2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 2/17/14, 05:13 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This should be called the Excruciating Thread, lol. It would be good for all new model years. I feel for you folks.
Old 2/17/14, 07:46 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by loudog_jon
Hi Deysha.

I received an email from my dealer with a link to "Ford Custom Order Tracking"
Is this something new rolling out? How accurate is it?
This was a test we ran last year and the info is limited, loudog_jon. You’re more than welcome to keep PMing me for info.

Originally Posted by Tycho
Deysha was kind enough to send me info on my build. I have the window sticker now as well. Ordered Dec.1, scheduled to arrive the week of Feb 26th..... Getting closer! I can't wait.... The anticipation is killing me!!! It definitely gets harder as the big day gets closer! Thanks for the update Deysha, please make sure it gets built as perfect as possible if you can! I'll be paying that car off for the next 6 years! Lol
You’re very welcome, Tycho!

Originally Posted by Slizzime
Just finalized the deal on a 2014 Mustang, decided I like the current "Muscle Car" Mustang over the 2015 "Sports Car" version after seeing it at the Pittsburgh Auto Show Friday. ...
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new order, Slizzime! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it.

Originally Posted by puma1552
Nice, what other options are you looking at?
I may place my order this week as well, for me it will be a '14 Premium with auto, Sterling Gray with black/cashmere 401A, Brembo, comfort, and Shaker Pro. Glass roof would be nice but not for an extra $2k, plus I hate having to contort myself to clean the inside glass of my sunroof in my current car. ...
PM me so I can track yours as well, puma1552.

Originally Posted by ElkGroveFordGuy
Well my car hits the assembly line some time during the next two days, lets hope all the workers had a good weekend, but not too good of a weekend!
Originally Posted by R33F
Yeah, hopefully it's a quick week and they get set to be delivered very soon after. It's driving me nuts that I can't find any new videos on the Internet about the 2013-2014 Mustang... Getting pretty anxious.
Both of yours should finish today, guys!

Originally Posted by JCStang
Tell me about it...I think mine is built and my salesman said last he checked delivery date was updated to 2/20 but he doesn't put much in these ETA's...but now it's going to be driving me nuts all week...
It hasn’t shipped out yet, JCStang.

Deysha
Old 2/17/14, 10:13 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Deysha, as soon as he sends me the info I will message you.

Last edited by Slizzime; 2/17/14 at 10:17 AM.
Old 2/17/14, 10:16 AM
Bullitt Member

Just finalized the deal on a 2014 Mustang, decided I like the current "Muscle Car" Mustang over the 2015 "Sports Car" version after seeing it at the Pittsburgh Auto Show Friday. The 2015 is nice, but I have always liked the muscle look. Hope to have the order placed tomorrow by the dealer. Need to make sure I want the CS package or just the Premium Trim package with added spoiler......still debating if I'm gonna do the GT500 bumper swap, if so less of a reason to get the CS.
Nice, what other options are you looking at?

I may place my order this week as well, for me it will be a '14 Premium with auto, Sterling Gray with black/cashmere 401A, Brembo, comfort, and Shaker Pro. Glass roof would be nice but not for an extra $2k, plus I hate having to contort myself to clean the inside glass of my sunroof in my current car.

Wife gave me permission to order and I found out Friday I'm getting promoted at work, which is kind of why I've waited so long. Still going to chew on it for a couple days though, want to talk to my sales guy one more time.
I'm ordering the 3.73 limited slip, electronics package (navigation), comfort package and glassroof for sure, still on the fence with the CS package. I would not wait to long on placing the order, the closer to the end of production you get the less options you have. They start discontinuing colors and such, had it happen to me in 2008 when I ordered my truck. The shaker pro is just an extra sub, you'll want to hear the 5.0 more anyways!
Old 2/17/14, 11:04 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by FordService
Both of yours should finish today, guys! It hasn’t shipped out yet, JCStang. Deysha
We are almost there! I think I'm going to keep reading that sentence over and over today... Thanks Deysha!!

Hang in there JCStang were on deck but you're up to bat!
Old 2/17/14, 12:15 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
We are almost there! I think I'm going to keep reading that sentence over and over today... Thanks Deysha!!

That's ok, we are getting 5 to 10 inches of snow today....I don't think this winter is ever going to end......it's going to take until May for all this snow to melt.....
Old 2/17/14, 04:40 PM

My Lil Booger II

Just got a VIN number and completion date (March 2nd) for my
2014 GHIG GT Mustang convertible.
5.0 L V8 (of course)
6 Speed manual
400A, Comfort Package, Electronics package
Brembo brakes, 19" Aluminum wheels
Black leather
Rear video camera
Shaker 500 with Nav., Sirius, Sync AppLink

"Booger" is the nick-name my husband's Sublime Charger had. So, I think mine might have to be named in memory of the big booger, LOL
Old 2/17/14, 05:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Booger II
2014 GHIG GT Mustang convertible.
5.0 L V8 (of course)
6 Speed manual
400A, Comfort Package, Electronics package
Brembo brakes, 19" Aluminum wheels
Black leather
Rear video camera
Shaker 500 with Nav., Sirius, Sync AppLink

"Booger" is the nick-name my husband's Sublime Charger had. So, I think mine might have to be named in memory of the big booger, LOL
I thought they discontinued GHIG like they did with Grabber Blue??
Old 2/17/14, 08:29 PM
V6 Member

Not sure if there has been a recent change but GHIG should be fine still... I'm waiting on delivery of mine right now. Grabber Blue however, I believe was discontinued last fall.

Last edited by R33F; 2/17/14 at 08:31 PM.
Old 2/18/14, 06:20 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Thanks Deysha, as soon as he sends me the info I will message you.
No problem, Slizzime. I’ll be on the lookout.

Lol! You’re very welcome, R33F. Be sure to PM me for more info.

Originally Posted by Booger II
2014 GHIG GT Mustang convertible. ...

Welcome and congrats, Booger II! I received your PM, so I’ll get back to you soon.

I thought they discontinued GHIG like they did with Grabber Blue??
No, only Grabber Blue balanced out, puma1552.

Deysha
Old 2/18/14, 01:49 PM
V6 Member

Deysha - Sounds good; I just sent you a PM.
Old 2/18/14, 01:54 PM
Cobra Member

Man, I find myself staring at pictures of silver Gt's that people have posted as I can't wait for mine to be shipped...but then I look outside and wonder why bother...the piles of snow are taller than me....since I live west of Chicago, I think mine gets sent via truck, I just hope the driver doesn't hit one of the blinding lake snow storms when he goes through Indiana...way too many accidents this year due to those....
Old 2/18/14, 05:48 PM
V6 Member

You know you'll still enjoy just sitting in it... I've told the wife not to be surprised if I spend the first night mine is home in it. Lol!
Old 2/18/14, 05:57 PM
Cobra Member

Plus I can order the hood struts and GT500 mufflers so they are here once the weather breaks...
Old 2/19/14, 11:55 AM
V6 Member

I know I want a deeper sound on my Mustang but I don't like obnoxious... Im between the GT500s or the Flowmaster Thunder Classics. I don't want to push too far but wondering if I can get the dealer to throw a pair of the GT500s in the back seat for me... Ill just install them later.

I want to drive up to MI... killing me to know my Mustang is on the lot ready to ship.
Old 2/19/14, 01:20 PM
Cobra Member

I know I want a deeper sound on my Mustang but I don't like obnoxious... Im between the GT500s or the Flowmaster Thunder Classics. I don't want to push too far but wondering if I can get the dealer to throw a pair of the GT500s in the back seat for me... Ill just install them later.

I want to drive up to MI... killing me to know my Mustang is on the lot ready to ship.
Same here, I wish it would ship as it should only take about 5 or 6 hours to get here, it's only about 330 miles away....I'm going the GT500 route as I like the fact they are a little louder, a lot deeper than stock and much cheaper than every thing else!!!!
Old 2/19/14, 06:33 PM
Bullitt Member

I'm about 30 minutes from the assembly plant. You want me to stop in and take your car for a spin? Make sure the gas pedal hits the floor and all that fun stuff?
Old 2/19/14, 07:26 PM
Mach 1 Member

Joined the club tonight and put in a special order!!

I got:

-2014 GT Premium Coupe
-Sterling Gray
-401A (Black/cashmere)
-Auto
-Brembo
-Comfort
-Shaker Pro

Can't wait!!! I've been drooling for like 3 years and finally did it!
Old 2/19/14, 08:16 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by RubyRedMCA_Beast

I'm about 30 minutes from the assembly plant. You want me to stop in and take your car for a spin? Make sure the gas pedal hits the floor and all that fun stuff?

LOL! Just make sure to put some Armor All on the tires so the sand doesn't seep in... Oh, and uh, don't let Alan drive, because there's something wrong with him.

Puma1552 - congrats!

Last edited by R33F; 2/19/14 at 08:18 PM.
Old 2/19/14, 10:34 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts
Joined the club tonight and put in a special order!!

I got:

-2014 GT Premium Coupe
-Sterling Gray
-401A (Black/cashmere)
-Auto
-Brembo
-Comfort
-Shaker Pro

Can't wait!!! I've been drooling for like 3 years and finally did it!
Welcome to he waiters club!

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread