Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 6/29/23, 05:14 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 554 Likes on 360 Posts
This would look good on the hood of a Mustang

I am still imagining this

Old 6/29/23, 05:39 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,241 Likes on 1,672 Posts
Roof mounted 50 Caliber Gatling would be perfect.
Old 6/29/23, 05:45 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Only way I'm going to that toilet is in an Apache helicopter
Old 6/30/23, 07:37 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 187 Likes on 125 Posts
Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT
Last time I was anywhere in the state of Maryland was over 56 years ago... Haven't been there since then! LOL.
Not even to OC? I'm headed down soon for the weekend and can't wait to hit the beach!

Originally Posted by svopaul
I left 21 years ago now and I've been back a few times but all my friends steer clear of Baltimore, Dems have successfully ruined another city. I think it was less than 2 years ago that a police officer was car jacked out of his own police cruiser!
I very rarely go into the city. Although I really want to catch an O's game soon!

I was thinking Glock...lol
If you hadn't heard, we can conceal carry here now!

My kid loved shooting from his Stryker. I think that was a 50 cal but I can't remember what he said and I don't know enough about it to be sure!

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Only way I'm going to that toilet is in an Apache helicopter

Will you settle for a Blackhawk? This is my friend's kid that is good buddies with my kid when he was a door gunner in Afghanistan. He said the views were surprisingly beautiful from up there!

Old 6/30/23, 07:42 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

I forgot to say how much I'm enjoying my remote start and my Ford Pass app so I don't have to go outside to warm up my car anymore!

Old 6/30/23, 08:05 AM
Service Manager

Received 443 Likes on 219 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Not even to OC? I'm headed down soon for the weekend and can't wait to hit the beach!
After having the gulf close by with the white sand and clear water I'll never go to OC again....I'm spoiled now.

I very rarely go into the city. Although I really want to catch an O's game soon!
Where your flak jacket...lol

If you hadn't heard, we can conceal carry here now!
It's about time but you are still very restricted in a lot of ways from what I hear. We don't even need a permit anymore to carry but I have one anyway for when I travel...and I can buy as many guns in a month as I want...I understand in MD they limit you or limit how many times you can fill out the ATF form for approval.

My kid loved shooting from his Stryker. I think that was a 50 cal but I can't remember what he said and I don't know enough about it to be sure!
That would be fun! Especially when uncle sam is paying for the ammo! lol

Will you settle for a Blackhawk? This is my friend's kid that is good buddies with my kid when he was a door gunner in Afghanistan. He said the views were surprisingly beautiful from up there!
I have a friend who is an Apache pilot who was in Afghanistan...he gave me an american flag he carried with him while flying with a certificate on how many hours it flew...pretty cool. I need to get it framed and put it in the shop.

I forgot to say how much I'm enjoying my remote start and my Ford Pass app so I don't have to go outside to warm up my car anymore!
I like mine but only use it in the winter....it spoils you though when all your other older Mustangs don't have that feature...LOL.
Old 6/30/23, 08:26 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

After having the gulf close by with the white sand and clear water I'll never go to OC again....I'm spoiled now.

Where your flak jacket...lol

It's about time but you are still very restricted in a lot of ways from what I hear. We don't even need a permit anymore to carry but I have one anyway for when I travel...and I can buy as many guns in a month as I want...I understand in MD they limit you or limit how many times you can fill out the ATF form for approval.

That would be fun! Especially when uncle sam is paying for the ammo! lol

I have a friend who is an Apache pilot who was in Afghanistan...he gave me an american flag he carried with him while flying with a certificate on how many hours it flew...pretty cool. I need to get it framed and put it in the shop.

I like mine but only use it in the winter....it spoils you though when all your other older Mustangs don't have that feature...LOL.
Well, I'd prefer the beach in Aruba, but OC is great for a quick weekend getaway! I love the beach but my hubby hates it, so I'm going to hang with my brother and SIL in their beach house for a long weekend. They are actually in Fenwick now though, so technically not OC.

And yes, MD still has a lot of rules, but at least we can carry now. Never thought I'd see the day!

You should definitely frame that flag.

I'm so excited to have a remote start in the Bronco that I use it every day now even in the warmer weather, but it will be much nicer come cold weather. I've only had it a month so far so time will tell! Also one of the reasons I got an automatic in this. I was jealous watching the hubby start his dually from the kitchen, lol.
Old 6/30/23, 08:37 AM
Service Manager

Well, I'd prefer the beach in Aruba, but OC is great for a quick weekend getaway! I love the beach but my hubby hates it, so I'm going to hang with my brother and SIL in their beach house for a long weekend. They are actually in Fenwick now though, so technically not OC.

And yes, MD still has a lot of rules, but at least we can carry now. Never thought I'd see the day!

You should definitely frame that flag.

I'm so excited to have a remote start in the Bronco that I use it every day now even in the warmer weather, but it will be much nicer come cold weather. I've only had it a month so far so time will tell! Also one of the reasons I got an automatic in this. I was jealous watching the hubby start his dually from the kitchen, lol.
We usually go to the beach every November before Thanksgiving...it's great weather and not crowded but this year we rented a cottage in the Mountains thats on a river with a pier, fire pit, hot tub....so changing it up a little bit.

I never thought I'd see the day in MD either...but you know there will always be a lot of pressure to take all that away up there.

LOL, my wife is jealous of the remote start too...so she started taking the Mustang and leaving me with the Mercedes on really cold days...LOL.

Old 6/30/23, 08:43 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

We usually go to the beach every November before Thanksgiving...it's great weather and not crowded but this year we rented a cottage in the Mountains thats on a river with a pier, fire pit, hot tub....so changing it up a little bit.

I never thought I'd see the day in MD either...but you know there will always be a lot of pressure to take all that away up there.

LOL, my wife is jealous of the remote start too...so she started taking the Mustang and leaving me with the Mercedes on really cold days...LOL.
That sounds nice! I really want to go back to Gatlinburg for more than a long weekend next time. It just wasn't enough time after all the time it took to drive there, lol. I did really enjoy it there. Who knows, my hubby is planning to retire at the end of August so maybe I can get him to take more trips.
Old 6/30/23, 08:46 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,241 Likes on 1,672 Posts
I had remote start in my previous DD and I was like ok whatever it was installed by the previous owner. But darn I really did like that function especially in the winter time! I think my next vehicle may have to have that.
Old 6/30/23, 08:49 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

I had remote start in my previous DD and I was like ok whatever it was installed by the previous owner. But darn I really did like that function especially in the winter time! I think my next vehicle may have to have that.
And I love that I have my heated seats come on in the morning because it feels so good on my aching back.
Old 6/30/23, 09:06 AM
Service Manager

That sounds nice! I really want to go back to Gatlinburg for more than a long weekend next time. It just wasn't enough time after all the time it took to drive there, lol. I did really enjoy it there. Who knows, my hubby is planning to retire at the end of August so maybe I can get him to take more trips.
Gatlinburg is just way too crowded anymore...the surrounding area is nice....We rented a cabin for Ponies in the Smokies earlier this year and it was great but when we drove into Gatlinburg the traffic was miserable and it was crowded...good people watching though!

And I love that I have my heated seats come on in the morning because it feels so good on my aching back.
My Mustang doesn't have the heated and cooled seats(I purposely got it that way) but I've found that the mustang heated seats are lacking in the cars I've driven....the ones in my old Mercedes pack way more punch and much better for an aching back. The Bronco I had for a while had better heated seats than the Mustang though...
Old 6/30/23, 09:17 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Gatlinburg is just way too crowded anymore...the surrounding area is nice....We rented a cabin for Ponies in the Smokies earlier this year and it was great but when we drove into Gatlinburg the traffic was miserable and it was crowded...good people watching though!

My Mustang doesn't have the heated and cooled seats(I purposely got it that way) but I've found that the mustang heated seats are lacking in the cars I've driven....the ones in my old Mercedes pack way more punch and much better for an aching back. The Bronco I had for a while had better heated seats than the Mustang though...
People watching is the only reason I go to the boardwalk, lol.

If I go again, it will be in the off season. I don't care for the crowds either.

My Mustang has heated seats, but it only has 1 setting and they only stay on for 10 minutes and then I have to hit the button again. They are so much better in the Bronco with 3 settings and they stay on. I also got cloth seats in the Bronco because I didn't want leather burning my butt/legs in the summer. I'm glad I got mine when I did because they are doing away with cloth seats in the Wildtrak now.
Old 6/30/23, 09:23 AM
Service Manager

People watching is the only reason I go to the boardwalk, lol.

If I go again, it will be in the off season. I don't care for the crowds either.

My Mustang has heated seats, but it only has 1 setting and they only stay on for 10 minutes and then I have to hit the button again. They are so much better in the Bronco with 3 settings and they stay on. I also got cloth seats in the Bronco because I didn't want leather burning my butt/legs in the summer. I'm glad I got mine when I did because they are doing away with cloth seats in the Wildtrak now.
People watching is so much fun....There was a Gaggle of Men dressed as women in Gatlinburg when we were there....you couldn't miss them, they looked so ridiculous with the bright colors...like a flock of Peacocks! Then there was a woman with so much orange that she looked like the great pumpkin! Then every shop there seems to be run by the Pakistan contingent...I think all the Maryland 7/11 and Dunkin Donuts owners retired to Gatlinburg.
Old 6/30/23, 09:46 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

People watching is so much fun....There was a Gaggle of Men dressed as women in Gatlinburg when we were there....you couldn't miss them, they looked so ridiculous with the bright colors...like a flock of Peacocks! Then there was a woman with so much orange that she looked like the great pumpkin! Then every shop there seems to be run by the Pakistan contingent...I think all the Maryland 7/11 and Dunkin Donuts owners retired to Gatlinburg.
Not all of them.................their sons/daughters are still running the shop!
Old 6/30/23, 09:48 AM
Service Manager

Not all of them.................their sons/daughters are still running the shop!
LMAO!!!
Old 6/30/23, 01:52 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,119 Likes on 1,701 Posts
Originally Posted by Siber Express
This would look good on the hood of a Mustang

I am still imagining this

The girl pictured in the photo would also look good on the hood as well LOL.
Old 6/30/23, 04:40 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 554 Likes on 360 Posts
Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT
The girl pictured in the photo would also look good on the hood as well LOL.
She would look really good at the pool back at the Hotel also

The following users liked this post:
Stage_3 (7/1/23)
Old 6/30/23, 07:49 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,119 Likes on 1,701 Posts
Originally Posted by Siber Express
She would look really good at the pool back at the Hotel also
"Oh, Hell Yeah!"
The following users liked this post:
Stage_3 (7/1/23)
Old 7/1/23, 10:39 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Drove the Shelby today. Near 100 degrees and with
humidity to 110. Remarkable how the power fell off from the spring. It's still pretty quick, but not quite as scary fast as it was in better air. Noticeably on the butt Dyno.
The following 2 users liked this post by Rather B.Blown:
08GTCandyApple (7/6/23), Stage_3 (7/3/23)

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast