2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 3/14/13, 09:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PaxtonShelby
Got a phone call tonight after work. "Hey - that is Dan, my dealer..." I figured he is probably getting back to me on the Weathertech mats I want to order. I say "Hey Dan! How's it going?" All he says is "Your car is beautiful." WHAT?!?!?!?! She wasn't due here until 3/21, but she got here tonight and he called me right after she rolled off the truck!

How the hellll am I supposed to sleep tonight? Or tomorrow for that matter. Hopefully I can pick her up Saturday, but the dealer is an hour away and that morning is jammed with kids' activities. The weather could also be a factor - we have had snow twice this week - after last Sunday being 68 degrees!! Cross your fingers for me guys and gals that I can get her home ASAP!
Holy Cow, Good luck trying to get any sleep tonight. Can't imagine the shock on your face getting that call. My ETA is 3/22, already planning on a "sick day" when it arrives. Really hope you get some nice weather to get some quality road time in.

Last edited by svostang; 3/14/13 at 09:24 PM.
Old 3/14/13, 09:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SVO - yep - I was pretty surprised to say the least. Thanks for the good weather wishes! I wish I could swing a sick day or even a vacation day to go get her...but I'm an accountant and we're nearing quarter-end...so I'm really jammed up at work. Don't let your kids grow up to be accountants!!!

Ugh...the forecast for this Saturday looks nasty. Snow/rain mix and high around 37. No way I'm driving her home 65 miles in that slop. Hopefully the following Saturday will work out...if my daughter's ice skating competition wraps up in time for me to get to the dealer...and the weather holds up. The dealer offered to keep her indoors...so once she's detailed at least she'll stay nice and pretty until I can get her.

Signing off now...going to try to sleep...

Last edited by PaxtonShelby; 3/14/13 at 09:51 PM.
Old 3/14/13, 09:53 PM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
Alright, Paxton!!! That's great news! Don't forget the photos.
Old 3/15/13, 07:38 AM
V6 Member

Got a phone call tonight after work. "Hey - that is Dan, my dealer..." I figured he is probably getting back to me on the Weathertech mats I want to order. I say "Hey Dan! How's it going?" All he says is "Your car is beautiful." WHAT?!?!?!?! She wasn't due here until 3/21, but she got here tonight and he called me right after she rolled off the truck!

How the hellll am I supposed to sleep tonight? Or tomorrow for that matter. Hopefully I can pick her up Saturday, but the dealer is an hour away and that morning is jammed with kids' activities. The weather could also be a factor - we have had snow twice this week - after last Sunday being 68 degrees!! Cross your fingers for me guys and gals that I can get her home ASAP!
Congradulations! I told you it was probably right around the corner! I haven't even had a chance to post since yesterday. I was just driving around any place I could. I would like to post pics, but I'm not good with that stuff.
Old 3/15/13, 08:09 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by 700rwhShelby
Just sent Deysha what will hopefully be my last status request. Car is at train depot awaiting delivery to dealer! Thanks for the help Deysha!
Thanks again, 700rwhShelby!

Originally Posted by elkk
Has anyone heard what the Incentives & Offers for April will be if any?
You won’t see them ahead of time, elkk. You can see all available incentives in your area here.

Originally Posted by Griftex
Was just turned on to this site by a friend and decided to add my order to the list. 2014 GT500 in Sterling Grey, Blk Stripes, Recaros, Glass Roof, Performance Pkg, Electronics Pack.
Welcome and congrats, Griftex! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Klink500
Deysha is on the ball when it comes to updates so you can always message her.
Originally Posted by thegame
I hate to keep bothering Deysha about it because she's doing a job that the dealership should be taking care of. I highly doubt Deysha gets a cut of my salesman's commission. But I am very grateful for the service she performs. Oh well, hopefully my ETA holds up.
I’m blushing… thanks!

Originally Posted by rocket91
Deysha,
Sent you a pm. Hoping to find out more info on my order. The original ETA was 4 Mar, then my dealer told me it was now 10 Mar but should be here by the 17th.?.
Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by elkk
Deysha,
I also sent you a PM hoping for an update. You are very popular.
Thanks, guys! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by axelderhund
Picked it up from the dealer today with 7.2 miles on it.
Woo hoo!! Congrats, axelderhund!

Originally Posted by five-0
Thanks Deysha!My car was put out for shipment on Monday!!!Yeah Buddy!!!Ill be jammin gears in no time!!!
Originally Posted by gofastguy
Big thanks to Deysha for all the good information on the new daily while it made its way here! It finally made it!
You’re welcome, guys!

Originally Posted by werdna65
Keep calling your salesman and asking him.
Deysha has my car been released yet, I couldn't pick it up till after April anyway, but the dealer is going to keep it in their showroom nice and dry!
It sure has.

Originally Posted by thegame
Well, just talked to my dealer and my car came in yesterday! Picking it up tomorrow. I still can't believe how quick that was. Only 33 days! This is going to be the longest work day ever.
That is awesome news, thegame! Congrats!!

Originally Posted by svostang
That was quick, hope your day goes really fast. Mine was scheduled to be completed tomorrow, hoping to hear from Deysha today or tomorrow it's been released for delivery.
I’ll be working on them soon.

Originally Posted by KCgrabber
Just got a call from my dealer. My car is arriving today and I can pick her up tonight!! I want to thank Deysha again for all her help. Without her the last 4 months would have been nearly unbearable... I'll post pics tomorrow since I'll be using a sick day. hehe
That is awesome, guys!!! Many congrats!

Deysha
Old 3/15/13, 10:10 AM

Window sticker question.

Hi, new to the Forum. Lots of great info here!
Ordered a 2014 Mustang and have a Vin and tried to use some of those links to look up the sticker but haven't had any luck.
Wondering how long does it usually take until you can see a sticker?
Have had the Vin for about 1 1/2 weeks or so.
Starting to wonder if it is a good VIN #......(sigh)
Old 3/15/13, 10:19 AM
V6 Member

Hello Deysha,

PM sent about possible order change. VIN was just issued but no schedule. Wondering if everything is locked or late date for possible change.
Old 3/15/13, 10:31 AM

Well, here she is. I really don't think pics do GB justice. I love this color!!

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image-3419816757.jpg

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image-1755044182.jpg

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image-3863591083.jpg

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image-3784994856.jpg
Old 3/15/13, 10:46 AM

Smile Window Sticker

Tried some more different web site links and SUCCESS!

Found the sticker finally! Looks like it has a build date of this week Monday 3/11.

Any suggestions on how to figure out if it has shipped.
I see some of you on the forum have even tracked it on rail cars somehow.
Old 3/15/13, 10:54 AM

Deysha is awesome!!! She said my car would be here today and it is! Can't wait until 5 o'clock!!!
Old 3/15/13, 12:15 PM
V6 Member

Thanks buddy! I thought the same thing. Deysha told me the other day it was still waiting to be shipped - maybe their system wasn't up to date. Whatever the reason, I'm stoked!!!!!
This is possible. I just hope it warms up a bit before mine shows up. Really don't want to drive those Goodyears in sub 40 temps. Seen too many bad outcomes on the web. Take pictures when you go get it and post them!
Old 3/15/13, 12:20 PM
V6 Member

Deysha is awesome!!! She said my car would be here today and it is! Can't wait until 5 o'clock!!!
That is awesome!! Congrats!
Old 3/15/13, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Klink500
That is awesome!! Congrats!
Thanks! Unfortunately it has to come home in the box as we are forecast for rain tonight through Tues. Oh well, at least I can look at it in the garage
Old 3/15/13, 12:49 PM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Red Pony Pal
Tried some more different web site links and SUCCESS!

Found the sticker finally! Looks like it has a build date of this week Monday 3/11.

Any suggestions on how to figure out if it has shipped.
I see some of you on the forum have even tracked it on rail cars somehow.
It may have shipped already. PM Deysha and she can tell you. You can also contact your dealer and he should be able to find out.
Old 3/15/13, 01:17 PM

Thank you Tukatz. I was so happy to find the sticker, was great to have some "reassurance".

Deysha do you have time to add another pony to your list?
Old 3/15/13, 01:25 PM

Deysha,

Thanks again for what should be my last update. It's almost here!!!
Old 3/15/13, 01:57 PM

Deysha gave me my VIN today...thanks!!!
Old 3/15/13, 02:27 PM

Deysha rocks! Wonder if she has a paypal account.... I've been getting updates way before my dealer gets them! Thanks again Deysha
Old 3/15/13, 02:49 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Hi, new to the Forum. Lots of great info here!
Ordered a 2014 Mustang and have a Vin and tried to use some of those links to look up the sticker but haven't had any luck.
Wondering how long does it usually take until you can see a sticker?
Have had the Vin for about 1 1/2 weeks or so.
Starting to wonder if it is a good VIN #......(sigh)
Welcome and congrats, Red Pony Pal! It may not be ready yet. Please PM me with your VIN so I can track it for you.

Originally Posted by y5e06
Hello Deysha,
PM sent about possible order change. VIN was just issued but no schedule. Wondering if everything is locked or late date for possible change.
Gotcha, y5e06. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by KCgrabber
Well, here she is. I really don't think pics do GB justice. I love this color!!
GORGEOUS!!!

Woot woot!! I can’t wait to see the pictures.

Thank you Tukatz. I was so happy to find the sticker, was great to have some "reassurance".
Deysha do you have time to add another pony to your list?
I suuuure do!

Originally Posted by rocket91
Deysha,
Thanks again for what should be my last update. It's almost here!!!
Originally Posted by ctmonline
Deysha gave me my VIN today...thanks!!!
Originally Posted by 09Troublemaker
Deysha rocks! Wonder if she has a paypal account.... I've been getting updates way before my dealer gets them! Thanks again Deysha
You’re very welcome, guys!!

Deysha
Old 3/15/13, 05:37 PM

What is the average time from Order to Delivery? I ordered a 2014 GT500 on 3/11 suppose to be the dealers only allocation for the year. Seems I see anywhere from 60-90 days? Would it be longer than that? Better yet, when will the last 2014's be built?

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread