The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Midwest (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f642/)
-   -   Midwest TMS'ers General Communication Thread (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f642/midwest-tmsers-general-communication-thread-459585/)

frdtch05gt 7/27/08 07:26 AM

Wow, that is going to look hot! Very neat. :nice:

I was at a Schaumburg Flyers baseball game last night, it was a pretty good one. Here's an article with the re-cap. http://www.oursportscentral.com/serv...es/?id=3689918

It doesn't make mention of the Flyers manager getting fuming mad and starting a screaming match with the umpire after the walked player in the top of the 9th. The other officials on the field had to come over and help diffuse the situation, and finally the main umpire had enough and tossed him out of the game. He turns around to face the field, throws his hat on to the grass Lou Pinella style and angrily walks off the field into the locker room.

frdtch05gt 7/27/08 04:53 PM

I got the navigation stereo from my friend, it is a Power Acoustik unit, not Audiovox like I thought. Looks like it'll be pretty neat, just need to install. I got all the wiring ready. :grin:

Glenn 7/27/08 06:48 PM

git er dun

frdtch05gt 7/27/08 08:41 PM

I got it installed, have a few minor refinements to make to the wiring, but everything is operating. :grin:

70MACH1OWNER 7/28/08 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 5606335)
I got it installed, have a few minor refinements to make to the wiring, but everything is operating. :grin:

Take a few pics when your done.

Glenn 7/28/08 05:16 AM

pics are cool

Morning everyone

dly 7/28/08 05:52 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Ever been to a car show and nobody shows up??? Sundays show at the Tire Rack only had 38 cars and trucks and no crowd. They had 40 awards to give out so they just walked around and passed them out to the owners. There were some nice old Fire trucks, brand new Bentley's and some old racing cars from the Rony Hammes - Brannon Race team. Rony Hammes was a Fors Dealer in town that sponcer a Nascar in the 63 race and 2 Drag racing cars.
Attachment 61276Attachment 61277Attachment 61278Attachment 61279
Attachment 61280Attachment 61281Attachment 61282
Attachment 61283Attachment 61284Attachment 61285

dly 7/28/08 05:56 AM

10 Attachment(s)
More pics
Attachment 61286Attachment 61287Attachment 61288
Attachment 61289Attachment 61290Attachment 61291
Attachment 61292Attachment 61293Attachment 61294
Attachment 61295

frdtch05gt 7/28/08 08:07 AM

Wow, that was a rather small showing. Nice pictures though. :nice:

I'll get a picture of my new stereo in a few days or so. I have to install a 5v regulator into the amp turn on line, hook up the dimmer wire, and put the gps antenna in place. That's the easy stuff though.

tom281 7/28/08 11:51 AM

Well I didn't take the car to Brenspeed yesterday....... I decided to upgrade the input shaft to a 26 spline unit, so the clutch/flywheel/etc. install is being delayed by a few weeks.

ov3n 7/28/08 02:36 PM

What is the advantage of upgrading the input shaft?

Glenn 7/28/08 07:03 PM

how goes it

Glenn 7/29/08 05:27 AM

did you get that bumper on yet slacker..... I mean Scott :)

tom281 7/29/08 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by ov3n (Post 5606665)
What is the advantage of upgrading the input shaft?

Many people run the manual trans have had input shaft breakage when going to a high performance clutch...... The stock input is 10 spline- by replacing it with a 26 spline hardened unit, it will handle much more torque and power. As an example, people with 450 rwhp and an aftermarket clutch have broken the stock input shaft in 1/2. Where as there are people pushing 650 rwhp with similar clutch setups that are successfully racing their cars using a 26 spline unit and are not having any problems.

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5606909)

Yeah, slacker! Get that bumper on yet???????

70MACH1OWNER 7/29/08 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5606909)

No...not yet. But I did fabricate a bracket to mount the license plate behind the large opening in the cover yesterday after work. It needs to be installed before I put the bumper in place. I decided to use the Roush relay and wiring setup on mine and I did get that installed last night after work. I also had to order new retaining push pins from Ford for the inner wheel liners. Most of mine broke when I removed them. Of course they were not in stock and will take a few days to get them. I hope to at least hang the bumper tonight. But can't wrap it up until I get those push pins.

70MACH1OWNER 7/29/08 04:39 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Made some more progress tonight. Got the license plate bracket installed and it worked out well. Also got the fascia on, lights hooked up, (they all work) lower close out panel installed and radiator cover back on. Pretty much finished with the exception of the inner wheel well covers. Still no word on the ones I odered last Friday from Ford. I think I will put my headlight splitters back on so I can see how they look. Come on Ford get me my $12 worth of plastic pins. :mad: Here is a few more pics. P.S. The paint is a perfect match.

tom281 7/29/08 05:35 PM

Awesome Scott! Makes me wish I woulda stayed NA so I'd have more money for appearance mods. :nice:

OK, well maybe I shouldn't stretch that far....... :jester:

Glenn 7/29/08 06:48 PM

Lookin good Scott and nice plate bracket. What did you use to mount it. Double sided tape?

frdtch05gt 7/29/08 08:58 PM

Nice work Scott, very slick looking! :nice:

dly 7/29/08 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5606912)
No...not yet. But I did fabricate a bracket to mount the license plate behind the large opening in the cover yesterday after work. It needs to be installed before I put the bumper in place. I decided to use the Roush relay and wiring setup on mine and I did get that installed last night after work. I also had to order new retaining push pins from Ford for the inner wheel liners. Most of mine broke when I removed them. Of course they were not in stock and will take a few days to get them. I hope to at least hang the bumper tonight. But can't wrap it up until I get those push pins.

How the hell did you break the plastic pins??????? I've taken those off several times....well to think of it I did break 1 or 2 but I found replacements at Autozone:confused:

70MACH1OWNER 7/30/08 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5607213)
Lookin good Scott and nice plate bracket. What did you use to mount it. Double sided tape?

Yes Glenn. 3M automotive tape. That puppy is stuck good.

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 5607258)
Nice work Scott, very slick looking! :nice:

Thanks Justin. Still need to put the Roush chin spoiler on yet. But I need to have the inner wheel covers on first.

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5607289)
How the hell did you break the plastic pins??????? I've taken those off several times....well to think of it I did break 1 or 2 but I found replacements at Autozone:confused:

I had to dig most of mine out from undercoating. Why Ziebart would feel the need to shoot the inside of a plastic liner beats me. I checked at Autozone but they did not have any with a head diameter as big as the stock ones.

Glenn 7/30/08 06:03 AM

Scott you never going to run up your post count if you quote 3 people in one post. Ya have to split them up into 3 posts :D:metal:

Glenn 7/30/08 06:03 AM

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:: metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:
morning Ya'll,ll

Glenn 7/30/08 06:05 AM

I hit a weight loss landmark this morning. 20 lbs down.... 10 more to go WoooooHoooooo

70MACH1OWNER 7/30/08 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5607373)
I hit a weight loss landmark this morning. 20 lbs down.... 10 more to go WoooooHoooooo

Good for you. It is tough. Stick with it. The wife and I have been doing weight watchers since the first of the year. I have lost 30 lbs. First time in 15 years I have been under 200 lbs. Don't give up.

Glenn 7/30/08 06:59 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...274016997&rd=1
will you guys buy this for me for my B-day

tom281 7/30/08 07:21 AM

'grats on the weight loss guys.

70MACH1OWNER 7/30/08 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5607406)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...274016997&rd=1
will you guys buy this for me for my B-day

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:Just boosting my post count Glenn. :lol::D

frdtch05gt 7/30/08 02:53 PM

I got out of my safety training class early today. It's too hot to install my new J&M lower control arms or fiddle with my stereo though. If I had a/c in the garage I would crank it up and get to work.

Glenn 7/30/08 06:40 PM

evening Yo's

Glenn 7/30/08 06:40 PM

whats going on Red

tom281 7/30/08 06:42 PM

'sup beotches! :grin:

ov3n 7/30/08 08:55 PM

Weight loss for myself is how I plan to make my mustang faster :)

Glenn 7/31/08 05:22 AM

Morning Dudes

70MACH1OWNER 7/31/08 06:41 AM

Morning Guys. It' s Friday again. :hail: At least for me.:o

Stoenr 7/31/08 07:42 AM

Morning. Friday for me somewhat also with no work tomorrow.

I just now got the email reply, 2 days later since new post! WTF!

tom281 7/31/08 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5608167)
Morning Guys. It' s Friday again. :hail: At least for me.:o

Me too meathead....... heading to Indy tomorrow! :nice:

70MACH1OWNER 7/31/08 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5608232)
Me too meathead....... heading to Indy tomorrow! :nice:

I am also taking Monday off but I didn't want to brag.;)

tom281 7/31/08 07:59 PM

Been kinda quiet around here over the last few weeks........

STD is AWOL.......:dunno:

Ben is still enjoying his SYNC system with KISS. :)

Larry is paying off post-wedding debt. :rofl2:

Darrell is attending car shows with the smallest amount of turn out possible, therefore increasing his chances of winning. :p

John is saving up for that big bottle of rum and a 12pk of Coke (which sounds delightful, I might add). :D

Chris is thinking of that next mod, to compliment his new hood. :grin:

Nick is probably chasing chicks and thinking of a way to buy a blower......:poke:

Glenn is finding more funny stuff on youtube for all of us to enjoy! :rofl2:

And Scott is trying to finish his install, and trying to decide on either what gears to go with or what torque converter to try out. :poke:

And everyone else is...... well....... probably wondering what the hell I'm doing LOL!! :grin:

Glenn 8/1/08 08:48 AM

woooohooooo friday for me at least today

tom281 8/1/08 03:36 PM

sittin' at the Hilton, heading to Ruth Chris in a few minutes! :grin:

70MACH1OWNER 8/1/08 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5608929)

Great eats for sure. :drool: Say "HI" to Brent and the gang for me. Wish I was there but I have 38 people coming tommorow to celebrate my dad's 77th birthday. Very busy around here today. I took a couple of hours today and finished up the Roush front fascia install. I installed the chin spoiler. There is something wrong when you have to drive 13 holes thru your new fascia to mount the chin spoiler. :mad: But that dame thing will never fall off. It's raining here now and not very pretty. When the weather gets better I will post a few pics of my new look.
Scott

codeman94 8/1/08 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5608538)
Been kinda quiet around here over the last few weeks........

STD is AWOL.......:dunno:

Ben is still enjoying his SYNC system with KISS. :)

Larry is paying off post-wedding debt. :rofl2:

Darrell is attending car shows with the smallest amount of turn out possible, therefore increasing his chances of winning. :p

John is saving up for that big bottle of rum and a 12pk of Coke (which sounds delightful, I might add). :D

Chris is thinking of that next mod, to compliment his new hood. :grin:

Nick is probably chasing chicks and thinking of a way to buy a blower......:poke:

Glenn is finding more funny stuff on youtube for all of us to enjoy! :rofl2:

And Scott is trying to finish his install, and trying to decide on either what gears to go with or what torque converter to try out. :poke:

And everyone else is...... well....... probably wondering what the hell I'm doing LOL!! :grin:

and What am I?

Glenn 8/1/08 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5607162)
Made some more progress tonight. Got the license plate bracket installed and it worked out well. Also got the fascia on, lights hooked up, (they all work) lower close out panel installed and radiator cover back on. Pretty much finished with the exception of the inner wheel well covers. Still no word on the ones I odered last Friday from Ford. I think I will put my headlight splitters back on so I can see how they look. Come on Ford get me my $12 worth of plastic pins. :mad: Here is a few more pics. P.S. The paint is a perfect match.

is it all dun?? Hey how do I quote your post and include the pictures???? anyone

Glenn 8/1/08 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5607162)

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5608929)

congrats :):)

Glenn 8/1/08 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5608933)
Great eats for sure. :drool: Say "HI" to Brent and the gang for me. Wish I was there but I have 38 people coming tommorow to celebrate my dad's 77th birthday. Very busy around here today. I took a couple of hours today and finished up the Roush front fascia install. I installed the chin spoiler. There is something wrong when you have to drive 13 holes thru your new fascia to mount the chin spoiler. :mad: But that dame thing will never fall off. It's raining here now and not very pretty. When the weather gets better I will post a few pics of my new look.
Scott

I see post some pics :grin::D

Glenn 8/1/08 04:26 PM

Happy Birthday to your Dad Scott have a great day

Glenn 8/1/08 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 5608936)
and What am I?

chopped liver?? :rofl2:Hows it going everyone

Glenn 8/1/08 04:30 PM

:beer::drunk2:TMS needs to put one of these on the page you get when you go advanced. It would just make things eaiser

70MACH1OWNER 8/1/08 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5608961)
:beer::drunk2:TMS needs to put one of these on the page you get when you go advanced. It would just make things eaiser

Glenn...I think you have developed a studder!!:D The rain has stopped and the sun is back out. Pics shortly. Drink one for me Glenn!!:banana::beer:

Glenn 8/1/08 04:44 PM

having some cranbery juice right now .... no vodka

codeman94 8/1/08 04:57 PM

Whoa Glenn....step away from your computer....pace yourself bro...

70MACH1OWNER 8/1/08 05:29 PM

4 Attachment(s)
My new look with the Roush front fascia with chin spoiler and GT500 rear spoiler. Would C/S side scoops fit with this theme??
Scott

Glenn 8/1/08 06:14 PM

looks great except the plate location. Its to far forward imo ... :)

codeman94 8/1/08 06:56 PM

yeah...it doesnt look right...Why even bother with the front plate? Manditory?

tom281 8/1/08 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 5608936)
and What am I?

You're one of the guys wondering what the heck I was doing!

I didn't mean to leave you out. Sometimes I'm pretty dumb LOL.

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5608982)
My new look with the Roush front fascia with chin spoiler and GT500 rear spoiler. Would C/S side scoops fit with this theme??
Scott

Looks great- but maybe time to lose the headlight splitters?

blkstang06 8/1/08 07:19 PM

Scott

Looks good Scott, side scoops I don't know about ? I tried 3D Carbon and Cervinis side scoops on my 06, IMO they take away from the clean sidelines ! even the OEM C/S scoops look tacked on to me, Scoops on the S197 all look like a after thought to me !............. I hope your Dad has a great birthday..... Your a darn good Son to throw your Pop's a birthday bash or your competing with siblings for inheritance !! ....:poke::poke::jester:

blkstang06 8/1/08 07:20 PM

Scott

Looks good Scott, side scoops I don't know about ? I tried 3D Carbon and Cervinis side scoops on my 06, IMO they take away from the clean sidelines ! even the OEM C/S scoops look tacked on to me, Scoops on the S197 all look like a after thought to me !............. I hope your Dad has a great birthday..... Your a darn good Son to throw your Pop's a birthday bash or your competing with siblings for inheritance !! ....:poke::poke::jester:

frdtch05gt 8/1/08 09:13 PM

Looks awesome Scott, nice work! :nice:

70MACH1OWNER 8/2/08 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 5609029)
yeah...it doesnt look right...Why even bother with the front plate? Manditory?

Ohh yeah. :mad: They are manditory in Ohio for sure. I got busted for no plate on my 96 Cobra twice and the second time I got a $50 ticket because they still had my warning on record.:bs: I am afraid to move it back to much. I'd like to loose it all together.

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5609039)
You're one of the guys wondering what the heck I was doing!

I didn't mean to leave you out. Sometimes I'm pretty dumb LOL.

Looks great- but maybe time to lose the headlight splitters?

Yeah I debated about the splitters yesterday but I put them back on to see what they looked like.

Originally Posted by blkstang06 (Post 5609046)

That's why I posed the question about the C/S side scoops. I think they might even look more out of place on my Vert. I'm just not sure either. Glad to see you have time to stop by and chat once in a while. :poke:

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 5609117)
Looks awesome Scott, nice work! :nice:

Thanks Justin.

Glenn 8/2/08 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5608953)
is it all dun?? Hey how do I quote your post and include the pictures???? anyone

??????????????????????????????????????

Glenn 8/2/08 05:04 AM

Morning Folks have a great day

frdtch05gt 8/2/08 06:27 AM

I will be at Byron Dragway for the day, then going to a friend's house for a bbq. :D

aircare84 8/2/08 04:20 PM

Scott

Scott,
Nice new look:nice:
Congrats
I'd pass on the side scoops myself.
Whatcha gonna buy next:poke:

Hello all,
check in every so often.
Been extra busy:sad:

blkstang06 8/2/08 05:24 PM

Poop!

dly 8/2/08 07:00 PM

9 Attachment(s)
Hey Scott I say go ahead and buy some side scoops. Try them if you don't like them, take them off and sell'em on eBay.

Well thsi Saturdays show was alot better... Niles, Mi. Riverfest. 140 cars with awards going to the top 50. I placed around 20th.
Attachment 61483

Attachment 61484
This car is colored with duct tape

Attachment 61485
Best interior
Attachment 61486

Attachment 61487
best of show
Attachment 61488
old car ...new hemi
Attachment 61489
Electric car
Attachment 61490

Attachment 61491

codeman94 8/2/08 07:09 PM

man...you gotta tell me what shows are comming to town so i can go to them too! I'm not very good keeping up..

red454 8/2/08 08:43 PM

Scott

Great Googly Moogly that looks terrific!

And what is up with the darn post notification? I just got this one 20 posts late...

Anyway, you bet your sweet bippy that the C/S side scoops would look good on your car!!!

dly 8/2/08 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 5609515)
man...you gotta tell me what shows are comming to town so i can go to them too! I'm not very good keeping up..

Alrighteee Next Saturday Mustang show at Concord Mall

http://michianamustangs.com/carshow.html

August 16 Dowagiac, MI. they close down the town and have a giant car show right down town called the Rock and Rod car show.

codeman94 8/2/08 09:16 PM

Ahh CRAP! I have to work at 2pm....I'll call and ask If I can leave early...if they wont let me, I'll at least come to be a spectator

Stoenr 8/2/08 10:26 PM

Big Mustang & Ford Car show tomorrow in Bourbonais, Illinois. 18th Annual. Last year was pretty big with it raining off and on all morning. Tomorrow should be even bigger with nice weather in the forcast.
www.northernmustangcorral.com

This show was even mentioned in MM&FF a few months back, maybe they will be there, lol.

Cars all detailed. Had to toss the car cover on for the night because I cleaned my air filter and its not dry so the cars stuck in the driveway, oops.

nite fellas, early rise tomorrow.

70MACH1OWNER 8/3/08 04:42 AM

Morning everyone. Had a big birthday party for dad yesterday. (77 yrs. old) Had 36 friends and family and just a picture perfect day weather wise. We had a great time. Played cornhole until we couldn't see anymore last night. Got a mess to clean up today. Hope to get to clean up on the stang some today.

Stoenr 8/3/08 05:27 AM

He said cornhole :lol:

Showing his age ;) most people are like whats that? You need T.P. for your cornhole?

Off to the car show. Getting up earlier than I do for work! I must love these cars or something.

Glenn 8/3/08 06:13 AM

Howdee :beer:<-----oj

red454 8/3/08 06:32 AM

Heh - cornhole. I hope that word has more than one definition... :jester:

dly 8/3/08 06:55 AM

Wow..... going blind playing Cornhole with a 77 years young man. Step back from the wild side Scottie. Any left over Root Beer or Lemonade????:jester:

frdtch05gt 8/3/08 09:26 AM

This afternoon I should be able to finish my navigation stereo install and get photos, along with installing my J&M rear lower control arms. :D

tom281 8/3/08 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5609653)
Wow..... going blind playing Cornhole with a 77 years young man. Step back from the wild side Scottie. Any left over Root Beer or Lemonade????:jester:

hahahahaa, that's funny! :grin:

Anyway, we're home from Indy.....Saleen club nationals. Pretty decent show yesterday, hot as could be though. Ben (Eleanor Dreaming) showed up with his awesome ride- was great to see him again!! I got tons of pictures........ Got to party hard with Brent and crew last night, had a blast! :nice: Ended up getting first place in the class, I was pretty surprised by that.

70MACH1OWNER 8/3/08 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5609848)
hahahahaa, that's funny! :grin:

Anyway, we're home from Indy.....Saleen club nationals. Pretty decent show yesterday, hot as could be though. Ben (Eleanor Dreaming) showed up with his awesome ride- was great to see him again!! I got tons of pictures........ Got to party hard with Brent and crew last night, had a blast! :nice: Ended up getting first place in the class, I was pretty surprised by that.

What class were you in????:jester::band::dunno::poke:

frdtch05gt 8/3/08 07:28 PM

I got my stereo all done, gps antenna is in place and everything is all good. Control arms will be going in place next weekend, didn't have time to do it today.

dly 8/3/08 07:31 PM

Hey Tom

If you want to do a center arm rest redo here's how I did mine except I brought the running pony leather cover.

http://www.cherod.com/mustang/HowTo/...structions.htm

70MACH1OWNER 8/4/08 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 5609896)
I got my stereo all done, gps antenna is in place and everything is all good. Control arms will be going in place next weekend, didn't have time to do it today.

Sounds good Justin. Did you run your car at the strip the other day?

tom281 8/4/08 07:43 AM

Scott, I was in the 05 up class.

Darrell, thanks for the link. But I saw a new SS edition Saleen at the show that gave me some new ideas. ;)

frdtch05gt 8/4/08 08:17 AM

Yep, was running low 14s most of the day, cracked off a 13.9 at the end of the day. I had traction issues all day, first run was a horrible 14.77 due to bad traction at the line. I roasted the tires on the launch and had to short shift into second to stop the spinning. I don't know why this track wasn't as sticky this time, maybe they didn't prep it as well as they usually do.

Glenn 8/4/08 09:14 AM

hello

tom281 8/4/08 05:21 PM

HELLO! :nice:

tom281 8/4/08 06:37 PM

Link to some pix from the Saleen event:

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=471263

Glenn 8/4/08 06:43 PM

replied

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds

Glenn 8/4/08 06:59 PM

http://sirocco.accuweather.com/nx_mo...inmaSIRIL_.gif

frdtch05gt 8/4/08 09:02 PM

I was at work in Glen Ellyn (in Dupage County) when the tornado sirens sounded for about 5 minutes or so around 7:30. A tornado supposedly hit near Franklin Park, very close to the city.

Glenn 8/5/08 05:37 AM

http://www.madville.com/link.php?id=195205&t=26

tom281 8/5/08 06:01 AM

Bad, bad storms last night for sure. Everyone OK?

70MACH1OWNER 8/5/08 06:22 AM

Been storming here since 2 am. More to come later today. My wife is flying back from Washington DC. tonight. I hate it when she flys in this type of weather.:(

Glenn 8/5/08 07:57 AM

its supose to clear out by this afternoon Scott

frdtch05gt 8/5/08 08:18 AM

I'm all good here. :nice:

Glenn 8/5/08 10:12 AM

hey folks where's a decent place to go over night or 2 nights in mi or in indiana? Not looking to travel across the whole state or anything just looking for a place to shop eat and lounge around?? I was looking at grand rapids mi or somewhere along the west coast of mi

tom281 8/5/08 12:11 PM

Ludington, MI is pretty cool this time of year, but I don't know how far a drive it is from you. We were jsut in Indy last weekend and actually, it was a lot of fun I thought.

dly 8/5/08 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5610760)
Ludington, MI is pretty cool this time of year, but I don't know how far a drive it is from you. We were jsut in Indy last weekend and actually, it was a lot of fun I thought.

Hey Tom you coming up here Saturday for the Show?

tom281 8/5/08 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5610808)
Hey Tom you coming up here Saturday for the Show?

As of right now, I'm planning on it but it depends on the weather and if I can get things done around here in time to have a dozen or so people over on Sunday for a cook out and crap like that.

Glenn 8/5/08 02:53 PM

Thanks Tom we just reserved a room in south haven looks nice. The old harbor in is the name of the place.
www.oldharborinn.com