The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Midwest (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f642/)
-   -   Midwest TMS'ers General Communication Thread (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f642/midwest-tmsers-general-communication-thread-459585/)

70MACH1OWNER 7/11/08 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5598672)
Hey hey hey...thats Fiber Mirror boy !!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5598673)
Almost done with some additional mods for the Fort Wayne show next week. I would post pics but I'm afraid Tom will steal some more of my good ideas and I sure would like to be a little in front of Tom for that show:jester:.

Tom can't make a showing tonight because he is cutting masonite panels and mirrors for his trunk and hood tonight. :jester: I hope you guys can park next to each other next weekend and have a great time together!!!!!!!:nice:
Scott

70MACH1OWNER 7/11/08 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by red454 (Post 5598669)
AARP Man? Is that a new super hero? Who is his sidekick? Fiber Boy?

Hey Chris....fibre is good. You will figure that out in about 20 years. :jester:

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5598672)
Hey hey hey...thats Fiber Mirror boy !!!!!!!

Is Tom out in the garage tonight with his glass cutter? :jester:

dly 7/11/08 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5598678)
Hey Chris....fibre is good. You will figure that out in about 20 years. :jester:

Is Tom out in the garage tonight with his glass cutter? :jester:

He must be or he's playing on that swing he brought his wife this spring.

red454 7/11/08 07:36 PM

20 years? HA! I have been packing Raisin Bran for the last 10... Keeps the 5:15 right on schedule.

Like Mr. Krabs says about fiber, "It goes in like steel wool, but comes out like and angel from heaven..."

tom281 7/11/08 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5598673)
Almost done with some additional mods for the Fort Wayne show next week. I would post pics but I'm afraid Tom will steal some more of my good ideas and I sure would like to be a little in front of Tom for that show:jester:.

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5598674)
Hey Tom next time you see cousin Brent ask him if he has any Steeda Blue Silicone connectors for a inlet elbow lying around the shop.

You'll beat me in the show for sure...... I've been kinda scorn by that group since I'm no longer a "member".

Any way, are you bringing a trailer to haul all of your display stuff? If so, let's reserve two parking spots- one for me, and two for you and all of your crap. :grin:

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5598686)
He must be or he's playing on that swing he brought his wife this spring.

Nope, mowed the yard and took a dip in the pool. Now drinking a beer and watching this Friday night wrestling show with my son. :nice:

dly 7/11/08 07:55 PM

I understand about the club. I'm dropping out of my club too. 2 years and I havn't cracked into their private club. There was another local club member at the Columbus show and I when over to greet him and he didn't even remember me being in the club. There are only about 25 active members so you would think they would know everybody. :doh::dunno:

tom281 7/11/08 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5598697)
2 years and I havn't cracked into their private club.

That's my exact situation...... there is a "club" within the club, and apparently I was never in the "club" LOL! whatever...... :nice:

frdtch05gt 7/11/08 08:57 PM

Tomorrow is clean the car day for me, need to get it ready for a car show on Sunday in Glendale Heights.

Stoenr 7/12/08 07:07 AM

When will I learn not to drink so much on Friday when I have to be at work at 7am Saturday, ughhh

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 5598733)
Tomorrow is clean the car day for me, need to get it ready for a car show on Sunday in Glendale Heights.

Hows the cleaning going in the rain?

ov3n 7/12/08 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by red454 (Post 5598386)
Stopped over at the Cougar car show this afternoon. Met Nick (ovn3) - he has a nice 06 Vista GT.

It was nice meeting you Chris. Sorry we didn't show up to that car show. We were at a Japanese restaurant on 38th, and while we were eating some (expletive deleted)s smashed the window of one of the GTOs and stole his $100 Garmin GPS... And we had to wait for over an hour for Indy's "finest" to show up.... That kinda put a damper on our evening. After waiting for about an hour, about 10 cops pulled into the parking lot and had a meeting on the opposite end of the lot... So we were standing around, 100 feet from a crapload of cops who were NOT there to help us, even though they KNEW we were waiting (and in a really bad area, or so we were told)... One of them finally came to help us about another half hour later. So we were not pleased, or much in the mood to do much of anything.

red454 7/12/08 03:41 PM

Jeez that is awful. That is a rough area of town - inside the 465 loop. Not sure where you ate, but just last week there was a robbery and murder at a restaurant. I think it was Ginza. They just caught the scuz that did it. See link http://www.theindychannel.com/news/16854931/detail.html

I work on that side of town, but I am out of there before the sun sets.

Thanks again for the filter. Sorry you had a crappy evening.

70MACH1OWNER 7/12/08 04:46 PM

Hey guys. My GT500 rear spoiler is on. :nice: Looks great. The Roush front fascia is on the way I think. :dunno: No emails to prove this. :mad: So my question is what is the proper rear fascia to go with my combo? I really like the GT/CS rear end. That is what I am leaning toward. The Roush rear end looks good except those 2 black plastic indents. WTF are those. :dunno: I have grown up with Stangs my entire life and have never seen anything that looked like them on a Mustang. What would you guys do?:dunno:
Scott

dly 7/12/08 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5599101)
Hey guys. My GT500 rear spoiler is on. :nice: Looks great. The Roush front fascia is on the way I think. :dunno: No emails to prove this. :mad: So my question is what is the proper rear fascia to go with my combo? I really like the GT/CS rear end. That is what I am leaning toward. The Roush rear end looks good except those 2 black plastic indents. WTF are those. :dunno: I have grown up with Stangs my entire life and have never seen anything that looked like them on a Mustang. What would you guys do?:dunno:
Scott

Gee I like the CS over the Roush:jester:

70MACH1OWNER 7/12/08 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5599117)
Gee I like the CS over the Roush:jester:

Are you drinking tonight Darrell? :dunno: I think I said that!!:)

dly 7/12/08 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5599122)
Are you drinking tonight Darrell? :dunno: I think I said that!!:)

Yup An ice cold diet pepsi. Don't tell Tom but my new mods include somemore Carbon Fiber:metal:

codeman94 7/12/08 08:17 PM

Go for the GT/CS one...its clean.

frdtch05gt 7/12/08 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Stoenr (Post 5598886)
When will I learn not to drink so much on Friday when I have to be at work at 7am Saturday, ughhh
Hows the cleaning going in the rain?

It rained here early this morning, before I was even awake. By the time I was up, the sky was clearing a bit and everything went just fine. I put the car back inside around noon or so when the clouds looked like they were building up again, and covered it to keep the dust out. A little spot cleaning again tomorrow morning and it'll be all good. :D

tom281 7/13/08 10:30 AM

Scott- the GT/CS bumper is the ticket. Or, do the 3d Carbon rear piece.

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5599131)
Yup An ice cold diet pepsi. Don't tell Tom but my new mods include somemore Carbon Fiber:metal:

Can't wait to see it...... other than driving my car once or twice, I haven't touched it in the last month.

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 5599177)
It rained here early this morning, before I was even awake. By the time I was up, the sky was clearing a bit and everything went just fine. I put the car back inside around noon or so when the clouds looked like they were building up again, and covered it to keep the dust out. A little spot cleaning again tomorrow morning and it'll be all good. :D

Pix?

70MACH1OWNER 7/13/08 10:51 AM

[quote=tom281;5599327]Scott- the GT/CS bumper is the ticket. Or, do the 3d Carbon rear piece.

Is the 3D carbon piece them same as Ben has on his car? I liked the way his car looked back in Feb.

Glenn 7/13/08 11:06 AM

where are you located Scott? I forget

70MACH1OWNER 7/13/08 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5599338)
where are you located Scott? I forget

Southwest Ohio. Just north of Dayton about 20 miles. Why do you ask?

red454 7/13/08 02:09 PM

Hacked on some more mufflers...

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showth...18#post5599418

Stoenr 7/13/08 04:10 PM

Speaking of Ohio, heading to Cleavland labor day for Indians vs White Sox games.

Tonight is drive in night at Cascade.

PG-13 HANCOCK 8:30
R WANTED 10:10

frdtch05gt 7/13/08 06:53 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Here's some photos from today. I won a new Casio camera in the raffle, a nice one that takes even better pictures than my Sony. First picture here was with the Sony, others are the Casio. :banana:

red454 7/13/08 07:04 PM

Nice and clean! Many Mustangs there?

frdtch05gt 7/13/08 07:25 PM

There were several other Mustangs of various years, including a few Shelby GT's, 2 older GT 350's, a '69 GT 500, a few fox body cars, and a few from the '94-04 year range.

Stoenr 7/14/08 12:52 AM

Car looks great! Nice prize too!

70MACH1OWNER 7/14/08 03:57 AM

Your car looks great Justin. Way to go winning the camera.:metal:

Glenn 7/14/08 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5599365)
Southwest Ohio. Just north of Dayton about 20 miles. Why do you ask?

just keepeing tabs on you :o just wondering is all

70MACH1OWNER 7/14/08 03:03 PM

I'm bummed. Sent an email to STAGE 3 Motorsports about my painted Roush front fascia. Well it seems Performance white was out of stock at Roush and it will be at least a week before it ships. Maybe longer.:(
Scott

tom281 7/14/08 03:15 PM

Well, it's not the end of the world..... It will look great once you get it. I'm gonna be jealous, that's for sure. You gonna keep your current center fog grille? Having center fogs along with lower Roush fogs will look pretty menacing. :metal:

codeman94 7/14/08 03:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I Know you guys have been asking for info about my new place and how it is going...so here are some pics. Before and after. This is what a couple months, some imagination, hard work, (and money) can do.

70MACH1OWNER 7/14/08 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5599915)
Well, it's not the end of the world..... It will look great once you get it. I'm gonna be jealous, that's for sure. You gonna keep your current center fog grille? Having center fogs along with lower Roush fogs will look pretty menacing. :metal:

Ohh..I know. I just wanted it to be on for our Indy meet so I could show off... you know. ;) And yes, I am keeping the centered fog light grill because I also feel the same way. :nice: I actually took off my headlight splitter covers yesterday getting ready for the Roush fascia. I will decide if I will put them back on after I get the Roush. I like them...and while I know alot of guys don't I get alot of :nice: about them also. We will see.

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 5599919)
I Know you guys have been asking for info about my new place and how it is going...so here are some pics. Before and after. This is what a couple months, some imagination, hard work, (and money) can do.

Hey Codie,
House is looking good. I like the shutters,railing and color on the front door. You know that a house is a worse money pit than any car could be...right? :grin: I just ordered a $3,700 front door and 2 sidelights tonight and this will be the second time I have replaced this door in the last 25 years. My house and 2 garages have a very similar colored siding on them as yours. I did them back in the mid 80's. Karen just asked me this weekend if I would consider re-doing everything because she is bored with the color. :mad: I thought about it for awhile and told her if that's what she wanted to do I would do it she better hurry up and make up her mind because I ain't getting any younger here. I am not sure but I think there is at least 125 squares of vinyl on this place and she better figure on it being a 2 year project. I could only afford to do it because I would provide all the labor. Bottomline you'll never get done!!:D
Scott

Stoenr 7/14/08 04:44 PM

Looks good Codie. Man thats one big snake on the sidewalk!

tom281 7/14/08 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5599944)
Ohh..I know. I just wanted it to be on for our Indy meet so I could show off... you know. ;) And yes, I am keeping the centered fog light grill because I also feel the same way. :nice: I actually took off my headlight splitter covers yesterday getting ready for the Roush fascia. I will decide if I will put them back on after I get the Roush. I like them...and while I know alot of guys don't I get alot of :nice: about them also. We will see.Scott

You still have a couple of weeks until our meet..... plenty of time. There are a few mods that I want to do before then, but I'm scheduled for the clutch/flywheel install the week of the trip, plus we just ordered a Canon Hi-Def digital camcorder with 30MB internal hard-drive..... it's supposed to take killer, just killer videos and also still photos, so we're excited about it. Hi-Def rocks. :metal:

Originally Posted by Stoenr (Post 5599962)
Looks good Codie. Man thats one big snake on the sidewalk!

Hahahaa LOL! Yes, does look great Cody. :nice:

70MACH1OWNER 7/14/08 06:38 PM

[quote=tom281;5600003]You still have a couple of weeks until our meet..... plenty of time. There are a few mods that I want to do before then, but I'm scheduled for the clutch/flywheel install the week of the trip, plus we just ordered a Canon Hi-Def digital camcorder with 30MB internal hard-drive..... it's supposed to take killer, just killer videos and also still photos, so we're excited about it. Hi-Def rocks. :metal:

Well...we will see. Only have time on the weekends for the install. Cool :nice:on the hi-def camera!!:nice: You can take some really great pics at the event!!:nice:

red454 7/14/08 07:34 PM

Man I hate waiting for stuff. Especially when it gets pushed out... Seems like it will take forever.

aircare84 7/14/08 07:56 PM

Looks great Cody:nice:
Your hard work (and $) have made a big difference!

frdtch05gt 7/14/08 08:44 PM

Looks great, you've made some nice improvements. :nice:

red454 7/14/08 09:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Yep Cody - I know exactly what you mean. Your house looks very nice. Some minor changes can make a big difference. I reroofed, rebricked and gated the side drive a couple of years ago. Minor investments should improve the value.

(left - before, right - after)

Glenn 7/15/08 05:40 AM

Nice looking pads gents.

Glenn 7/15/08 05:45 AM

does anyone know if TocoBill got his car up and running again? I'm sure someone knows but do any of you guys know? :D

70MACH1OWNER 7/15/08 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by red454 (Post 5600101)
Yep Cody - I know exactly what you mean. Your house looks very nice. Some minor changes can make a big difference. I reroofed, rebricked and gated the side drive a couple of years ago. Minor investments should improve the value.

(left - before, right - after)

Wow Chris..that really did make a big difference in appearance.:nice:

red454 7/15/08 06:33 AM

If anyone is interested, the other hood / nose like mine is for sale for $750. There is also a set of JBA long tubes + off road mid pipes (no cats) new in box - $550.

tom281 7/15/08 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5600172)
does anyone know if TocoBill got his car up and running again? I'm sure someone knows but do any of you guys know? :D

Not running yet....... my understanding is his short block has been ready for a few weeks, but when the shop went to swap his factory heads onto the new block they found damage in one of the heads. I believe he is working on getting a factory repair or replacement head.

All of this because he didn't think he needed to install a KB BAP to his factory fuel system..... One test drive, and kaboom. :doh:

red454 7/15/08 11:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
BAP? Big Arse Pump?

I photo-chopped in a chin spoiler from 2K7 Vista GT's car and a tri-bar grille emblem. Yep, that is the plan for next year...

tom281 7/15/08 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by red454 (Post 5600263)
BAP? Big Arse Pump?
I photo-chopped in a chin spoiler and a tri-bar grille emblem. Yep, that is the plan for next year...

Kenne Bell Boost A Pump.

Your photo chop looks very familiar..... man, don't know where I've seen that look before. :grin:

red454 7/15/08 12:31 PM

It's an original man, ORIGINAL! Just like penicillin and uh, the internet. Yes! All my creations!!! :jester:

70MACH1OWNER 7/15/08 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by red454 (Post 5600263)
BAP? Big Arse Pump?

I photo-chopped in a chin spoiler from 2K7 Vista GT's car and a tri-bar grille emblem. Yep, that is the plan for next year...

That car is crying for a CDC chin spoiler. :poke::D

tom281 7/15/08 03:23 PM

Well ordered and paid for the hi-def camcorder on Sunday, and opted for expedited shipping. It was shipped out yesterday morning, overnight air delivery. UPS shows up today- 2x; and no one was home to sign for the friggin' thing. Love throwin' money down the drain LOL. :doh:

70MACH1OWNER 7/15/08 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5600375)
Well ordered and paid for the hi-def camcorder on Sunday, and opted for expedited shipping. It was shipped out yesterday morning, overnight air delivery. UPS shows up today- 2x; and no one was home to sign for the friggin' thing. Love throwin' money down the drain LOL. :doh:

Been there also. It would be nice if they would tell you in advance they are sending something that requires a signature. But they don't.:mad:

tom281 7/15/08 06:00 PM

Well surprisingly, the driver made a 3rd stop out about 6pm, so I got it today. :nice:

red454 7/15/08 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5600357)
That car is crying for a CDC chin spoiler. :poke::D

Well, I understand that the Spoiler Fairy is holding on to one for me. :banana:

I have about 9,800 miles and I got a little nervous after hearing about how the plugs can be a pain to get out. Especially if they separate, so I decided to pull the spark plugs out, clean them and apply the anti-seize.

No problems; they all came out easily. One had some gummy carbon. The others were just dirty. But there was definitely carbon right at the seating chamfer on all of them. I used a small screwdriver to knock the carbon off. I applied the anti-seize on the first plug and installed it. I decided to see how much of the anti-seize squished out so I took the plug back out. It seemed to pick up a lot of crud from the spark plug bore, so I wiped it off and reapplied the anti-seize and did the final install. Did the same to the remaining plugs.

Started right up...

70MACH1OWNER 7/15/08 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5600447)
Well surprisingly, the driver made a 3rd stop out about 6pm, so I got it today. :nice:

Very good....so we can expect some awesome pics in about 2 weeks!!!!!!!!:nice:

Originally Posted by red454 (Post 5600454)
Well, I understand that the Spoiler Fairy is holding on to one for me. :banana:

Just yanking your chain!!!:jester:

I have about 9,800 miles and I got a little nervous after hearing about how the plugs can be a pain to get out. Especially if they separate, so I decided to pull the spark plugs out, clean them and apply the anti-seize.

No problems; they all came out easily. One had some gummy carbon. The others were just dirty. But there was definitely carbon right at the seating chamfer on all of them. I used a small screwdriver to knock the carbon off. I applied the anti-seize on the first plug and installed it. I decided to see how much of the anti-seize squished out so I took the plug back out. It seemed to pick up a lot of crud from the spark plug bore, so I wiped it off and reapplied the anti-seize and did the final install. Did the same to the remaining plugs.

Started right up...

I need to do this also...but I am at like 23K miles. I hope it will go good!!!:banghead:

Glenn 7/15/08 07:11 PM

how does the keyless entry work. Are there wires attached to it or is it wireless?? Any one know? Guy at werk just bought an 06 with one of those ugly buggers on it

tom281 7/15/08 08:02 PM

Glenn, if you mean the add-on, touch pad keyless entry I believe most of them are wireless.

tom281 7/15/08 08:40 PM

Here's some recent pix, I took at my mother's house this past weekend:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/101_1181.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/101_1180.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/101_1185.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...x/101_1184.jpg

tom281 7/15/08 08:41 PM

Here are a few sneak peeks from the magazine shoot last month- not yet published.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1.../p_MG_2229.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1.../p_MG_2165.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1.../p_MG_1917.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1.../p_MG_1860.jpg

Eleanor Dreaming 7/15/08 08:51 PM

Scott, I have the SSE Rear Valance. If I had it to do over again, it would be a CS rear, the little defusers that are usually matte black would be red also.

red454 7/15/08 08:57 PM

Hokey Jeebus, those are some nice shots!!!

blkstang06 7/16/08 01:05 AM

bump !

70MACH1OWNER 7/16/08 05:37 AM

Great looking pictures Tom.:nice:

Ben,
I will take your advice when the time comes and just do the CS rearend.

Glenn 7/16/08 05:43 AM

that blue is an awsome color :nice::nice::nice:

Glenn 7/16/08 05:45 AM

nice and thats a hell of a name for a website

Glenn 7/16/08 05:47 AM

mernin Yo's

frdtch05gt 7/16/08 08:27 AM

Very nice photos Tom! :nice:

I have yet to pull my plugs and anti-sieze them, I just reached 25k miles this past weekend.

70MACH1OWNER 7/16/08 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by frdtch05gt (Post 5600730)
Very nice photos Tom!
:nice:

I have yet to pull my plugs and anti-sieze them, I just reached 25k miles this past weekend.

I can only come up with one good reason why I haven't done mine yet and that is because I am a wuss. I am afraid of the outcome.:mad: If it ain't broke don't fix it I guess is my moto. :dunno:

tom281 7/16/08 03:16 PM

Hey dly if you're out there........ the registration for this Saturday's show in Fort Wayne is 8-noon. I will probably be there towards the later part, around 11am.

dly 7/16/08 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5600965)
Hey dly if you're out there........ the registration for this Saturday's show in Fort Wayne is 8-noon. I will probably be there towards the later part, around 11am.

geez late as usally....11am ?????? I'm think early to get the car clean before the hot sun comes out and just sit back and watch the late comers pull in and sweat while I pop a cold one (Diet Pepsi).:banana:;):poke:

70MACH1OWNER 7/16/08 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5601007)
geez late as usally....11am ?????? I'm think early to get the car clean before the hot sun comes out and just sit back and watch the late comers pull in and sweat while I pop a cold one (Diet Pepsi).:banana:;):poke:

Kids....:shame:

tom281 7/16/08 04:23 PM

That's what I thought Darrell, I planned to clean my ride that morning IN MY GARAGE since I only have a 20 minute drive. :poke: That way by 11 or so, I'll be rollin' in all nice and shiny. ;)

GrnT 7/16/08 04:23 PM

I'm wondering if anyone from the midwest area is coming to Minnesota for Carcraft Sumer Nationals?

http://www.carcraft.com/eventcoverag...als/index.html

tom281 7/16/08 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by GrnT (Post 5601014)
I'm wondering if anyone from the midwest area is coming to Minnesota for Carcraft Sumer Nationals?

Sorry, Minnesota is a little bit too far for me..... :doh:

dly 7/16/08 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5601013)
That's what I thought Darrell, I planned to clean my ride that morning IN MY GARAGE since I only have a 20 minute drive. :poke: That way by 11 or so, I'll be rollin' in all nice and shiny. ;)

Thats why after I get there I'm paiding some kids to spray dirty water on all the cars that come in late and putting in a lot of mud puddles to the entance to the parking lot.:confused::confused:

tom281 7/16/08 05:39 PM

Well that's a "dirty" trick..... :lol:

70MACH1OWNER 7/16/08 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5601047)

Take pictures guys....Use the Hi- Def camera Tom!!:poke:

dly 7/16/08 06:19 PM

and the problem with that is???????????:dunno::dunno:

70MACH1OWNER 7/16/08 06:35 PM

Tom....are you superstitious? :poke::dunno:

tom281 7/16/08 06:39 PM

blah blah, blah blah......... sounds like two old dudes gummin' it up. :p

codeman94 7/16/08 06:48 PM

I thought you couldnt chew gum with dentures...:dunno:

70MACH1OWNER 7/16/08 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 5601091)
I thought you couldnt chew gum with dentures...:dunno:

Hey...I still have my teeth. Can't speak for Darrell!!!:p

dly 7/16/08 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5601101)
Hey...I still have my teeth. Can't speak for Darrell!!!:p

Well I still got most of them:o

Glenn 7/17/08 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by GrnT (Post 5601014)

I would love to looks like a ton of fun

Glenn 7/17/08 07:00 AM

mernin Gents

tom281 7/17/08 07:12 AM

Yo Glenn.

70MACH1OWNER 7/17/08 07:44 AM

How is everyone on this hot day?

frdtch05gt 7/17/08 08:08 AM

It's been hot and very humid here all week with no relief in sight yet, makes things difficult in the shop at work. I can deal with heat, but when the humidity rises, I sweat like crazy.

Stoenr 7/17/08 09:10 AM

Got for sure. At least Im in the office most of the time, the shop is nasty hot. Glenn, going to the Palos Show/Cruise night tonight? 123rd & Harlem. I heard last year there was 500 cars.

Glenn 7/17/08 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5601321)

dealing with it I won't complain :nice:

Glenn 7/17/08 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Stoenr (Post 5601393)
Got for sure. At least Im in the office most of the time, the shop is nasty hot. Glenn, going to the Palos Show/Cruise night tonight? 123rd & Harlem. I heard last year there was 500 cars.

I may head out that way just not sure yet.

blkstang06 7/17/08 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER (Post 5601321)

Why do you want to know ?......:jester: Got that new front facia yet ?

70MACH1OWNER 7/17/08 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by blkstang06 (Post 5601526)
Why do you want to know ?......:jester: Got that new front facia yet ?

Nope. They say it will ship sometime next week.:( How are those stripes of yours coming?

ov3n 7/18/08 12:08 AM

Say a fella wanted to get some stripes painted on his ride.... And perhaps some other slightly-custom paint work... Do any of you gents have any reccommendations where I might turn to in the South Bend area for such work?

70MACH1OWNER 7/18/08 05:21 AM

Morning...It's Friday:banana:

Glenn 7/18/08 05:52 AM

Firday Friday Friday

Glenn 7/18/08 05:53 AM

firday :grin:

tom281 7/18/08 12:12 PM

Darrell- bad news....... I may NOT make it to the show tomorrow. I just found out that I may have to give a tour of our plants tomorrow at 8am. :mad:

Glenn 7/18/08 12:21 PM

how long does it take to tour the plant and who was the dip that scheduled that for a sat?

dly 7/18/08 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by tom281 (Post 5602018)
Darrell- bad news....... I may NOT make it to the show tomorrow. I just found out that I may have to give a tour of our plants tomorrow at 8am. :mad:

MMMMMM sounds fishy...like you don't want to go up against the "MIDNIGHT GAMBLER" :D

AAHHHH Just kidding :poke: Times are tough they just annouce the closing of a RV place in Elkhart, 1400 jobs on the street later this month.

Do what you got to do to help the family cause...cars are just big boy toys and don't mean nothing in the big picture.

Good luck and I'll save a cold diet Pepsi for ya if you do show up.:jester:

70MACH1OWNER 7/18/08 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by dly (Post 5602111)
MMMMMM sounds fishy...like you don't want to go up against the "MIDNIGHT GAMBLER" :D

AAHHHH Just kidding :poke: Times are tough they just annouce the closing of a RV place in Elkhart, 1400 jobs on the street later this month.

Do what you got to do to help the family cause...cars are just big boy toys and don't mean nothing in the big picture.

Good luck and I'll save a cold diet Pepsi for ya if you do show up.:jester:

I agree with everything you just said Darrell. but I think he has a wee bit of the willies going up against all that carbon fiber. :jester::poke: