Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 3/5/14, 07:54 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ElkGroveFordGuy
My dealer told me mine might be coming in on Saturday!
Keeping my fingers crossed!
The funny thing is that is exactly what Deysha said!
Deysha is the best!
and here to hoping it gets here for you!
Old 3/5/14, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Slizzime
Not to be nosey, but the dealer isn't Koon's Ford is it?
I don't know if i'm allowed to mention dealer names on here. But why do you ask?
Old 3/5/14, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by puma1552
Also guys I think I saw this posted here somewhere earlier in this thread but I couldn't find it, but for those who don't know we can also track our vehicles ourselves with the following site:

www.cotusb.ford.com

Not to steal the thunder from Deysha, but this might help keep us at ease...I don't know if Deysha is privvy to anymore info than this site provides, but I would guess she is, but it's nice to check this daily anyway.

I looked up my car on this and it states the same delivery date as Deysha updated me with on Monday. handy tool though, i'll be checking this every day! Thanks for the update by the way Deysha.

I really hope my car arrives soon... you get your hopes up and count the days when you see a date.... and then you get a delay!

Originally my stang, ordered Dec 1st was scheduled for a delivery the week of the 26 of Feb, and then was pushed back to today, March 5th, now it looks like the date is March 11th, another week! the anticipation is killing me! lol, I cant wait!!!!
Old 3/5/14, 08:30 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by imgmoney
I don't know if i'm allowed to mention dealer names on here. But why do you ask?
I sent you a reply to your message, did you get it?
Old 3/6/14, 07:10 AM

I sent you a reply to your message, did you get it?
I got that one thanks for sharing your story. Ill let you know what happens.
Old 3/6/14, 07:11 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Here is an update. ... About an hour ago I checked the dealer website and what pops up but the exact car I was going to order. I call the dealer and inquire about the car. He looked it up and it hasn't even arrived yet. It should be there within the week he said. The blend date on the window sticker is 02/26. I put a 1000.00 deposit down and he is going to call me when it comes in so I can pick it up.
That’s great, imgmoney. I can track it for you as well. PM me with the VIN.

Originally Posted by devilcaninex
You would think Deysha was a computer, as much stuff as she tracks and gets done for everyone!!
but much nicer
Awwwe! Thanks, guys!

Originally Posted by disneyfun1
I currently have a 2014 Mustang V-6 Premium, but i just today ordered a new 2014 Mustang V-6 Premium with the toys.
Glad you finally ordered, disneyfun1! I’ll get back to your PM as soon as possible.

My dealer told me mine might be coming in on Saturday!
Keeping my fingers crossed!
The funny thing is that is exactly what Deysha said!
Deysha is the best!
Woo hoo! Thanks, ElkGroveFordGuy!

Originally Posted by Tycho
I looked up my car on this and it states the same delivery date as Deysha updated me with on Monday. handy tool though, i'll be checking this every day! Thanks for the update by the way Deysha.
Your new ETA is 3/9/14, Tycho. PM me for more info.

Deysha
Old 3/6/14, 08:17 AM
V6 Member

Michigan weather still not good it seems... I know there is much more to shipping then I understand but with my car ready for shipment as of 17 FEB, Its hard to swallow the fact that there is additional delay since it hasn't even loaded on a train yet... I know all this will make getting the Mustang that much better but man; Im so ready for it now.
Old 3/6/14, 08:59 AM

[QUOTE=FordService;6767727]That’s great, imgmoney. I can track it for you as well. PM me with the VIN

PM sent thanks Deysha
Old 3/6/14, 09:26 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by R33F
Michigan weather still not good it seems... I know there is much more to shipping then I understand but with my car ready for shipment as of 17 FEB, Its hard to swallow the fact that there is additional delay since it hasn't even loaded on a train yet... I know all this will make getting the Mustang that much better but man; Im so ready for it now.
Man that's rough, I feel for you on that...I really hope mine doesn't sit out in the lot that long.
Old 3/6/14, 10:27 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by puma1552
Man that's rough, I feel for you on that...I really hope mine doesn't sit out in the lot that long.
Old 3/6/14, 10:30 AM
Bullitt Member

Weather has been crappy in Ohio as well......you plan on driving your before the salt washes away?
Old 3/6/14, 10:45 AM
V6 Member

Im in eastern North Carolina... not much salt here, but yes, I will drive the Mustang year round unless I start sliding, then Ill take the wife's car. I can appreciate people that want to store the Mustangs, especially up north, but Im the type that will drive my Mustang as much as I can. Id be tearing the streets up right now if I had it. hahahaha... haha...ha... ha....hmmm.... <sigh>.
Old 3/6/14, 10:55 AM
Bullitt Member

Im in eastern North Carolina... not much salt here, but yes, I will drive the Mustang year round unless I start sliding, then Ill take the wife's car. I can appreciate people that want to store the Mustangs, especially up north, but Im the type that will drive my Mustang as much as I can. Id be tearing the streets up right now if I had it. hahahaha... haha...ha... ha....hmmm.... <sigh>.
Lol I agree with the driving as much as possible. If it were not for the salt I could care less, rain/snow won't hurt a thing........salt on the other hand, especially up here near Cleveland , just eats a car up!
Old 3/6/14, 10:15 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts
I'm just trying to keep my self occupied till my car gets here!
I think my first 2 mod will be a oil separator, and Gt500 mufflers!
What will yours be?
Old 3/7/14, 05:54 AM
GT Member

Lol I agree with the driving as much as possible. If it were not for the salt I could care less, rain/snow won't hurt a thing........salt on the other hand, especially up here near Cleveland , just eats a car up!
Agree with that on Ohio winters. That's why mine went into hibernation in December with 3,000 miles on the clock. I can't wait until the salt is gone so I can install my MGW and tear it up out on the streets.
Old 3/7/14, 06:42 AM
V6 Member

What will yours be?

I got my dealer to throw a pair of the GT500 Mufflers into the deal... Ill bring them home with the Mustang and if I have to be up late that night, I will be. As for the future mods after that... I was also looking at the oil separator just to keep things clean and tinting the windows. I really really want to beef up horse power but this whole thing about Ford being able to see that the car was tuned and then saying they wont cover the warranty scares me. I might have to wait until after the warranty runs out first... unless, I can get my dealership to agree to honoring the warranty despite giving it a tune. If that is possible then its time...

**regardless of if she is finally on a train, or still sitting the yard... the positive is that Im one day closer to getting her... not sure if that helped me, but Im trying.**
Old 3/7/14, 08:31 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I’m looking into it again, R33F.

PM sent thanks Deysha
Thanks, imgmoney!

Deysha
Old 3/7/14, 09:47 AM
Bullitt Member

What will yours be?
I would like to change up the exhaust and put the rear diffuser on, but I will want to drive it so it maybe a month or 2 before I even want to tear into it
Old 3/7/14, 09:48 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by pressman43
Agree with that on Ohio winters. That's why mine went into hibernation in December with 3,000 miles on the clock. I can't wait until the salt is gone so I can install my MGW and tear it up out on the streets.
That had to be rough, but I'm sure your Mustang appreciates it!
Old 3/7/14, 01:16 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by FordService
I’m looking into it again, R33F.

Deysha

I know you are tracking it; along with everyone elses... thanks for all you do Deysha... fingers crossed.

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread