The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Midwest (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f642/)
-   -   Midwest TMS'ers General Communication Thread (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f642/midwest-tmsers-general-communication-thread-459585/)

tom281 5/7/08 07:36 PM

Post #4001 in this thread..... holy cow we talk like chicks. :grin:

codeman94 5/7/08 07:46 PM

I had an opportunity to make post #4000....but I didnt have anything contructive to say and I passed....at least I'm not postwhoring it up like the rest of you girls...:jester:

Stoenr 5/7/08 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5563192)
Hey John......whats the weather like down there??

was 89 today. 75 right now at 9:40. 88 and sunney the next 5 days.:grin:

frdtch05gt 5/7/08 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 5563246)
I had an opportunity to make post #4000....but I didnt have anything contructive to say and I passed....at least I'm not postwhoring it up like the rest of you girls...:jester:

I'm not postwhoring, I just have a lot of constructive things to say. ;)

70MACH1OWNER 5/8/08 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by Stoenr (Post 5563262)
was 89 today. 75 right now at 9:40. 88 and sunney the next 5 days.:grin:

:nice:

blkstang06 5/8/08 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 5563246)

Wow, Cody that picture of George Washington really makes a good avatar !..:nice:

blkstang06 5/8/08 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5563148)
When you find her I want her twin sister!!!!!!!!:jester:

If I do I'll hook you up !....:nice:

70MACH1OWNER 5/8/08 08:25 AM

Hey Larry and Tom,
I was informed last night that I will NOT be attending Brenspeeds dyno day on the 24th as I have said I would because of my nephews wedding. I knew the wedding was on Memorial Day weekend but did not know it was a week early this year. So I will not be able to make it this time. Sorry.
Scott:mad:

tom281 5/8/08 08:28 AM

Thanks for letting us know....... if the weather is nice, I may head to the strip instead.

Larry, Cody, Darrell, anyone else reading..... are you planning to attend or not?

70MACH1OWNER 5/8/08 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 5561356)
I think the easiest way to explain is with a picture. I edited the photo with a few arrows to show where to pry with a thin flat blade screwdriver. Do this very carefully though. It may be necessary to pry on the other side of this piece as well.

Hey Justin,
I wussed out and stopped by an auto glass dealer yesterday and he took off my stock mirror in about 2 seconds at no charge. Of course he told me if the windshield broke it was my baby. And I don't know if you have been back to the Gentex mirror thread but it appears that none of us got the "M" harness we ordered. So they will send you a cover or the "M" harness if you contact them. I sent an email this morning and they are sending me the cover since mine is 90% installed. I will finish it up after work tonight.
Scott

codeman94 5/8/08 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5563465)
Hey Larry and Tom,
I was informed last night that I will NOT be attending Brenspeeds dyno day on the 24th as I....did not know it was a week early this year. So I will not be able to make it this time. Sorry.

Oh crap! did not realize! now I cant make it either! AAARHH!:mad:

tom281 5/8/08 04:35 PM

Guess who is the newest moderator here........

Kneel, suckers!

:kneel:

70MACH1OWNER 5/8/08 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5563694)

Kneel, suckers!

:kneel:

Does this mean we can't talk to you anymore??? for fear of reprisals??:dunno::jester: Congrats!! And where is your moderator logo at?

tom281 5/8/08 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5563709)
Does this mean we can't talk to you anymore??? for fear of reprisals??:dunno::jester: Congrats!! And where is your moderator logo at?

Of course you can talk to me-

just be careful of what you say. :jester:

dly 5/8/08 05:45 PM

I won't be attending the dyno day at Brenspeed in May. Got to work Mids before and after. And last time I went I ended up in the Hospital that night.:(

70MACH1OWNER 5/8/08 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5563734)
I won't be attending the dyno day at Brenspeed in May. Got to work Mids before and after. And last time I went I ended up in the Hospital that night.:(

Hey Darrell,
At least your not poop'n out a cue ball like that monkey joke a few pages ago. :jester:

tom281 5/8/08 05:56 PM

hahhahaaa :D

dly 5/8/08 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5563742)
Hey Darrell,
At least your not poop'n out a cue ball like that monkey joke a few pages ago. :jester:

How do you know what I'm poopin out?????:doh:

Oh yea This is for Tom. :hail::hail::hail: I'm not worthy to be here.:jester:

codeman94 5/8/08 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5563694)

Oh, God..:rolleyes:

tom281 5/8/08 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5563789)
Oh yea This is for Tom. :hail::hail::hail: I'm not worthy to be here.:jester:

Hey Darrell, have you made it back to the track yet?

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 5563815)
Oh, God..:rolleyes:

Yes, you called?

:jester: just kidding

Enfynet 5/9/08 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5563729)
Of course you can talk to me-

just be careful of what you say. :jester:

Tom is slow!!!! :fam24:

tom281 5/9/08 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by Enfynet (Post 5563918)
Tom is slow!!!! :fam24:

:lol::lol: thanks Justin..... :grin:

Glenn 5/9/08 05:17 AM

friday WooooooooooHooooooooooooooooo

red454 5/9/08 06:20 AM

Funny Time -

My neighbor found out her dog could hardly hear so she took it to the

veterinarian. He found that the problem was hair in its ears.

He cleaned both ears and the dog could hear fine.

The vet then proceeded to tell the lady that if she

wanted to keep this from reoccurring she should go to the store and get

some 'Nair' hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.

The lady goes to the drug store and gets some

'Nair' hair remover.

At the register, the druggist tells her, 'If you're going to use this under your arms don't use deodorant for a few days.'

The lady says: 'I'm not using it under my arms.'

The druggist says: 'If you're using it on your legs don't shave for a couple of days.'

The lady says: 'I'm not using it on my legs either, if you must know, I'm using it on my schnauzer.'

The druggist says: 'Stay off your bicycle for a week.'

frdtch05gt 5/9/08 07:29 AM

:lol::lol: Nice one! :nice:

70MACH1OWNER 5/9/08 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 5564002)
:lol::lol: Nice one! :nice:

Hey Justin,
What size fuse did you put in your "add a fuse" for you Gentex mirror? I don't see anywhere in the instructions what it requires. I am going to start with a 2 amp. :dunno:

codeman94 5/9/08 02:45 PM

ok....NEW HOUSE PROBLEM #1:

I have a large window that is on the east side of the house in my bedroom. I close the curtains every night when we sleep....however....every morning at 7am I get woken up by the BRIGHT *** sun shining through my curtains and in my face! I always think I have over slept because it is so bright outside then I look at my watch to see that it is still early in the morning...I didn't know it got light so early now...my other house's bedroom had one small window and it was always very dark.....It think its time to invest in some thicker curtains!

aircare84 5/9/08 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5563466)
Thanks for letting us know....... if the weather is nice, I may head to the strip instead.

Larry, Cody, Darrell, anyone else reading..... are you planning to attend or not?

Tom,
I'll not be attending this one. Gas alone there & back is the deterrent, 3.99/gal here yesterday:bad:

70MACH1OWNER 5/9/08 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 5564213)

I have a large window that is on the east side of the house in my bedroom. I close the curtains every night when we sleep....however....every morning at 7am I get woken up by the BRIGHT *** sun shining through my curtains and in my face! I always think I have over slept because it is so bright outside then I look at my watch to see that it is still early in the morning...I didn't know it got light so early now...my other house's bedroom had one small window and it was always very dark.....It think its time to invest in some thicker curtains!

You might want to think about blinds of some kind. Consider yourself lucky. I don't think I have seen the sun since I left Florida last Saturday. :jester:

dly 5/9/08 05:42 PM

[quote=tom281;5563839]Hey Darrell, have you made it back to the track yet?

Nah, between work (60 hours a week), my upcoming Daughter's Wedding (next Saturday) and my latest problem (trying to return my 05 Saturn Ion 1 as its lease is up next Friday) I have been busier than a one legged man in a @ss kicking contest.:banghead::mad:

tom281 5/9/08 06:30 PM

Just get up early, you pansy..... nothing like getting up at 5-6am and starting your day. :nice:

Originally Posted by aircare84 (Post 5564224)
Tom,
I'll not be attending this one. Gas alone there & back is the deterrent, 3.99/gal here yesterday:bad:

OK, thanks for letting me know. :nice:

[quote=dly;5564286]

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5563839)
Hey Darrell, have you made it back to the track yet?

Nah, between work (60 hours a week), my upcoming Daughter's Wedding (next Saturday) and my latest problem (trying to return my 05 Saturn Ion 1 as its lease is up next Friday) I have been busier than a one legged man in a @ss kicking contest.:banghead::mad:

Good luck with the wedding stuff- it will be over soon.

red454 5/9/08 07:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well, I am finally taking the hood plunge. I took the factory hood off for the drive up to Ft. Wayne to get the new hood painted and fitted to the car this week. It will be the like the red 67 style in the picture.

I originally wanted the KR style (like the black one in the pic) but the stripes would have to be painted, which would mean that the entire car would have to have (eventually) the remaining stripes painted. And the more I look at the 67 (Mystery 7) I think it looks more aggressive.

It is going to be a LONG week.

tom281 5/9/08 08:31 PM

Wow, congrats! :nice: Did you drive from Indy to the Fort with no hood on the car? :grin:

frdtch05gt 5/9/08 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5564197)
Hey Justin,
What size fuse did you put in your "add a fuse" for you Gentex mirror? I don't see anywhere in the instructions what it requires. I am going to start with a 2 amp. :dunno:

I used a 5 amp for now since I had that available, but it might actually be a bit high, may need to back that down to a 2 or 3. I'll fiddle with it sometime soon here, maybe tomorrow. I figure it shouldn't draw much more than 1 amp or so anyway if even that much, so a 3 should do the trick.

I ordered a pair of radiator cover extensions to cover the area on the sides of the cover, getting those in the same molded black as the stock radiator cover. It will come with a plug to cover up the area where the prop rod would be.

blkstang06 5/10/08 12:06 AM

Guy's I can personally vouch for the durability of the CDC chin spoiler. Tonight coming home from Iowa, I was on the Interstate, one exit from the jungle and traveling about 80 mph trapped in traffic and there it was, the mangled torso of a large deer! no where to go but over it ! the impact felt like I tore the front out of the car when I got home the only thing I found was the spoiler pulled down off of the bumper lip and the smell of burning deer guts on the exhaust system. I disconnected one end of spoiler and reattached it, absolutely no signs of getting hit! and headed for the car wash! the bottom of the Stang looks like a slaughter house. Going to put it up on jack stands tomorrow and hit it hard with the power washer and look for any damage!.......Wow! I just noticed topgun is a moderator....man thats like letting the Fox watch the hen house..:poke::jester:

blkstang06 5/10/08 12:50 AM

Friday, May 9, 2008
MADISON, Wis. - Two children and their mother lived for about two months with the decaying body of a 90-year-old woman on the toilet of their home's only bathroom, on the advice of a religious "superior" who claimed the corpse would come back to life, authorities said Friday.
The children - a 15-year-old girl and a 12-year-old boy - cried hysterically Wednesday after a deputy who came to their Necedah home looking for Magdeline Alvina Middlesworth ordered them out because of the stench from her body.
The children were in foster care Friday. Their mother, Tammy Lewis, and self-described "bishop" Alan Bushey remained in custody on felony counts of being a party to causing mental harm to a child.
"It's a sad case, and we'll continue to investigate it and try to ascertain just what occurred up there," Juneau County Sheriff Brent Oleson said. He said he had no further information on Bushey's religious affiliation.
According to the criminal complaint, Middlesworth's sister called sheriff's officials Wednesday and asked them to go to the home about 80 miles north of Madison to check on the woman, who had not been heard from for some time.
When Deputy Leigh Neville-Neil arrived at the house, she encountered Lewis, also known as Sister Mary Bernadett, the complaint said. Lewis, 35, initially refused to allow the deputy to check on Middlesworth, telling her that Middlesworth was on vacation and saying she had to check with her "superior" first.
But she eventually let the deputy in. The house smelled of incense and burned wood, and had religious materials everywhere and hymns playing on the stereo, according to the complaint.
When the deputy opened the last closed door, she smelled "decaying matter" and noticed something piled on what appeared to be a toilet. Lewis told her it was Middlesworth's body, the complaint said.
Lewis told the deputy that Middlesworth had died about two months earlier, but that God told her Middlesworth would come to life if she prayed hard enough.
She said she couldn't say anything more until she spoke with her "superior" - Bushey, 57, also known as Bishop John Peter Bushey.
When Bushey (pronounced "boo-SHAY") arrived, Lewis told the deputy that Middlesworth had appeared to pass out as Lewis helped her into her underwear.
She said she propped Middlesworth on the toilet and left the room to call Bushey, who told her to leave the woman alone and pray for her, the complaint said. He said he had received signs that God would raise her from the dead with a miracle.
Lewis went on to say she thought Middlesworth was still breathing when she put her on the toilet and called Bushey, instead of an ambulance. She later told a detective she put the woman on the toilet on March 4.
An autopsy has been performed, but results won't be available for some time, Oleson said.
"At this time we don't know what the cause of death was," he said. "Quite frankly, it might have been natural causes."
He described the one-story home in the town of Necedah as in decent repair, although the residents had been using "makeshift" toilet facilities because of the situation in the one bathroom.
The boy at the house told a detective he had considered running away because he was uncomfortable with the situation. He said Bushey told him that demons were trying to make it look as if Middlesworth wouldn't come back to life, and that if she were to be discovered he and the girl would have to go to public school and get jobs because Middlesworth paid the bills.
The boy referred to Middlesworth as "grandmother," the complaint said.
Oleson said Middlesworth was unrelated to Bushey.
"She believed in the same faith as self-proclaimed Bishop Bushey, and that was the connection there," he said.
Oleson said that Middlesworth and Lewis lived at the residence with the children since fall of 2004, and that Bushey lived elsewhere.
Bushey and Lewis are scheduled to make an initial court appearance May 19. Aside from the felony counts, Lewis also was charged with obstructing an officer, a misdemeanor.
The sheriff said cash bond was set Friday at $50,000 each, but Lewis was allowed to post 10 percent for her release.
Computerized state court records had no attorney listed for either suspect on Friday.
---
Associated Press writer James Carlson in Milwaukee contributed to this report.

blkstang06 5/10/08 01:08 AM

Peak Oil Hoax - The Energy Non-Crisis [Excerpts from each chapter] http://www.rense.com/general69/noncrisis.htm YouTube - Lindsey Williams - The Energy Non-Crisis - Part 1 of 8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbakN7SLdbk YouTube - Lindsey Williams - The Energy Non-Crisis - Part 2 of 8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGGjbDjnNzw&feature=related YouTube - Lindsey Williams - The Energy Non-Crisis - Part 3 of 8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q39ic04vhNo&feature=related YouTube - Lindsey Williams - The Energy Non-Crisis - Part 4 of 8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCyCYz_aHY&feature=related YouTube - Lindsey Williams - The Energy Non-Crisis - Part 5 of 8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TYmSGwAumk&feature=related YouTube - Lindsey Williams - The Energy Non-Crisis - Part 6 of 8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbwMOvV6ctg&feature=related YouTube - Lindsey Williams - The Energy Non-Crisis - Part 7 of 8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5HGHsy3H_0&feature=related YouTube - Lindsey Williams - The Energy Non-Crisis - Part 8 of 8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC61X78-OI0&feature=related Primary link: http://tinyurl.com/24ug7h

70MACH1OWNER 5/10/08 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 5564384)
I used a 5 amp for now since I had that available, but it might actually be a bit high, may need to back that down to a 2 or 3. I'll fiddle with it sometime soon here, maybe tomorrow. I figure it shouldn't draw much more than 1 amp or so anyway if even that much, so a 3 should do the trick.

I ordered a pair of radiator cover extensions to cover the area on the sides of the cover, getting those in the same molded black as the stock radiator cover. It will come with a plug to cover up the area where the prop rod would be.

Hey Justin,
Well finished up my mirror install last night and I used a 2 amp fuse and it works fine so far. Time will tell.
Scott

Glenn 5/10/08 05:03 AM

throw some window tint on that puppie :D

morning Everyone

red454 5/10/08 12:25 PM

4 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5564351)
Wow, congrats! :nice: Did you drive from Indy to the Fort with no hood on the car? :grin:

Ye p - just got back. Got some funny looks. Cops went right by me and did not care.

Here are some pics of the side scoops - a future project. And shots of the other hood that I was considering...

codeman94 5/10/08 01:38 PM

I like those scoops! Bubbley!

70MACH1OWNER 5/10/08 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by red454 (Post 5564537)
Ye p - just got back. Got some funny looks. Cops went right by me and did not care.

Here are some pics of the side scoops - a future project. And shots of the other hood that I was considering...

Going to look good when you get her done Chris. Keep us in the poop!!!!:metal:

Glenn 5/10/08 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by red454 (Post 5564537)

did you car run any cooler that you noticed? No temp gauge eh:o

ov3n 5/10/08 06:57 PM

I saw a Nissan GTR Parked at a hotel in south bend on my way home from work last night.. Probably waiting for its last leg of the One Lap of America.

IMHO The car is not very attractive, but it WAS hot, from an engineering standpoint.. It looked bigger than I expected it to.

I also helped a guy ship something back home who was a participant in One Lap of America.... He rode/drove in a SMART car!! He mentioned that it is going to be picking up sales bigtime with the price of gas and with the car's 11k price tag.... And having spent $54 last week to fill my tank... I really couldn't disagree with him.

red454 5/10/08 06:59 PM

No - not that I noticed... But seeing everything open like that made me think of the old days - big chrome tunnel ram with two Holley 650's... A little hard to do to this engine.

frdtch05gt 5/10/08 07:58 PM

Within the next few weeks or so, my GT/CS bumpers will be put on and painted. I'm just waiting on my paint guy to be ready to do it, should be happening very soon.

Also, I'm changing jobs. The day after Memorial Day, I will be starting at a school bus facility, doing maintenance and repairs on school buses and a few Pace buses. The pay will be about the same with more room for advancement, and it will be a Mon-Fri job, with any Saturdays I do work being overtime. :D

ov3n 5/10/08 08:43 PM

May I ask how much you are paying for the bumper paint/install? I have a GT/CS Front I need to get done.

frdtch05gt 5/10/08 09:07 PM

I've got a friend in the car club I'm a member of that works at a body shop. He will do the paint for a bit less than usual. I will be installing them myself, possibly with a bit of his help to make sure they go in place without damaging the fresh paint.

70MACH1OWNER 5/11/08 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 5564673)
Within the next few weeks or so, my GT/CS bumpers will be put on and painted. I'm just waiting on my paint guy to be ready to do it, should be happening very soon.

Also, I'm changing jobs. The day after Memorial Day, I will be starting at a school bus facility, doing maintenance and repairs on school buses and a few Pace buses. The pay will be about the same with more room for advancement, and it will be a Mon-Fri job, with any Saturdays I do work being overtime. :D

Congrats Justin on the new job. :nice:

Glenn 5/11/08 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 5564673)

congrats on the new job

Glenn 5/11/08 06:28 AM

morning All rain here hasn't seemed to stop since 2 or 3 am

70MACH1OWNER 5/11/08 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5564795)
morning All rain here hasn't seemed to stop since 2 or 3 am

Same here. My weather station says we have had .46 inches since midnight. More on the way.:shame:

tom281 5/11/08 07:38 AM

'grats on the new job Justin.

Nothing but rain here too guys.:doh:

frdtch05gt 5/11/08 07:49 AM

Thanks guys. It will be great to get away from all the contract problems at the airport. :D

It's all rain here today too, with a wind advisory as well.

dly 5/11/08 10:24 AM

Man from Hi-Tech aircraft to peelin chewing gum from under School bus seats.:poke: Just kidding grats on your new job. :banana:

So now what so we call Tom:

Brenspeed Test Boy

Moderator Master

The Ice Cream King

??????????:doh::screwy::confused:

frdtch05gt 5/11/08 11:12 AM

My job at the airport is fuel truck maintenance, and the trucks are all old and worn out. The oldest trucks are 1977's and newest are 1995's. My new job at the bus terminal will be with much better maintained, newer buses. I'm very happy with my job move, won't be dealing with jet fuel pumping systems and won't be out in the weather as much. :)

tom281 5/11/08 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5564868)
Man from Hi-Tech aircraft to peelin chewing gum from under School bus seats.:poke: Just kidding grats on your new job. :banana:

So now what so we call Tom:

Brenspeed Test Boy

Moderator Master

The Ice Cream King

??????????:doh::screwy::confused:

I would prefer "Well Hung Young Stud".

:rofl2:

frdtch05gt 5/11/08 02:38 PM

:lol::lol: Nice one Tom!

dly 5/11/08 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5564898)
I would prefer "Well Hung Young Stud".

:rofl2:

Studwell Hungyoung....I didn't know you were Chinesse.

Well painted my Mirrors as I will be broke as smoke after this week. they came out pretty good. Also think of finally installing that O/R H-pipe and connecting the Innovate Air/Fuel gauge I brought last winter.

Anybody ever take apart a Alternator, my new son in law says his company wants 70 bucks to take it apart and let me paint or powercoat the skin and than put in back together. Also Sir Tom what cable did you use when you replaced your Alternator????

tom281 5/11/08 04:58 PM

I went to the audio/video store that I used to run years ago and mooched some 4 guage wire off a buddy of mine.

70MACH1OWNER 5/11/08 06:17 PM

Weather in the Midwest sucks this time of year. :mad: Not to be confused with the winter weather that really,really sucks. :screwy: 1.13 inches of rain since midnight and it is still raining. :shame:

dly 5/11/08 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5564992)
I went to the audio/video store that I used to run years ago and mooched some 4 guage wire off a buddy of mine.

How did you fuse it?????

tom281 5/11/08 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5565024)
How did you fuse it?????

Actually I haven't yet, but will be in a similar setup to how I fused my audio system- here is a pic where you can kinda see my fuse & holder on the pass side shock tower.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...f/100_9517.jpg

dly 5/11/08 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5565050)
Actually I haven't yet, but will be in a similar setup to how I fused my audio system- here is a pic where you can kinda see my fuse & holder on the pass side shock tower.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...f/100_9517.jpg

WOW you change blowers more than I change my underwear (which is about twice a month):rofl2:. Which blower do you have on this week???:poke::grin:

dly 5/11/08 08:15 PM

Would this work????

http://www.pa-performance.com/Script...p?idproduct=89

Stoenr 5/11/08 09:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I leave for less than a week and all heck breaks loose! Tom = mod? !! :dunno:
Glad to see Im missing all the rain up there.
Just a pic from my cell today from our balcony.
G/f is not happy with what I have been recording on my 50x zoom camcorder, lol.

frdtch05gt 5/12/08 04:29 AM

That looks to be a very nice vacation spot. :nice:

70MACH1OWNER 5/12/08 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by Stoenr (Post 5565097)

John,
You can't beat the west coast for the best beaches.:metal:

Morning all!!

tom281 5/12/08 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5565070)

Yep, that would be fine. I didn't go that route because I was afraid that 48" wouldn't be long enough for how I wanted to route it from the alternator to the battery though- measure yours first and see what you think.

Originally Posted by Stoenr (Post 5565097)

And what would that be John? :poke: Hopefully chicks in dental floss. :grin:

70MACH1OWNER 5/12/08 03:12 PM

And what would that be John? :poke: Hopefully chicks in dental floss. :grin:[/quote]

I hope John's saw better examples of "thongs" than I experienced on the beach. I saw a few but I should have taken a picture of them only to show the gal wearing it why she should not.:eek: If she saw it at the angle I did she surely would not wear it out in public. :shame: I saw some nice young ladies in bikini's :banana:but the few thongs I saw were nasty. :puke: No pictures...so don't ask. Hard to take pictures of that kind of thing when the wifey is sitting 18" away.
Scott

tom281 5/12/08 04:15 PM

excuses excuses :poke:

70MACH1OWNER 5/12/08 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5565520)
excuses excuses :poke:

Picture this. Take a piece of rope and put it up your butt and take a picture.:bad: I don't want to see that myself. :confused: I will let the other guys decide for themselfs. But I am out. :bad::eek::shame::shame:

red454 5/12/08 06:14 PM

Wait - hold on there. I hope you mean just vertically between the cheeks?

That makes a difference on the camera angle.

Uh, someone should probably change the subject. Soon... :D

70MACH1OWNER 5/12/08 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by red454 (Post 5565597)
Wait - hold on there. I hope you mean just vertically between the cheeks?

That makes a difference on the camera angle.

Uh, someone should probably change the subject. Soon... :D

Hey Chris......I am not sure that vertical or horizontal would make much difference!!!! Tom is the one that you should ask!!!!:D

red454 5/12/08 06:39 PM

Oh my, horizontal. Hmm. I had not considered that.

Well, my reaction would be :mad:

And Tom's? Perhaps :p

Aww jeez - you know, that reminds me - I am due for a physical...

70MACH1OWNER 5/12/08 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by red454 (Post 5565622)
Oh my, horizontal. Hmm. I had not considered that.

Well, my reaction would be :mad:

And Tom's? Perhaps :p

Aww jeez - you know, that reminds me - I am due for a physical...

Well being over 50 I have had more 1 finger physicals than I want to admit!!! Something for the young bucks to look forward too!!!:p All I know is that I loved it!!!!

tom281 5/12/08 06:54 PM

"one finger physical"........ lol.......!

Glad to know you loved it!

red454 5/12/08 07:05 PM

Don't start singing Moon River - it makes the doctor nervous...

Yep - tried that once. He stopped, dimmed the lights and put in a Barry Manilow CD. Man was that awkward.

Let's see - now where is that rainbow flag smiley...

dly 5/12/08 07:09 PM

OK I'm going to start the O/R H-pipe install tomorrow. I have a Air/Fuel gauge to install too. I think the rear O2 sensers are turned off. So if I use one of the bungs for the rear O2 sensor do I just disconnect the stock O2 sensor and leave the connector hang or what???

70MACH1OWNER 5/12/08 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5565663)
OK I'm going to start the O/R H-pipe install tomorrow. I have a Air/Fuel gauge to install too. I think the rear O2 sensers are turned off. So if I use one of the bungs for the rear O2 sensor do I just disconnect the stock O2 sensor and leave the connector hang or what???

Hey Darrell,
You want to only install the front O2 sensors in your offroad pipe and lose the rears all together. The rears should be turned off but I thought you needed an extra bung welded in for the A/F sensor!!:dunno: If your OR pipe has a second bung welded in of the passenger side I believe that is where you should install the A/F probe!!
Scott

tom281 5/12/08 07:36 PM

Darrell you can use one of the rear locations for your a/f meter, I've already checked it out.

I need to get me w sensor and hook it up to my Aeroforce gauges.

blkstang06 5/12/08 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5565631)
Well being over 50 I have had more 1 finger physicals than I want to admit!!! Something for the young bucks to look forward too!!!:p All I know is that I loved it!!!!

Wow !....:cool:

tom281 5/12/08 07:59 PM

Yeah baby! :banana:

dly 5/12/08 08:08 PM

Has anybody ever tried to do a T or Y adpator to combine 2 sensors into 1. I'm think of this for my stock H-pipe. Or I'll have to weld a bung in to the stock H-pipe. Don't know if my Mig welder is the right one to use or take it to a Muffler shop to get tig welded.

Also on the O/R H-pipe, do you just unplug the O2 sensor pigtail and leave the blue connector hang?

ov3n 5/12/08 08:18 PM

You get MIL Eliminators that plug in-line with the o2 sensor or get your tune adjusted to turn off the lower o2 sensors... If you just leave it disconnected, you will get a check engine light.

tom281 5/13/08 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5565713)
Has anybody ever tried to do a T or Y adpator to combine 2 sensors into 1.Also on the O/R H-pipe, do you just unplug the O2 sensor pigtail and leave the blue connector hang?

I have not tried combining two sensors. You can unplug the pig tail and leave it as is (seal it up somehow).... if your rear O2 sensors are turned off, you should be fine.

Originally Posted by ov3n (Post 5565715)
You get MIL Eliminators that plug in-line with the o2 sensor or get your tune adjusted to turn off the lower o2 sensors... If you just leave it disconnected, you will get a check engine light.

Not if your rear O2 sensors are turned off in the tune. :nice:

tom281 5/13/08 04:22 PM

HELLO!

:poke:

Glenn 5/13/08 06:09 PM

whatsSup YO :nice:

dly 5/13/08 06:25 PM

Well a very productive day. Installed the O/R H-pipe... WOW was that lond and raspy..I hated that sound....switched to my stock mufflers and the sound is alittle quieter until you get on it...than yes sir!!!!

Also install the Air/Fuel gauge, that was a project...rewired it twice and changed some wires and it finally reads correct...I think Videos after the Wedding or else mywife would kill me with anymore time spend on the car.

Also found a loose nut on my rear sway bar...tighten it up and all is well in the world again....shower time.... no peeking:poke:

tom281 5/13/08 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5566291)
whatsSup YO :nice:

Yo Glen! :nice:

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5566303)
Well a very productive day. Installed the O/R H-pipe... WOW was that lond and raspy..I hated that sound....switched to my stock mufflers and the sound is alittle quieter until you get on it...than yes sir!!!!

Also install the Air/Fuel gauge, that was a project...rewired it twice and changed some wires and it finally reads correct...I think Videos after the Wedding or else mywife would kill me with anymore time spend on the car.

Good to hear Darrell..... what gauge did you install? Was it a gauge kit complete with sensor, etc. or did you buy stuff separately?

dly 5/13/08 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5566308)
Yo Glen! :nice:

Good to hear Darrell..... what gauge did you install? Was it a gauge kit complete with sensor, etc. or did you buy stuff separately?

I brought a Innovate Kit the LC-1 with a Digital (Blue) gauge. I can add things later and datalog on my laptop with this kit.

tom281 5/13/08 06:44 PM

Gotcha..... thanks.

Glenn 5/13/08 07:07 PM

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=30693267
challenger vid

70MACH1OWNER 5/13/08 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5566339)

Well that doesn't seem Mustang proactive. :shame: Are you giving up your Stang??:screwy:

dly 5/13/08 07:13 PM

MMMMM Why are my posts being edited and not by me:banana::banana::banana:

dly 5/13/08 07:16 PM

Why adverseties ??? All the cars in product for this year have been pre-sold. If you wanted one it would be a 09

70MACH1OWNER 5/13/08 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5566343)

It is probably Tom and his new powers!!!:poke::jester:

tom281 5/13/08 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5566342)
Well that doesn't seem Mustang proactive. :shame: Are you giving up your Stang??:screwy:

I don't know...... I just don't like how all the Dodge cars are so similar on the inside. Looks OK (not great IMO) on the outside, but the interior is like Charger/Magnum to me.

tom281 5/13/08 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5566343)

Sorry, I thought you were tempting me.... you know, with all of those smilies you were giving me.... (( :hail::hail:)) ;)

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5566348)
It is probably Tom and his new powers!!!:poke::jester:

Who, me? Nah I wouldn't do such a thing. :p

dly 5/13/08 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5566353)
Sorry, I thought you were tempting me.... you know, with all of those smilies you were giving me.... (( :hail::hail:)) ;)

Who, me? Nah I wouldn't do such a thing. :p

Who me???? I just trying to break off it your @ss:confused::banana::nice::p