Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 7/8/13, 09:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deysha, will build dates and VINs still be forthcoming even with the plant shutdown for 3 weeks?
Old 7/8/13, 11:20 AM
GT Member

Spoke to my dealer Saturday and he told me that their alotted mustangs were moved up a week and he is thinking it should be around 3 weeks. I hope to hear from Deysha soon since I PM'd her my dealers order number. Can't wait!!
Old 7/8/13, 11:23 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by FordService
It’s getting close, CrazyStand!

It still shows “in production,” woodzusa.

Your dealer can check any incentive that applies to you and its eligibility in their system. Also, you can check the incentives in your area here.

Deysha
Deysha,
I hope you are yanking my chain . When you say, "still in production" do you mean that it is sitting on the assembly line still or just hasn't been updated. the blend date was 06/28 the same as crazy stand with an eta of 07/14 to dealer . Please tell me that it just hasn't been updated and instead of not having been built
Old 7/8/13, 11:56 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by JDMontana
Deysha, will build dates and VINs still be forthcoming even with the plant shutdown for 3 weeks?
I was wondering the same thing about the window stickers
Old 7/8/13, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by woodzusa
Deysha,
I hope you are yanking my chain . When you say, "still in production" do you mean that it is sitting on the assembly line still or just hasn't been updated. the blend date was 06/28 the same as crazy stand with an eta of 07/14 to dealer . Please tell me that it just hasn't been updated and instead of not having been built
ouch! Sorry I didn't mean to take all the Sterling Gray paint.
Old 7/8/13, 01:19 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by CrazyStand
ouch! Sorry I didn't mean to take all the Sterling Gray paint.
It's topless, shouldn't take that much paint.
If it did't get completed and just left mid-stream before shutdown , then I may be a little less than eager to go through with the purchase. I ordered it from the dealer on 05/07. Pretty sure I could have found a similar equipped 2013 from a dealer for the same price or less. I would hope that Ford would not leave any cars on the assembly line before shutting down for a month.

Last edited by woodzusa; 7/8/13 at 03:01 PM.
Old 7/8/13, 02:29 PM

Hi Deysha,
I pmed you my info this morning. Thanks!
Old 7/8/13, 04:57 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 111 Likes on 101 Posts
To deysha or anyone in the know,
Finally got a $750 coupon in the mail. Its in my wife's name. Can I still use it or does the wifey need to be a cosigner or something?
I got a $750 offer addressed to my brother (my special offer was financing, which I had already arranged). Was no issue to use it since it was addressed to my brother but at my home address.
Old 7/8/13, 06:05 PM

Hi Katroy77,

Nice ride enjoy, are cars were build on the same date, 6/17 mine is still sitting the shipping pool waiting to go, only 60+ miles from the factory .....
Old 7/8/13, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Stang14
Hi Katroy77,

Nice ride enjoy, are cars were build on the same date, 6/17 mine is still sitting the shipping pool waiting to go, only 60+ miles from the factory .....
Hi Stang!
Thanks, loving my new pony! Cool we have the same build date, but kinda crazy that you live so close to the factory and are still waiting on delivery and mine actually came early to NH Hang in there and please post pics when you finally get her in
Old 7/8/13, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by CrazyStand
Got an update from Deysha that my car is built, shipped and scheduled for arrival 7/10. Previously scheduled for 7/16. Its very nice to get weekly updates.
Great news!! Keep us posted...
Old 7/9/13, 04:47 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by dmichaels
I got a $750 offer addressed to my brother (my special offer was financing, which I had already arranged). Was no issue to use it since it was addressed to my brother but at my home address.
How long did it take for the special offer to arrive after your request was submitted?

What is the expiration date on the offer relative to the date you received it?
Old 7/9/13, 09:24 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by klmustang2011
I received my Shelby on July 3rd just in time for the holiday. Will post pics shortly.
This car is a BEAST
Sweet! Congrats, klmustang2011!

Originally Posted by JDMontana
So far they have been, JDMontana.

Originally Posted by pressman43
Spoke to my dealer Saturday and he told me that their alotted mustangs were moved up a week and he is thinking it should be around 3 weeks. I hope to hear from Deysha soon since I PM'd her my dealers order number. Can't wait!!
Thanks and welcome, pressman43! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Deysha,
It does not show it was released from the plant yet, woodzusa. The system doesn’t show any updates.

Originally Posted by solscooter
I was wondering the same thing about the window stickers
Yes, solscooter. Normally 5 days prior to build, or once it’s sent into the line of production.

Originally Posted by bwu1
Hi Deysha,
I pmed you my info this morning. Thanks!
Thanks, bwu1! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Deysha
Old 7/9/13, 11:50 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by FordService
Sweet! Congrats, klmustang2011!

So far they have been, JDMontana.

Thanks and welcome, pressman43! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

It does not show it was released from the plant yet, woodzusa. The system doesn’t show any updates.

Yes, solscooter. Normally 5 days prior to build, or once it’s sent into the line of production.

Thanks, bwu1! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Deysha
Not going to lie, I cried a little on the inside
Thanks for the updates, Deysha.
Spoke with dealer , new eta is 07/22. However, I believe it will be august before I chirp gears.
Old 7/9/13, 04:15 PM
GT Member

thanks deysha!
Old 7/9/13, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Flynford

How long did it take for the special offer to arrive after your request was submitted?

What is the expiration date on the offer relative to the date you received it?
I got one less than a month after requesting it in the second week of june. I specified purchase window of next 30 days. Expires August 16.
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image-1508351931.jpg   2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image-1316289062.jpg   2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image-539619236.jpg  
Old 7/9/13, 06:57 PM

Hi members,

I stopped by the dealership today and was told about the $750 offer you may get if order the brochures, he also mentioned they can look it up online it you will receive one ($750) well before your mailed brochure hits your door.
Old 7/10/13, 07:23 AM

Per Deysha, my baby should have made it to the dealership yesterday. I kinda caved to temptation and drove out there last night to see if I could find it on the lot; no joy. Wondering if I just missed the hauler. Do they deliver vehicles during standard business hours, or off hours? Going on 12 weeks now, I'm getting just a teensy bit impatient.
Old 7/10/13, 07:44 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Not going to lie, I cried a little on the inside
Thanks for the updates, Deysha.
Spoke with dealer , new eta is 07/22. However, I believe it will be august before I chirp gears.
Originally Posted by solscooter
thanks deysha!
You’re welcome, guys!

Originally Posted by Stang14
Hi members,
I stopped by the dealership today and was told about the $750 offer you may get if order the brochures, he also mentioned they can look it up online it you will receive one ($750) well before your mailed brochure hits your door.
This is correct, Stang14! Your dealer can check any incentive that applies to you at the time of the sale in their system. Also, you can check the incentives in your area here.

Originally Posted by Whiplash78
Per Deysha, my baby should have made it to the dealership yesterday. I kinda caved to temptation and drove out there last night to see if I could find it on the lot; no joy. Wondering if I just missed the hauler. Do they deliver vehicles during standard business hours, or off hours? Going on 12 weeks now, I'm getting just a teensy bit impatient.
It hasn’t shipped out yet, Whiplash78.

Deysha
Old 7/10/13, 09:57 AM

Hi Whiplash78,

I am in the same boat when I stopped by my dealership last night and looked at the vehicle tracking report. It is was ready to ship on 6/26 (confirmed by Deysha also) and all shipping dates were TBD. I spoke with the sales manager and he mention this could mean a number of things and called his FORD rep to find out what the status is and to help getting my new baby moving ----

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread