Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/19/23, 08:41 PM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,862 Likes on 2,112 Posts
Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT
I most definitely will, Jill... My surgery is scheduled for tomorrow at 10:AM... They also said to bring my Bi-pap machine in case they need to keep me over for observation overnight.
Rocky,

I'm Loaning You a Very Special Guardian Angel For Your Procedure. He Knows All About Hospital Stays and getting Through them! Don't be Surprised if you Get Buzzed By a Little Honey Bee in the Near Future! Just Say Hello, Andrew!

May God Bless!

Kc

Last edited by 05stangkc; 7/19/23 at 08:48 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by 05stangkc:
m05fastbackGT (7/21/23), Siber Express (7/20/23)
Old 7/19/23, 09:42 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,678 Posts
Best of luck Rocky!
The following users liked this post:
m05fastbackGT (7/21/23)
Old 7/20/23, 03:07 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 555 Likes on 361 Posts
You got this Rocky
m05fastbackGT (7/21/23)
Old 7/20/23, 05:32 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,733 Likes on 1,232 Posts
I hope everything went well Rocky!
Keep us posted brother!
m05fastbackGT (7/21/23)
Old 7/21/23, 09:01 AM
Legacy TMS Member Moderator

Received 531 Likes on 231 Posts
I most definitely will, Jill... My surgery is scheduled for tomorrow at 10:AM... They also said to bring my Bi-pap machine in case they need to keep me over for observation overnight.
May just be internet BS but heard insurance coverage is different for observation status and can change out of pocket costs. Might not be anything you can control but worth checking.
m05fastbackGT (7/21/23)
Old 7/21/23, 09:52 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
May just be internet BS but heard insurance coverage is different for observation status and can change out of pocket costs. Might not be anything you can control but worth checking.
I think you are right. I think observation status is covered like outpatient services and not inpatient. Except if on Medicare, it's not covered under Medicare A, I believe that is covered under Medicare Part B At least, I think that's how it worked when my FIL was in the hospital.

Hope all went well Rocky!
m05fastbackGT (7/21/23)
Old 7/21/23, 10:00 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by 05stangkc
Rocky,

I'm Loaning You a Very Special Guardian Angel For Your Procedure. He Knows All About Hospital Stays and getting Through them! Don't be Surprised if you Get Buzzed By a Little Honey Bee in the Near Future! Just Say Hello, Andrew!

May God Bless!

Kc
My husband says the same to people, that his angel is watching over them. Sunday was the 31st anniversary of her passing and it is never an easy day for him Just gone too young. And next month would be her birthday, so that's another really tough day for him. Cancer sucks!
The following 2 users liked this post by 08GTCandyApple:
05stangkc (7/21/23), m05fastbackGT (7/21/23)
Old 7/21/23, 04:15 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,138 Likes on 1,719 Posts
Rocky,

May God Bless!

Kc
Kevin! Thank you for loaning you're very special angel "Andrew" as he was indeed there with me during my procedure... Needless to say, everything went very well and took only took 28 minutes to remove all 7 small tumors from my bladder... Now, we wait for the biopsy results and hope that all 7 tumors removed are benign, but my urologist also reassured me that even if they are cancerous? he can always repeat the removal procedure, if necessary, in the event the tumors may return? but hopefully, they will NOT...

I also have a follow up appointment with the urologist in 2 weeks, followed by another in 3 months to be reexamined...Meanwhile, I'm doing my very best to have a positive attitude that the tumors were caught early enough in time to be successfully removed surgically and will therefore not return...

I also want to thank my urologist and all the medical staff at St. Clair outpatient center for providing the best possible care and for reassuring me that the procedure will be a complete success and that I'm in excellent hands... In the meantime, I was not required to stay overnight for observation as I had originally thought and was sent home following the procedure to rest up during the next few days and have been prescribed to take 1 tablet of Percocet every 6 hours for pain and 1 tablet of Keflex twice a day as an anti-biotic.

As a direct result, thankfully I'm currently now resting at home comfortably and just taking it easy for the next few days and just relieved that the procedure was indeed successful and can finally put all previous fears to rest...

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Best of luck Rocky!
Thank you, Gary! As I just mentioned in my response to Kevin's post above, the procedure was a complete success and I'm now resting comfortably at home.

Originally Posted by Siber Express
You got this Rocky
Thank you, Ken! and thank you for having my back my friend.

Originally Posted by Stage_3
I hope everything went well Rocky!
Keep us posted brother!
Thank you, Tony! and I especially want to thank you for always being in my corner and for all your support thru the years my brother

Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
None of that really matters now, as I wasn't required to stay overnight for observation as I had originally thought.

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I think you are right. I think observation status is covered like outpatient services and not inpatient. Except if on Medicare, it's not covered under Medicare A, I believe that is covered under Medicare Part B At least, I think that's how it worked when my FIL was in the hospital.

Hope all went well Rocky!
Hi Jill! I'm not really sure how observation status is covered, but I do have both Medicare Parts A and B and also have a Medicare advantage plan thru Highmark, Blue Cross/Blue Shield... So, I'm quite certain that if I had been required to stay overnight for observation? that either Medicare part B would cover it along with my Medicare advantage plan. I Also want to say thank you very much for all your compassion and support during this very difficult time in my life, as it means the world to me more than you'll ever know.

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
My husband says the same to people, that his angel is watching over them. Sunday was the 31st anniversary of her passing and it is never an easy day for him Just gone too young. And next month would be her birthday, so that's another really tough day for him. Cancer sucks!
And yes, cancer does indeed suck and pray to God that a cure is finally discovered within our lifetime...

That being said, I want to once again thank everyone for all their compassion and support during such a difficult time and for keeping me in all your thoughts and prayers, as I couldn't had done it without you in my corner... I also want to take this time to say that not only do I value each and every one of you as fellow Mustang enthusiasts here on TMS, but also as part of my extended online family as well...

-Rocky
The following 5 users liked this post by m05fastbackGT:
05stangkc (7/21/23), HoosierDaddy (7/21/23), shaneyusa (7/22/23), Siber Express (7/22/23), Stage_3 (7/21/23)
Old 7/21/23, 04:18 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,733 Likes on 1,232 Posts
I'm glad everything went well @m05fastbackGT
I hope and pray that the biopsies are benign.
The following 2 users liked this post by Stage_3:
05stangkc (7/21/23), m05fastbackGT (7/21/23)
Old 7/21/23, 04:31 PM

Prayers Answered!

Amen!

m05fastbackGT (7/21/23), Stage_3 (7/22/23)
Old 7/21/23, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Stage_3
I'm glad everything went well @m05fastbackGT
I hope and pray that the biopsies are benign.
Same here, Tony!
Stage_3 (7/22/23)
Old 7/21/23, 04:33 PM

Prayers Answered!

Amen!

Now, we await the biopsy results.
Old 7/21/23, 04:35 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Really happy to hear everything went well Rocky.
The following 2 users liked this post by Rather B.Blown:
m05fastbackGT (7/22/23), Stage_3 (7/22/23)
Old 7/21/23, 04:51 PM

Now, we await the biopsy results.

Amen!
Old 7/21/23, 05:40 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,678 Posts
Awesome news Rocky I'm glad everything went well!
The following 2 users liked this post by Mustang Freak:
Old 7/22/23, 12:58 AM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Received 1,126 Likes on 808 Posts
Glad everything went well with the surgery Rocky!! Now we hope and pray for benign results.
The following 2 users liked this post by shaneyusa:
Old 7/22/23, 07:46 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 555 Likes on 361 Posts
Just glad the removal of the tumors was easier than the getting through all the worry of the unknown leading up to the surgery.
Praying for them to be benign Rocky
The following 2 users liked this post by Siber Express:
m05fastbackGT (7/22/23), Stage_3 (7/23/23)
Old 7/22/23, 08:29 AM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
Kevin! Thank you for loaning you're very special angel "Andrew" as he was indeed there with me during my procedure... Needless to say, everything went very well and took only took 28 minutes to remove all 7 small tumors from my bladder... Now, we wait for the biopsy results and hope that all 7 tumors removed are benign, but my urologist also reassured me that even if they are cancerous? he can always repeat the removal procedure, if necessary, in the event the tumors may return? but hopefully, they will NOT...

I also have a follow up appointment with the urologist in 2 weeks, followed by another in 3 months to be reexamined...Meanwhile, I'm doing my very best to have a positive attitude that the tumors were caught early enough in time to be successfully removed surgically and will therefore not return...

I also want to thank my urologist and all the medical staff at St. Clair outpatient center for providing the best possible care and for reassuring me that the procedure will be a complete success and that I'm in excellent hands... In the meantime, I was not required to stay overnight for observation as I had originally thought and was sent home following the procedure to rest up during the next few days and have been prescribed to take 1 tablet of Percocet every 6 hours for pain and 1 tablet of Keflex twice a day as an anti-biotic.

As a direct result, thankfully I'm currently now resting at home comfortably and just taking it easy for the next few days and just relieved that the procedure was indeed successful and can finally put all previous fears to rest...-Rocky
Great news, glad it was easily handled...Get some rest and heal up.
The following 2 users liked this post by svopaul:
05stangkc (7/22/23), m05fastbackGT (7/22/23)
Old 7/22/23, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Really happy to hear everything went well Rocky.
Thank you Lee! I'm just glad/relieved that it's finally done and over with and hope to God the tumors don't ever come back?

Amen!
Couldn't agree more, Kevin!

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Awesome news Rocky I'm glad everything went well!
Same here Gary, as that makes 2 of us

Originally Posted by shaneyusa
Glad everything went well with the surgery Rocky!! Now we hope and pray for benign results.
Same here, my friend... And yes, we now hope and pray the biopsy results come back as benign, as I don't ever want to go through this ever again nor ever want to see anybody else have to go through it either for that matter.

Originally Posted by Siber Express
Just glad the removal of the tumors was easier than the getting through all the worry of the unknown leading up to the surgery.
Praying for them to be benign Rocky
You sure got that right, Ken! As getting through all the worry of the unknown leading up to the surgery was the hardest part to cope with... I just hope to God that if the tumors were cancerous, that it was caught in time during the early stages?

Originally Posted by svopaul
Great news, glad it was easily handled...Get some rest and heal up.
Great news indeed, Paul! Now we wait for the biopsy results and hope for the best.
The following 4 users liked this post by m05fastbackGT:
05stangkc (7/22/23), shaneyusa (7/22/23), Siber Express (7/23/23), Stage_3 (7/23/23)
Old 7/24/23, 03:36 PM

Update: Got the biopsy results today! The bad news is the tumors removed from 4 days ago are unfortunately high-grade cancer which is assume could mean malignant? The good news, however, is they did not spread to other organs or to other parts of my body, so hopefully the cancer was caught early enough in time? I was also informed there is no reason to be concerned nor worried about the cancer as being fatal, for as long as it doesn't attach itself to muscles or spread to other organs? I will also be required to be reexamined every 3 months to find out if the tumors come back or not, and if necessary, the next treatment steps will then take place... I also have a follow-up appointment with my Urologist, this upcoming August 4th, so I'll have more information to update by then... In the meantime, I want to thank everyone for all their prayers and support, as they are very much appreciated, so I ask that you please continue to keep me in all your thoughts and prayers as much as possible, as I'll be needing them now more than ever...

-Rocky
The following 2 users liked this post by m05fastbackGT:
HoosierDaddy (7/25/23), Stage_3 (7/24/23)

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast