2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 8/6/13, 04:43 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just found out my ETA is 9-4. Can't wait! This next month is going to drag on for sure.
Old 8/6/13, 06:30 PM

Just seen my Sticker on the site for the vin.#'s.
All is correct on my Sticker.
What is next .
Was told by Desha today it should be built in the next two days.
Just wondering due to being schuled for 8/12/13.
Looks like the plant is ahead of schule.
Old 8/6/13, 07:05 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by jOSEPH r. fONTENOT
All is correct on my Sticker.
What is next .
Was told by Desha today it should be built in the next two days.
Ahead of schedule is exactly what I like to hear. Congrats on the order. Color?
Old 8/7/13, 06:12 AM
V6 Member

I was told it should be at the dealership on 9/11, its going to be a long month......
Thank you for the help Desha!!
Old 8/7/13, 07:27 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by sm267
While my blend date was supposed to be yesterday, my dealer called yesterday morning to advise my car was already on the rail car and in route. If accurate, a very pleasant surprise!
It just loaded on a rail car yesterday, sm267. It’ll ship out soon.

Originally Posted by Spark
Great news for you sm! My blend date is today and hope that I hear some good news as well. Where is your pony being shipped/transported to?
I’ll send you some info as soon as possible, Spark.

Originally Posted by Marcin K.
That would be awesome!
I'm on the other end of the spectrum. My car has been sitting on the factory lot for exactly a week today!
I think it’ll get there this week, Marcin K.. Also, be aware the survey you’ll receive is from your dealership, not the plant.

Originally Posted by woodzusa
That is a bunch of crap. 20 miles and your charged 750 for it.
they need Deysha running the show at the plant.
Originally Posted by Marcin K.
Yes. Deysha should be nominated as Director of the scheduling/delivery operations. If she called the shots we would be a lot more pleased with your Ford experience.
Originally Posted by FullRide14
+1 for that!!
Thanks, guys! I was thinking of cloning myself.

Originally Posted by MartinM
Hope that your delivery schedule is accurate SM.

I too had a Blend Date of 8/5/13, a "hint" from my dealer that the vehicle was in production as early as 8/1/13, but an unusually long delivery date of 8/31/13 (to North Jersey).
Your ETA is now 8/21/13, which is always subject to change.

Originally Posted by Dinosoar
I had a question, that is thread is, of course, the best place for it.
The reason I ask is because I have always gotten my new special order Mustangs (4 so far), with 5-6 miles on the odo. This time, for my GT, on June 26th, my new car had 21.
Make sure there was no sheet from the plant stating it was pulled for random QT, Dinosoar.

Originally Posted by jOSEPH r. fONTENOT
Was told by Deysha today it should be built in the next two days.
I stated, your vehicle was sent into the plant for production and it should begin building in the next few days. It will finish building on 8/12/13, jOSEPH r. fONTENOT.

Originally Posted by rcliff1
I was told it should be at the dealership on 9/11, its going to be a long month......
Thank you for the help Deysha!!
You’re very welcome!

Deysha
Old 8/7/13, 07:30 AM
GT Member

Got my window sticker today. Everything looks in line. Can't wait to get it!
Old 8/7/13, 07:55 AM
Cobra Member

Hey Dino, yea my details are below as to what I ordered and when it got here but it haf 4.3 mi on it. I do know some are selected at random for extra quality assurance and road testing. You should of had a note saying this. Dealer might have got rid of it tho if they got your stang ready for you to pick up.
Old 8/7/13, 12:21 PM

Just realized the invoice date on my window sticker went from 6/21/13 to 8/02/13 and the 9-normal changed to 4-rebill. if this means my car didnt start building till last week I might have about $10,000 worth of parts for sale and ford can keep it.
Old 8/7/13, 12:52 PM
LCC
V6 Member

Originally Posted by GHIG'14
Just realized the invoice date on my window sticker went from 6/21/13 to 8/02/13 and the 9-normal changed to 4-rebill. if this means my car didnt start building till last week I might have about $10,000 worth of parts for sale and ford can keep it.
WOW, WOW, WOW.

Step back from the ledge. Find out from your dealer whats going on. WIll it really matter waiting another week? I ordered mine the same week as you and mine hasn't even been scheduled yet. I have no more nails, and my wife is killing me, but it is what it is. When you get it, you'll forget all the weeks past..

WHat parts do you have
Old 8/7/13, 01:01 PM

Did your BLEND date (top of invoice) change? If not, don't get too panicked. Check with Deysha before you do anything drastic.
Old 8/7/13, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by sm267
Did your BLEND date (top of invoice) change? If not, don't get too panicked. Check with Deysha before you do anything drastic.

Blend date did not change, I have sent Deysha a PM but haven't heard back yet. Just tired of being jerked around, we put out the kind of money they want for a car and Ford (or any of them) acts like they are doing us a favor. I am not buying this car because I need it, I just wanted a toy. Have gotten to the point now where if I just want to go fast I'll go jump on the BUSA. Guess I just need to walk away for a bit and cool off.
Old 8/7/13, 01:22 PM
GT Member

Blend date did not change, I have sent Deysha a PM but haven't heard back yet. Just tired of being jerked around, we put out the kind of money they want for a car and Ford (or any of them) acts like they are doing us a favor. I am not buying this car because I need it, I just wanted a toy. Have gotten to the point now where if I just want to go fast I'll go jump on the BUSA. Guess I just need to walk away for a bit and cool off.
Good call. Let cooler heads prevail. I found myself having vary similar thoughts at times.
Old 8/7/13, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by LCC
WOW, WOW, WOW.

Step back from the ledge. Find out from your dealer whats going on. WIll it really matter waiting another week? I ordered mine the same week as you and mine hasn't even been scheduled yet. I have no more nails, and my wife is killing me, but it is what it is. When you get it, you'll forget all the weeks past..

WHat parts do you have

Parts are, Paxton novi 2200 (beefcake special) with jlt cold air, pypes longtubes and orx, dynotech d/s, mgw shifter, aeroforce gauge, roush gauge pod, billet grille uper and lower, SVEdrift wheels, eibach sportlines, j&m panhard bar, ford finned diff. cover, moroso catch can, braided clutch line, flowmaster american thunder axle-backs and jpc t-bolt clamps for the s/c. maybe a few other thing i'm forgetting. Oh yeah, GT500 spoiler prepainted.

Last edited by GHIG'14; 8/7/13 at 01:44 PM.
Old 8/7/13, 02:31 PM
Bullitt Member

The 3 month wait is finally coming to an end. Car arrives to the dealer tomorrow. I still stick by my previous comments that the Ford plant and order process needs an overhaul. Deysha, as always you are awesome!

I will post pics once I changed out the cloth seats to saddle and get my gt500 quad exhaust installed.

Marcin,
I hope yours arrives soon.
Old 8/7/13, 02:32 PM
GT Member

Parts are, Paxton novi 2200 (beefcake special) with jlt cold air, pypes longtubes and orx, dynotech d/s, mgw shifter, aeroforce gauge, roush gauge pod, billet grille uper and lower, SVEdrift wheels, eibach sportlines, j&m panhard bar, ford finned diff. cover, moroso catch can, braided clutch line, flowmaster american thunder axle-backs and jpc t-bolt clamps for the s/c. maybe a few other thing i'm forgetting. Oh yeah, GT500 spoiler prepainted.
One thing I have learned from buying process is that the dealer has no concrete clue. The only person that really is reliable and has the most accurate information is Deysha! Unfortunately, there is only on Deysha! If we all could have our very own Deysha, we would not be so up-in-arms. Ford really needs to figure out a better consumer friendly purchase and delivery process. I'd rather pay someone like Deysha the commission than the guys at the dealership who just wants to make the sale.
Old 8/7/13, 02:42 PM

Just heard from Deysha, ETA of 8/20/13. Many thanks for all of her help.
Old 8/7/13, 02:48 PM
Bullitt Member

Remind me never to pull up to a stop light across from you.
Sweet mother of god, that GT is going to be wicked
Old 8/7/13, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by woodzusa
Remind me never to pull up to a stop light across from you.
Sweet mother of god, that GT is going to be wicked
Lets hope so, I sold a nasty Z-28 to buy this car. One of the reasons I was alittle hot about the wait. I'm cool now.
Old 8/7/13, 03:09 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Spark
One thing I have learned from buying process is that the dealer has no concrete clue. The only person that really is reliable and has the most accurate information is Deysha! Unfortunately, there is only on Deysha! If we all could have our very own Deysha, we would not be so up-in-arms. Ford really needs to figure out a better consumer friendly purchase and delivery process. I'd rather pay someone like Deysha the commission than the guys at the dealership who just wants to make the sale.

+1, my salesman doesn't even seem to care about this sale.
Old 8/7/13, 04:16 PM
V6 Member

All these bad dealer reports make me feel like I got extremely lucky, he's been great through the whole process.

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread