Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 3/24/13, 10:15 PM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by joey8
I had the same problem. I used an image hosting website (photobucket) and people on here were saying the pictures were real crappy even though i took them with an iphone. Its better to just download the mustang source app on ur phone and just attach the images right from ur photo album using the app. Im making a big assumption assuming u have an iphone lol.
I use photobucket and have no problems with picture quality. Here is an example shot with a Sony point and shoot.

Old 3/25/13, 08:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can't wait for my GT to arrive!!

2014 GT Premium Convertible Automatic, Black, with Brick Red Interior with Cashmere Accent, Electronic & Comfort Package, Reverse Camera, Security / Reverse Sensing System, Side scoops, 19" Bright Machined Aluminum Wheels with Black Painted Windows

Ordered 3/9.....Delivery???

Last edited by NetKnight; 3/27/13 at 01:57 PM.
Old 3/25/13, 04:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Sweet! I wish mine were here. Build 4/1/13
Old 3/25/13, 05:04 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Waiting for 2014

Originally Posted by joey8
Deysha just gave me some bad news. Instead of an ETA of march 12 it got moved to march 19 :/ another week later. Hopefully the wait goes by fast!!
Hang in there Joey, the weather up in the northeast is still lousy. I won't drive mine home on salty roads.
Old 3/25/13, 06:24 PM
GT Member

Whats the typical build and delivery right now rough guess? 4-6weeks?
Old 3/25/13, 06:31 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Kevin0027
Whats the typical build and delivery right now rough guess? 4-6weeks?
Yeah, around 5
Old 3/25/13, 06:44 PM
GT Member

so i should see my Mustang around end of april then :-/
Old 3/25/13, 07:13 PM

Smile

ME-Engr 2013
Don't forget to check out the Ford College Purchase program for an additional $500 off. (But it can not be used with another private offer.). But it is valid with regular incentives. Ask your dealer. Your name has to be title (can be with a parent if needed.)
PM me if you need more info!
Www.ford.com/forddrivesu/program rules
And congrats!
Old 3/25/13, 08:27 PM

Wish mine was typical. I will be happy when it gets scheduled! Then I can relax a little. Not knowing if my car will be built kinda makes the process a bummer.
Old 3/25/13, 09:55 PM

Picked up my GT ride Friday. Just noticed today the bracket over the engine that goes from one side to the other is missing. Anyone else notice that?
Old 3/26/13, 08:54 AM
V6 Member

Made the move and finally placed my order last night. I've been debating on what to do for 3 months and decided it was time to put on my big boy pants and get to the dealership. Glad to be back after 8 long years without a mustang, and to be getting what I believe could be the last of an era is going to be fun.

Sterling Grey GT Prem 401A, Manual, Track, Comfort, Accessory Pack 5

Deysha, I'll PM you my order number when I get it.
Old 3/26/13, 09:03 AM
Bullitt Member

Deysha, sent you a pm on a update. Heard the train has had problems since 3/20, dont know if that is true, lol. Maybe derailed and my car is upside down now.
Old 3/26/13, 09:03 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 14GT
Picked up my GT ride Friday. Just noticed today the bracket over the engine that goes from one side to the other is missing. Anyone else notice that?
Strut tower brace?? Since yours is a premium, it should have it.
Old 3/26/13, 12:14 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by 1992chpb4c

Strut tower brace?? Since yours is a premium, it should have it.
Not true. It needs 19" wheels or a convertible top to have the Strut Tower Brace.
Old 3/26/13, 12:24 PM
V6 Member

Hey guys glad for all of you that got your beautiful new rides in especially some of the Shelby guys! Unfortunately for me its been 8 weeks and it has not moved an inch no vin no window not in production no nothing. This is my 8th vehicle from this dealership in less than 1 year. So needless to say Im kinda a priority to make happy. The poor dealership is running around in tears because I am starting to get upset. I believe I have every right to be upset. I was told 6-8 weeks for delivery not before I got a vin.

I have called both ford and deysha's hotline. Havnt got an update from here since "Ill let you know!" which is fine she doesnt have any info to give me lol so not her fault.

Anyway Its about time for the first car shows really pissed im going to miss the first 3 or 4. Got the chevy and Dodge dealerships calling me saying they can have me the new vette and srt8 in a couple weeks ect.

Anyway end rant cant wait to get my 2014 next winter lol
Old 3/26/13, 01:26 PM
GT Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by wiz_of_wuz
Pick up my 2014 RR GTCS on Friday!! Cant wait............
is RR race or ruby red? I remember when ordering ruby red CS wasn't available at all.
Old 3/26/13, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteWinged
Hey guys glad for all of you that got your beautiful new rides in especially some of the Shelby guys! Unfortunately for me its been 8 weeks and it has not moved an inch no vin no window not in production no nothing. This is my 8th vehicle from this dealership in less than 1 year. So needless to say Im kinda a priority to make happy. The poor dealership is running around in tears because I am starting to get upset. I believe I have every right to be upset. I was told 6-8 weeks for delivery not before I got a vin.

I have called both ford and deysha's hotline. Havnt got an update from here since "Ill let you know!" which is fine she doesnt have any info to give me lol so not her fault.
I was basically in the same situation. I ordered 2/13 and it has been 6 weeks now with no VIN or useful information at all on the hold up. My dealership has been awful the entire time. They wouldn't call me back for days and now they don't return phone calls at all. I think they got mad after I called Ford customer service a couple times. Too bad customer service doesn't know anything (at least they are nice) and just call the dealer!

I tried contacting other dealers to see if they had better luck getting orders through, but can't get a return call from them either. I think I've been blacklisted!

Anyway, I plan on checking out some other cars soon. It's no skin off my back if Ford doesn't want my business. Anybody want to recommend a good (non-Ford) car I should consider?
Old 3/26/13, 02:14 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by hirons
I was basically in the same situation. I ordered 2/13 and it has been 6 weeks now with no VIN or useful information at all on the hold up. My dealership has been awful the entire time. They wouldn't call me back for days and now they don't return phone calls at all. I think they got mad after I called Ford customer service a couple times. Too bad customer service doesn't know anything (at least they are nice) and just call the dealer!

I tried contacting other dealers to see if they had better luck getting orders through, but can't get a return call from them either. I think I've been blacklisted!

Anyway, I plan on checking out some other cars soon. It's no skin off my back if Ford doesn't want my business. Anybody want to recommend a good (non-Ford) car I should consider?

I wouldnt recommend anything but ford I work on cars for a living specifically motors and cylinder heads. Nothing on the market is worth a crap except ford. Im still a blue oval fan boy just upset and venting this wait is killing me.
Old 3/26/13, 04:13 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by WhiteWinged

Anyway Its about time for the first car shows really pissed im going to miss the first 3 or 4. Got the chevy and Dodge dealerships calling me saying they can have me the new vette and srt8 in a couple weeks ect.

Anyway end rant cant wait to get my 2014 next winter lol
I was in the same boat first ordered on 1/7 after almost 8 weeks and the dealer not getting anything done for my order I had to switch to a dealer. The second dealer ordered my car 2/28 and it came in on 3/22. Sitting in their showroom right now! You may have to go somewhere else or just wait, wait is good remember.
Old 3/26/13, 05:42 PM

Finally,i have my window sticker, build date is april 2/2013,cant wait to get it.

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread