Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 2/13/13, 06:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Deysha! I'm sorry I didn't mean it, it was just a question i imagine that i'm not the only one asking question, but thank anyway i know that your are trying to make us happy...thanks VS
Old 2/13/13, 08:08 PM

I am glad we are making '14 a busy MY for Deysha. We appreciate all her assistance!

1/26/13 ordered GT 400A manual, dib, saddle, electronics, comfort, rr/security, rear camera, glass roof.

I never asked dealer eta.
Old 2/13/13, 09:08 PM
GT Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 14GT
I am glad we are making '14 a busy MY for Deysha. We appreciate all her assistance!

1/26/13 ordered GT 400A manual, dib, saddle, electronics, comfort, rr/security, rear camera, glass roof.

I never asked dealer eta.
Nice! You're going with the glass roof too! That's going to be awesome.
Old 2/13/13, 10:02 PM

My car arrived at the dealership today in Canton, OH! My pops is a mechanic there and he sent me this picture this afternoon. I am in Dental School @ The Ohio State University so I am anxious to make the two hour drive back home to check it out! Thanks to everyone on here for all the good advice and a big shoutout to Deysha for the great customer service. Specs are: 2014 GT, GT Track Package, 3.73 gears & Recaro cloth seats. Oh and I probably won't be picking it up until the weather gets nice here in Ohio and the owner is putting it inside in the showroom until then so if there is anyone interested in buying the Track pack Wheels to put on their ride please PM me. I will take them off at the dealership when I pick it up since I have some tires and rims ready to go on.
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-photo-1.jpg  
Old 2/13/13, 10:08 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RMM_DDS16
My car arrived at the dealership today in Canton, OH! My pops is a mechanic there and he sent me this picture this afternoon. I am in Dental School @ The Ohio State University so I am anxious to make the two hour drive back home to check it out! Thanks to everyone on here for all the good advice and a big shoutout to Deysha for the great customer service. Specs are: 2014 GT, GT Track Package, 3.73 gears & Recaro cloth seats. Oh and I probably won't be picking it up until the weather gets nice here in Ohio and the owner is putting it inside in the showroom until then so if there is anyone interested in buying the Track pack Wheels to put on their ride please PM me. I will take them off at the dealership when I pick it up since I have some tires and rims ready to go on.
How much for wheels?
Old 2/13/13, 10:51 PM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
From all of us characters who are waiting patiently (NOT!!!!!) for the arrival of our 2014 Mustangs to Deysha, who does a fantastic job of keeping us informed, Happy Valentines Day, Deysha.
Old 2/13/13, 11:09 PM

Hi Deysha !
Yep you right Happy Valentine's day our dear friend lot's of love from all of us the patiently waiting list of 2/11/13 have fun this for you have keep us happy with your love and effort������
Old 2/13/13, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by tukatz
From all of us characters who are waiting patiently (NOT!!!!!) for the arrival of our 2014 Mustangs to Deysha, who does a fantastic job of keeping us informed, Happy Valentines Day, Deysha.
My build date was supposedly 2/11/13 too so you might be getting it before 3/2!
Old 2/14/13, 07:45 AM

Happy Valentines Day!
Deysha, just wondering if you're able to give me an update for ETA. I think last update was 2/23. Is that still the same? And is that the day it will arrive at the dealer? or Ship? So anxious!!!!!

Thanks!
Old 2/14/13, 09:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
To: Ford Customer Service (Deysha)
Happy Valentines Day!
Old 2/14/13, 02:57 PM

Beautiful GT!! This is my local dealer and they are one of the "good ones" If you'd like, I can stop by and break it in for you LOL
Old 2/14/13, 03:00 PM

Deysha, We are a Mustang family, but we ordered my wife a Fusion hybrid for a new daily. Hope you can help us out with some info on it. Thanks!!!
Old 2/14/13, 03:58 PM
Bullitt Member

Deysha

Hello Deysha, Happy Valentines Day. Sent you 3 pm's...can u help? Thanks
Old 2/14/13, 07:01 PM
GT Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I just noticed that antenna is really short.. reminds me of a power antenna. What am I missing?
Old 2/14/13, 07:50 PM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Shhhh
I just noticed that antenna is really short.. reminds me of a power antenna. What am I missing?
I just looked at a photo and the antenna on the Mustang is a fair bit longer than the antenna on my Honda S2000 and is mounted in the same place (approximately). Should work fine.
Old 2/14/13, 08:43 PM

Thanks SHHH. Your ordered ride sounds great too. Nice list of options
Old 2/14/13, 11:05 PM

Hello Deysha - Sent you PM a couple of days ago and the dealer called today with "prospective" build date and new arrival estimate. Just curious if they are accurate! Thanks for the assist!
Old 2/15/13, 07:12 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by samiwanka1
Hi Deysha! I'm sorry I didn't mean it, it was just a question i imagine that i'm not the only one asking question, but thank anyway i know that your are trying to make us happy...thanks VS
It’s ok. You’re very welcome!

Originally Posted by 14GT
Thanks, 14GT!

My car arrived at the dealership today in Canton, OH! My pops is a mechanic there and he sent me this picture this afternoon. I am in Dental School @ The Ohio State University so I am anxious to make the two hour drive back home to check it out! Thanks to everyone on here for all the good advice and a big shoutout to Deysha for the great customer service...
Beautiful ride, RMM_DDS16. Congrats and you’re very welcome!

Originally Posted by tukatz
Originally Posted by samiwanka1
Hi Deysha !
Yep you right Happy Valentine's day our dear friend lot's of love from all of us the patiently waiting list of 2/11/13 have fun this for you have keep us happy with your love and effort������
Originally Posted by Mustang_67
To: Ford Customer Service (Deysha)
Happy Valentines Day!
LOL! Thank you, guys!

Originally Posted by Kristi_
Happy Valentines Day!
Deysha, just wondering if you're able to give me an update for ETA. I think last update was 2/23. Is that still the same? And is that the day it will arrive at the dealer? or Ship? So anxious!!!!!

Thanks!
Please PM me, Kristi_. Thanks!

Originally Posted by gofastguy
Deysha, We are a Mustang family, but we ordered my wife a Fusion hybrid for a new daily. Hope you can help us out with some info on it. Thanks!!!
I sure can, gofastguy! I’ll get back to your PM as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by elkk
Hello Deysha, Happy Valentines Day. Sent you 3 pm's...can u help? Thanks
Thank you for your patience, elk. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by SPARKY5342
Hello Deysha - Sent you PM a couple of days ago and the dealer called today with "prospective" build date and new arrival estimate. Just curious if they are accurate! Thanks for the assist!
Thanks, SPARKY5342! I’ll get back to you soon.

Deysha
Old 2/15/13, 07:12 AM

Hi Deysha, weekend is arriving and would love a quick shipment status if possible. I sent you a PM. Cheers!
Old 2/15/13, 08:00 AM
V6 Member

That is the exact same setup I ordered. Picked up the car last Friday and it is awesome!!!! Congrats!

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread