Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 5/9/14, 04:26 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cease5.0
Maybe stone not sure about saddle Recaros,That and color stitching would have been nice also.

I'm a little sad eta changed to 6-5-14
Mine was built Monday and hasn't shipped yet, and ETA is holding steady at 05\30. I expect that'll probably push back a bit at some point.
Old 5/9/14, 04:33 PM
Cobra Member

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts
I was at my Dealer yesterday to see how things are going with my new Order. They told me Ford re did the transportation contract about 6 months or ago. The new company is really bad about on time delivers ordered and that they have had cars sit in the local holding lot for weeks. They can put pressure on them to get it to the dealer quicker... I know what you are going through waiting is the worst...
Old 5/9/14, 04:35 PM
Cobra Member

Also on the lighter interior. I have had a few and the lighter it is the worse it is to keep clean.. Some one said about jeans discoloring the seats ... They sure will..I'll Take a hotter interior than one that looks dirty all of the time
Old 5/9/14, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzman442
Also on the lighter interior. I have had a few and the lighter it is the worse it is to keep clean.. Some one said about jeans discoloring the seats ... They sure will..I'll Take a hotter interior than one that looks dirty all of the time
Great! Life is all about choices. We live with what we choose. I prefer the stone interior and love cleaning my car!
Old 5/9/14, 06:51 PM
GT Member

The ford tracking site still shows my car as in transit, ive had it at home since sunday!!
Old 5/9/14, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by disneyfun1
The ford tracking site still shows my car as in transit, ive had it at home since sunday!!
Old 5/9/14, 07:46 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by GI-Ken
Great! Life is all about choices. We live with what we choose. I prefer the stone interior and love cleaning my car!
You are so Right... I have a 2006 with light gray interior I love it but just not the cleaning... Well my kids do it now

Enjoy
Old 5/10/14, 06:53 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 100 Likes on 61 Posts
I think leather, no matter what color, needs a lot of care. Just because you don't see the dirt and stains doesn't mean it's not grinding into to finish of your seat.

Anyway it is what it is and I just want my **** car.
Old 5/11/14, 08:03 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by VidPro
Anyway it is what it is and I just want my **** car.
Yeah hoping to see mine on the move soon, weather is finally starting to look like spring.
Old 5/11/14, 09:21 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Yeah today in Boston the weather is awesome. I'd being doing something with the car today if I had it.

My blend date is tomorrow so I'm hoping I see waiting for shipment soon. Then I can wait again.
Old 5/11/14, 01:04 PM
V6 Member

Mine has updated to "in transit" with a delivery date of May 24th. Old date was June 28th. Cant wait.
I need to get to the dealer and start the paperwork so I can drive it home the day it shows.

Last edited by Way2QWK; 5/11/14 at 01:08 PM.
Old 5/11/14, 03:27 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Sweet deal. I have a June 27th ETA. Funny that my dealer just called me. Said he got invoiced for the car and thinks it will deliver way sooner. I'm hoping he's right.

Last edited by VidPro; 5/11/14 at 03:31 PM.
Old 5/11/14, 05:26 PM
Mach 1 Member

I'm in Jamaica ATM, but my next big life event to look forward to will be my car. Seriously can't wait wait for the day I take it home. I've been debating what "toy" to get forever, but my wife told me I couldn't buy anything until I stopped rubbernecking at mustangs.... And after a couple (3-5) years of saying that SHE set me up with a friends dad who is a Ford sales manager. This is quite literally a dream come true for me. My car lives. Its waiting for a train to bring her home.

Not related to the above post: if staying at Iberostar Rose Hall Grand, tip Ricardo well. He will take care of you.
Old 5/12/14, 08:14 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Same here. This will be my first new car. There's no other car I'd want (ok in my price range that is. ) and I've been waiting a long time to go into a dealer to pull the trigger. I've been drooling over the 13-14's for a while andI thought I'd wait to see the 15's before I would make a decision. Once I saw the new 15's (they're awesome so don't get me wrong) I decided I wanted the retro look before it disappears. I have point A to point B friends and family that are shaking their collective heads but I don't care.

Ayway in a few short weeks I'll finally have the care I've been waiting for and there will finally be a 5.0 on the side of a Mustang that I own. I have another milestone in my life as well. I turn 5.0 this summer so what better way to celebrate?

Last edited by VidPro; 5/12/14 at 08:22 AM.
Old 5/12/14, 08:32 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Same here. This will be my first new car. There's no other car I'd want (ok in my price range that is. ) and I've been waiting a long time to go into a dealer to pull the trigger. I've been drooling over the 13-14's for a while andI thought I'd wait to see the 15's before I would make a decision. Once I saw the new 15's (they're awesome so don't get me wrong) I decided I wanted the retro look before it disappears. I have point A to point B friends and family that are shaking their collective heads but I don't care. Ayway in a few short weeks I'll finally have the care I've been waiting for and there will finally be a 5.0 on the side of a Mustang that I own. I have another milestone in my life as well. I turn 5.0 this summer so what better way to celebrate?
Right there with you buddy, although I'm only 36, going on 27. That said, I just proposed to my future wife yesterday and we had our first son earlier this year in February, so 2014 is shaping up to be one of the most exciting years of my life! I've been wanting a brand new Mustang all my life too, maybe even as long as you have!
Old 5/12/14, 08:42 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by laserred38
Right there with you buddy, although I'm only 36, going on 27. That said, I just proposed to my future wife yesterday and we had our first son earlier this year in February, so 2014 is shaping up to be one of the most exciting years of my life! I've been wanting a brand new Mustang all my life too, maybe even as long as you have!
I saw that thread. Congrats, by the way!

I forgot to mention that I act like a kid so no one is really surprised of my choice(s).
Old 5/12/14, 01:23 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Thanks, Deysha! The amount of info you gather for us is pretty amazing. Plus I see you on other Mustang sites doing the same.
My coupon came in yesterday for $750 and it doesn't expire for awhile so I should be able to get in on it.
That’s great VidPro! Thanks for the kind words!

Originally Posted by sinf1x
Today the website shows it as "in transit" with and ETA of 5/19 that's a month earlier than what it has been listed all along.

Is this right Deysha?
It shipped out on 5/8, sinf1x. New ETA is 5/17. It’s almost there!

Originally Posted by Magman
I strongly encourage everyone to do a VERY thorough inspection of your car before you take it home. ...

5/8: Well, I just sent my salesman another email, and he is apparently not trying to avoid me. Looks like I'll be getting this taken care of soon!
Glad to learn this is being handled for you, Magman. Please keep me updated.

Originally Posted by CodeYote
Funny I went to the ford site and ordered the brochure like was said and didn't receive the coupon? Can anyone help me out with this? Would be much appreciated.
Brochures sent out with a $750 offer are based on select marketing criteria, CodeYote. Not every brochure will have one. Available incentives for your area (by ZIP) can also be found here. You can verify eligibility with your selling dealer as all offers are subject to change.

Also, your dealer can check any incentive that applies to you at the time of the sale in their system. I hope this helps.

Originally Posted by SeaFoam
Mine just updated as well.
Yours also shipped out on 5/8, SeaFoam. ETA is 5/20, which is always subject to change.

Originally Posted by lancemb
Well I'm sorry to say I've finally given up. ...
I sent you a response to your PM, lancemb.

Originally Posted by Jazzman442
I love this thread it is a place to go for some hope on getting your new Mustang Ordered and delivered. LOL

I love all these stories on the process. Gives me hope as on the web sight I'm stuck in the count down with nothing happening..

The wait goes on..........................
Your window sticker should be up tomorrow, Jazzman442.

Originally Posted by JoeMidnight
My2011 Elantra had that light grey and I HATED IT. it was so much maintenance not to mention the kids on it!

I ordered black sports cloth with the v6 premium!

I'm told that I won't get my mustang till July
I’ll cross my fingers so your ETA squeezes into June, JoeMidnight.

Originally Posted by lakeguy77
Yeah hoping to see mine on the move soon, weather is finally starting to look like spring.
It should get released from the plant and put out to await shipment soon, lakeguy77.

Originally Posted by Way2QWK
Mine has updated to "in transit" with a delivery date of May 24th. Old date was June 28th. Cant wait.
I need to get to the dealer and start the paperwork so I can drive it home the day it shows.
Yours also shipped on 5/8, Way2QWK. It now has an ETA of 5/23, which is subject to change.

Deysha
Old 5/12/14, 07:49 PM
GT Member

the tracking website no longer works for me. anytime i try to pull it up it says no matching vehicle found. I got it last week, but thought it would still show up. I never went past in transit. i wanted to get a screen shot of it saying delivered. doesnt matter if i use the order number or vin, says no matching vehicle.
Old 5/12/14, 08:13 PM

Thanks Deysha, I called the dealer today they said it's supposed to be in Mesquite, which is about 20 miles away! Im not sure its that close but it will be here soon.
Old 5/12/14, 08:33 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by FordService
That’s great VidPro! Thanks for the kind words!

Glad to learn this is being handled for you, Magman. Please keep me updated.

Brochures sent out with a $750 offer are based on select marketing criteria, CodeYote. Not every brochure will have one. Available incentives for your area (by ZIP) can also be found here. You can verify eligibility with your selling dealer as all offers are subject to change.

Also, your dealer can check any incentive that applies to you at the time of the sale in their system. I hope this helps.

Yours also shipped out on 5/8, SeaFoam. ETA is 5/20, which is always subject to change.

I sent you a response to your PM, lancemb.

Your window sticker should be up tomorrow, Jazzman442.

I’ll cross my fingers so your ETA squeezes into June, JoeMidnight.

It should get released from the plant and put out to await shipment soon, lakeguy77.

Yours also shipped on 5/8, Way2QWK. It now has an ETA of 5/23, which is subject to change.

Deysha
Deysha.. You have a great Crystal Ball

I got in late tonight and saw that mine has moved into Production YEA!!!

No windows sticker yet... Maybe tomorrow???

The waiting is getting better you give us little bits of Hope...

Thank you Again.

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread