2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 5/5/14, 05:08 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good looking car! DIB (along with GHIG) really pop in the sunlight, love it.
Old 5/5/14, 05:23 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Jazzman442
Well I am chomping at the Bit.. Ordered a new 2014 On April 10. Ford accepted the order on the 11th. The Priority is a 10.

Deysha sent me the Vin and information.Many Thankx...

Time to Start ordering the Accessories. I go to the Ordering web sight to see the count down daily...

What fun.. so Now the Waiting Game begins...
Congratulations and welcome! Don't worry ,it will be here before you know it!
Old 5/5/14, 05:27 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by imgmoney
Car looks great, I'm sure it was worth the wait. How do you like your glass roof?
I really regret not waiting and ordering one with a glass roof. I love my car, i've had it 7 weeks now and put 2000 miles on it so far. I am always looking for excuses to go out now just to drive the car. I took it easy the first 1000 miles now I drive it normally , I know you will have fun driving it. Enjoy
Thank you! I love the glass roof, I'm glad I spent the money, it not only looks amazing on the inside and really opens up and brightens the interior it looks great on theft outside too breaking up the paint color. It is my favorite option next to the 5.0!
Old 5/5/14, 05:29 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Magman
Thanks so much, Deysha!

Yep, got into work yesterday morning at 6:30 to find an email that my car had shipped at 6:13!!!! I (not so) patiently waited until about 9:30 before calling my salesman. He said the car wasn't there yet. While talking to him about the probability of it coming in that day and debating if I should take off to the credit union to get the money just in case, he says "wait, a car hauler with Fusions on it just drove by really slow. I couldn't tell if it came out of my lot or not. Let me check and call you back." About five lonnnnngggggg minutes later, I get a text with a picture of the sexiest beast I've ever seen with the caption "Looks like your not getting any work done today...." So, after a long day of paperwork and coordinating between the credit union and the dealership, I got her home at about 6:00 last night!!

Here is the pic my salesman sent. I'd take more, but it's been raining like crazy here....
Congratulations it looks amazing! your gonna love driving it!
Old 5/5/14, 05:30 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 100 Likes on 61 Posts
Sweet! Woke up to my car in production and with a window sticker!

This seems to be about a week earlier than I expected. Don't know if that means a better ETA but I'll take the change.

Last edited by VidPro; 5/5/14 at 05:44 AM.
Old 5/5/14, 05:31 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Jazzman442
How many of you all have had the Dealer keep the shipping wrap on the car to take delivery and prep the car your self?
I did it with my car, I wanted not only pictures and to keep alot of the stuff, but the joy of unwrapping it
Old 5/5/14, 05:37 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by lakeguy77
Tomorrow is build day! I know I'm not the only one too, there's a bunch of us whose cars will finally be alive tomorrow!
Glad to hear it! You'll be driving in no time
Old 5/5/14, 05:41 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by disneyfun1
my car arrived at dealer last night after they closed, going to pick it up now. good thing they are only 10 mins away!
Congratulations ! Car looks great! You will have a blast driving it !

Last edited by Slizzime; 5/5/14 at 05:44 AM.
Old 5/5/14, 05:45 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by VidPro
Sweet! Woke up to my car in production and with a window sticker!

This seems to be about a week earlier than I expected. Don't know if that means a better ETA but I'll take the change.
It will be here before you know if, one you drove it all the waiting will be worth it!
Old 5/5/14, 06:56 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by lancemb
I have to take delivery within a few days in order to adhere to the terms of my loan, since I had it funded on 22nd. I had it funded on the 22nd because the tracker site said it was due on 23rd so I waited as long as I could, so I have had the money in my bank since then. Then at last minute it was delayed a week. ...
See if your dealer can get in touch with the trucking company, lancemb.

Originally Posted by Blownsnake93
So how does this work? I give u numbers and you can tell me how long it still might be??
Today is day 31!
I'm anxious to see my beautiful car!
Welcome and congrats, Blownsnake93! I’ll get back to your PM as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Magman
Thanks so much, Deysha!

Here is the pic my salesman sent. I'd take more, but it's been raining like crazy here....
You’re very welcome, Magman! Congrats! She’s a beauty.

Here it is.I have to take it back tomorrow so they can do the pre-inspection on it since no one was there to do it, they also have to install the wheel locks that came with the package, the locks were in the trunk to be added at dealer. ...
Gorgeous! Congrats disneyfun1!

Deysha
Old 5/5/14, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by FordService
See if your dealer can get in touch with the trucking company, lancemb.

Deysha
I stopped by the dealer again Friday and the salesman told me my information seemed to be as good as his and that nobody would even talk to him unless the car still hadn't shown up by the 9th. The tracker site last said "Waiting to ship" again and currently can't even locate my car so I am clueless whether the car actually left the plant or not. I even tried calling the plant myself but could not get in touch with the correct contact. I also tried calling Ford. No help from either attempt. Any checking you can do would be appreciated, because I get a dead end everywhere else. Thanks
Old 5/5/14, 08:14 AM

Here it is.I have to take it back tomorrow so they can do the pre-inspection on it since no one was there to do it...
I can't believe they let you take it without doing the inspection. That is cool...my dealer already said they can't do that
Old 5/5/14, 09:25 AM
GT Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yes my sheet shows I picked option 47A - Ott racing stripe
And my priority says 17
My internet page says I had the stripe delete and no mentioning of my racing stripe
Hopefully that's just a mix up
I ordered mine without any striping and mine says "Less Tape Stripes" and "Less Racing Stripes".

So if yours just says one, you probably got the other.
Old 5/5/14, 09:34 AM

In Production today....sticker will be up soon.
Old 5/5/14, 09:53 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by GI-Ken
In Production today....sticker will be up soon.

So I'm in production today as well and I ordered on April 5th. I have a link now to a sticker but it isn't working. Do you have a link as well on the progress page? May ETA is still 6/27 but that seems like it might change now.
Old 5/5/14, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by VidPro
So I'm in production today as well and I ordered on April 5th. I have a link now to a sticker but it isn't working. Do you have a link as well on the progress page? May ETA is still 6/27 but that seems like it might change now.
I have the link and it is also not working. Deysha gave me a date for my sticker. I should see it soon.
Old 5/5/14, 10:27 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by GI-Ken
I have the link and it is also not working. Deysha gave me a date for my sticker. I should see it soon.
I was told the 7th too for the sticker. At this point seeing in production is a good enough high for a while.
Old 5/5/14, 10:43 AM
Mach 1 Member

Mine first showed in production last Monday, but the window sticker wasn't live until Tuesday. My build date is... TODAY!!!!!

Based on that, your cars will probably roll down the line early next week. Check your blend date as soon as your sticker comes up!
Old 5/5/14, 11:01 AM

So it showed in production today and the window sticker link is up but can't ever get it to load.. Hopefully that's just the website issue
So I have a VIN, in production today, window sticker link up, so would that mean it's ahead of the 62 days left till delivery?!! I hope so
Old 5/5/14, 11:05 AM
Mach 1 Member

So it showed in production today and the window sticker link is up but can't ever get it to load.. Hopefully that's just the website issue
So I have a VIN, in production today, window sticker link up, so would that mean it's ahead of the 62 days left till delivery?!! I hope so
Yep, same as mine. Link is there but probably won't work till later today or tomorrow.

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread