Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 5/15/13, 07:08 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by maverick1125
I always try to deal with the person who is authorized to give you a yes instead of the person who is only authorized to give you a no.
totally agree with you... sad that salesmen in this business are not given appropriate DOA (delegation of authority) to make a call....
Old 5/15/13, 08:01 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 111 Likes on 101 Posts
Window sticker just became available for my build!! All the correct options are listed, now it's starting to feel like I'm actually going to get the car!
Old 5/15/13, 08:38 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by lvxlr8n
Deysha, I already knew that you're Awesome! Ha!
As long as we both know. Hahaha! On to some “ok” news… It’s on the move!

Originally Posted by Kevin0027
LOL Deysha well go put it in gear and get it here... :-p
See, I took Monday off just to bring it to you… Congrats, Kevin0027!

Originally Posted by dmichaels
Quick thanks to Deysha for the continuous updates she's been providing! About 4 more weeks to estimated delivery!
You’re welcome!

Originally Posted by Neverl8
+1 for the rail car waiting
Yours will get moving soon, Neverl8.

Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss
I finally got a chance to take some pics of my new pony. I love her to death.
It’s oh so preeeeetttyyyy!!! Congrats again!

Originally Posted by silvagsr
Well since I just remembered that I have yet to post anything, I figured I would say hello to all. I'm a first time mustang buyer and just ordered a DIB Gt with tack pack on 4/13/13. I have a Vin and just pm'd Deysha to see if my build was going to get through before the line stops at the end of June. Will give everyone a update when I find out.... From reading prior posts it looms like Deysha is pretty prompt.
Welcome and congrats, silvagsr! Thanks for the PM. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Varilux
Nice pics, MHoss (don't know if you are a Mizzou fan, but your QB Franklin played for my son's HS- that kid was amazing in HS)!
+1 on waiting for a rail car. Crossing my fingers Deysha's ETA (subject to change) of 5/18 holds up!
Oh snap! It’s on the move, Varilux!

Originally Posted by Dinosoar
I have been waiting four weeks to get any information out of my dealership on the status of my order (2014 Base GT/Track Pack/Recaros/DIBlue). Couldn't even get the order number 'til yesterday with no status. Ford Customer Service gave me the VIN yesterday...the dealer would not. The dealer never (literally never) replied to any emails or phone calls...
I am concerned about your comments regarding your experience with this dealer, Dinosoar. Please PM me your dealer, full name, address, and best daytime number so I can review this for you.

Originally Posted by Cobra 2997
Ugh...that's awful !! I haven't been able to get much info from my dealer either, I ordered on April 11th and don't have a VIN yet. Also, I'm wondering if my dealer is going to pull the same stunt with me on the price that we negotiated.....
You might get one this week, Cobra 2997. Keeping my fingers crossed.

My eta is 5/15 to Wisc. I wasn't told the ETA changed, but if as of Friday it's waiting on a rail car not sure it will make it next week. Boo.

BTW If Deysha said it's waiting on a rail car, does that mean it's loaded and waiting to ship out? Or waiting on a rail car to be loaded in to?
I take is as it's waiting FOR a rail car....
Yes, that means waiting to be loaded onto a rail car.

Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss
I'm still baffled as to why some receive their special orders fairly soon and others have to wait for months. There should be some sort of standard or consistency that is adhered to, if at all possible.
Missouri Hoss, orders are scheduled based the following criteria:
-the priority code rating
-the dealer's allocation for each production week
-the ordered option content
-the receipt date
The receipt date is a factor when breaking ties for orders with the same priority code. Therefore, the date is the last factor.

Originally Posted by Braun13
Hello Fellas, I ordered my 2014 Mustang GT on 4/24 and happened to stumble across this forum. I'm glad I'm not the only one that is as excited to get this beast. I'm still working on a name for her. Can't wait to have this car, as it'll be the second one I've ever owned.

Also, anyone with around the same order time as me able to share updates on whether they have vin# or any information involving the build? Thanks!
Congrats and welcome to the forum, Braun13! I’ll get back to your PM as soon as possible.

I agree. I ordered mine on 3/11 and you ordered yours a whole month after me and already recieved yours...it's crazy I know eta's are subject to change and I don't even know why mine is waiting for a railcar when i'm only 300 miles from the plant. Deysha told me a eta of 5-9 but it was changed and my dealer says 5-13 and then Deysha throwed me a curve ball Friday with a private PM sounding like my car was lost or something lol...
Not lost… I can’t track trucks until it arrives at the dealer. I can see the trains, due to the multiple stops/check-ins.

Plant is open until the end of June, still ~6 weeks away or so. Deysha's been excellent providing me feedback and updates.
I'm expecting my window sticker to be available late this week. Been 4 weeks since I ordered, getting excited!
Thanks, dmichaels!

Originally Posted by roadpilot
2014 Mustang GT Premium 5.0 Coupe
Welcome and congrats on your new ride, roadpilot!

Originally Posted by Ajcruz1
I ordered mines from Bob Moore Ford in OKC. I haven't heard from them tho, I got my info from Deysha. Have you PM her so she can track it for you?
Thanks, Ajcruz1!

I gave my info to Deysha and I haven't heard of any new news about my order other then she found it in the system.
I’ll get back to you as soon as possible, maverick1125!

Originally Posted by Dhawk1313
Hey everyone! So excited because I finally received my Mustang! It's a base V6 Deep Impact Blue /w the performance package.
What a beauty, Dhawk1313! Congrats!!

Originally Posted by Purplekrab
Today is my build date, lets get er done gang. Starting to get a little antsi.
Woot woot!!

Originally Posted by silvagsr
Man. I'm getting anxious too. I PM'd. Deysha but still havnt heard anything. Can't pull up the window sticker either.
Working on it, silvagsr.

Originally Posted by ericd84
Hey what's going on guys I ordered mine 2014 in April got the vin but don't have the window sticker also dealer said build date is the 21 of may how can I track my mustang?
Welcome and congrats, hopefully everything works out for you . PM Deysha (Ford Customer Service Rep on here) and she will track it for you.
Welcome and congrats, ericd84! As Ajcruz1 mentioned, you can PM me with your VIN so I can help.

Originally Posted by mkj5013
Man I'm getting anxious seeing all of these pictures! Mine won't be DIB but I got the V6 performance pack so i get those wheels too and I ordered a Sterling Gray. ordered mine on 4/20, hopefully Deysha gets back to me soon with some good news! Congrats on all the new cars everyone!
I’ll get back to you as soon as possible, mkj5013.

Well it finally arrived today Ordered 3-11...built 4-29...delivered 5-13...The 07 350z is my old car, now time to let the fun begin with the Mustang!
Niiiiice! Congrats again, Kevin0027!

I ordered my car 3 weeks ago today and anxious to get any updates. Does Deysha monitor orders and give updates as they come or do you have to ask her to check your order every week?
Send her a weekly pm to check on your order.
Yup, what lvxlr8n said!

Originally Posted by klmustang2011
Question for those of you working with Deysha. How frequently are you sending your order number etc. when you are waiting for an update? Weekly? And is there a specific day of the week where an update is available from Ford or can the status change day to day? I just don't want to pester her!
Weekly is fine, klmustang2011. I’m just catching up a little…

See last few post on here. Some people just hit her up weekly. I wait a couple weeks and if I haven't heard from my dealer or they have no news when I call them then I hit up Deysha. Everyone is anixious to get there Stang but if you just ordered in the last few weeks give her some time to get back to you. I'm sure she will update everyone soon.
Ajcruz1, you’re on it!

We give her job security
You sure do!!! Hahaha!

Originally Posted by Neverl8
Deysha has made this one a lot easier though.
I agree Deysha has been great.
Well today is the 15th, I hope to get a phone call from my dealer today! It's going to be a long day if I don't.
Awwwe! Thank you, guys!

Window sticker just became available for my build!! All the correct options are listed, now it's starting to feel like I'm actually going to get the car!
Woo hoo!!

Deysha
Old 5/15/13, 09:11 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Yours will get moving soon, Neverl8.
Deysha
Hope So. 6 days an counting..
Old 5/15/13, 09:17 AM

Quick update.

Window sticker went live this morning. Let my sister know and she is trying to get a plant tour on 5/21(which is the build/blend date). My wife's mother also knows someone who works at Flat Rock and is also going to try and take some pictures.

Sooo excited and can't wait for it to come!
Old 5/15/13, 09:56 AM
Cobra Member

Yeeeaaa buddy! My window sticker just came online and it looks like my Stang will be built on 5/21! Looks like its ahead of schedule so hopefully this continues and it gets sooner than expected

Last edited by Ajcruz1; 5/15/13 at 10:56 AM.
Old 5/15/13, 10:16 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Oh snap! It’s on the move, Varilux!

Thanks Deysha. My dealer promised to call me "first thing this morning" with an update (and I somehow knew I'd hear from you first... its 11am and still no call from them- so its great to have you as a resource).

Guess I'll go into "expectant father" mode and just wait for a call from the dealership (of course, from what we see here, sometimes the dealership just forgets to call, so I might need to start visiting them daily).
Old 5/15/13, 11:30 AM

Deysha- it's on the move... sweet thx. So will you say when it is at it's last train stop b4 being trucked?
Old 5/15/13, 11:35 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Deysha- it's on the move... sweet thx. So will you say when it is at it's last train stop b4 being trucked?
Old 5/15/13, 01:16 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 111 Likes on 101 Posts
Yeeeaaa buddy! My window sticker just came online and it looks like my Stang will be built on 5/21! Looks like its ahead of schedule so hopefully this continues and it gets sooner than expected
Mine also has a 'blend date' of 5/21 per the window sticker that was made available today!
Old 5/15/13, 02:24 PM
Mach 1 Member

Deysha PM'd me to let me know my GT was shipped out on Monday and is still showing a (subject to change) ETA of 18 May, so I am happily envisioning it rolling along the tracks getting ever closer to my driveway!

In all fairness, the dealer did eventually call to say they have determined the car has shipped- and should arrive either late this week or early next week.

Now I just need to visit the dealer to make sure they know not to a.) drill holes for the front license plate holder, or b.) stick any dealer emblems to the back!
Old 5/15/13, 02:26 PM
V6 Member

Same. Got window sticker today with a 5/21/13 blend date. What's weird is that it's convoy not rail. I live in Florida.
Old 5/15/13, 03:35 PM
Bullitt Member

Deysha PM'd me to let me know my GT was shipped out on Monday and is still showing a (subject to change) ETA of 18 May, so I am happily envisioning it rolling along the tracks getting ever closer to my driveway!

In all fairness, the dealer did eventually call to say they have determined the car has shipped- and should arrive either late this week or early next week.

Now I just need to visit the dealer to make sure they know not to a.) drill holes for the front license plate holder, or b.) stick any dealer emblems to the back!
I did the same, to include, NO TIRE SHINE OR PROTECTANT LIQUIDS ON ANYTHING, PERIOD!!!
Old 5/15/13, 04:32 PM

I wonder if mine shipped out on Monday too?

Either way that is good news for you!
Old 5/15/13, 06:12 PM
GT Member

Kevin0027 Nice looking car!
Thank You!!!
Old 5/15/13, 06:13 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by 14FiveOh
Congrats, glad it finally showed up for you! Got a call out of the blue last Wednesday that mine was here, picked it up the same night. Now I can't stop smiling and I am sure you are the same way!

Totally now if..Now if the weather would change from rain all weekend to sunshine then i could really enjoy it!
Old 5/15/13, 06:16 PM
GT Member

Nice car, Kevin! Sterling Gray with the track package- just like mine (well, except for the fact that yours is in your garage and mine is still at the factory ).

Seriously, I look forward to hearing your driving impressions! Enjoy the ride!
Thank you! All I can say is you will LOVE IT...takes a little gettin used to, but it drives nice, handles nice, I haven't launched it hard yet trying to hold back for a little while and break it in nice and slowly!
Old 5/15/13, 06:16 PM

My dealer let me know that my ETA now changed to the 26th! Ugh! Now I get to anxiously wait another week. Mentally exhausting.
Old 5/15/13, 06:18 PM
GT Member

Looks like my Shelby is getting scheduled this week. Got an updated DORA from my dealer today that says DORA processed 5/14/13. There also appears to be a partial VIN number that I'm guessing got cut off on the printout. The bottom of the PDF he sent me says INFO 971 VIN FILL ( FIA). Ref: FMCDEALER.COM. Hopefully I will have a build week and an ETA very soon. So exciting for something to finally happen with my order. Had hoped for delivery by Memorial Day and had started to think 4th of July, now I'm thinking somewhere in between. Once this baby is built, it only has to travel 60 miles from the factory so hopefully delivery is very speedy.
Old 5/15/13, 06:20 PM
Mach 1 Member

I did the same, to include, NO TIRE SHINE OR PROTECTANT LIQUIDS ON ANYTHING, PERIOD!!!
GOOD IDEA!!! That's getting added to the list! Did they leave all the "sticker to be removed by the consumer" labels on for you?

My dealer let me know that my ETA now changed to the 26th! Ugh! Now I get to anxiously wait another week. Mentally exhausting.
That sucks, man! Knowing my car was sitting behind the closed doors of the factory last week was agonizing, so I can empathize.

Once this baby is built, it only has to travel 60 miles from the factory so hopefully delivery is very speedy.
Wow, if I was THAT close to the factory, I'd have a picket-sign all made up to lobby the factory to get her made!

Last edited by Varilux; 5/15/13 at 06:26 PM.

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread