Black Ext / Charcoal Black Int
6-speed Select Shift Auto
Brembo Brake Pkg
Recaro leather seats
Electronics Pkg w/ Navigation
Shaker Pro (1000) Sound Pkg
RR Sensing Sys/Security Pkg
Remote Start Pkg
GT Coupe Accessory Pkg 5 (pedestal spoiler, quarter-louvers, side scoops)

Ordered (22 MAR 2013)
IOP/Unscheduled-Clean (25 MAR)
IOP/Scheduled to week of 29 APR (18 APR)
IOP/Scheduled to day of 29 APR (19 APR)
IP/Sent to Plant (22 APR)
IT/Received @ Plant - Ramp 4G (22APR)
IP/Body Shop (24 APR)
IP/Produced (29 APR)
IT/Received -RAIL (Auto Warehousing) - Ramp 51 (30 APR)
AS/Released (01 MAY)
IT/Received - FR BT055 (Cassens Transport Co.) - Ramp 51 (01 MAY)
IT/Received - BT055 (Autoport Limited) - Ramp 51 (01 MAY)
Arrived via convoy @ Bob Maxey Ford, Howell, MI (07 MAY)
Took Delivery (08 MAY 2013)

IOP: In Order Processing
IP: In Production
IT: In Transit
AS: Awaiting Shipment

Lost my left leg (hit & run while on my motorcycle) 04 SEP 2012, so I could no longer drive my near-identical '12 Mustang GT Premium 6-speed manual. Made the best out of a bad situation and traded the '12 in on this '14 with the 6-speed Select Shift automatic transmission. My planned mods include a Roush TVS supercharger, as well as exhaust and suspension work. Might simply tune until the powertrain warranty runs out, but who knows.

roadPilot
Old 5/12/13, 08:59 AM
GT Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Ajcruz1
Hey Ryan, welcome to the forum. I ordered my stang on 5/1 and I have my VIN already and hopeful my window sticker and build date should be sometime at the end of this upcoming week or early the next week. You should PM Deysha as she is the awesome individual who has helped us all stay excited and connected with our orders. Depending on your dealer they may or may not give you any useful info as you can read on here from others.

Ajcruz1, I ordered mine on 4/23 and haven't got a VIN yet. I'm in OKC too, what dealer did you order your car from? I used Patriot Ford in Purcell.
Old 5/12/13, 01:04 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by maverick1125
Ajcruz1, I ordered mine on 4/23 and haven't got a VIN yet. I'm in OKC too, what dealer did you order your car from? I used Patriot Ford in Purcell.
I ordered mines from Bob Moore Ford in OKC. I haven't heard from them tho, I got my info from Deysha. Have you PM her so she can track it for you?
Old 5/12/13, 01:33 PM
GT Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I ordered mines from Bob Moore Ford in OKC. I haven't heard from them tho, I got my info from Deysha. Have you PM her so she can track it for you?
I test drove a mustang from Bob Moore Ford but I didn't like the way the cars in the lot were streaking of grime on the cars. You can tell there is a lot of crap that carries over from the highway being almost above them. I figured if they don't take care of the cars how much do they care about the customers.

I gave my info to Deysha and I haven't heard of any new news about my order other then she found it in the system.
Old 5/12/13, 02:06 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by maverick1125
I test drove a mustang from Bob Moore Ford but I didn't like the way the cars in the lot were streaking of grime on the cars. You can tell there is a lot of crap that carries over from the highway being almost above them. I figured if they don't take care of the cars how much do they care about the customers.

I gave my info to Deysha and I haven't heard of any new news about my order other then she found it in the system.
Bob Moore has excellent customer service so far from when I have dealt with them. I brought my Stang I have now from them and it was a good deal and I didn't notice any grime or anything on it but I see what your saying with I-35 being right there. Its still early on in the order process and since the factory was closed this week I'm not going to hold it against them for not getting me the info that Deysha did but we see how things continue. I really don't understand how the priority works when different dealers place orders but it seems like some have better luck with special orders than others do. I hope it works out for you.
Old 5/12/13, 03:48 PM
GT Member

Hey Ryan, welcome to the forum. I ordered my stang on 5/1 and I have my VIN already and hopeful my window sticker and build date should be sometime at the end of this upcoming week or early the next week. You should PM Deysha as she is the awesome individual who has helped us all stay excited and connected with our orders. Depending on your dealer they may or may not give you any useful info as you can read on here from others.
Wow! You have a VIN already ! That's great! I ordered mine on 4/11 and have absolutely nothing so far. I finally received an email from my salesman yesterday that said he had no info and would follow up in a week.
My sales guy always has to go through his manager to get any info.....I guess all sales reps don't have access to the Vehicle Visibility reporting for cars that they have on order?
The wait continues.....
Old 5/12/13, 04:28 PM

Cobra_2997, being as you have recaro's in yours.. I heard they were behind on those orders.. I didn't order that in mine just because of that issue. I'm very impatient.. lol I can deal without those seat as long as I get mine sooner rather than later!
Old 5/12/13, 04:45 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
RoadPilot- thanks for posting the details of your order flow. Glad to see you are literally "getting back up on the horse!"

Enjoy the new ride!
Old 5/12/13, 07:18 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by roadpilot
2014 Mustang GT Premium 5.0 Coupe
Black Ext / Charcoal Black Int
6-speed Select Shift Auto
Brembo Brake Pkg
Recaro leather seats
Electronics Pkg w/ Navigation
Shaker Pro (1000) Sound Pkg
RR Sensing Sys/Security Pkg
Remote Start Pkg
GT Coupe Accessory Pkg 5 (pedestal spoiler, quarter-louvers, side scoops)

Ordered (22 MAR 2013)
IOP/Unscheduled-Clean (25 MAR)
IOP/Scheduled to week of 29 APR (18 APR)
IOP/Scheduled to day of 29 APR (19 APR)
IP/Sent to Plant (22 APR)
IT/Received @ Plant - Ramp 4G (22APR)
IP/Body Shop (24 APR)
IP/Produced (29 APR)
IT/Received -RAIL (Auto Warehousing) - Ramp 51 (30 APR)
AS/Released (01 MAY)
IT/Received - FR BT055 (Cassens Transport Co.) - Ramp 51 (01 MAY)
IT/Received - BT055 (Autoport Limited) - Ramp 51 (01 MAY)
Arrived via convoy @ Bob Maxey Ford, Howell, MI (07 MAY)
Took Delivery (08 MAY 2013)

IOP: In Order Processing
IP: In Production
IT: In Transit
AS: Awaiting Shipment

Lost my left leg (hit & run while on my motorcycle) 04 SEP 2012, so I could no longer drive my near-identical '12 Mustang GT Premium 6-speed manual. Made the best out of a bad situation and traded the '12 in on this '14 with the 6-speed Select Shift automatic transmission. My planned mods include a Roush TVS supercharger, as well as exhaust and suspension work. Might simply tune until the powertrain warranty runs out, but who knows.

roadPilot

Wow. As I was reading, I frowned at the auto in my head, and then I thought it might be due to an injury, so I erased the thought from my memory. Then I kept reading. What a horrible experience man. But at least you're still able to enjoy a fast pony!
Old 5/12/13, 07:42 PM
GT Member

Is there anyone on here that ordered around the first of April and is getting their car delivered to the dealer in May?

I ordered April 1 and it doesn't look like I'm going to get it till June? The car is built it was built on the third so it has an entire month to ship. Plus I'm about 80 miles from the flat rock factory in Michigan. Thanks
Old 5/12/13, 09:07 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by wentw1tj
Is there anyone on here that ordered around the first of April and is getting their car delivered to the dealer in May?

I ordered April 1 and it doesn't look like I'm going to get it till June? The car is built it was built on the third so it has an entire month to ship. Plus I'm about 80 miles from the flat rock factory in Michigan. Thanks
Trent, I ordered my GT on April 9th and it was delivered in Missouri 30 days later. Can you pick your pony up at the factory, without waiting for dealership delivery? I would hope you could. That would save you from paying the destination charge, I would think.
Old 5/12/13, 09:15 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by wentw1tj

Hey wentw1tj, I ordered my Shelby on 4/3 and I'm still awaiting the order to be scheduled. Seems the SVT cars take a lot longer than the V6's and GT's. if your car is already built, it seems you should get it this month.

I'm in Michigan as well. If it's going to be June, we could team up and go steal it from the factory. . You could then literally drive it like you stole it.
Old 5/12/13, 10:40 PM
V6 Member

Hey everyone! So excited because I finally received my Mustang! It's a base V6 Deep Impact Blue /w the performance package. This car is everything I could have hoped for and more. I'm coming from a '99 Toyota Tacoma so this is a nice upgrade. It's smooth, fast, handles great, and looks AMAZING. I've received tons of compliments already on the colors and wheels. The car was well worth the price and wait. For those interested,
Ordered : 4/1
Vin : 4/16
Window Sticker : 4/24
Built : 4/25
Delivered : 5/10 (NJ) Deysha said the 18th as an eta, then a couple days later said the 12th as an eta which got me really pumped. Then the dealer called the 10th saying it was in! Couldn't believe that.
Thanks for reading.
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image-748312366.jpg   2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image-1457628664.jpg  
Old 5/12/13, 10:46 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Dhawk1313
Hey everyone! So excited because I finally received my Mustang! It's a base V6 Deep Impact Blue /w the performance package. This car is everything I could have hoped for and more. I'm coming from a '99 Toyota Tacoma so this is a nice upgrade. It's smooth, fast, handles great, and looks AMAZING. I've received tons of compliments already on the colors and wheels. The car was well worth the price and wait. For those interested,
Delivered : 5/10 (NJ) Deysha said the 18th as an eta, then a couple days later said the 12th as an eta which got me really pumped. Then the dealer called the 10th saying it was in! Couldn't believe that.
Thanks for reading.
Congrats Dhawk, that is a beautiful ride.
Old 5/13/13, 05:48 AM

Today is my build date, lets get er done gang. Starting to get a little antsi.
Old 5/13/13, 07:46 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Dhawk1313
Thanks for reading.

Nice ride Dhawk1313 I'm getting jealous seeing all these DIB Stangs. I can't wait to get mines. Hopefully it only takes about 4-5 weeks even tho the dealer told me 6-8. Maybe I can get lucky like some of the others and get it early.
Old 5/13/13, 07:59 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by saparish
Hey wentw1tj, I ordered my Shelby on 4/3 and I'm still awaiting the order to be scheduled. Seems the SVT cars take a lot longer than the V6's and GT's. if your car is already built, it seems you should get it this month.

I'm in Michigan as well. If it's going to be June, we could team up and go steal it from the factory. . You could then literally drive it like you stole it.
lol yeah after the waiting It can make one want to do that. but I hope to get it before the holiday, I want to get about 6 coats of wax on it, before it is really driven. I hope all goes well for you and your Shelby, my friend Cyle just got his and all I can say is WOW. you will love it.
Old 5/13/13, 08:47 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Seeing lots of DIB pics lately- pretty color! Congrats on the new ride- enjoy!
Old 5/13/13, 08:54 AM
V6 Member

Man. I'm getting anxious too. I PM'd. Deysha but still havnt heard anything. Can't pull up the window sticker either. I order 4/13 and I'm wondering how long this is gonna take. Really want the car and of course the brand new ac for summer is gonna be a plus
Old 5/13/13, 09:29 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 111 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by silvagsr
Man. I'm getting anxious too. I PM'd. Deysha but still havnt heard anything. Can't pull up the window sticker either. I order 4/13 and I'm wondering how long this is gonna take. Really want the car and of course the brand new ac for summer is gonna be a plus
I also ordered on 4/13 actually - Deysha advised the window sticker for my order should be available this Thursday, 5/16. Current ETA to the dealership is 6/12, so just under 9 weeks total. Guessing yours is the same. Did you get a VIN yet?

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread