later models.Well all we can do is wait and see.Thanks again - great mustang forum!
Old 7/14/13, 10:40 AM
V6 Member

Deysha is Ford's, now, not so secret, PR and troubleshooter person. There is no telling how many festering issues with customers that she has diffused. Giving Deysha access to the Ford owners here was a smart move by both Ford and the persons that run this Board.
Old 7/15/13, 06:39 AM
GT Member

Deysha is one of the main reasons I joined Mustang Source. I thought it was awesome for Ford to have someone on these forums to help out like she does. She is a great asset for Ford customer relations.
Old 7/15/13, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by pressman43
Deysha is one of the main reasons I joined Mustang Source. I thought it was awesome for Ford to have someone on these forums to help out like she does. She is a great asset for Ford customer relations.
+1
Old 7/15/13, 12:51 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by ugoman04
*MDL Mustang GT Premium Coupe
Just getting back from Afghanistan... can't wait to see this baby. I'm more excited to see the car rather than the girlfriend...shhhh don't tell her! Black on Black with Red int.... yum.
Welcome and congrats on your new order, ugoman04! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it for you.

Originally Posted by CrazyStand
My ETA keeps popping around. Deysha said its here in state awaiting a truck. Maybe this weekend, maybe early in the week. It'll be here when its here.
You can have your dealer contact the trucking company for more info, CrazyStand.

Originally Posted by PonyOx
Yours should be there any time now, PonyOx.

Welcome, Blown408! I’ll get back to your PM as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by LCC
I read somewhere on this Board, or maybe another, some cars are randomly pulled for quality control inspections. Or maybe this car had as issue with rear. In any case Deysha will be able to shed some light on its status next week.
Deysha is Ford's, now, not so secret, PR and troubleshooter person. There is no telling how many festering issues with customers that she has diffused. Giving Deysha access to the Ford owners here was a smart move by both Ford and the persons that run this Board.
Originally Posted by pressman43
Originally Posted by ugoman04
+1
Thank you for the support, guys!

Deysha
Old 7/15/13, 01:24 PM
V6 Member

Thank you very much .

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread