Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 4/15/13, 08:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just got the call, my car came in early, going to pick it up tonight!!!
Old 4/15/13, 09:04 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by ctmonline
Congrats!
Old 4/15/13, 09:08 AM
GT Member

Placed my order on April 11th !!

Base GT in Sterling Gray with:
Recaro Seats
3:73 Rear Axle

Almost went with the Track Pack, but decided against it at the last minute.

Still waiting for the dealer to give me the VOC with my order number, etc...

Last edited by Cobra 2997; 4/15/13 at 09:34 AM.
Old 4/15/13, 09:23 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Cobra 2997

Base GT in Sterling Silver with:
Recaro Seats
3:73 Rear Axle

Congrats on your order. You ordered on the day mine was delivered. I also went with the Base GT and gave serious thought to the Track Pack but figured I would never benefit from the upgrade. The Base GT is an awesome machine, you will love it!! So far I have found 3 functional items I did not know were included in the Base GT, there may be more, I am still looking. So Far:
1. Sport Mode
2. Tilting Front Headrest
3. Speed Sensing Volume Leveling Radio

Last edited by elkk; 4/15/13 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 4/15/13, 09:42 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by RogueWing16
I had no problem using my $750 coupon with my order. The $1000 rebate was also applied. The coupon could only applied at the time of delivery and the coupon date needed to be valid. I ordered several brochures at various times to have several coupons with different expiration dates. Good luck.
I too had no problem using both the $750 coupon and the $1500 rebate. I had two valid $750 coupons (one in my wifes name) and ask if they would accept hers also as her name is on the title. I knew the answer would be no but had to try.
Old 4/15/13, 11:19 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Neverl8
Was just there yesterday and not a word from them..I'm gonna call here shortly an someone is gonna catch hell.
I sent you a PM, Neverl8.

my car is on a train now, but my ETA has gone from 4/14 to 4/26, the rebate just increased from $1000 to $1500 so the delay will benefit me...
It’s there, ctmonline! It just arrived. Congrats and enjoy!!

Originally Posted by 2014grabber
I'm not sure I am ready for all the attention this car seems to get! Also, thanks to Deysha for keeping us up with what is happening with our orders!
You’re very welcome!

Originally Posted by ticketgtr
Just received word from my dealer that my GT500 has been scheduled. They said approx 6 weeks and i should have it.

Deysha sent you a PM to see if you can get more details.
Sweet! I’ll get you more info soon, ticketgtr!

Originally Posted by saparish
Please keep the post coming guys and gals. I am relying on this thread to get me through the next 6-8 weeks. I just placed my order a couple days ago and am waiting to get confirmation from Ford that the order was accepted.
Congrats on your order and welcome to the forum, saparish!

Originally Posted by stl nate
Guy, who do you think has the most up to date info? My blend date was April 1st, but according to Ford my car was built at released for shipment on March 28th. My original e.t.a. was 4/13 based on the 4/1 build date, but the car has sat for the past week awaiting shipment. Deysha today gave me a new e.t.a. of 4/14 but my salesman called me to say the e.t.a. was 4/19. This is the only time the dealer and Deysha have differed on their info.
It arrived on Friday, stl nate!! I hope you got it by now.

Originally Posted by Fullahead
Deysha, just looking for an update. Getting close to 10 days from my ETA! (Assuming it hasn't been bumped)
Almost there, Fullahead!

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
She had a death in the family and will be off.
Originally Posted by montreal ponies
FordCustomerService
Hello peeps!

I wanted to make you aware, I will be out of the office next week, due to my mother in law passing last week, and me having to travel to Virginia for her burial.

Please behave and don’t fill up my inboxes and I might see you guys on I-95 N. Don’t miss me too much… Thank you for your time and patience. Have a nice week!

Deysha
Thanks, guys!

Originally Posted by NetKnight
Elkk what dealer are you working with in St. Louis. I'm in St. Louis and was just curious. My delivery seems to be going fast. Ordered 3/9 ... ETA for delivery 4/9 per Deysha. We will see if it arrives on time.
I hope you’re enjoying it, NetKnight! Congrats!!

Originally Posted by Billvonfestang
Ordered a V6 Premium on Friday!!! So Excited !!

It was meant to be ordered on Friday Ford sent me an email with the 750 coupon!!
Congrats and welcome, Billvonfestang! I’ll get you more info soon.

Originally Posted by 09Troublemaker
Just got her last night... what an awesome machine! The family went on an hour ride and loved every minute. My 2 boys (10 & 6) loved the glass roof and Nav, as did I.

A BIG Thank you to Deysha for the fabulous updates along this long process!!!!!!!!!!

Some quick pics of her. All options but the track pack...
Gorgeous!! Congrats!!

Originally Posted by kingnut
i ordered mine on 4/4/2103. how long before i should get my VIN? they said 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.
Just PM me with your dealer’s name and order number, kingnut! I’ll get you some info.

Originally Posted by Kevin0027
You have to be lucky, I ordered mine 3/11 and still No Vin Yet....
You do now!

Originally Posted by elkk
Well my GT finally arrived at the dealer today after 94 days on order (Yes!! over 3 months). I hope I am the exception and no one else has to endure the anxiety, worriment I have been going through. In my mind, every little bit of information was hard to get and slow coming. Deysha shared what info she had when it became available to her, but I feel info was slow getting to her as well (so no fault of Deysha, she is GREAT). Has to be the longest Order to ETA ever for a Base GT.
Woo hoo! Congrats, elkk!!

Originally Posted by lvxlr8n
Finally got good news today! My 2014 GT500 got a schedule to be built the week of April 29th! Looking at a June delivery. I'm so excited!
Sweeeet!!!

Originally Posted by Purplekrab
First post. Have been lurking for a while. Just got back from the dealer ordered a GTCS sterling gray. Have x plan. They only offered me 2000 on my trade (2001 mustang v6), blue book is over 5.
Originally Posted by wentw1tj
I ordered on 4/1/13. how long before I get a VIN? It seams as tho the cars ordered early in the year are taking a long time to be built, has any ordered there car later in the year and got them in a month or too. Thanks
Originally Posted by Dhawk1313
Ordered my 2014 DIB v6 /w performance package 4/1. Was told 6-8 weeks. Dealer just emailed me 2 days ago saying they'll have my vin soon. This wait is absolutely killing me. YouTube, TMS, and AM certainly isn't helping either lol
Originally Posted by Ellocomotive
I'm at priority 10. Placed my order on the 2nd, and got my VIN on the 5th. Strange that there is so much variation. I did this with the inventory manager at my dealer. He said to expect assembly to begin 10 days from the 5th, so I'm expecting more news on Monday.
Originally Posted by tater
ordered a 2014 gt 500 on 3/5/13 out here in so cal from a local ford dealer, the dealer told me 90 days or more, so far they have been right, no vin # no build date no news
Originally Posted by dmichaels
Just placed an order yesterday for:
2014 Mustang GT in Grabber Blue
Track Package
Recaro Package
Originally Posted by Cobra 2997
Welcome and congrats, guys! PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it for you.

Well, you received your call. I’m good! LOL. Congrats again!

Deysha
Old 4/15/13, 11:32 AM
V6 Member

That's what I'm thinking as well. More I think about it the madder I get. Still wondering how the whole vin thing worked. They probably ordered it an sold it without letting me know it was in.
Deysha should know something more when she gets back. This is an intriguing story. Let us know what happened.
Old 4/15/13, 11:46 AM
GT Member

Yeah, they said they messed up an gave me a new vin.. So now I'm waiting all over again.
Old 4/15/13, 11:46 AM

Thank You.
Old 4/15/13, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by dmichaels
Just placed an order yesterday for:
2014 Mustang GT in Grabber Blue
Track Package
Recaro Package

Already mapped out the "short list" for upgrades. This will be a track car & sunny day street car. Can't wait - been looking at the Mustangs since the 5.0 came out in 2010 (2011 model year obviously)... finally was able to pull the trigger!! Now the waiting game begins

if you got a 400a that the exact car im waiting on. i better get mine first!
Old 4/15/13, 02:13 PM
V6 Member

Yeah, they said they messed up an gave me a new vin.. So now I'm waiting all over again.
Who is "they," Ford or the dealer? And at least they are correcting the goof.
Old 4/15/13, 02:26 PM
GT Member

Just got a PM from Deysha, my car should be here Wednesday. Christ I'm excited. I ordered a Borla S-type cat back to try to quell my anxiety... Didn't work.
Old 4/15/13, 03:43 PM

Loving the recent hit of people being able to pick up their Mustangs. Vicarious living definitely helps. Neverl8 I envy your level of patience, it's approaching level of enlightenment at this point!

Got an update earlier to my order....dealer stated first week in May as the estimated delivery date, our intrepid Ford rep PM'd me that the estimated date is 05/13. Which is close enough, though I wouldn't mind earlier! VIN number provided between the two matched, now I'm just trying not to ping the system every 5 minutes to see when the window sticker is up! I guess that has to wait for the car to be built which will be in "the next few weeks".

And the circle is now complete. With my AC completely giving up the ghost this weekend, in the past two months I've had every major item I own above $1500 (outside the actual structure of my condo) crap out on me (stove, water heater, car, AC). Imagining the day I get the keys to my new Mustang is keeping me sane, so far....
Old 4/15/13, 05:45 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by hard-case
Loving the recent hit of people being able to pick up their Mustangs. Vicarious living definitely helps. Neverl8 I envy your level of patience, it's approaching level of enlightenment at this point!

Got an update earlier to my order....dealer stated first week in May as the estimated delivery date, our intrepid Ford rep PM'd me that the estimated date is 05/13. Which is close enough, though I wouldn't mind earlier! VIN number provided between the two matched, now I'm just trying not to ping the system every 5 minutes to see when the window sticker is up! I guess that has to wait for the car to be built which will be in "the next few weeks".

And the circle is now complete. With my AC completely giving up the ghost this weekend, in the past two months I've had every major item I own above $1500 (outside the actual structure of my condo) crap out on me (stove, water heater, car, AC). Imagining the day I get the keys to my new Mustang is keeping me sane, so far....
Congrats on the dates, hard-case. I ordered about a week after you so hopefully my news of a VIN is only a week away. I so don't have the patience for this. It's gonna be a brutal month or two.
Old 4/15/13, 08:24 PM
GT Member

I'm working on beating elkk's record. Ordered 1/26 sold on 3/30 somewhere else. Reordered 4/12. delivery..Hopefully before this years over.
Old 4/15/13, 08:30 PM

Finally got my VIN, 30 days after ordering. Hoping to get more info soon.

On order - 2014 V6 Premium Convertible - Auto - Deep Impact Blue / Med Stone Leather / Black Top - 202A - Comfort Package - Ordered 03/16 - VIN 04/16 - ETA 05/20

Last edited by gambler; 4/16/13 at 12:55 PM.
Old 4/16/13, 12:59 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 111 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by kingnut
if you got a 400a that the exact car im waiting on. i better get mine first!
yes, I have the 400a package - base GT but with the track worthy add-ons

Mid to late June delivery is fine for me - I have 2 other cars, and a little extra time to put away $ won't hurt. Also more time to map out initial upgrades!
Old 4/16/13, 03:16 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Kairho
Deysha should know something more when she gets back. This is an intriguing story. Let us know what happened.
Thanks, Kairho! I’m working on it.

Not sure what’s wrong with the new VIN. Please send me the dealer’s name, the date you placed your order, and what options (including color) you ordered.

Originally Posted by Fullahead
Just got a PM from Deysha, my car should be here Wednesday. Christ I'm excited. I ordered a Borla S-type cat back to try to quell my anxiety... Didn't work.
I am too!!! I can’t wait to see the pictures.

Originally Posted by hard-case

Got an update earlier to my order....dealer stated first week in May as the estimated delivery date, our intrepid Ford rep PM'd me that the estimated date is 05/13. Which is close enough, though I wouldn't mind earlier! VIN number provided between the two matched, now I'm just trying not to ping the system every 5 minutes to see when the window sticker is up!
It’s up now, hard-case!

Deysha
Old 4/16/13, 06:55 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Order date 3/06/13
Deliver to dealer 4/09/13

Race Red 2014 6A stripes over top GT premium
Old 4/16/13, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by CLARKIES GT
Order date 3/06/13
Deliver to dealer 4/09/13