Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 7/29/13, 04:21 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Marcin K.
You and me both buddy. My blend date has been set to 7/29 since late June. I can't wait. But I hear you, tomorrow is a bid day. I have some tough meetings at work tomorrow, and I keep telling myself that by the time I get out of work, my car will be built
Today is my blend date too! I've had this day marked on my calendar for a long time.

If Deysha is reading this, perhaps she can verify for us that the plant did indeed re-open today as scheduled?
Old 7/29/13, 08:58 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by blainetrain
Hello all!

I placed my order for my first mustang(I'm 23) June 1, 2013 at a local dealership here in Northern, Virginia. I was told it would take 6 to 8 weeks(just like all of you have been told) and behold my build date is August 15, 2013. Hopefully by the end of August it will be here. I have been patiently waiting, or at least trying my best to. It's kind of ridiculous that my car will be finally arrive a full 3 months after I placed my order. But I guess the wait will be worth it!
Congrats on your order and welcome to the forum, blainetrain! I received your PM and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by DrNebel
wonder if everyones order will be delayed since the plant has been down a whole month basically.be glad when its back online on monday.only been waiting 3 weeks so far but man its sure feels like forever already.
Originally Posted by woodzusa
Tomorrow is the big day. Plant comes back online. Since mine was in the middle of being built, it should be done in a few days. Then it awaits shipping.
You and me both buddy. My blend date has been set to 7/29 since late June. I can't wait. But I hear you, tomorrow is a big day. I have some tough meetings at work tomorrow, and I keep telling myself that by the time I get out of work, my car will be built
Originally Posted by Lothar
Today is my blend date too! I've had this day marked on my calendar for a long time.
If Deysha is reading this, perhaps she can verify for us that the plant did indeed re-open today as scheduled?
Yes it will, guys. Be sure to PM me for an update.

Deysha
Old 7/29/13, 09:29 AM

That's cool guys
Would be cool to tour that place
That neo geo video on you tube about the
Factory is pretty cool
I'm hoping maybe Thursday when they schedule
More cars mine will be one of those that gets a VIN
And a birthdate
If you guys haven't seen that video on you tube
Just type "mustang mega factory"
Pretty neat
Old 7/29/13, 10:29 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by FordService

Yes it will, guys. Be sure to PM me for an update.

Deysha
Will do Deysha, thank you!
Old 7/29/13, 11:57 AM

Will do Deysha, thank you!
You're very welcome, Marcin K.!

Deysha
Old 7/29/13, 03:36 PM

I ordered a 2014 V6 premium, gotta have it green. It has the performance package, electronics package, comfort package, and a glass roof. The order was placed on July 7th at my local dealership in Parkersburg wv. I'm still waiting to hear news about it. They told me it would take 6-8 weeks.
Old 7/29/13, 05:28 PM

The beast, almost a 1,000 miles on her
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-dsc_0506.jpg  

Last edited by Stang14; 7/29/13 at 05:31 PM.
Old 7/29/13, 06:26 PM

My dealer called this morning to advise my car had begun production today, a week ahead of schedule! Still no window sticker, though. I'll have to check with Deysha to confirm.
Old 7/29/13, 06:46 PM
Bullitt Member

You and me both buddy. My blend date has been set to 7/29 since late June. I can't wait. But I hear you, tomorrow is a big day. I have some tough meetings at work tomorrow, and I keep telling myself that by the time I get out of work, my car will be built
Looks like they found some more SG paint..
Got confirmation from Deysha that mine rolled off today. Scheduled for delivery for 8/11. I better not find any Fusion parts in it/on it . So total time from order to delivery will be 12 weeks (assuming it does come in on 08/11).
Old 7/29/13, 07:03 PM
GT Member

Got confirmation from Deysha that mine rolled off today. Scheduled for delivery for 8/11. I better not find any Fusion parts in it/on it . So total time from order to delivery will be 12 weeks (assuming it does come in on 08/11).
Glad to hear there is major progress at last! I hope mine rolled off today as well. I'm also really hoping for quick delivery, since I'm less than 20 miles from the plant
Old 7/29/13, 09:10 PM

Hi all,

I also recently placed an order for my first car/Mustang. I confirmed the order with my dealer on July 1 (they failed to mention the Flat Rock plant idle period) and am (not so) patiently waiting for what will surely be one of the most important ladies in my life. I've been driving a 1997 Chrysler Town & Country SX minivan since moving after college, so the Mustang will be a slight improvement. :]

I'm still trying to get the order number from my dealer so I can confirm my priority number, build accuracy, etc ...

2014 Mustang GT Premium Coupe
Black Exterior/Interior
6-speed Manual Transmission
GT Track Pack
Recaro Racing Seats
Old 7/30/13, 01:41 AM

Hello All,

I will start with many thanks to Deysha (aka the Fairy Godmother). I got my car in really record time.

My mom got sick about the same day of my delivery so I haven't had much of a chance to follow up on my experience.

Wow.

I am so happy with my car! My dealer rep was awesome and with Deysha's help I got to see the inside process. To tell the truth the darn thing scared me at first. I haven't had a stick in over 5 years and never a six speed. I am having so much fun and I can't believe it.

The car was so easy to handle I even relented and gave my 17 year old stick lessons in a corporate parking lot. It killed me a little but he never got the chance with my first pony so I toughed it out and he did ok. The clutch is so much more forgiving than what we used to endure and it was a life memory..I actually got to teach him instead of dad, which was kinda cool.

This week we put the stripes on her. Sunny wonderful gold metallic. I had an Aztec Gold Metallic with the white top originally, and I was hoping they would bring back the jewel tones. No joy, so, next best thing: all black with the closest thing to Aztec gold metallic stripes. I will post pics.

So many buttons..so little time. I literally bring my owners guide into work so I can read it on lunch to see what I can try on the way home. With it being so hot here, you have to plan ahead. (phoenix). loving the voice activated systems, loving sirius. I will keep trying everything...I'd like to know an easy way of ignoring/deflecting an unwanteed incoming call though. I got bombed by mistake and it was crazy trying to manage.

Anyway. thanks to all that helped and I will send really cool pics soon. Thanks again to Deysha and all that are in the cyberworld actually getting real information for those that wait.

I'll be around..this is an awesome site!

CARE

I will post pics soon. It was aweswome. The car arrived at the dealership with like 70+ miles on it and everyone was all freaked out. I was not the happiest camper either. The next day my son found a paper in the center well from Ford that said "hey we selected your carfor additional testiing and put 68 miles on it." Mystery solved. At least we know where it was so that is o.k..
Old 7/30/13, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Nichols
I ordered a 2014 V6 premium, gotta have it green. It has the performance package, electronics package, comfort package, and a glass roof. The order was placed on July 7th at my local dealership in Parkersburg wv. I'm still waiting to hear news about it. They told me it would take 6-8 weeks.
Congrats and welcome to the forum, Gary Nichols! PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it for you.

Originally Posted by sm267
My dealer called this morning to advise my car had begun production today, a week ahead of schedule! Still no window sticker, though. I'll have to check with Deysha to confirm.
It’s up, sm267!

Getting closer!

Originally Posted by ION_14GT
Hi all,
I also recently placed an order for my first car/Mustang. I confirmed the order with my dealer on July 1 (they failed to mention the Flat Rock plant idle period) and am (not so) patiently waiting for what will surely be one of the most important ladies in my life.
Congrats and welcome to you as well, ION_14GT! Be sure to PM me with your order number and dealer’s name.

Originally Posted by 2014RagTopDay
Hello All,

I will start with many thanks to Deysha (aka the Fairy Godmother). I got my car in really record time.
My mom got sick about the same day of my delivery so I haven't had much of a chance to follow up on my experience.

Wow...
Hope your mom is doing well, 2014RagTopDay. I appreciate your kind words, and you’re very welcome!!

Deysha
Old 7/30/13, 04:07 PM

Window sticker popped up early this morning. Still shows the originally projected blend date, so I don't know if the build date moved up or not. Time will tell.
Old 7/30/13, 04:10 PM
GT Member

More SG paint going on my V6 Premium Coupe.

Just got my window sticker today, too!! Ordered 6/10, blend date is 08/05/2013 (for now)

Last edited by ustabawannab; 7/30/13 at 04:12 PM.
Old 7/30/13, 05:49 PM
GT Member

waiting on my window sticker....
Old 7/31/13, 04:35 AM

Hi,

Ordered a new Mustang (which replaces my 2010 GT) on 7/13, sadly it'll be November by the time it gets here and that will mean another waiting period until that pesky white stuff, otherwise known as snow, has disappeared
Old 7/31/13, 04:55 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Deuce
Hi,

Ordered a new Mustang (which replaces my 2010 GT) on 7/13, sadly it'll be November by the time it gets here and that will mean another waiting period until that pesky white stuff, otherwise known as snow, has disappeared
Congrats on your order.

Regarding the white stuff...

I don't even have my car yet and I already have my set of 17" winter wheels equipped with TPMS. My Michelin Xi3s will be ordered in October. In Wisconsin snowfall has been recorded in every month except June, July and August.

My Mustang will be enjoyed year round!

Last edited by ustabawannab; 7/31/13 at 04:58 AM.
Old 7/31/13, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by sm267
Window sticker popped up early this morning. Still shows the originally projected blend date, so I don't know if the build date moved up or not. Time will tell.
The date at the top of your window sticker is your build date, sm267. Unless something changes, which at this point won’t.

Originally Posted by solscooter
waiting on my window sticker....
Yours will be up around the 8th, solscooter.

Originally Posted by Deuce
Hi,
Welcome and congrats, Deuce! Please PM me with your US dealer’s name and order number so I can track it for you.

Deysha
Old 7/31/13, 08:31 AM
GT Member

Wohoo! Got my window sticker today, right on target as Deysha said it would. Thank you Deysha! Blend date is 8/6.

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread