2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 4/29/13, 05:11 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So if Deysha told me last Wed that my car went into production that day does that mean my car was built last Wed or actually built today according to the blend date on the window sticker? just curious...

Last edited by Kevin0027; 4/29/13 at 05:21 PM.
Old 4/29/13, 05:13 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Kevin0027
So if Deysha told me last Wed that my car went into production that day does that mean my car was built last tuesday or actually built today according to the blend date on the window sticker? just curious...
Good question
Old 4/29/13, 05:22 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Neverl8
Good question
I meant built last Wed...Not Tuesday....But yes it is a good question and i havent heard back from Deysha and I'm sure hse's busy with 1,000 other messages so i figured I would simply ask the public lol
Old 4/29/13, 07:19 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,712 Likes on 1,219 Posts
Originally Posted by Yellowperil
Finally got my 2014 GT Premium. Ordered February 23rd; delivered to dealer on April 16th.
Great looking car. Enjoy your stang.
I like that color scheme.
Old 4/30/13, 05:29 AM
GT Member

So if Deysha told me last Wed that my car went into production that day does that mean my car was built last Wed or actually built today according to the blend date on the window sticker? just curious...
The Blend date on your window sticker is usually the date the car was built as far as I know.....
Old 4/30/13, 06:28 AM
GT Member

Window sticker went live today is there any way to track when it will be at the dealer's lot?

Thank You
Old 4/30/13, 09:21 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Well Deysha get to tracking lol and PM me a railcar number or something :-p
I’ll think about it…

Originally Posted by Yellowperil
Finally got my 2014 GT Premium. Ordered February 23rd; delivered to dealer on April 16th.
It’s gorgeous, Yellowperil!!! Congrats and enjoy!

Originally Posted by Billvonfestang
Build day today!! So excited!!
Woo hoo! Getting closer and closer!

It finished building yesterday. I’ll get you more info later.

Originally Posted by wentw1tj
Window sticker went live today is there any way to track when it will be at the dealer's lot?

Thank You
Sweeeet!!! Yes, I can track it all the way.

Deysha
Old 4/30/13, 09:39 AM
GT Member

Thank you Deysha
Old 4/30/13, 11:33 AM

I was told the same thing as you, with the same blend date.
Old 4/30/13, 03:03 PM
GT Member

Thanks Deysha you're simply awesome!
Old 5/1/13, 04:47 AM

Deysha,
I sent you a PM regarding my 2014 GT/CS

On a side note, if everything goes well I should be picking up my new GT/CS Comfort Package Black/Black In about a month!!
Old 5/1/13, 09:25 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by wentw1tj
Thank you Deysha
Thanks Deysha you're simply awesome!
You’re very welcome, guys!

Originally Posted by adamxbomb
Deysha,
I sent you a PM regarding my 2014 GT/CS

On a side note, if everything goes well I should be picking up my new GT/CS Comfort Package Black/Black In about a month!!
Welcome, adamxbomb! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Deysha
Old 5/1/13, 09:32 AM

I placed my order for a grey (black racing stripe) Shelby on March 30. I'm really excited for the car, but I haven't heard from the dealer 2 weeks after I placed the order (they were still waiting on the DORA) I haven't heard from them since. I sent Deysha a PM too Just getting a little antsy since they said 6-8 weeks and its been about 5.

I'll be patient though.
Old 5/1/13, 09:32 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I have a window sticker!

I know Ford updates stuff on Wednesday, so after catching up on my morning email, I decided to go ahead and click on the link to my window sticker Deysha gave me last week...

Usually, I get an immediate error screen reading "The VIN entered was not found in our system."

TODAY, however, my browser skipped a beat, spun the little "give me a second to load" symbol, and produced a lovely window sticker!
http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webvie...BP8CF1E5235369

According the the sticker, I have a "blend" date of 13 May (a Monday, but I don't care). Other than the fact that they spelled my name wrong on the sticker (should be Hanlin- not Manlin), its exactly what I ordered.

Now, hopefully those wonderful UmpahLumpahs that assemble our cars don't go on a bender on Mother's Day!

Question- on the window sticker, there is a scan code that says "Experience this vehicle," but when scanned it just pulls up the Ford.com site. Is this supposed to pull up an image of your car as ordered online?

PS- Thank you, Deysha!

Last edited by Varilux; 5/1/13 at 10:03 AM.
Old 5/1/13, 09:56 AM

Deysha- Any new updates for me this week? :-)
Old 5/1/13, 10:11 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Varilux
I know Ford updates stuff on Wednesday, so after catching up on my morning email, I decided to go ahead and click on the link to my window sticker Deysha gave me last week...

Usually, I get an immediate error screen reading "The VIN entered was not found in our system."

TODAY, however, my browser skipped a beat, spun the little "give me a second to load" symbol, and produced a lovely window sticker!

According the the sticker, I have a "blend" date of 13 May (a Monday, but I don't care). Other than the fact that they spelled my name wrong on the sticker (should be Hanlin- not Manlin), its exactly what I ordered.

Now, hopefully those wonderful UmpahLumpahs that assemble our cars don't go on a bender on Mother's Day!

Question- on the window sticker, there is a scan code that says "Experience this vehicle," but when scanned it just pulls up the Ford.com site. Is this supposed to pull up an image of your car as ordered online?

PS- Thank you, Deysha!
When the car is in the system it will bring up a picture of the car an the options. It will even bring up the picture with SOLD on it once the car is sold.
Old 5/1/13, 05:02 PM
GT Member

PS- Thank you, Deysha!
I must be missing this but I don't see a name on the window sticker at all :-/
Old 5/1/13, 05:33 PM
Bullitt Member

I must be missing this but I don't see a name on the window sticker at all :-/
It's at the bottom of the Optional Equipment list.
Old 5/1/13, 05:38 PM
Bullitt Member

Varilux, I hope you don't mind me asking but, what month and day was it ordered? Mine was ordered April 9th and should be built and delivered (by convoy) sometime during the month of May as well.

Last edited by Missouri Hoss; 5/1/13 at 05:40 PM.
Old 5/1/13, 06:02 PM
Bullitt Member

I have never seen a buyers name on a window sticker before. Is this something new or what?

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread