Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 7/15/13, 05:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stopped by my dealership tonight, checked the VTR and had a update on 7/15 to Received - FR U-004, which may mean it has been scanned onto a carrier or getting very ready to load on a carrier. The last update was awaiting shipment re-released on 6/26. Not sure was is causing the delay but I am very READY to lay down some FORD rubber on the road !!!!!
Old 7/15/13, 06:56 PM
V6 Member

Maybe your delay is caused by the same mysterious reason as mine.That being said I cant wait to drive mine,my son wants to go to belle isle and race.He has a 2013 focus ST. I will not do this because it is very dumb and very illegal.
Old 7/15/13, 07:03 PM

I just ordered my gt500 convertible on 7/6/13 through the Costco auto program but my sales rep didn't get me the order code or anything
Old 7/15/13, 07:13 PM
V6 Member

How do they work that with respect to dealer allocations? Do they give discounts below sticker?
Old 7/15/13, 07:29 PM

yeah I got it for less money than they was asking on the used 2013 gt500 coupe they had on the floor
Old 7/15/13, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Flynford
How do they work that with respect to dealer allocations? Do they give discounts below sticker?
and im not sure how they work the allocations out all I know is I have a deposit on one lol and hope I get it
Old 7/15/13, 07:58 PM
V6 Member

You may want to ask for your order number and your priority code.
Old 7/15/13, 08:04 PM
Cobra Member

Yes you need to get the order info on your Shelby and pm Deysha so she can track it but you will need to stay proactive with the dealer you ordered with if you ever want to see your pony......and see it in a timely manner! Lol
Old 7/15/13, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Flynford
You may want to ask for your order number and your priority code.
I will do that tomorrow just now reading over the forums and didn't realize there was tracking for these cars, I am used to finding the car I want and flying to get it not used to waiting
Old 7/16/13, 05:12 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was told by my dealer this past Friday that my car was on the transporter for shipment. My dealer is approx 45 min from Flat Rock, seems to me the closer you live to the plant the longer you have to wait to get your car shipped. I could have drove to and from the plant myself 10 times by now. The wait is KILLING me!
Old 7/16/13, 06:07 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by motoman620
I was told by my dealer this past Friday that my car was on the transporter for shipment. My dealer is approx 45 min from Flat Rock, seems to me the closer you live to the plant the longer you have to wait to get your car shipped. I could have drove to and from the plant myself 10 times by now. The wait is KILLING me!
The wait is killing me too, and I'm not very optimistic about seeing my 14 GT anytime before September now seeing as how you ordered yours on 5/17 and still don't have it. I odered mine on 6/13 and don't even have a Vin # yet.
Old 7/16/13, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Stang14
Stopped by my dealership tonight, checked the VTR and had a update on 7/15 to Received - FR U-004, which may mean it has been scanned onto a carrier or getting very ready to load on a carrier. The last update was awaiting shipment re-released on 6/26. Not sure was is causing the delay but I am very READY to lay down some FORD rubber on the road !!!!!
Originally Posted by Blown408
Maybe your delay is caused by the same mysterious reason as mine.That being said I cant wait to drive mine,my son wants to go to belle isle and race.He has a 2013 focus ST. I will not do this because it is very dumb and very illegal.
I'm in the same boat, fellas. Mine was supposed to be at the dealer exactly one week ago, but is still sitting in the bowels of Flat Rock. Wondering if it wouldn't be worth contacting my dealer to try and get a credit on the D&D.
Old 7/16/13, 07:19 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Thank you very much .
You’re very welcome, Blown408!

It’ll get moving soon, Stang14.

Originally Posted by LDELLC
I just ordered my gt500 convertible on 7/6/13 through the Costco auto program but my sales rep didn't get me the order code or anything
Congrats and welcome to the forum, LDELLC! Please PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it for you.

Originally Posted by Ajcruz1
Yes you need to get the order info on your Shelby and pm Deysha so she can track it but you will need to stay proactive with the dealer you ordered with if you ever want to see your pony......and see it in a timely manner! Lol
Gracias, Ajcruz1!

You might want to call them, motoman620! It’s there!!

Originally Posted by Whiplash78
I'm in the same boat, fellas. Mine was supposed to be at the dealer exactly one week ago, but is still sitting in the bowels of Flat Rock. Wondering if it wouldn't be worth contacting my dealer to try and get a credit on the D&D.
It looks like today is your day!!

Deysha

Last edited by FordService; 7/16/13 at 07:21 AM.
Old 7/16/13, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by FordService
Music to my ears!
Old 7/16/13, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by FordService
You’re very welcome, Blown408!

It’ll get moving soon, Stang14.

Congrats and welcome to the forum, LDELLC! Please PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it for you.

Gracias, Ajcruz1!

Deysha
Hi Deysha,

Once I get my Mustang the word I will never use again will be SOON !!!!

Thanks,
Doug.
Old 7/16/13, 10:10 AM

Their are multiple parties in the process, Ford has to release, the transports have to QC and accept and then schedule, but I agree the time tables in which to complete these tasks have durations that seem longer than they should in some cases.
Old 7/16/13, 10:15 AM

Ha! Think of it like when you were a young child waiting for your birthday. Once the big day came, you completely forgot about the waiting.

I could tell you the agonizing story of waiting 5 months the first time I ordered a vehicle ('78 Bronco). Back then, getting information was impossible and no one knew anything. At least now we have Deysha giving us constant updates and basically holding our hand through the whole process.
Old 7/16/13, 10:15 AM

You are to close to the end to even thing about that, last night the carrier stopped at my dealership with a load of GT's and Shelby's dropped off one GT (not mine). That GT had an invoice date of 6/21, mine had an invoice date of 6/10 but mine also has some extra goodies, brakes, big wing etc.
Old 7/16/13, 10:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Deysha, I got the call from my dealer a few hours after my earlier post........It's here!!!!
Old 7/16/13, 11:33 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Music to my ears!
Be sure to post pictures when it arrives, Whiplash78!

Hi Deysha,
Once I get my Mustang the word I will never use again will be SOON !!!!

Thanks,
Doug.
Lol! You’re welcome, Stang14!

Originally Posted by sm267
Ha! Think of it like when you were a young child waiting for your birthday. Once the big day came, you completely forgot about the waiting.

I could tell you the agonizing story of waiting 5 months the first time I ordered a vehicle ('78 Bronco). Back then, getting information was impossible and no one knew anything. At least now we have Deysha giving us constant updates and basically holding our hand through the whole process.
Awwwe! Thanks, sm267!

Thanks Deysha, I got the call from my dealer a few hours after my earlier post........It's here!!!!
Woo hoo!! Where are the pictures, motoman620?

Deysha

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread