Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/30/23, 09:36 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,010 Likes on 1,627 Posts
Originally Posted by 05stangkc
You Want Karma, I Had an Employee Call in Sick on a Friday! Got a Call Monday He Broke His Neck Riding Atv's! He Recovered but it was Many Months and I Had to Replace Him!

KC
IMHO what happened to him was far beyond just karma, but more like somebody had placed a curse upon him as well.

Last edited by m05fastbackGT; 6/3/23 at 07:50 PM.
Old 5/31/23, 06:49 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 177 Likes on 120 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Like Seinfeld when Elaine got tickets for a Yankee game from her boss and wore an orioles hat and got kicked out on TV, lol.

Yeah, not a good day, lol. I almost got a blown fox body buried driving on the beach in Daytona back in the wild days of late 80s early 90s. Idiot. I went to do a u turn and got in the soft stuff, lotta HP, wheel speed and quick throttle and clutch skills were the only thing that kept it from being buried to the quarter panels .
O’s > Yankee’s! Now I feel then need to switch out my hat that I keep in the Bronco to my O’s hat, lol. I’m absolutely loving driving this so much more than the Jeep. My first back up camera and I’m having trouble adjusting to using it! But I did have a guy pull up next to me at a light the other day and tell me how pretty he thought it was
Old 5/31/23, 07:03 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 626 Likes on 451 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
O’s > Yankee’s! Now I feel then need to switch out my hat that I keep in the Bronco to my O’s hat, lol. I’m absolutely loving driving this so much more than the Jeep. My first back up camera and I’m having trouble adjusting to using it! But I did have a guy pull up next to me at a light the other day and tell me how pretty he thought it was
I still can't get used to the backup cameras and I've had the Jeep 8 years. I like being able to see out the windows and mirrors like I can in my old explorers.

Not to mention this Shelby, I can't see s**t out of it backwards between the big spoiler and Gurney flap on it with the handling package and low roof and quarter windows.

You sure he was talking about the Bronco being pretty?
Old 5/31/23, 07:15 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

I still can't get used to the backup cameras and I've had the Jeep 8 years. I like being able to see out the windows and mirrors like I can in my old explorers.

Not to mention this Shelby, I can't see s**t out of it backwards between the big spoiler and Gurney flap on it with the handling package and low roof and quarter windows.

You sure he was talking about the Bronco being pretty?
I still use the mirrors too, but I do like it for the distance behind me. The older I get, the worse my depth perception seems to be. When I have to top all the way back I really can’t see behind me when I back up!

And I’m positive he was talking about the Bronco. Still working out a name for her. Leaning toward Lita (with my love of 80’s hair bands, lol) or maybe Reba.
Old 5/31/23, 07:18 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I still use the mirrors too, but I do like it for the distance behind me. The older I get, the worse my depth perception seems to be. When I have to top all the way back I really can’t see behind me when I back up!

And I’m positive he was talking about the Bronco. Still working out a name for her. Leaning toward Lita (with my love of 80’s hair bands, lol) or maybe Reba.
Lita Ford? 😂 Awesome.
Old 5/31/23, 07:21 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Lita Ford? 😂 Awesome.

Old 5/31/23, 07:28 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I actually got honked at in the Shelby recently. In the middle of nowhere, no traffic around. I pulled to a stop sign and was sitting there looking through the dash screen menu for something and HONK HONK!

Between it being so loud in track exhaust mode and not being able to see out the rearview mirror, I didn't even notice that a car pulled up behind me. dumbarse

Old 5/31/23, 07:48 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,194 Likes on 1,635 Posts
I actually got honked at in the Shelby recently. In the middle of nowhere, no traffic around. I pulled to a stop sign and was sitting there looking through the dash screen menu for something and HONK HONK!

Between it being so loud in track exhaust mode and not being able to see out the rearview mirror, I didn't even notice that a car pulled up behind me. dumbarse
You were THAT GUY!!!
Old 5/31/23, 07:56 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
You were THAT GUY!!!
Yessir, yessir, I was THAT dumbarse! Lol

In my defense I was only sitting there about 20 seconds, at a stop sign, in the freaking middle of nowhere and hadn't seen another car in any direction all through there. But I ended up being that guy.

Screw'em I threw my hand up in apologizing and let her rip. At least they got a good show and sound lol.
Old 5/31/23, 08:21 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

And Jill, you're probably better buying the Bronco instead of the S550. This thing feels really cramped inside compared to my others, especially the headroom.

No way you're getting 80s hair in this thing
Old 5/31/23, 08:22 PM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,621 Likes on 1,939 Posts

NO NO NO Not Reba!

KC
Old 5/31/23, 09:01 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Yeah, gotta be Lita.

And to add to the other post, I feel like I'm doing a public service when I get the Shelby out and rip on it.

It's not like you see one of these everyday, and to have the opportunity to hear one turning 8000 RPM and blast off a shift in milliseconds is something most people won't ever experience. I'm saving the world one rip at a time

I might be a little optimistic on that statement lol.

But I know if I was a kid and saw and heard that car cut loose, it would have been seared in my brain, but I guess kids ain't like me and my friends were back in the day.
Old 6/1/23, 12:30 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

You were THAT GUY!!!
I hate THAT GUY!!

And Jill, you're probably better buying the Bronco instead of the S550. This thing feels really cramped inside compared to my others, especially the headroom.
No way you're getting 80s hair in this thing
Oh, boo hoo! is feeling cramped while driving his $100+k 500..........we are all feeling really sorry for ya, let me tell ya! #insertsarcasm

NO NO NO Not Reba!
https://youtu.be/kIt3OGra3Lo
KC
Funny, because Kiss Me Deadly came up in my playlist yesterday too and I hadn't heard it in a good couple of months. Must be a sign!

Yeah, gotta be Lita.

And to add to the other post, I feel like I'm doing a public service when I get the Shelby out and rip on it.

It's not like you see one of these everyday, and to have the opportunity to hear one turning 8000 RPM and blast off a shift in milliseconds is something most people won't ever experience. I'm saving the world one rip at a time

I might be a little optimistic on that statement lol.

But I know if I was a kid and saw and heard that car cut loose, it would have been seared in my brain, but I guess kids ain't like me and my friends were back in the day.
Since you guys say so, Lita it is!

Honestly, that is how I felt when we went to the 4-wides at ZMax quite a few years ago. 4 funny cars launching down the track at the same time......ear-to-ear smiles! I'd been to Maple Grove plenty of times over the years, but 4 of them was really something.
The following users liked this post:
05stangkc (6/1/23)
Old 6/1/23, 04:14 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,194 Likes on 1,635 Posts
I bet 4 would be awesome especially if they all hook up!
08GTCandyApple (6/4/23)
Old 6/1/23, 08:23 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I hate THAT GUY!!

Oh, boo hoo! is feeling cramped while driving his $100+k 500..........we are all feeling really sorry for ya, let me tell ya! #insertsarcasm

Honestly, that is how I felt when we went to the 4-wides at ZMax quite a few years ago. 4 funny cars launching down the track at the same time......ear-to-ear smiles! I'd been to Maple Grove plenty of times over the years, but 4 of them was really something.
I bet 4 would be awesome especially if they all hook up!
Lol Jill, the sarcasm queen, haha. Seriously though, it does feel a bit confining, especially with the widows up.

And yeah, that sensation of the fuel cars are like nothing you'll experience. Especially about 3-4 hundred feet out when the clutch locks up all the way and puts a full load on the motor, the way you can hear it drop RPM a little and gets that deep vibration tone that you feel in your chest till it pulls back up going to the line.
08GTCandyApple (6/4/23)
Old 6/1/23, 08:34 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

And I'd like to see the modern fuel cars do a full pull instead of 1000ft. Like they did before Scott Kalitta got killed. Be curious what they would run now
Old 6/2/23, 08:22 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 841 Posts
I hate THAT GUY!!

Funny, because Kiss Me Deadly came up in my playlist yesterday too and I hadn't heard it in a good couple of months. Must be a sign!

Lita for the win! She’s awesome.
08GTCandyApple (6/4/23)
Old 6/2/23, 01:38 PM

It's a Runaway Vote For Lita! Oh Ya!

Although Joan Jett Would Be Cool Name For a Cobrajet Mustang!

KC
Old 6/2/23, 02:48 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 553 Likes on 359 Posts
It's a Runaway Vote For Lita! Oh Ya!

Although Joan Jett Would Be Cool Name For a Cobrajet Mustang!

KC
My Buddys car is named Runaway, it is Running Cherry Bombs also
The following 2 users liked this post by Siber Express:
08GTCandyApple (6/4/23), m05fastbackGT (6/2/23)
Old 6/2/23, 03:32 PM

Cherie Reminds Me of My Wife Terri at That Age! Can't Sing At All Though!

The following 3 users liked this post by 05stangkc:
08GTCandyApple (6/4/23), Siber Express (6/2/23), Stage_3 (6/3/23)

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast