2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 2/18/13, 06:38 PM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
I PMd Deysha too and am hoping she has good news tomorrow. I assume she was off for the holiday today. It won't be all that long now, but it can't be too soon either.
Old 2/18/13, 07:07 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mustardbucket
I was wondering if anyone would track my order for me. I ordered a 2014 Mustang and received the following VIN. 1ZVBP8AM0E5203739. Thank you.
Here is your Window Sticker.
Build Date is suppose to be Feb 7, 2013.
Call your dealer and ask him to e-mail you copy of the Vehicle Visibility Report. Your car could be on a train at this time.

Last edited by Snoopy49; 2/18/13 at 07:08 PM.
Old 2/18/13, 07:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Snoopy49
just a simple question, i know that my ride arrived today as you said i did check the trai scheduled and it did arrived at Jacksonville at 12:48 today. Slate tonight i went by the dealer but idid not see any new cars so i figure that they probably sent those new unit to some kind of warehouse, or maybe they still at the train station waiting for the trucks to deliver the cars to the dealers in this area, any way i'll take a look tomorrow to see what is going on an as soon as I find where is the car being kept i'll to a ride to see if i could take a picture, thank you once again i keep you inform tomorrow...Samiwanka1
Old 2/18/13, 08:39 PM
Cobra Member

Typically the cars are taken off the train in some central location and then trucked to the dealers around that location. My car will probably be taken off the train in or near Seattle and then trucked down to Lakewood, almost an hour away. I just hope it is already on the train.
Old 2/18/13, 08:41 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by tukatz
Typically the cars are taken off the train in some central location and then trucked to the dealers around that location. My car will probably be taken off the train in or near Seattle and then trucked down to Lakewood, almost an hour away. I just hope it is already on the train.
Deysha can give you info on where the train is currently.
Old 2/19/13, 09:17 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by 1992chpb4c
Deysha, I have a vin for you. Do you know when it will go live?
Thanks Deysha
I sent you a PM, 1992chpb4c. Please, make sure to message me for updates.

Originally Posted by Fullahead
Deysha, sent you a PM. Ordered my car officially last Monday! WOOT WOOT
Woo hoo! Congrats, Fullahead. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Sieran
Just got an update from Deysha that my car has already shipped!! ETA is now 02/24/13 (sucks that dealers are closed on Sunday).
Originally Posted by samiwanka1
Ok Guy's I don't know what to believe, I PM Deysha earlier Bout this my dealer told me that my car was released and was already on the train that left Michigan an as we were talking the train was in Ohio.
Both of your rides also in your state waiting on a truck to pick it up and bring it to your dealer, guys.

Originally Posted by Shhhh
Thanks. Here they are. Also I'd like to thank Deysha for making this the most pleasant experience I've ever had on ordering a vehicle. Thank you!
Gorgeous ride, Shhhh!! You’re very welcome, congrats, and enjoy.

Originally Posted by fdesalvo
Dealership sent me this pic! Will pick up tomorrow at 1:00 PM.
Originally Posted by fdesalvo
Gah! Plate goes on tomorrow. I hate CA sometimes. But at least she's in! I hope you guys get yours soon. Big thanks to Deysha; hope I never need to engage u haha.
Congrats on your ride, fdesalvo! You’re very welcome!

Originally Posted by scott2683
The last eta I received for my mustang was 02/23, so I happened to be driving by the ford dealership today, and thought I would drive through just in case my new car happened to be sitting there. Dealership's aren't open in Indiana on Sunday's so I knew if it had been delivered I wouldn't have got a call.

So I drove through the whole lot and just as I turn the corner my headlight catches a shiny blue object up against the fence, slightly hidden by an F150
Awesome, scott2683!!

Originally Posted by cmplxlgc
Well, my salesman, which has been great, along with Deysha's help - has made getting a new mustang a great experience. Got sent this pic after delivery this morning. Doing paperwork and pickup tomorrow. Oh, tomorrow happens to my 30th birthday...what a day...
What a great birthday present, cmplxlgc! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Originally Posted by Crusty_2014_GT500_Conv.
Hi Deysha, I just sent you a PM for a quick shipment status update please. I'm seeing all these deliveries and it's killing me....lol
Originally Posted by mustardbucket
I was wondering if anyone would track my order for me. I ordered a 2014 Mustang and received the following VIN. Thank you.
Originally Posted by tukatz
I PMd Deysha too and am hoping she has good news tomorrow. I assume she was off for the holiday today. It won't be all that long now, but it can't be too soon either.
I received your PMs, guys. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Deysha can give you info on where the train is currently.
Thanks, 2k7gtcs! Hope all is good with you!

Deysha
Old 2/19/13, 09:29 AM

Hi Deysha,

I sent you a PM Thursday. Just looking for an update!

Thanks
Old 2/19/13, 09:45 AM

Hi Deysha! thanks, i probably drop by my dealer this afternoon to see if they already pick the car, as soon as I get any news I ail PM it and perhaps some pics will see Thank you My Friend...
Old 2/19/13, 09:47 AM
V6 Member

WAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOO!!!! I PM'd Deysha this week as well looking for an update. Sitting here biting my nails waiting for a response. I did get a call that my 2014 had a VIN (lost it.... darn it!), and was going to be scheduled to be built week of 2/18/13. Mr. 05fordgt (Jeff) himself is MY Mustang Sales guy, so I am a freakin' lucky dude. I'm just waiting to hear an update and to then begin thinking about this beautiful new car in my garage.

I am heading into the hospital next week to have a bone marrow transplant take place. I will be out of commission when the car arrives in Pennsylvania, and I know 05fordgt will be taking care of me. It will be awesome medicine that once I get home from the 3 week hospital stay and start my 4-6 week at home recovery; I can at least get out into the garage and sit in the new car. I can hardly think of any better medicine and reason to recover fast.

Thanks Ford, Jeff Greenly, Yokum Ford Dealership, and you guys in this forum. Just awesome!

Last edited by PA-Fatboy; 2/19/13 at 09:49 AM.
Old 2/19/13, 11:05 AM

Thanks Deysha!
Old 2/19/13, 12:22 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by scott2683
The last eta I received for my mustang was 02/23, so I happened to be driving by the ford dealership today, and thought I would drive through just in case my new car happened to be sitting there. Dealership's aren't open in Indiana on Sunday's so I knew if it had been delivered I wouldn't have got a call.

So I drove through the whole lot and just as I turn the corner my headlight catches a shiny blue object up against the fence, slightly hidden by an F150
V6 Premium comes with rear splash guards now?
Old 2/19/13, 01:03 PM

To FordCustomerService (Deysha), I sent you a PM with my order & dealer number hoping for a delivery update and/or rail car number. Original dealer delivery ETA was 02/15 then 02/17. Thank you very much for the updates – it helps & feeds our anxiety and anticipation for our new Mustangs.

Last edited by Mustang_67; 2/19/13 at 01:04 PM. Reason: typo
Old 2/19/13, 04:28 PM
Mach 1 Member

PA Fatboy - best wishes to you on a full and speedy recovery! Having a shiny beast in the garage sure will be great motivation for you to get back in the saddle! Take care!

...and fix your sig! Is it Ingot Silver or Sterling Gray Metallic?!?!

Last edited by PaxtonShelby; 2/19/13 at 04:30 PM.
Old 2/19/13, 04:32 PM
Cobra Member

I just saw that Deysha will be out of the office tomorrow, so we'll have to wait until Thursday to hear from her.
Old 2/19/13, 04:35 PM
V6 Member

Dealer just emailed me that my gt500 will be delivered the last week of March and gave me my vin#! Super excited!!
1ZVBP8JZ1E5214809

Last edited by Klink500; 2/19/13 at 05:26 PM.
Old 2/19/13, 05:04 PM

No Deysha! I spoke to my dealer this afternoon, of course the car was not there yet. He show a list which show that the train actually did arrived to the CSX terminal at 9:21 pm last night, told me that they are waiting for the truck to pick it up and deliver the car to their site, so he tells me that he will let me know by 10:00am when the car will be pick up and deliver it. So I guess just few more hour to know exactly when would I get it. Any way I'll keep you inform thanks again. VS
Old 2/19/13, 05:15 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by samiwanka1
No Deysha! I spoke to my dealer this afternoon, of course the car was not there yet. He show a list which show that the train actually did arrived to the CSX terminal at 9:21 pm last night, told me that they are waiting for the truck to pick it up and deliver the car to their site, so he tells me that he will let me know by 10:00am when the car will be pick up and deliver it. So I guess just few more hour to know exactly when would I get it. Any way I'll keep you inform thanks again. VS
I'm back in the country and waiting to hear from Deysha ... but I'll bet my car is on that same train!

(can you PM me how to check on train locations like you mentioned a few days back? I live on the JAX-TPA main line and this would be fun to know how to do)

Last edited by Kairho; 2/20/13 at 06:31 AM.
Old 2/19/13, 08:35 PM

Hi Deysha - Just a quik thanx for the PM - Sticker was up this morning , a day earlier than thought! All looks as ordered - Build still on for 2/25 as well!! Gettin' closer!
Old 2/19/13, 09:46 PM

Deysha, sent you a pm.
Old 2/20/13, 12:07 PM
V6 Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Kairho
I'm back in the country and waiting to hear from Deysha ... but I'll bet my car is on that same train!
It was!

Got to the dealer this morning and I pick it up at 5 PM. To quote Dear Deysha:

WOO! HOO!

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread