Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 7/20/13, 04:42 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love it

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-2014-mustang-second-set-pics-007.jpg2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-2014-mustang-gt-track-pack-013.jpg[ATTACH

]142477[/ATTACH]

Last edited by Blown408; 7/20/13 at 05:23 PM.
Old 7/20/13, 04:48 PM
V6 Member

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-2014-mustang-gt-track-pack-010.jpg
Old 7/20/13, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Lothar
Your new ride looks amazing. The silver accents on the wheels, and the rocker panel and hood stripes, provide some very nice contrast against the black body. I would have done something along those lines too if I had gone with black.
Thanks a lot Lothar! Yeah, I actually wanted Yellow or Orange(would probably have gotten a Boss 302) but they stopped them for '14 and the color's went with them You just can't go wrong with a black car though!

Originally Posted by Stang14
Hey ImminentRueage,

Ride looks kick ***, I do link the CS package parts and I am sure your new exhaust adds a nice/(bad ***) sound touch. Will be doing a exhaust upgrade also, have used magnaflow in the past, really like the tone and quality of the mufflers. The current price on the set is a little hit but whatever !!
The Roush exhaust is even better than I expected it would be. It sounds sooo mean and I get tons of looks. Definitely can't talk poorly about Magnaflow though, they are known for their quality!

Originally Posted by DrNebel
Love the black on the CS
I'm getting a white one just like that
I actually have a funny story about that! So when I bought my SHO Taurus, the day I left to go get it I saw a local guy I know coming into town with an identical one with dealer plates. He had just picked it up. I was so pissed lol!

Well, something similar has happened again. I ordered my car and I had heard a kid I went to high-school with had ordered one as well, but I had no idea what model he had gotten and I was figuring he'd ordered a V6. Well a few weeks after I ordered mine, a friend showed me some pictures of his new mustang on Facebook and it is IDENTICAL to mine. Same color, same model, same options. I couldn't believe it so I tried switching mine to white(as I REALLY like the CS package in white), but it was too late to make changes so now I have another identical car to a guy in my town. Now to put things into perspective, the town has <2,000 people in it. BUT, he moved to California(he's in the military) so it's all good. I actually found him on this forum and it will be funny if he finds this. His name is adamxbomb.
Old 7/20/13, 05:17 PM
V6 Member

1 last pic2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-2014-mustang-second-set-pics-006.jpg
Old 7/20/13, 05:18 PM
V6 Member

I just need to get the windows tinted .
Old 7/20/13, 05:34 PM
GT Member

This is a crazy question. I haven't even talked to my dealer about this.

If I don't have a Window sticker yet, can I change my order to a vert???
Old 7/20/13, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by ustabawannab

As long as it hasn't been assigned a VIN. AFAIK after a VIN has been assigned you cannot change an order. (I suppose if you REALLY do some pushing and call the right people you could though)
Old 7/20/13, 07:05 PM
GT Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My wife has decided to replace the 2002 Mustang convertible she lost in the May 20 tornado by ordering a brand new one from the factory.

Is the factory back up yet and is now a good time to order a car from the factory?
Old 7/20/13, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by ImminentRueage
Thanks a lot Lothar! Yeah, I actually wanted Yellow or Orange(would probably have gotten a Boss 302) but they stopped them for '14 and the color's went with them You just can't go wrong with a black car though!

The Roush exhaust is even better than I expected it would be. It sounds sooo mean and I get tons of looks. Definitely can't talk poorly about Magnaflow though, they are known for their quality!

I actually have a funny story about that! So when I bought my SHO Taurus, the day I left to go get it I saw a local guy I know coming into town with an identical one with dealer plates. He had just picked it up. I was so pissed lol!

Well, something similar has happened again. I ordered my car and I had heard a kid I went to high-school with had ordered one as well, but I had no idea what model he had gotten and I was figuring he'd ordered a V6. Well a few weeks after I ordered mine, a friend showed me some pictures of his new mustang on Facebook and it is IDENTICAL to mine. Same color, same model, same options. I couldn't believe it so I tried switching mine to white(as I REALLY like the CS package in white), but it was too late to make changes so now I have another identical car to a guy in my town. Now to put things into perspective, the town has <2,000 people in it. BUT, he moved to California(he's in the military) so it's all good. I actually found him on this forum and it will be funny if he finds this. His name is adamxbomb.
I'm partial to black, and I have to say your CS looks really sharp. You would think a CS would be rare in South Dakota, so I had to chuckle at your story about an identical car showing up in town. Probably not another within 500 miles. Enjoy!
Old 7/20/13, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Blown408
Looks great! Going to be a long month waiting for mine.
Old 7/21/13, 04:38 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by maverick1125
Is the factory back up yet and is now a good time to order a car from the factory?
The Flat Rock plant reopens on July 29th. I would order very soon if you want to get a 2014 model, since nobody seems to know when they'll stop taking orders for the model year.

If you wait too long, then you'll be looking at a 2015 Mustang, which will be an entirely different car. You'd have to wait quite a long time before those start building.
Old 7/21/13, 05:03 AM

I just need to get the windows tinted .
The black looks great, first ordered the black and then changed to the ruby red (looks candy apple red). I like the bigger wing on the back also, got the full accessory kit. Who did your stripe, will be doing the same with a metallic silver can I ask how much the stripe and labor was if you did not do it yourself.

I know Ford was putting on different three season tires mine came with the Goodyear eagle F1 (supercar), a lot of other Mustangs in this area with a three season tire had Pirelli's on them.
Old 7/21/13, 06:29 AM
GT Member

As long as it hasn't been assigned a VIN. AFAIK after a VIN has been assigned you cannot change an order. (I suppose if you REALLY do some pushing and call the right people you could though)
Ah just moment of weakness.

I'm on vacation in Door County, WI. A vert would be nice up here. I had a TT roadster before and it was great. Still I need the pass through trunk space of a coupe so I'm staying with that. I have a VIN so she'll be scheduled on the 1st.
Old 7/21/13, 11:37 AM
V6 Member

Ordered the car with the stripe , not sure how much I like it but its growing on me . Think its installed at the factory .
Old 7/21/13, 12:37 PM
GT Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Lothar
The Flat Rock plant reopens on July 29th. I would order very soon if you want to get a 2014 model, since nobody seems to know when they'll stop taking orders for the model year.

If you wait too long, then you'll be looking at a 2015 Mustang, which will be an entirely different car. You'd have to wait quite a long time before those start building.

Thanks, looks like now would be a good time to order
Old 7/22/13, 09:34 AM

Picked her up last Tuesday - been having too much fun driving, forgot to post an update, lol. And a huge THANK YOU to Deysha for helping to preserve what little sanity I have left!

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-car1.jpg
2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-car2.jpg
2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-car3.jpg
Old 7/22/13, 08:33 PM
GT Member

Car is sweet. Can't wait to get mine!
Old 7/23/13, 07:06 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Sorry it took so long to get pictures, it's been a busy past few days. Got some pictures this evening fresh from the tint shop. Tinted the side and back windows 15% and the windshield 50%. Also clear wrapped the bumper/hood/quarter panels/mirrors/door edges/headlights.
Great looking car, ImminentRueage!!

Originally Posted by Stang14
Picked her up last night, 13 miles on her now have over 100, very fun ride so far. Thanks for everyone's feedback on this forum helps very much when you waiting for her. Will update with more pick's soon.
Congrats, Stang14!!

Sweeeeet!!!

Originally Posted by ustabawannab
That is a major change, ustabawannab. I recommend you speak to them as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by maverick1125
My wife has decided to replace the 2002 Mustang convertible she lost in the May 20 tornado by ordering a brand new one from the factory.
Now is a great time to order, maverick1125! Speak to your dealer and PM me back with your order number and dealer name so I can track it.

Originally Posted by Whiplash78
Picked her up last Tuesday - been having too much fun driving, forgot to post an update, lol. And a huge THANK YOU to Deysha for helping to preserve what little sanity I have left!
She’s a beauty, Whiplash78!! You’re very welcome.

Deysha

Last edited by FordService; 7/23/13 at 07:10 AM.
Old 7/23/13, 07:47 AM

Finally picked her up. Only 4miles on the Odometer. I need to get some pics; it was dark by the time I got home.

After having to drive this little 4cyl accord for a year (RIP '08 G35) its quite a change. Definitely <3 the car.

For the guys wondering about the rebates. The 2K worth of rebates that ford was running with I put the order down (5/30ish) held. I also was able to use the $750 coupon that I just received.

Deysha again thank you for all your assistance and updates. Where would the best place to leave positive feedback for YOU be? Maybe the new car customer survey?
Old 7/23/13, 08:11 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by CrazyStand
Finally picked her up. Only 4miles on the Odometer. I need to get some pics; it was dark by the time I got home.

After having to drive this little 4cyl accord for a year (RIP '08 G35) its quite a change. Definitely <3 the car.

For the guys wondering about the rebates. The 2K worth of rebates that ford was running with I put the order down (5/30ish) held. I also was able to use the $750 coupon that I just received.

Deysha again thank you for all your assistance and updates. Where would the best place to leave positive feedback for YOU be? Maybe the new car customer survey?
I was just wondering if you had got it yet. Not going to lie, little envious here . Glad you picked it up.
Also, thanks for mentioning that rebate thing. I was wondering that myself since the change in rebates recently. So , they gave you the new rebate of 2k off plus the 750 coupon? Just curious, I was reading the new offer and it seemed like it was only $1000 off matching. Or 2k off without financing offer.
I'm hoping my coupon lasts until mine shows up

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread