Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 7/3/13, 02:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, after placing an order for 2014 Shelby GT500 Grabber Blue/White Strip on 4/3/13, and not having production date as of today (3 months exactly) (so not likely to get it until end of August or into September - 4th quarter production), then finding out that my salesman "no longer works for that Ford dealer"), and that that Ford dealer is selling out to another dealer (though they would work with me on the order still), I decided to cancel the order (getting depot back). I called around all day and located same vehicle (on the lot, arrived yesterday), and is within 3 hrs. Had the Pro stereo and added Track pack (which I hadn't planned on), but that is fine. Same color package. They are arranging directly trucking it to my house this evening to save me from having to arrange to get there myself. Cost me a little more than MRSP, but fair deal overall compared to any other option.
Old 7/3/13, 03:38 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by DrMac
Well, after placing an order for 2014 Shelby GT500 Grabber Blue/White Strip on 4/3/13, and not having production date as of today (3 months exactly) (so not likely to get it until end of August or into September - 4th quarter production), then finding out that my salesman "no longer works for that Ford dealer"), and that that Ford dealer is selling out to another dealer (though they would work with me on the order still), I decided to cancel the order (getting depot back). I called around all day and located same vehicle (on the lot, arrived yesterday), and is within 3 hrs. Had the Pro stereo and added Track pack (which I hadn't planned on), but that is fine. Same color package. They are arranging directly trucking it to my house this evening to save me from having to arrange to get there myself. Cost me a little more than MRSP, but fair deal overall compared to any other option.
That's awesome, glad someone was able to make a bad situation with a Ford dealer workout. Congrats
Old 7/3/13, 05:44 PM
V6 Member

Congrats on the new ride. You went from the rear of the line to the front of the line in a hurry.
Old 7/3/13, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Marcin K.
Oh my, she is GORGEOUS!
Agreed....wow what a beauty! Enjoy!
Old 7/3/13, 06:31 PM

So got the call from my dealer that my car was here 10 days early, picked her up Monday night.....I am one happy camper! Hang in there guys, it's worth the wait....LOVE it!! Thanks Deysha for your help and encouragement during the wait
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-imag0254.jpg   2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-imag0253.jpg  
Old 7/3/13, 07:35 PM
GT Member

Nice Car dude!
Old 7/4/13, 12:56 PM
GT Member

New soon-to-be Mustang owner here, awaiting my build date later this month. Apparently my car started production and then got stalled due to the plant shutdown that started on July 1.

A very big thank you to Deysha for all the updates she's been sending me. They make the wait more bearable, knowing roughly where my car is sitting in the queue.
Old 7/5/13, 07:53 AM

Hi everyone, I just ordered a 2014 black GT/CS last week w/comfort pkg..I was told by my dealer I should have my car in 6-8 weeks, the 4 week plant shut down was not mentioned. I just saw it today on this thread, I have an appointment with my dealer next Thursday in which I was going to pay for the car in full and purchase the extended warranty..but if my car will only be available to me in 12+ weeks I'm going to have to cancel my order....which bums me out.
Old 7/5/13, 08:13 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by TJH1965
Hi everyone, I just ordered a 2014 black GT/CS last week w/comfort pkg..I was told by my dealer I should have my car in 6-8 weeks, the 4 week plant shut down was not mentioned. I just saw it today on this thread, I have an appointment with my dealer next Thursday in which I was going to pay for the car in full and purchase the extended warranty..but if my car will only be available to me in 12+ weeks I'm going to have to cancel my order....which bums me out.
You should be able to find this on a dealer lot. Do a search of all the dealers within 100 miles and if you don't find anything talk to your dealer and see if they can do a nationwide search and find on that way. Sometimes the dealers can trade for a car you want that's on another dealers lot. I did this and there were some DIB stangs w/MCA pkg out there just none with the glassroof.

Originally Posted by katroy77
So got the call from my dealer that my car was here 10 days early, picked her up Monday night.....I am one happy camper! Hang in there guys, it's worth the wait....LOVE it!! Thanks Deysha for your help and encouragement during the wait
Car looks awesome man
Old 7/5/13, 08:27 AM
GT Member

I couldn't wait to join Mustang Source. Just ordered a 14 GT Premium 6spd, Brembo package, 3.55's, Shaker Pro, etc on 6/13. I can't wait to get my vin so i can start tracking the progress.
Old 7/5/13, 08:47 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by sm267
Deysha,
I sent you a PM with the VIN and order info. Thanks for the offer to track the order!
Sent you an update on Wednesday, sm267.

Originally Posted by GHIG'14
Thanks Deysha.
You’re welcome!

Originally Posted by Ajcruz1
Will do!
I can’t wait to see it!

That’s great news, DrMac! Be sure to post pictures when it arrives.

Originally Posted by katroy77
Gorgeous! You’re very welcome, katroy77!

Originally Posted by Lothar
New soon-to-be Mustang owner here, awaiting my build date later this month. Apparently my car started production and then got stalled due to the plant shutdown that started on July 1.

A very big thank you to Deysha for all the updates she's been sending me. They make the wait more bearable, knowing roughly where my car is sitting in the queue.
You’re welcome, Lothar!

Originally Posted by TJH1965
Hi everyone, I just ordered a 2014 black GT/CS last week w/comfort pkg...
Originally Posted by pressman43
I couldn't wait to join Mustang Source. Just ordered a 14 GT Premium 6spd, Brembo package, 3.55's, Shaker Pro, etc on 6/13. I can't wait to get my vin so i can start tracking the progress.
Welcome and congrats, guys! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track them for you.

Deysha
Old 7/5/13, 09:21 AM

Got an update from Deysha that my car is built, shipped and scheduled for arrival 7/10. Previously scheduled for 7/16. Its very nice to get weekly updates.
Old 7/5/13, 09:41 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 684 Likes on 347 Posts
@ the dealer today to pick up some SVT Shelby promotional material & got an unexpected order update.
I had a build scheduled the week of 12 Aug., now it's a build on 12 Aug.
The sheet also has an ETA of 29 Aug. to 4 Sept..
Old 7/5/13, 08:41 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by CrazyStand
Got an update from Deysha that my car is built, shipped and scheduled for arrival 7/10. Previously scheduled for 7/16. Its very nice to get weekly updates.
That's awesome news.
I hope this means that my car built the same day and scheduled 2 day prior for delivery will be coming the 8th . I hope.
Old 7/6/13, 04:43 AM
GT Member

That's great! Do you know when your Blend Date was? Apparently you must have just missed the July plant shutdown, unlike me.
Old 7/7/13, 07:13 PM
Bullitt Member

To deysha or anyone in the know,
Finally got a $750 coupon in the mail. Its in my wife's name. Can I still use it or does the wifey need to be a cosigner or something?
Old 7/8/13, 08:09 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by woodzusa
Finally got a $750 coupon in the mail. Its in my wife's name. Can I still use it or does the wifey need to be a cosigner or something?

All that matters is that it was shipped to your address. The one that I used was in my wife's middle name. I remember reading where someone used their dogs name.
Old 7/8/13, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Lothar
That's great! Do you know when your Blend Date was? Apparently you must have just missed the July plant shutdown, unlike me.
Built on 6/28. So I just made it in

That's awesome news.
I hope this means that my car built the same day and scheduled 2 day prior for delivery will be coming the 8th . I hope.
Good luck man!

I'm just hoping now that my 2nd round of $750 coupon shows up. I might not have given then enough lead time!
Old 7/8/13, 08:35 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
It’s getting close, CrazyStand!

That's awesome news.
It still shows “in production,” woodzusa.

Your dealer can check any incentive that applies to you and its eligibility in their system. Also, you can check the incentives in your area here.

Deysha
Old 7/8/13, 09:30 AM

I received my Shelby on July 3rd just in time for the holiday. Will post pics shortly.

This car is a BEAST

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread