Old 3/15/14, 03:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
Conrgats!
Thanks. It's an awesome car.
Old 3/15/14, 06:05 PM
GT Member

Is there anyone on here that works at the Mustang plant that can get any pics at all of it on the line when it gets built??, or know of anyone?
Old 3/15/14, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by imgmoney
I think it took about 10 days to get mine. I sent away for one in my name and one in the wife's name. I got the 750. She got special financing. Order a couple and keep your fingers crossed. Good Luck.
What is the special finance offer?
Old 3/15/14, 06:46 PM
GT Member

if i got my VIN on thursday 3/13 and now was thinking of adding one more thing, is it too late? not a big deal but wanted to know if its a possibility.
Old 3/15/14, 07:48 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Magman
Hi Guys (that includes ladies),

I've been to this site many times in the past, but finally just signed up. I've been a Mustang fan for a long time. I've had an '89 GT 5-Spd, a '92 LX 5.0 5-Spd, and I currently drive a '12 MCA (manual, of course). Been working with a dealer lately, and it looks like I'll probably be placing my order for a '14 GT by Wednesday, if I can make all the numbers work.

I haven't seen any discussion of it lately, but does anyone know if Ford is still sending out those $750 coupons with the brochures for the Mustang?
Hello and welcome. Yes they do still send them out but as always they are not guaranteed. Depends on certain factors if you will get one, but it doesn't hurt to try. Good luck and hopefully can place your order soon!
Old 3/15/14, 07:50 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by R33F
Here she is!

Thanks Deysha for everything!!
That looks amazing!!!! Love the glassroof!!!! I can not wait until I get mine, I so love that option!!! The stripe looks good on the green as well! Congrats!
Old 3/15/14, 07:53 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by disneyfun1
if i got my VIN on thursday 3/13 and now was thinking of adding one more thing, is it too late? not a big deal but wanted to know if its a possibility.
Not 100% but I would call your dealer 1st thing monday, the sooner the better! What option were you looking to add?
Old 3/15/14, 08:25 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Slizzime
Not 100% but I would call your dealer 1st thing monday, the sooner the better! What option were you looking to add?
i am now thinking of adding the glass roof to it, but thats another 2000 to it, so that will jump the already climbing payment. just thinking about it. looked good in need for speed last night too.
Old 3/15/14, 10:21 PM
V6 Member

Thanks everyone! It was a beautiful day so we cruised all day... It got lots of double takes, grins and comments. I absolutely love my glass roof and with my stripe, really seems to set me apart from others. I couldn't be happier with my order; love it! Hope all of you get yours soon!
Old 3/16/14, 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by Magman
What is the special finance offer?

Sorry I don't remember. Maybe like 0.9 up to 48 months and 1.9 for 60. I'm not sure. Maybe someone else knows. I didn't really pay attention because I got 1.9 from my credit union.
Old 3/16/14, 12:13 PM
Bullitt Member

i am now thinking of adding the glass roof to it, but thats another 2000 to it, so that will jump the already climbing payment. just thinking about it. looked good in need for speed last night too.
I ordered it for my car, I sat in one and it is such a nice addition and unique feature, not a lot of people have it. Plus it breaks up the outside look of the car in my opinion. If you can swing the 2k I think you'll be happy you did. Let us know if you get it!
Old 3/16/14, 05:13 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Slizzime
I ordered it for my car, I sat in one and it is such a nice addition and unique feature, not a lot of people have it. Plus it breaks up the outside look of the car in my opinion. If you can swing the 2k I think you'll be happy you did. Let us know if you get it!
I talked to our salesman today, he said the GM will have to call Ford in the morning to see if it can be added since its in process which he said i probably already know. I told him i have a vin and it should be scheduled to build this week sometime. I told him not to stop anything as im not sure about the glass roof addition or not on it. I would love to have it, dont get me wrong, it seems to look really neat in the pics i see. i wonder how hot it would get here in AZ when we are at 115 degrees in the summer consistently day after day, and its already another $2000 on top of the nav and other stuff i ordered. I may be getting too high in price since i ordered all kinds of options on it already, and this he said would probably run around another $40 a month payment wise, just as a guide. I guess ill know tomorrow if i at least can or cant then decide if i need to.
Old 3/16/14, 06:30 PM
Bullitt Member

I talked to our salesman today, he said the GM will have to call Ford in the morning to see if it can be added since its in process which he said i probably already know. I told him i have a vin and it should be scheduled to build this week sometime. I told him not to stop anything as im not sure about the glass roof addition or not on it. I would love to have it, dont get me wrong, it seems to look really neat in the pics i see. i wonder how hot it would get here in AZ when we are at 115 degrees in the summer consistently day after day, and its already another $2000 on top of the nav and other stuff i ordered. I may be getting too high in price since i ordered all kinds of options on it already, and this he said would probably run around another $40 a month payment wise, just as a guide. I guess ill know tomorrow if i at least can or cant then decide if i need to.
As for the payment that's a good rule of thumb, $20 a month for each $1000, but it depends on the interest rate. As for the heat issue, l watched a video on you tube were a guy said that he lives in Houston Texas and has no issues with heat from the glassroof. The roof does come with a sunshade as well and it is solar tinted so it should not be too bad. I didnt take notice of any heat from the one I sat in last summer, but I also was not looking for it. Either way I'm sure youll be happy with the car! Let me know what happens!
Old 3/16/14, 07:25 PM
GT Member

New member, not new to Mustangs - just placed an order Friday for a new Race Red Track Pack! Is the 4-6 weeks they quoted me actually how long it'll take, or have they been arriving faster?
Old 3/16/14, 07:30 PM
Mach 1 Member

4 weeks? no chance. Likely 6-8 weeks.
Old 3/16/14, 07:37 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by SeaFoam
New member, not new to Mustangs - just placed an order Friday for a new Race Red Track Pack! Is the 4-6 weeks they quoted me actually how long it'll take, or have they been arriving faster?
I just got mine took 8 1/2 weeks!
Now I have it the wait was worth it!
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image.jpg  
Old 3/16/14, 08:37 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Before I decided to order mine, i was going to buy a 2013 GT with the glass roof. It was black on black. Sat in the car around 4:30pm on a 83 degree day and it was pretty toasty in there. The sunshade is just a thin piece of fabric. Looked great but not to sure about it being a DD especially in south texas. Had instant flash backs of my 79 trans am with t-tops. Except I had hair back then LOL!
Old 3/16/14, 09:06 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by puma1552
4 weeks? no chance. Likely 6-8 weeks.
Originally Posted by ElkGroveFordGuy
I just got mine took 8 1/2 weeks!
Now I have it the wait was worth it!
I really hope that isn't the case, or I may just pull the order and wait for the '15.

I don't have any money into it, the dealership didn't want a deposit.
Old 3/16/14, 09:22 PM
Mach 1 Member

I really hope that isn't the case, or I may just pull the order and wait for the '15.

Curious, why would a little longer wait time cause you to pull the order?

I could see if it was like a ridiculous 8 month wait or something, but going from 4-6 weeks to 6-8 weeks?
Old 3/16/14, 09:23 PM
GT Member

When i ordered mine, i was told anywhere from 4-12 weeks, but most likely it would arrive in 6-8, just allow the extra time just in case. I only ordered mine 11 days ago, and on day 8 i already got a VIN assigned to it. Then i found out my priority number is 01, so i dont know how much sooner that brings it out here to phx, az. I just figured i would hope for 2 months, and if its sooner, ill be happy. I just keep watching the progress online for now.

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread