Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 7/2/13, 08:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still haven't heard anything from the dealer on my Shelby which is a little frustrating given the week that is in it with it being 4th July on Thursday. Just called the SVT relationship center and they are way less specific than Deysha. All they could tell me was that the car is in transit and would arrive sometime this week. I've been really patient up to this point but now I'm chomping at the bit at a little and its tough to plan a get away for the 4th when I know the car could come in when I'm gone....lol
Old 7/2/13, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by JWhiskey
Now that I have a sticker, I've updated my build to when the car was finished...

You should be VERY excited man! You ordered 3 weeks after me and your car was built only 4 days after mine. You're ETA is roughly 2 weeks before mine as well.

PS: I hate you.

Last edited by ImminentRueage; 7/2/13 at 09:01 AM.
Old 7/2/13, 09:01 AM

Rebate question:

At the time I placed this order there was a $2000 rebate. I have heard different stories, so do you get the rebate thats in place when you placed the order or the current rebate, or the greater of the 2???
Old 7/2/13, 09:02 AM

If your dealer is any decent they will give you the better of the 2 rebates between the one(s) when you ordered and what is available when the car arrives.
Old 7/2/13, 09:10 AM
Cobra Member

^^lol. The amazing Deysha hit me up yesterday and let me know that my baby arrived to OKC. My dealer is pretty good but during this process they have been a day late and a dollar short compared to Deysha. So they call me this morning to tell me its here but unfortunately I'm on a TDy (Air Force lingo for out of town for work) so I told them no need to go get it since they have the ability to go pick it up at the rail yard as oppose to waiting for a truck to bring it in like some dealers have to do but I told them to just let the truck bring it in 1. Cause I don't want anyone else driving it before me 2. I can't come get it anyway. So Friday can't get here fast enough now. I miss having a Mustang!

Last edited by Ajcruz1; 7/2/13 at 09:59 AM.
Old 7/2/13, 09:54 AM

Just talked to my salesman, ETA for delivery to dealer is week of 7/28. Now the true test of patience begins.lol
Old 7/2/13, 10:06 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Ajcruz1
^^lol. The amazing Deysha hit me up yesterday and let me know that my baby arrived to OKC. My dealer is pretty good but during this process they have been a day late and a dollar short compared to Deysha. So they call me this morning to tell me its here but unfortunately I'm on a TDy (Air Force lingo for out of town for work) so I told them no need to go get it since they have the ability to go pick it up at the rail yard as oppose to waiting for a truck to bring it in like some dealers have to do but I told them to just let the truck bring it in 1. Cause I don't want anyone else driving it before me 2. I can't come get it anyway. So Friday can't get here fast enough now. I miss having a Mustang!
Good news!
Im on base on and off , ill have to keep my eye out for a DIB
Old 7/2/13, 10:46 AM

If the dealer honored they greater rebated price it would come out of thier margin, which they wouldn't be able to do in my case, as the price was very good to start. So hopeful the great and powerful Deysha can give me an answer from Ford's prospective. Very disappointed that it appears to went from $2000 to $1000.

Last edited by JDMontana; 7/2/13 at 10:52 AM.
Old 7/2/13, 11:52 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by GHIG'14
Hello all, first time posting here. Just wanted to add mine to the list, '14 GHIG base GT with Brembo's. Ordered 5/28/13 but haven't heard anything from my dealer. Hope it gets here soon I have a beefcake special paxton, longtubes & orx, SVE drifts, sportline springs, gt500 spoiler and flowmaster American thunder axle backs waiting to go on and it's about to drive me crazy.
Welcome and congrats, GHIG’14! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Marcin K.
Wow! Impressive list of mods. Welcome, congrats on your new car, and arm yourself in patience.

Also PM FordCustomerService to get most up to date info on your car. Include your order number, and dealer code. Deysha is on top of Mustang orders like no one else.
Thanks, Marcin K.!

Originally Posted by klmustang2011
Still haven't heard anything from the dealer on my Shelby which is a little frustrating given the week that is in it with it being 4th July on Thursday. Just called the SVT relationship center and they are way less specific than Deysha. All they could tell me was that the car is in transit and would arrive sometime this week. I've been really patient up to this point but now I'm chomping at the bit at a little and its tough to plan a get away for the 4th when I know the car could come in when I'm gone....lol
It should get there today, klmustang2011!

Originally Posted by ImminentRueage
You should be VERY excited man! You ordered 3 weeks after me and your car was built only 4 days after mine. You're ETA is roughly 2 weeks before mine as well.

PS: I hate you.
At least it’s in route, ImminentRueage.

Originally Posted by Ajcruz1
I’ll be waiting on pictures, Ajcruz1!

Originally Posted by JDMontana
If the dealer honored they greater rebated price it would come out of thier margin, which they wouldn't be able to do in my case, as the price was very good to start. So hopeful the great and powerful Deysha can give me an answer from Ford's prospective. Very disappointed that it appears to went from $2000 to $1000.
I’ve heard of them being able to lock in incentives, but you should speak to your sales manager or our Marketing Headquarters at 1-800-334-4375 for more info.

Deysha

Last edited by FordService; 7/2/13 at 11:59 AM.
Old 7/2/13, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by FordService

It should get there today, klmustang2011!

Deysha
Thanks Deysha...you're the best

Kevin
Old 7/2/13, 12:52 PM

My dealer told me whatever incentives we're available upon my order would be valid upon the arrival of the car and if anything better was available at that date I could pick whichever one I preferred...and I'm already getting my car almost 6k under invoice.

At least it’s in route, ImminentRueage.
I don't know what we would do without you Deysha. My dealer is not very good about keeping me up to date. Deysha PM'd me earlier and my ETA is now 07/22 and shipped this past Sunday.
Old 7/2/13, 01:50 PM

I'm already getting my car almost 6k under invoice.
6K under invoice or MSRP?
Old 7/2/13, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by CrazyStand
6K under invoice or MSRP?
MSRP* as in the Window Sticker. My bad!
Old 7/2/13, 04:08 PM

Welcome and congrats, GHIG’14! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Deysha
Thanks Deysha, you rock. Also my salesman said he could not lock in my $750 private cash until the car hits their lot. If you could help with that it would be great. Thanks
Old 7/3/13, 07:24 AM

Thanks Deysha, the center confirmed that when you sign Bill of Sale the rebates that are in effect are the ones honored. Some financing can be locked in but in general that is the deal. These are 2 programs going that combine up to $2000 but 1 ends Sep 3. My interest in owning a Ford ends that day as well, no deal if I can't get it by then. Seems reasonsable to get an order filled in 100+ days.
Old 7/3/13, 09:08 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by klmustang2011
Thanks Deysha...you're the best
Kevin
You’re very welcome! Congrats!!

I don't know what we would do without you Deysha. My dealer is not very good about keeping me up to date. Deysha PM'd me earlier and my ETA is now 07/22 and shipped this past Sunday.
You’re welcome!

Originally Posted by GHIG'14
Thanks Deysha, you rock. Also my salesman said he could not lock in my $750 private cash until the car hits their lot. If you could help with that it would be great. Thanks
Thanks, GHIG’14! I’m not able to lock-in any rebates for you. You can also contact our Marketing Headquarters at 1-800-334-4375 for more info.

Thanks Deysha, the center confirmed that when you sign Bill of Sale the rebates that are in effect are the ones honored. Some financing can be locked in but in general that is the deal. These are 2 programs going that combine up to $2000 but 1 ends Sep 3. My interest in owning a Ford ends that day as well, no deal if I can't get it by then. Seems reasonsable to get an order filled in 100+ days.
I understand, JDMontana. You can continue to check for current incentives in your area here.

Deysha
Old 7/3/13, 09:27 AM

Deysha,

I sent you a PM with the VIN and order info. Thanks for the offer to track the order!
Old 7/3/13, 11:08 AM

Thanks Deysha.
Old 7/3/13, 11:17 AM
Cobra Member

I’ll be waiting on pictures, Ajcruz1!

Deysha
Will do!
Old 7/3/13, 11:19 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by woodzusa

Good news!
Im on base on and off , ill have to keep my eye out for a DIB
Yep! There is another one that's always parked at the BX. Exactly like the one I ordered but without the roof! I think its someone who works there but they

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread