Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 4/18/13, 11:47 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Deysha

Would you please be able to tell me what my priority number is? Also when do you think I might be able to get a VIN?

Ordered 4/1/13

Thanks so much

Trent
Old 4/18/13, 12:21 PM

Just went too the dealer to take a look at her.here are some pics.Attachment 135990

Last edited by Holio; 4/19/13 at 06:51 AM.
Old 4/18/13, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by kingnut
deysha did u get my PM?
Yeah she's probably still playing catch up from being out all last week. I sent her one as well, patiently waiting for a reply (or at least trying to wait patiently lol) . I got a message from my dealer saying they are scheduled, but that's all he said. I know Deysha will have much more info! Starting to get excited! Ordered 3/22.
Old 4/18/13, 03:11 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Varilux
I usually hang out at the Vintage-Mustang forum (I already own a '65 and an '03), but since I just ordered a '14 I wandered onto this site.
Welcome and congrats, Varilux! Thanks for your PM, I should have great news for you soon.

Originally Posted by kingnut
deysha did u get my PM?
I sure did! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Holio
Yes my Shelby is at my dealers now, can't wait to pick her up. Thanks Deysha for all your help and updates, your the best. order date 3/13 at the dealer 4/17.
Congrats and you’re very welcome, Holio!

Originally Posted by cobrajg
Deysha,
Anything new on my order?
Thanks!
I’ll get you an update tomorrow, cobrajg.

Originally Posted by lvxlr8n
Awesome news, that was fast! I ordered 3/11 mine won't be built till the end of the month. Still waiting for a VIN from Deysha and maybe eta to dealer.
I got you tomorrow, lvxlr8n!

Originally Posted by saparish
Hi Deysha. I sent you a couple PM's this week. Just trying to see if you could verify that my order was clean and what my priority number was.
I sent you an update earlier, saparish.

Originally Posted by wentw1tj
Hi Deysha
Would you please be able to tell me what my priority number is? Also when do you think I might be able to get a VIN?
Ordered 4/1/13
Thanks so much
Trent
Yup, I sure can! I’ll get you tomorrow as well, wentw1tj.

Originally Posted by dlaude6
Yeah she's probably still playing catch up from being out all last week. I sent her one as well, patiently waiting for a reply (or at least trying to wait patiently lol) . I got a message from my dealer saying they are scheduled, but that's all he said. I know Deysha will have much more info! Starting to get excited! Ordered 3/22.
I sure have been, dlaude6. I really appreciate your support!

Deysha
Old 4/18/13, 03:24 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by lvxlr8n
Awesome news, that was fast! I ordered 3/11 mine won't be built till the end of the month. Still waiting for a VIN from Deysha and maybe eta to dealer.
I ordered mine on the same day. I have a VIN and my dealer said it's suppose to arrive on 5/6 but Deysha says 5/15 so we shall see :-/

Last edited by Kevin0027; 4/18/13 at 03:25 PM.
Old 4/18/13, 07:13 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,707 Likes on 1,217 Posts
Originally Posted by Neverl8
Bit the bullet an test drove a Shelby today. Waiting on mine is starting to be too much. Never knew test driving a car would be So hard to do. Then again I kinda understand since they are that expensive. Might just be me but it seems a bit much for around town driving. Never managed to get out of 2nd gear. :/ the dealer said take the weekend to decide on it or my 2014 on order.
That test drive must have been awesome. I bet it was a handful daily driving.
What red color is that? Looks like the Ruby Red. If I bought a Shelby, that would be one of the colors I would chose. With the matte black stripes, of course.
Old 4/18/13, 08:25 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Stage_3

That test drive must have been awesome. I bet it was a handful daily driving.
What red color is that? Looks like the Ruby Red. If I bought a Shelby, that would be one of the colors I would chose. With the matte black stripes, of course.
It was a 13 So it's red candy. An I like the matte black stripes as well. Can definitely tell that it wants to run. I was told the computer locks out the super charger until it get like 10 miles on the motor. Don't know if that's True but that's what he told me.
Old 4/18/13, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Neverl8
It was a 13 So it's red candy. An I like the matte black stripes as well. Can definitely tell that it wants to run. I was told the computer locks out the super charger until it get like 10 miles on the motor. Don't know if that's True but that's what he told me.
On the Shelby it's 5 consecutive miles or 50 key starts to unleash the HP.

Last edited by lvxlr8n; 4/18/13 at 08:54 PM.
Old 4/19/13, 12:57 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's in! It's in! IT'S IN! Ahhhh! Now to TRY to get some sleep! The dealership called when we were at work (of course) stating our Shelby was in! I stopped by after work and got a really bad picture through the clear glass shop doors of the rear of the car! lol It's here! We will be at the dealer bright and early in the am!
Old 4/19/13, 03:18 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Shelby Mama
It's in! It's in! IT'S IN! Ahhhh! Now to TRY to get some sleep! The dealership called when we were at work (of course) stating our Shelby was in! I stopped by after work and got a really bad picture through the clear glass shop doors of the rear of the car! lol It's here! We will be at the dealer bright and early in the am!
Congrats. Definitely post some pics.
Old 4/19/13, 06:40 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Kevin0027
I ordered mine on the same day. I have a VIN and my dealer said it's suppose to arrive on 5/6 but Deysha says 5/15 so we shall see :-/
Well, the ETAs are subject to change… We’ll see what happens.

Woo hoo!! Congrats, Shelby Mama!

Deysha
Old 4/19/13, 09:45 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Welcome and congrats, Varilux! Thanks for your PM, I should have great news for you soon.

I sure did! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Congrats and you’re very welcome, Holio!

I’ll get you an update tomorrow, cobrajg.

I got you tomorrow, lvxlr8n!

I sent you an update earlier, saparish.

Yup, I sure can! I’ll get you tomorrow as well, wentw1tj.

I sure have been, dlaude6. I really appreciate your support!

Deysha

I wanted to let you know Deysha so I don't wast your time, my sales rep just called me and gave me my VIN and dates. I am very happy.

Thanks so much
Old 4/19/13, 10:33 AM

My GHIG GT Premium Convertible delivered to dealer yesterday. I went in to discuss numbers and attempt to finalize the price. Ended up walking out the door with no car - temporarily! They started texting me with in 30 minutes of me leaving trying to make me feel bad for ordering a car that "nobody" else would buy from them. I stayed fast & hard on the price I wanted to pay, and by this morning I have a confirmation e-mail in my inbox agreeing to price I wanted.

I tried to work out the numbers with them the day I ordered, but they would not talk numbers until the car was delivered. I assume this was so they could have the upper hand.
Old 4/19/13, 10:44 AM
GT Member

Congrats Shelby Mama. We need pics. Hoping my Shelby gets scheduled for production in the next couple weeks. This waiting is killing me.
Old 4/19/13, 11:30 AM

Congratulations!
Old 4/19/13, 11:35 AM
GT Member

Ordered 1/26
ETA 5/15
overall 109 days... I do believe that makes me the current record holder.
2014 gt premium 401A. ruby red. Electronics,nav packaged. Back up camera. Side an window louvers. Stripe delete.
Old 4/19/13, 12:23 PM
Bullitt Member

Thank you for the congrats!

I have some SERIOUS complaints though! I am NOT a happy Shelby owner....as of yet!

First of all, I had to listen to my husband rant all night because the dealership didn't call my husband to let us know that the truck arrived. He wanted to be there when the car came off the truck. They called when we were both at work on second shift. I had a friend who was getting service work on his Explorer yesterday and SEEN the truck pull up at noon. The dealership e-mail me at 2:18pm and called my husband at 2:39pm....just after he punched into work. Almost seemed deliberate......... We both work second shift and start work at 2:30. My husband was about to blow his top!

Next, when we got to the dealership at 8 am (in which we were NOT happy and running on 2 hrs of sleep) there was another wrench thrown into the mix......the car was DAMAGED in shipping!! Apparently, the salesman "e-mailed" me about this last night at 4pm, in which I am STILL waiting for the e-mail to arrive. (I have a smart phone and get e-mails on my phone.) MY heart sank.....The salesman told me it was damaged when the car was pulled off the truck at the dealership! I literally was like WTF?!? Now that I think about it, I'm not sure how the delivery driver could but two deep marks in the rear bumper backing it off the truck....the marks are about 4 inched on each side of the license plate in the rear. I'm thinking the damage occurred either when it was placed in the rail car OR maybe if the car was backed onto the truck and with the clutch being so "touchy" he back into the trailer?? Needless to say, our car is still at the dealership and will be STAYING there until May 17th for repairs..

We ALSO found NUMEROUS scratches on the car. There is two dings in the spoiler on each side on the top of it. Almost where something was over the car during shipment? We also found a paint chip/ding in the driver side rocker panel from someone getting in of out of it!!

The only thing that is making me still yearning for the car is when we started it up and heard the rumble of the exhaust!

We proceeded to take the car to the gas station because it was 22 miles till empty. As we were at the gas station we were filling up the Shelby with our salesman jaw jacking, the gas nozzle do not shut off, spewing gas ALL OVER the side of our car!

I feel as though this car is a lemon and doesn't "feel right" but I don't know how to feel! I think I am MOST upset that the dealership didn't follow through and CALL us when the truck arrived like they said they would! However, I think my husband would the hung the deliver driver if he seen him back the car into the truck trailer!

So fellow Mustang lovers....what would you do? I want your opinions!! I'm thinking about "asking" for the dealership to take some money off the final sales price for all the hassle and because the car will NOT be considered original...

This makes us BOTH sick! We have not smiled all day..... It's like our Shelby experience has been ruined. I feel as though car salesmen should be in politics because they all lie!
Old 4/19/13, 12:35 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I think you guys are a little too hung up on watching a car come off a trailer, but the rest of the stuff would poss me off. It sounds like its a wreck. Are you sure it's as bad as you're saying or could you guys just be a little emotional right now, so it's making everything seem worse than it is.

Pics???

Last edited by 11SHELBYGT500; 4/19/13 at 12:39 PM.
Old 4/19/13, 12:41 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
I think you guys are a little too hung up on watching a car come off a trailer, but the rest of the stuff would poss me off. It sounds like its a wreck. Are you sure it's as bad as you're saying or could you guys just be a little emotional right now, so it's making everything seem worse than it is.
The sad thing is that there IS no more emotion! We walked up it the car today and was "yeah, it a Shelby, who gives a F**k." All I have to say that any damage is not good damage... The rear bumper is being replaced and I'm assuming the spoiler and the rocker panel also. As for the scratches, the body shop will have to deal with it.

I know that those won't be the FIRST battle scars, but come on! The car only has 5 miles on it and it's damaged!
Old 4/19/13, 12:42 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The sad thing is that there IS no more emotion! We walked up it the car today and was "yeah, it a Shelby, who gives a F**k." All I have to say that any damage is not good damage... The rear bumper is being replaced and I'm assuming the spoiler and the rocker panel also. As for the scratches, the body shop will have to deal with it.

I know that those won't be the FIRST battle scars, but come on! The car only has 5 miles on it and it's damaged!

Dang, you really sound over it.
Any pics?

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread