Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 3/12/14, 06:38 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by disneyfun1
are you able to find out what my priority number is? my order number is M001. on a sheet they gave me before i got the order number it said 90, i hope that is not right!
WOW! Your dealer was able to move your priority to 01, disneyfun1. Your order is good to go.

Originally Posted by puma1552
Window sticker is up!
Blend date is St. Patrick's Day, so I guess that means the car will start rolling down the line this Friday and finish Monday? The blend number is pretty low (14XX) so I think that means it gets started in the morning this Friday?
Something like that, puma1552. That number means nothing to production though. It may start production tomorrow since the plant is off on weekends.

Originally Posted by R33F
Just got a surprise phone call from my dealer... ITS HERE!!!!!!
They took it over to the shop to get the stripes on it and I pick it up tomorrow after work!
I should be able to put some pics up by Thursday night.

Deysha - Thanks for putting up with my sour face the past few weeks; you've really been a great help and its awesome that you provide this info to us on this forum.
Congrats and you’re very welcome, R33F!!

Originally Posted by Toad 185
New to the forum. Ordered sterling grey MCA/PP ,black leather, comfort pack.rear sensing and back up camera. Dealer couldn't find the exact one so I ordered it. Why settle?
Welcome and congrats, Toad 185! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it.

Originally Posted by Duhg39
It's here....
Originally Posted by ElkGroveFordGuy
(not sure why this posted sideways)
I got an email from my dealer today!
ITs finally here!
Woo hoo! Congrats to the both of you!!

Deysha
Old 3/12/14, 07:34 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FordService
W

Something like that, puma1552. That number means nothing to production though. It may start production tomorrow since the plant is off on weekends.
Cool cool...do you know about how long it takes to build a new Mustang? I've heard about 1.5 shifts (12 hours?), or is it longer?

EDIT: My ETA got pushed back one week, to 4/11.

Last edited by puma1552; 3/12/14 at 07:35 AM.
Old 3/12/14, 07:40 AM
GT Member

Thank you Deysha for finding out for me! Wow priority one! I'm sure it will be 6-8 weeks but at least it will be moving along. Hope they give me a VIN soon!
Old 3/12/14, 09:15 AM
Bullitt Member

Attachment 154297(not sure why this posted sideways)
Igot an email from my dealer today!
ITs finally here!

I will get it Friday morning and I have 5 days off in a row with my new car!
I could have got it tonight but I want to get it in the day time so I can look it over real good before I take it home.
Congratulations! It looks great!!! That Sterling looks GREAT!!! Enjoy!!!
Old 3/12/14, 09:34 AM

My dealer told me that my car was set to have the convertible top put on Monday and they do it at a different plant than where the cars were built? How long should I expect this to take? My delivery date is still showing March 20. I ordered my car on 1/8, this being the second one I had to order, as the first one was ordered wrong. Needless to say, I've been waiting since November for my new mustang! I'm excited to say the least TIA, Kym
Old 3/12/14, 10:48 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Kymberly Kimrey
My dealer told me that my car was set to have the convertible top put on Monday and they do it at a different plant than where the cars were built? How long should I expect this to take? My delivery date is still showing March 20. I ordered my car on 1/8, this being the second one I had to order, as the first one was ordered wrong. Needless to say, I've been waiting since November for my new mustang! I'm excited to say the least TIA, Kym
Welcome and holy crap that's a long time! Deysha should be able to help you out if you can get her the order number and dealers name. But I assume its been salty and snowy there as it has here in northern Ohio anyways. Hope it all works out for you soon.....and hopefully this weather breaks soon as well!lets get to spring already!
Old 3/12/14, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Slizzime
Welcome and holy crap that's a long time! Deysha should be able to help you out if you can get her the order number and dealers name. But I assume its been salty and snowy there as it has here in northern Ohio anyways. Hope it all works out for you soon.....and hopefully this weather breaks soon as well!lets get to spring already!
I know right!! Imagine how I felt when the first one was delivered and my husband sat it in and said this is a manual! In hindsight, I did get a better rebate, but I'm ready for it now! I did send Deysha the order/vin number along with dealer. Keeping fingers crossed it's delivered soon
Old 3/12/14, 03:28 PM

I heard back from Deysha today and she stated that my car "should schedule within a couple of weeks depending on your dealer’s allocation" I kinda think that I chose the wrong dealer as far as speed. Course my dealer is a couple of guys that I have known forever. But still..... I would like my car now that the weather has cleared up.
Old 3/12/14, 03:31 PM

Attachment 154297(not sure why this posted sideways)
Igot an email from my dealer today!
ITs finally here!

I will get it Friday morning and I have 5 days off in a row with my new car!
I could have got it tonight but I want to get it in the day time so I can look it over real good before I take it home.
That is a good looking car. Know that you will have a great 5 days
Old 3/12/14, 03:53 PM

Just got word from Deysha that my car was picked up and should be at the dealer either today or tom. at the latest. A couple hours later got a call from the dealer telling me my car has arrived.
Now I have to get someone to drive me down to pick it up. Probably pick it up Friday or Saturday. Can't wait thanks again Deysha.
Old 3/12/14, 06:01 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by yorkinson
I heard back from Deysha today and she stated that my car "should schedule within a couple of weeks depending on your dealer’s allocation" I kinda think that I chose the wrong dealer as far as speed. Course my dealer is a couple of guys that I have known forever. But still..... I would like my car now that the weather has cleared up.
Send some of that weather north to Ohio please! Still snowing here!
Old 3/12/14, 06:02 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by imgmoney
Just got word from Deysha that my car was picked up and should be at the dealer either today or tom. at the latest. A couple hours later got a call from the dealer telling me my car has arrived.
Now I have to get someone to drive me down to pick it up. Probably pick it up Friday or Saturday. Can't wait thanks again Deysha.
Good to hear! Post up some pictures when you get there and ejoy the cruise back!
Old 3/12/14, 07:08 PM

Send some of that weather north to Ohio please! Still snowing here!
Was 70 here yesterday and tonight will be in 20s. Who knows from day to day
Old 3/12/14, 07:11 PM
Bullitt Member

Was 70 here yesterday and tonight will be in 20s. Who knows from day to day
Same here, 65 yesterday and 19 right now and snow......winter wants to hang around this year to delay the stampede of new Mustangs!
Old 3/12/14, 08:49 PM

Thanks for the responses, I've decided to opt out for all the extra paint and interior protection programs. I also got a quote for some tints through a local shop that specializes in them. Much cheaper and I think the quality will be equal to what the dealer was offering... I will look into the extended warranty you suggested thou Deysha, Thanks again. As always I really appreciate the updates and now the options available I would not normally be aware of.

Hoping to take delivery tomorrow as we had a huge snow storm here in Toronto today and I wouldn't be able to drive without wrecking on my first journey driving the car with my track pack tires!!! gonna look into some winter tire prices tomorrow.... any one have any suggestions on a good set? Appreciate every ones comments.
Old 3/12/14, 08:57 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Tycho
Thanks for the responses, I've decided to opt out for all the extra paint and interior protection programs. I also got a quote for some tints through a local shop that specializes in them. Much cheaper and I think the quality will be equal to what the dealer was offering... I will look into the extended warranty you suggested thou Deysha, Thanks again. As always I really appreciate the updates and now the options available I would not normally be aware of.

Hoping to take delivery tomorrow as we had a huge snow storm here in Toronto today and I wouldn't be able to drive without wrecking on my first journey driving the car with my track pack tires!!! gonna look into some winter tire prices tomorrow.... any one have any suggestions on a good set? Appreciate every ones comments.
Congrats on your car showing up! Make sure to post us a few pictures when you can.

Are you looking for snow only tires or good snow/season tires and what size? If your looking at good snow/all season tires the Goodyear Triple Treads are GREAT! They are the only tires I will put on my wife's car, they are a higher mileage tire and do really really really well in the snow.
Old 3/13/14, 05:17 AM

Just ordered a Ruby Red basic GT with the FP8 appearance package. Build date is supposed to be the week of April 14th.
Old 3/13/14, 05:37 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by coolflea216
Just ordered a Ruby Red basic GT with the FP8 appearance package. Build date is supposed to be the week of April 14th.
Congratulations and welcome! When did you place your order that you already has a build date?
Old 3/13/14, 06:57 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by puma1552
Cool cool...do you know about how long it takes to build a new Mustang? I've heard about 1.5 shifts (12 hours?), or is it longer?
About 2.5 days, puma1552.

Originally Posted by disneyfun1
Thank you Deysha for finding out for me! Wow priority one! I'm sure it will be 6-8 weeks but at least it will be moving along. Hope they give me a VIN soon!
You’re very welcome, disneyfun1!

Originally Posted by Kymberly Kimrey
My dealer told me that my car was set to have the convertible top put on Monday and they do it at a different plant than where the cars were built? How long should I expect this to take? My delivery date is still showing March 20. ...
Welcome and congrats on your order, Kymberly Kimrey! I have not heard this regarding the convertible tops, but I’ll check on it. I’ll get back to your PM as soon as possible.

Thanks for the mention, Slizzime!

It’s ok, yorkinson. Today will be a better day for you. Just PM me.

Originally Posted by imgmoney
You’re very welcome, imgmoney!

Originally Posted by Tycho
Thanks for the responses, I've decided to opt out for all the extra paint and interior protection programs. I also got a quote for some tints through a local shop that specializes in them. Much cheaper and I think the quality will be equal to what the dealer was offering... I will look into the extended warranty you suggested thou Deysha, Thanks again. As always I really appreciate the updates and now the options available I would not normally be aware of. ...
You’re very welcome, Tycho!

Originally Posted by coolflea216
Congrats and welcome to the forum, coolflea216! Be sure to PM me with your VIN so I can track it.

Deysha
Old 3/13/14, 07:25 AM

Wicked Weasel

Sup everyone
especially Deysha
newbie here but long time viewer
just ordered a race red 300A yesterday
recaro seats
mats

only info I have from my ordering dealer is order # w102
can U pm me back Deysha when U get some free time so I can start tracking everything

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread