2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 3/6/13, 01:45 PM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
Thanks, Frank. I'm really happy with it, especially with the stone top and interior. Now if we could just get some SERIOUSLY sunny days.
Old 3/6/13, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tukatz
Take a look at the dates in my signature. My build date was 2/11. That should give you a better perspective.
Thanks tukatz, Deysha just sent me a message confirming my car went into production and still tentatively scheduled for delivery on 3/22. That's over a month earlier than the dealer projected. Looks like it will follow the same time frame as yours and hoping I can sell mine before it gets here. Hoping your enjoying that Ruby Red, it's an awesome color.
Old 3/6/13, 02:22 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by svostang
Thanks tukatz, Deysha just sent me a message confirming my car went into production and still tentatively scheduled for delivery on 3/22. That's over a month earlier than the dealer projected. Looks like it will follow the same time frame as yours and hoping I can sell mine before it gets here. Hoping your enjoying that Ruby Red, it's an awesome color.
I'm really enjoying the Ruby Red, and now that we have had a few days where you could put the top down, the convertible buyers are starting to come out of the woodwork. I had 2 inquiries yesterday on my S2000.
Old 3/6/13, 02:43 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by tukatz
I'm really enjoying the Ruby Red, and now that we have had a few days where you could put the top down, the convertible buyers are starting to come out of the woodwork. I had 2 inquiries yesterday on my S2000.
Excellent news on the S2000 inquiries. No top down today but put 100 miles of backroads on it. That Ruby Red, however, is mesmerizing. I look at it and just want to go over and lick it. (yeah, another sicko)
Old 3/6/13, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by MustangSpud
New Here. Ordered 2014 Shelby GT500 on February 21. Oxford white with black stripes; navigation package; etc. -- expecting fun all around. Unfortunately I have no information on build date, VIN or expected delivery yet. Is the delivery time about 8 - 10 weeks after placing the order for a GT500? I spend most of my spare time thinking about getting delivery and driving it!
Welcome spud. To answer your question, there is no rhyme or reason as to when Ford pulls the 500's for build. It is completely dependent upon what month for build the allocation is that your dealer sold you. I ordered my 500 on 12/1/12, and just recieved a vin# on friday. Your dealer, if being candid with you, can tell you what 1/4 build your allocation is, but beyond that WHO KNOWS! On the upside, my allocation was originally supposed to be a 2nd 1/4 build, but now it is being built next week. so things must be moving ahead of schedule. PM Deysha your dealer# and order#, which are present on your order sheet, and she will supply you with any available info. She is a very helpful resource.
Old 3/6/13, 03:40 PM
V6 Member

Deysha just informed me that my car is now built and awaiting shipment. Eta remains March 27th! This is going to be a very long few weeks...
Old 3/6/13, 04:48 PM

Hi All,

I ordered a v6 premium on 2/13. I can't get my dealer to call me back with any updates. I sent a PM to Deysha on Friday, but haven't heard back from her either. Is this typical? Did most of you wait in a black hole with no information?
Old 3/6/13, 05:01 PM

Hiron,

My order history is below and still no car. I just sent Deysha a PM so I don't know turnaround time. But with regards to the blackhole, I had little to no information until a few weeks ago. It's been 104 days since intial order and I am hoping it will be here tomorrow. From my experience, this forum is the best form of communication.

11/22/12 - Ordered a 2013 mustang from dealer
12/22/12 - Ford Cancelled my order and my dealer placed a new order for a 2014, same thing different color.
2/13/13 - I was told build date was 2/18/13 and Estimated delivery of 3/2/13.
2/26/13 - Got VIN#
3/1/13 - Delivery date move to today 3/6/13
3/6/13 - Still awaiting delivery

------------------------------
2014 V6 Premium Coupe MCA Package. 6-Speed Manual, Ruby Red, Saddle, Navigation and Comfort Packages.
Old 3/6/13, 05:06 PM
V6 Member

I wonder if my ETA changed then too... My dealer hasn't told me anything really. Either way, its still a few weeks off so I'm not that worried about it.
Old 3/7/13, 03:21 AM

Yeah Deysha has come through with vin and sticker. The unknown game is over now the count down can start. Bring on quick spring so we can drop the top.

Last edited by Stjayp36; 3/7/13 at 07:00 AM.
Old 3/7/13, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by hirons
Hi All,

I ordered a v6 premium on 2/13. I can't get my dealer to call me back with any updates. I sent a PM to Deysha on Friday, but haven't heard back from her either. Is this typical? Did most of you wait in a black hole with no information?
Poor Deysha is swamped with requests from us. It usually takes about 4 days to hear back. Be patient she will get back. Ford does their major weekly update on Thursdays so also have your dealer check the sheets late Thursday or Friday each week.
Old 3/7/13, 07:42 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sterling Gray sure has rallied lately!!
Old 3/7/13, 08:57 AM
V6 Member

Thanks for the update Deysha!

Looks like my car is in the state on a truck waiting to be shipped to my dealer. New ETA of 3/11. My nerves are setting in a bit.
Old 3/7/13, 11:41 AM
Cobra Member

I dropped off my convertible this morning to have my dealer's service department adjust the ends of travel when the top goes down or back up. I was looking at her in the service department drive up area. Red Candy was a great color and what I originally ordered before we learned that I would be getting a 2014. As good as Red Candy was, Ford really nailed it with Ruby Red. It is such a fantastic deep color that it just draws you in much like the sirens of Greek mythology drew sailors in until their boats crashed on the rocks. Whether it's a convertible with either color top or a coupe, Ruby Red is one irresistible color.
Old 3/7/13, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by RogueWing16

Looks like my car is in the state on a truck waiting to be shipped to my dealer. New ETA of 3/11. My nerves are setting in a bit.
Just heard from Deysha with similiar upate - except for the date - in Pa, on truck for dealer delivery on 3/15 . Glad to know it's almost here
Old 3/7/13, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by StangMan66289
Hiron,

My order history is below and still no car. I just sent Deysha a PM so I don't know turnaround time. But with regards to the blackhole, I had little to no information until a few weeks ago. It's been 104 days since intial order and I am hoping it will be here tomorrow. From my experience, this forum is the best form of communication.

11/22/12 - Ordered a 2013 mustang from dealer
12/22/12 - Ford Cancelled my order and my dealer placed a new order for a 2014, same thing different color.
2/13/13 - I was told build date was 2/18/13 and Estimated delivery of 3/2/13.
2/26/13 - Got VIN#
3/1/13 - Delivery date move to today 3/6/13
3/6/13 - Still awaiting delivery

------------------------------
2014 V6 Premium Coupe MCA Package. 6-Speed Manual, Ruby Red, Saddle, Navigation and Comfort Packages.
Thanks. I've never owned a Ford before. If it is this hard to get my dealer to respond before I've shelled out a bunch of money, I wonder what it will be like afterwards if something goes wrong with the car?

I also have one of those $750 off coupons that expires 3/30 (along with the current incentives) that I'd hate to lose out on.
Old 3/7/13, 01:34 PM
Cobra Member

When I dropped mine off this morning the service adviser took the time to check his schedule so he could address me by name when I walked in. If your dealer doesn't display this kind of commitment to customer service, perhaps you picked the wrong dealer.
Old 3/7/13, 01:56 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I also have one of those $750 off coupons that expires 3/30 (along with the current incentives) that I'd hate to lose out on.
Call your dealer now and tell him you have the coupon. He should be able to apply it to your order so you don't lose the rebate.
Old 3/7/13, 03:23 PM
Bullitt Member

Deysha..sent 3PM's

Deysha..sent three pm's, did u get them? You must be swamped but I hope u are ok.
Old 3/7/13, 03:31 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by ctmonline
I just PM you with my dealer and order number. Thanks, Claude
Got it! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Crusty_2014_GT500_Conv.
Hi Deysha, I just PM'd you. Thank you!
Thanks! I’ll get back to you soon.

Originally Posted by svostang
My window sticker just went live today and the blend date is 120130312, does that mean the car will start to be built on that day or that's when it will be completed by? Now reality hits that this is really happening and need to hustle to sell my car!!!!
Completed (as long as the date does not change), svostang. Congrats on the window sticker!

Originally Posted by MustangSpud
New Here. Ordered 2014 Shelby GT500 on February 21.
Welcome and congrats on your order, MustangSpud! I received your PM. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by PaxtonShelby
Deysha just made me smile! Car is ready to ship! Revised ETA at the dealer is now 3/21 - a full 6 days earlier than expected! SHWING!!!
You’re welcome!

Originally Posted by joey8
Deysha just gave me some bad news. Instead of an ETA of march 12 it got moved to march 19 :/ another week later. Hopefully the wait goes by fast!!
It might still make it, joey8.

Originally Posted by Saltyoldguy
Welcome spud. To answer your question, there is no rhyme or reason as to when Ford pulls the 500's for build.... PM Deysha your dealer# and order#, which are present on your order sheet, and she will supply you with any available info. She is a very helpful resource.
Thanks for the support, Saltyoldguy!

Originally Posted by Klink500
Deysha just informed me that my car is now built and awaiting shipment. Eta remains March 27th! This is going to be a very long few weeks...
Woo hoo! Getting closer.

Hi All,
I ordered a v6 premium on 2/13. I can't get my dealer to call me back with any updates. I sent a PM to Deysha on Friday, but haven't heard back from her either.
Welcome and congrats, hirons! I sent you a PM.

Originally Posted by StangMan66289
Hiron,
My order history is below and still no car. I just sent Deysha a PM so I don't know turnaround time.
Welcome and congrats to you as well, StangMan66289! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by thegame
I wonder if my ETA changed then too... My dealer hasn't told me anything really. Either way, its still a few weeks off so I'm not that worried about it.
Make sure you PM me for an update, thegame.

Originally Posted by Stjayp36
Yeah Deysha has come through with vin and sticker. The unknown game is over now the count down can start. Bring on quick spring so we can drop the top.
Originally Posted by Stjayp36
Poor Deysha is swamped with requests from us. It usually takes about 4 days to hear back. Be patient she will get back. Ford does their major weekly update on Thursdays so also have your dealer check the sheets late Thursday or Friday each week.
You’re welcome and thank you for your support, Stjayp36!

Originally Posted by RogueWing16
It should be a niiiice weekend for you.

Originally Posted by SPARKY5342
Just heard from Deysha with similiar upate - except for the date - in Pa, on truck for dealer delivery on 3/15 . Glad to know it's almost here
Woo hoo!

Deysha

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread