2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 2/28/13, 04:51 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Deysha, you made my day! I was not at all expecting a VIN or sticker yet! ETA for me is 3/19/13! That's only about 5-6 weeks total time for me if it holds up.

Last edited by thegame; 2/28/13 at 04:56 PM.
Old 2/28/13, 04:55 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by PaxtonShelby
Big Thanks to Deysha!!! She just gave me a VIN, the window sticker, and the ETA of 3/27 at the dealer! On the blend date...would 120130304 mean that the car should be completely built by 03/04/2013 ?

3/27 is a long way off...but it is great to know that the order is in, the options are correct, and the build is actually happening. Things just got REAL!!!
Your blend date is exactly the same as mine. I was wondering the same, but I figured it was 3/4/13. It looks like our mustangs will be rolling down the assembly line together! Strange that your eta is two weeks off of mine though. It must be the fact that I got a stripped down GT with only performance goods. Easier to build???
Old 2/28/13, 05:01 PM

Hi TuKats, I know the feeling, but it is almost there, I believe you will received your ride and put it in your garage until the weather change, but still once is in your hands you'll decided what is the best for you, let me tell the day I got my I saw another car in the lot, I not sure what year it was, but there was something that caught my attention so I walk toward the car and my dealer ask me you don't like your car, and my response was no it's not that it was a stripe tape very different as those that came with the new cars. Well I left and couple days later I found myself trying to get that decal for my ride. So you see one never cease to be amazed with the things your new ride make do. Trust me I will find that decal I as soon as I get I'll be posting some new pictures . Any way enjoy the night because I sure you'll have some big dreams for it. Samiwank1
Old 2/28/13, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by PA-Fatboy
Cool Royer, I will look for you. If you are anywhere near Berks County, look up the Berks County Mustang Club. I am a member and if you go to an event, it's likely I will be there. Nice group of people, very friendly and active club.
Best of luck PA-Fatboy with your recuperation - hope all goes well in hospital. And kudo's to 05fordgt for gettin' the new wheels to you so you can take it all in while you mend!! Mine was to be built this week so must PM Deysha to find out the progress and ETA. IT is coming thru my dealer in Kutztown, so being in Berks, maybe we'll get to park 'em close at a future show, ha!
Old 2/28/13, 06:25 PM

Klink500/PaxtonShelby looks like are mustangs are coming together!Too bad of all weekends they arrive is the one i am moving,so i have to wait Another week until i can pick it up. boo!!!
Old 2/28/13, 06:57 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Game - I can't explain the same build date and week+ difference in the ETA - but I'm glad mine isn't due here until 3/27. It gives me a little longer to get the garage ready, to get some projects done around the house, and more time for Mother Nature to get this cold out of her system!

Klink - I saw your ETA is 3/27 also, and five-0 I take it yours is too? If that is the case I guess they'll be on the same truck? If so, it sure would be neat if we could get someone (dealer?) to take some digital photos of the cars all together on the truck before they unload. Didn't five-0 say our 2 dealers are only a few miles apart? What do you guys think?

3/27 is a Wednesday - jeez - that's no good. My dealer is an hour drive from home. And I am an accountant and that puts me right before quarter-end closing - a really busy time at work. If I can't get the car right away I am going to be useless on so many levels...

Last edited by PaxtonShelby; 2/28/13 at 07:42 PM.
Old 2/28/13, 09:46 PM

Countdown<24 hours to pick up. Arriving at the dealership in the A.M. Should be prepped and picked up in time for dinner.
Negotiating last day of shortest month of the year...Advantage?

Last edited by Newchamp; 2/28/13 at 09:49 PM.
Old 2/28/13, 10:01 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by PaxtonShelby

3/27 is a Wednesday - jeez - that's no good. My dealer is an hour drive from home. And I am an accountant and that puts me right before quarter-end closing - a really busy time at work. If I can't get the car right away I am going to be useless on so many levels...
Another fellow accountant. I just graduated college in December and got a forensic accounting position at a mid sized firm. Doing some tax returns to help the tax guys and boy is it busy! April 15 can't come soon enough and even then it doesn't end **** people on extension!!
Old 2/28/13, 11:28 PM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
I picked her up today and she is spectacular. It was after dark when I left the dealership, so I just headed home for dinner. I'll get plenty of miles tomorrow and more photos as well. She was worth the wait.

Old 3/1/13, 12:50 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
God that Ruby Red is so luscious!!!
Old 3/1/13, 05:07 AM
GTR Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Congratulations...........that looks gorgeous!
Old 3/1/13, 06:10 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by tukatz
I picked her up today and she is spectacular. It was after dark when I left the dealership, so I just headed home for dinner. I'll get plenty of miles tomorrow and more photos as well. She was worth the wait.

Wow what an awesome color combo. Loving the roof it's like those colors were meant for eachother
Old 3/1/13, 06:10 AM

Very nice Tukatz! Nice contrast with the top too.
Old 3/1/13, 06:24 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Beautiful car Tukatz. Enjoy her. I hope you were able to sleep.
Old 3/1/13, 08:15 AM

Very Nice Combo!!! Best of luck with her
Old 3/1/13, 10:06 AM
Mach 1 Member

Are those the new wheels for the V6?
Old 3/1/13, 10:11 AM
Bullitt Member

Tukki -

Really happy for you. Make sure to be very proactive with caring for that top. I have been using 303on my S2000's top and it still looks brand new without looking greasy or running onto my paint in the rain. UV will kill your top in short order.

PA - let us know how your procedure goes. I will be happy to donate if you need.
Old 3/1/13, 10:17 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by fdesalvo
Make sure to be very proactive with caring for that top. I have been using 303on my S2000's top and it still looks brand new without looking greasy or running onto my paint in the rain. UV will kill your top in short order.
Good you please provide a bit of info on what this 303 is? I probably should be looking into it, too. TIA.
Old 3/1/13, 10:26 AM
Bullitt Member

http://www.autogeek.net/303-aerospac...Fap_Qgod-nsASQ

My top is 7 years old and looks perfect still! Use this lil kit.
Old 3/1/13, 11:05 AM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by fdesalvo
Tukki -

Really happy for you. Make sure to be very proactive with caring for that top. I have been using 303on my S2000's top and it still looks brand new without looking greasy or running onto my paint in the rain. UV will kill your top in short order.

PA - let us know how your procedure goes. I will be happy to donate if you need.
Thanks, Frank. I have been using 303 Aerospace Protectant on my S2000 top as well and will use it on the Mustang.

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread