Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 8/17/23, 06:54 AM
Service Manager

Received 452 Likes on 224 Posts
Originally Posted by 05stangkc
Well Paul,

You Got a Good Voice For the Vids. As We Used to Call a Radio Voice Back in the Day!

I Can Feel Your Excitement over the Project Which Comes Through in The Vid!

That is Genuine and Priceless for the Project.

Keep Up The Good Work!

And on a Side Note in The Vid We Could Be Cousins! I Have Same Haircut , Build & I Always wear Black Shirts, Shoes & Shorts! I Will Admit I Got Some Years & Pounds on you though! That & My Odometer Rolled Over Once Already! Oh But Usually I Do Sport a Moustache! But Not Always!

Paul You May Want to Start a Thread with All MMoA Content! Post Your New Vids as Released, New Cars Added Etc. Just A thought! Might Attract Some Donors as Well! I Know We have Spoke about Some Stuff out of My Ford Collection Literature Etc. Now That I See The Place I Feel more Excited about Finding Some Goodies For the Museum!

Mgb,

KC
Thanks, I get the voice from my father although I don't think I'm quite as good as he was.

I was a bit nervous doing this first one, trying to go straight through for about 10 minutes worth without stumbling and keep on going....I'm about to do another one, I think I'm a bit more comfortable now.

I could use to shed a few more lbs lol...the haircut is low maintenance, no worries about driving a convertible and messing up my hair and I can stick my head under the faucet in this heat and cool off easily lol.

That's a good idea on a thread on it

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
That museum is awesome is that in Odenville Alabama?
Yes, it's funny...we originally looked to build next to Barbers Motorsports park but the city of Birmingham wanted nothing to do with any sort of help getting utilities to the property, etc...then the cost was significantly higher. Next attempt was the City of Moody right along I-20 one exit up from the Barber Museum and the mayor said "We don't think you'll bring in enough tax revenue so even if you offered full asking price for the property, we wouldn't sell it to you" So we ended up in Odenville since they were far more welcoming.

Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT
You will do just fine, as you got this...Congrats!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by NC14GT
SVOPAUL I am quite impressed and the number of vehicles is worth a visit for sure. Yes, once you get the microphone and sound issues done, you should be fine. You do have a good voice, way better than other YT'ers where I can't even listen.
If there is any suggestion for the owners of the museum, as time progresses, get something for those bare walls. We just visited many Rte 66 museums on our recent vacation and the wall art can be as important as the cars for visitor enjoyment.
Look at this free museum on the TX/NM border in Glenrio, NM. It blows you away.

That's pretty cool! Yes...we are working on gathering things constantly....we have an original 1969 Mustang Billboard and we also have an original Gone in 60 Seconds billboard from 1974 hanging on the walls. We are always looking for more stuff.

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Nice! Been a while, I almost forgot what you looked like!

LOL, It has been a while....time flies.
The following users liked this post:
05stangkc (8/17/23)
Old 8/27/23, 05:32 AM
The Analog Admin!

Received 3,196 Likes on 2,342 Posts
@NC14GT

@Rather B.Blown @m05fastbackGT @svopaul
@Mustangfreak @08GTCandyApple @Siber Express @stage 3@shaneyusa@wanted33@Bert@Glenn

Folks Our Good Friend Dave NC14GT Reached Out To Me Very Early This A.M. And He is Having A Very Serious Health Issue and Said He Would Be on His Way to The Hospital Shortly. He Has Breathing & Heart Issues and Was Not Too Optimistic on his Condition! Folks I'm Asking for Prayers and Words of Support ASAP For Dave! He Can Count on My Guardian Angel Andrew I Sent For Rocky!

Heavenly Father, giver of life and health: Comfort and relieve your sick servant Dave, and give your power of healing to those who minister to his needs, that he may be strengthened in his weakness and have confidence in your loving care; we Pray for Complete and a Speedy Recovery through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

May God Bless!

Kevin

Last edited by 05stangkc; 8/27/23 at 06:17 AM.
The following 4 users liked this post by 05stangkc:
edumspeed (8/30/23), Glenn (8/28/23), m05fastbackGT (8/27/23), Stage_3 (8/27/23)
Old 8/27/23, 06:00 AM
The Analog Admin!

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR DAVE AKA NC14GT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POST ABOVE!

FORGIVE ME IF I OVERLOOKED ANYBODY WITH THE MENTION FEATURE I CAN HARDLY THINK WHEN I FIRST WAKE UP DUE TO MY HEALTH ISSUES!

MAY GOD BLESS !

KEVIN

Last edited by 05stangkc; 8/27/23 at 06:56 AM.
The following 3 users liked this post by 05stangkc:
Glenn (8/28/23), m05fastbackGT (8/27/23), Stage_3 (8/27/23)
Old 8/27/23, 08:56 AM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Received 1,153 Likes on 826 Posts
Kevin @05stangkc thank you for letting us know about Dave. Reading you post above has send chills down spine. I hope and pray he is okay.

@NC14GT Dave, my heart and prayers will include you. Wish you, your wife and family strength in this scary time! I wish you all the best and hope you will be all right. Keep fighting and we know you can make it through this health challenge.
05stangkc (8/27/23)
Old 8/27/23, 09:02 AM
Service Manager

@NC14GT

@Mustangfreak @08GTCandyApple @Siber Express @stage 3@shaneyusa@wanted33@Bert@Glenn

Folks Our Good Friend Dave NC14GT Reached Out To Me Very Early This A.M. And He is Having A Very Serious Health Issue and Said He Would Be on His Way to The Hospital Shortly. He Has Breathing & Heart Issues and Was Not Too Optimistic on his Condition! Folks I'm Asking for Prayers and Words of Support ASAP For Dave! He Can Count on My Guardian Angel Andrew I Sent For Rocky!

Heavenly Father, giver of life and health: Comfort and relieve your sick servant Dave, and give your power of healing to those who minister to his needs, that he may be strengthened in his weakness and have confidence in your loving care; we Pray for Complete and a Speedy Recovery through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

May God Bless!

Kevin
Never like hearing this news! Praying for a good outcome...please keep us posted!
The following 3 users liked this post by svopaul:
05stangkc (8/27/23), Glenn (8/28/23), m05fastbackGT (8/27/23)
Old 8/27/23, 09:04 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 390 Likes on 287 Posts
@NC14GT

May God Bless!

Kevin
Thanks for letting us know Kevin, and please keep us updated. Many prayers for our friend, and brother. We never know what the Lord has in store for us.
05stangkc (8/27/23)
Old 8/27/23, 09:49 AM
The Analog Admin!

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR DAVE AKA NC14GT-----------------------------------------------

I am Going to Keep this Request as a Header So Those I Did Not Notify can See in Feed! But Don't Let it Stop you From Posting I will Keep it Going For as Long as Needed!

Hello, All!

I Gave Dave My Number and Have Been Waiting & Hoping for A Call. I Missed him Before Him Leaving for the Hospital I Guess. His Pm Came in at 1:30 or So My Time! I Had Been Up Late With All the 2024 Posts but Got Up Early Anyway 4 ish & First Thing I Thought from the PM was I Posted Something Wrong. After Reading I Just Had to Do Something Proactive. Anyway I Waited a Bit for Some News and Somebody Getting on the Site & Had to Lay Down a Bit.

I am Honored he Contacted Me & Considered me Friend Enough to relay His Situation. He Sounded Pretty Scared. This is The Guy Who Runs Around The Country with Such Ease so Normally he has Got to be in Good Health. I Hope all turns out for the Best & I am Standing By for Updates. If All goes well I'm sure he will Post Himself!

He Certainly Considers us Family otherwise Who Thinks of Contacting Your Online Buddies During a Middle of the Night Health Issue. Speaks Volumes of Our Little Band!

You Know The Other Day When We Were Talking About Paul & The Mustang Museum and Donating I Was Gonna Tease Dave About How I Bet The Museum Would Love a Bunch of Ford Oil Cans! You Know How Dave Prizes his Collection. Funny How You Think of Things you wish you had Said to Family when you had Thought of It! I Think Dave Would Have got a Smile & a Chuckle out of That Quip. Well I'm Saying it Now and Expecting him to See it Here For Himself & Getting a Smile!

AND VERY SOON!

Mgb,

KC

Last edited by 05stangkc; 8/27/23 at 10:27 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by 05stangkc:
m05fastbackGT (8/27/23), shaneyusa (8/27/23)
Old 8/27/23, 10:29 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 562 Likes on 364 Posts
Dave our thoughts and prayers are going out to you.
05stangkc (8/27/23)
Old 8/27/23, 11:17 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Dave I'm sorry to hear about your situation and know we're sending prayers up from Ga for you and your family.
The following 3 users liked this post by Rather B.Blown:
05stangkc (8/27/23), m05fastbackGT (8/27/23), Stage_3 (8/28/23)
Old 8/27/23, 12:47 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,319 Likes on 1,730 Posts
Dave you are in our prayers hoping for a good outcome ASAP!!!
The following 2 users liked this post by Mustang Freak:
05stangkc (8/28/23), m05fastbackGT (8/27/23)
Old 8/27/23, 12:48 PM
The Analog Admin!

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR DAVE AKA NC14GT-----------------------------------------------

I am Going to Keep this Request as a Header So Those I Did Not Notify can See in Feed! But Don't Let it Stop you From Posting I will Keep it Going For as Long as Needed!

To All, I Will Monitor Email & Advise When I Hear Something!

Mgb,

KC
m05fastbackGT (8/27/23)
Old 8/27/23, 04:44 PM
SUPERCHARGED RED ROCKET ------------------Master-Moderator

Received 2,238 Likes on 1,788 Posts
@NC14GT

May God Bless!

Kevin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POST ABOVE!

FORGIVE ME IF I OVERLOOKED ANYBODY WITH THE MENTION FEATURE I CAN HARDLY THINK WHEN I FIRST WAKE UP DUE TO MY HEALTH ISSUES!

MAY GOD BLESS !

KEVIN
I just found out about Dave's serious health issue and being rushed to the hospital... In the meantime, he's also in all my thoughts and prayers for a quick and speedy recovery...

-Rocky

Originally Posted by shaneyusa
Kevin @05stangkc thank you for letting us know about Dave. Reading you post above has send chills down spine. I hope and pray he is okay.

@NC14GT Dave, my heart and prayers will include you. Wish you, your wife and family strength in this scary time! I wish you all the best and hope you will be all right. Keep fighting and we know you can make it through this health challenge.
Originally Posted by Siber Express
Dave our thoughts and prayers are going out to you.
Dave! I also recently had a health scare after being diagnosed with bladder cancer just over a month or so ago, so I know exactly what you're going through... In the meantime, please know that we're all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers for a quick and speedy recovery!

-Rocky

To All, I Will Monitor Email & Advise When I Hear Something!

Mgb,

KC
Thank you, Kevin!
The following 2 users liked this post by m05fastbackGT:
05stangkc (8/27/23), shaneyusa (8/29/23)
Old 8/27/23, 05:24 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,749 Likes on 1,240 Posts
Wow.
Dave, you and your family are in my prayers! I hope you make a full and speedy recovery.
God bless!

Any word on Dave yet?
@05stangkc
@m05fastbackGT
The following 3 users liked this post by Stage_3:
05stangkc (8/27/23), m05fastbackGT (8/28/23), shaneyusa (8/29/23)
Old 8/27/23, 05:47 PM
The Analog Admin!

Originally Posted by Stage_3
Wow.
Dave, you and your family are in my prayers! I hope you make a full and speedy recovery.
God bless!

Any word on Dave yet?
@05stangkc
@m05fastbackGT
Hello All,

I Got My Email Up & The Site as Well. Just Got Through Eating Dinner. No Word.

Likely From The Way He Sounded in the PM, He At The Very Least Would Stay Overnight for Observation. For Whatever Reason He Indicated He Was Waiting a Few Hours to Leave For The Hospital. I Don't Know If The Wife Was Driving or Medical Transport or What. So The Waiting was Better Than a Ambulance Rush to The Hospital. He Had The Time Basically Just To Say Things Were Serious and if He Was Not Around Well You Get The Scenario.

I Took it Upon Myself to Ask For The Prayers and Support as Just Like Our Cars We Got to Go Bigger & Better and I Wanted Dave To Get All the Prayer Power We Could Muster. Lets Think Positive and Pray For The Best. I Sent Him My Phone Number But He Would Have to Access the Internet to Get it. So He May or May Not Be Able To Retrieve it. I Would Love To Talk to Him. Rest Assured If I Hear Anything I Will Post ASAP Night or Day, Rain or Shine!

We Got a Great Group Here and it Goes Way Back to My Son's Story on Supporting Members and Their Family.

May God Bless Our Tms Family & Most Importantly Now Dave & His Family!

I'm Going to Repost The Prayer I Found & Modified For Dave

Heavenly Father, giver of life and health: Comfort and relieve your sick servant Dave, and give your power of healing to those who minister to his needs, that he may be strengthened in his weakness and have confidence in your loving care; we Pray for Complete and a Speedy Recovery through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen.

KC

NO UPDATES!
12:45 PST AM 08/28/23

Last edited by 05stangkc; 8/28/23 at 01:45 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by 05stangkc:
m05fastbackGT (8/28/23), Stage_3 (8/28/23)
Old 8/28/23, 09:35 PM
The Analog Admin!

Hello,

No Word on Dave.

Sent Email Wishing Him Well & Asking For an Update!

I Think Email I Have is Shared With His Wife!

Think Positive & Keep Prayers Going!

May God Bless!

KC
The following 3 users liked this post by 05stangkc:
m05fastbackGT (8/29/23), shaneyusa (8/29/23), Stage_3 (8/29/23)
Old 8/29/23, 01:21 PM

Still waiting for an update here as well!
@Stage_3

Last edited by m05fastbackGT; 8/29/23 at 04:04 PM. Reason: typo error correction
Stage_3 (8/30/23)
Old 8/29/23, 01:56 PM
The Analog Admin!

Still waiting for an update here as well!
Trying To Find Him Via Web. If Anybody Knows His Last Name & or Wifes Name also Town He Lives in.

Please PM Me!

He May Have a {Post With a Clue} My Searching is Not as Sharp as Others. HINT HINT~ Rocky!

Mgb,

KC
Old 8/29/23, 03:24 PM

Trying To Find Him Via Web. If Anybody Knows His Last Name & or Wifes Name also Town He Lives in.

Please PM Me!

He May Have a {Post With a Clue} My Searching is Not as Sharp as Others. HINT HINT~ Rocky!

Mgb,

KC
Kevin! Dave's last log-in activity was:

Last Activity: 8/27/23 04:38 AM

That was all the latest info I was able to locate on his profile!
Old 8/29/23, 04:03 PM
Service Manager

Paul You May Want to Start a Thread with All MMoA Content! Post Your New Vids as Released, New Cars Added Etc. Just A thought! Might Attract Some Donors as Well! I Know We have Spoke about Some Stuff out of My Ford Collection Literature Etc. Now That I See The Place I Feel more Excited about Finding Some Goodies For the Museum!

Mgb,

KC
KC, I took your advice and started a specific thread for the Museum content....just uploaded my second video last night....
Old 8/29/23, 04:34 PM
The Analog Admin!

Kevin! Dave's last log-in activity was:

Last Activity: 8/27/23 04:38 AM

That was all the latest info I was able to locate on his profile!
I Was Wondering in His Posts If He Ever Mentioned His Wifes Name.

KC

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast