Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 4/6/13, 03:43 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deposit

There is a Federal Law that prohibits any dealer (new or used) from keeping your deposit for any reason. They can however, make it difficult to get, drag there feet, threaten to sue you, tell you the law only applies to solicited sales etc. Usually one call to the Attornary General Office in your state takes care of that.
Old 4/7/13, 01:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Elkk,
This may help you track your car. Have you been tracking it online?

CSX System Map
Old 4/7/13, 05:02 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
The one you had on order arrived already, Neverl8. Have you seen it?

You’re welcome!

It’ll schedule soon. You’ll see.

Thanks! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Sure did! I’ll get to it soon.

Sweeeeet!!! Congrats, Boom19!

Awesome! Congrats!

Congrats and welcome, 14GT500SGM! PM me with your VIN so I can track it for you.

Great! Congrats to you as well, 2014grabber! I’m enjoying these deliveries!

Deysha

Deysha, just looking for an update. Getting close to 10 days from my ETA! (Assuming it hasn't been bumped)
Old 4/7/13, 05:04 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Fullahead

Deysha, just looking for an update. Getting close to 10 days from my ETA! (Assuming it hasn't been bumped)
She had a death in the family and will be off.
Old 4/7/13, 07:22 PM
Team Mustang Source

FordCustomerService
Ford Customer Service Rep

Deysha

Hello peeps!

I wanted to make you aware, I will be out of the office next week, due to my mother in law passing last week, and me having to travel to Virginia for her burial.

Please behave and don’t fill up my inboxes and I might see you guys on I-95 N. Don’t miss me too much… Thank you for your time and patience. Have a nice week!

Deysha

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordMustang @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordMustang facebook.com/Ford
Old 4/7/13, 09:54 PM
V6 Member

I had to put down $500 as well. He told me worst case scenario, he'll refund the deposit and we'll part ways if something we're to happen and i needed to back out. It's funny though because right as I'm about to sign the sheet with the price, disclaimers, blah blah, right at the bottom it says DEPOSIT NONREFUNDABLE. Called the salesman out on it and he said it doesn't mean anything and they refund the deposit all the time. I wasnt really satisfied with that.. so the manager came over, crossed it out, and initialed. Gave me a little peace of mind I suppose. Also, I tried to use the brochure coupon and they said it didnt apply to ordering, just dealer stock.. And it does say something like that under restrictions at the bottom . Anyone else run into that problem? He kept it though and said he'd call ford or something and check to be positive and the manager also said he'd look into it and see because he wouldnt mind giving it to me at all. Guess we'll see!
Old 4/7/13, 11:15 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Snoopy49
Elkk,

CSX System Map
Just wonder how you go about tracking it from the site? It's kind of confusing...
Old 4/8/13, 06:42 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Snoopy49
Elkk,

CSX System Map
Yes I have been tracking it every slow painful inch of the way for over 90 days now. Doing my own investigating daily so I generally know before Deysha updates me. The CSX site is useless but you can check where the rail car is by phone, however you do need the rail car number from your dealer.
Old 4/8/13, 07:08 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Dhawk1313
I had to put down $500 as well. He told me worst case scenario, he'll refund the deposit and we'll part ways if something we're to happen and i needed to back out. It's funny though because right as I'm about to sign the sheet with the price, disclaimers, blah blah, right at the bottom it says DEPOSIT NONREFUNDABLE. Called the salesman out on it and he said it doesn't mean anything and they refund the deposit all the time. I wasnt really satisfied with that.. so the manager came over, crossed it out, and initialed. Gave me a little peace of mind I suppose. Also, I tried to use the brochure coupon and they said it didnt apply to ordering, just dealer stock.. And it does say something like that under restrictions at the bottom . Anyone else run into that problem? He kept it though and said he'd call ford or something and check to be positive and the manager also said he'd look into it and see because he wouldnt mind giving it to me at all. Guess we'll see!
The reason he crossed it out is because he knows he can't keep it. He can print "NON REFUNDABLE" on his forehead, he still can not keep it (unless you give him your approval), period.

My dealer indicated he will honor both the $1500 April Incentive and the $750 Private Cash coupon. I have read here numerous people have received both offers at time of delivery. I guarantee I will walk away from the deal if they do not honor them both. Both offers state "take new retail delivery from dealer stock". You are the "retail" customer and the car gets placed in "dealer stock" before you buy it. Your dealer is an idiot or he thinks you are.

Dhawk 1313.. If that is true, you would be better off to find something in dealer inventory and buy it. Call another dealer and Ford Customer Service and check. Be sure to post your results here please.
Old 4/8/13, 07:56 AM

Elkk what dealer are you working with in St. Louis. I'm in St. Louis and was just curious. My delivery seems to be going fast. Ordered 3/9 ... ETA for delivery 4/9 per Deysha. We will see if it arrives on time.
Old 4/8/13, 08:08 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Dhawk1313
I had no problem using my $750 coupon with my order. The $1000 rebate was also applied. The coupon could only applied at the time of delivery and the coupon date needed to be valid. I ordered several brochures at various times to have several coupons with different expiration dates. Good luck.
Old 4/8/13, 08:34 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by NetKnight
Elkk what dealer are you working with in St. Louis. I'm in St. Louis and was just curious. My delivery seems to be going fast. Ordered 3/9 ... ETA for delivery 4/9 per Deysha. We will see if it arrives on time.
Wow that is quick !!
Old 4/8/13, 09:30 AM

Smile

Originally Posted by Cobra 2997
Wow that is quick !!
Let's wait and see if I get it that quick!!
Old 4/8/13, 05:05 PM
GT Member

Ordered mine on 1/27. Today they told me it'll be another month. That the vin # they gave me to track wasn't the one for the car I ordered. Don't know how that works. they must have given me one identical to what I ordered. It's getting old real fast.
Old 4/8/13, 06:20 PM
GT Member

That's crazy!! Almost sounds like they really didn't order it when they said they did!!
Old 4/8/13, 06:25 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Cobra 2997
That's crazy!! Almost sounds like they really didn't order it when they said they did!!
It does sound like that..
Old 4/8/13, 07:58 PM
GT Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Seems sadly ironic that your username is Neverl8 and the car you ordered is going to be
Old 4/8/13, 08:19 PM

New Order

Ordered a V6 Premium on Friday!!! So Excited !!
Deep Impact Blue
Pony Package
Lot's of goodies including 3.31 gears.
It was meant to be ordered on Friday Ford sent me an email with the 750 coupon!!
Old 4/8/13, 08:26 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Billvonfestang
Ordered a V6 Premium on Friday!!! So Excited !!
Deep Impact Blue
Pony Package
Lot's of goodies including 3.31 gears.
It was meant to be ordered on Friday Ford sent me an email with the 750 coupon!!
Congrats!!
Old 4/8/13, 08:40 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Shhhh
Seems sadly ironic that your username is Neverl8 and the car you ordered is going to be
Haha yeah it is ironic. I still have my 2012 to play with. Just irritates me that I ordered something an it's not here when it should be. Not like it's my first vehicle from there. Usually Buy one every year or So.

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread