Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 3/16/14, 09:50 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by SeaFoam
I really hope that isn't the case, or I may just pull the order and wait for the '15.

I don't have any money into it, the dealership didn't want a deposit.
You should be getting the 2014 because you like it better than the 2015 not because it will come a few weeks sooner!
If you think you like the 2015 more than you should wait for it, a car is the second largest investment to a house that most people buy.
If time is the main reason for getting a 2014 why don't you just find one on a lot for sale, I'm confused by your post
Old 3/17/14, 12:50 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ElkGroveFordGuy
You should be getting the 2014 because you like it better than the 2015 not because it will come a few weeks sooner!
If you think you like the 2015 more than you should wait for it, a car is the second largest investment to a house that most people buy.
If time is the main reason for getting a 2014 why don't you just find one on a lot for sale, I'm confused by your post
Time isn't the main reason. I like the look of the 14 better than 15. But if it takes to long, then there's no reason to get it this year. I can't drive them year round, so when the dealer tells me 4-6 weeks, that's when I expect it.

Especially since I didn't just order the Mustang that day, but also a new Explorer.
Old 3/17/14, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by Slizzime
Hello and welcome. Yes they do still send them out but as always they are not guaranteed. Depends on certain factors if you will get one, but it doesn't hurt to try. Good luck and hopefully can place your order soon!
Thanks. My wife, kids, and maybe even my dog might be requesting brochures also. At this point, I'm 95% sure I'll be taking the plunge. Sales guy told me that orders are submitted every Wednesday evening, so I'm giving myself until then to decide.... or maybe lunchtime today.

Originally Posted by imgmoney
Sorry I don't remember. Maybe like 0.9 up to 48 months and 1.9 for 60. I'm not sure. Maybe someone else knows. I didn't really pay attention because I got 1.9 from my credit union.
1.9 is a good rate! 2.6 is what mine is offering. I could shop around, but I like the convenience.
Old 3/17/14, 06:29 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Toad 185
Sure hoping for a build/ ETA date from Deysha next week!
We shall see, Toad 185.

Finally picked it up today!
I love it!
Thanks so much Deysha!
For all your help watching over it!
For everyone else on here be patient the wait is worth it
You’re very welcome, ElkGroveFordGuy! Congrats!

Well my car is finally home

This is to Deysha

I just want to say to everyone still waiting that it is definately worth the wait. Hang in there. I will post some pictures later today.
Lol! Very nice looking ride! Congrats and you’re welcome, imgmoney!

Originally Posted by Magman
Hi Guys (that includes ladies),

I've been to this site many times in the past, but finally just signed up. I've been a Mustang fan for a long time. I've had an '89 GT 5-Spd, a '92 LX 5.0 5-Spd, and I currently drive a '12 MCA (manual, of course). Been working with a dealer lately, and it looks like I'll probably be placing my order for a '14 GT by Wednesday, if I can make all the numbers work.

I haven't seen any discussion of it lately, but does anyone know if Ford is still sending out those $750 coupons with the brochures for the Mustang?
Welcome to the forum, Magman! Brochures sent out with a $750 offer are based on select marketing criteria. Not every brochure will have one. We don’t have insight on the factors used, but we can look up to see if there is an offer unique to you. Available incentives for your area (by ZIP) can also be found here. You can verify eligibility with your selling dealer as all offers are subject to change.

Your dealer can check any incentive that applies to you at the time of the sale in their system. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by R33F
Here she is!

Thanks Deysha for everything!!
Gorgeous!! You’re welcome, R33F!

Originally Posted by disneyfun1
if i got my VIN on thursday 3/13 and now was thinking of adding one more thing, is it too late? not a big deal but wanted to know if its a possibility.
I believe so, disneyfun1. You are more than welcome to double check with your dealer as soon as possible.

New member, not new to Mustangs - just placed an order Friday for a new Race Red Track Pack! Is the 4-6 weeks they quoted me actually how long it'll take, or have they been arriving faster?
Welcome and congrats, SeaFoam! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it.

Deysha
Old 3/17/14, 08:22 AM
Bullitt Member

New member, not new to Mustangs - just placed an order Friday for a new Race Red Track Pack! Is the 4-6 weeks they quoted me actually how long it'll take, or have they been arriving faster?
Welcome and congrats! You are looking more like 6-8 weeks, we all wish it was only 4!
Old 3/17/14, 08:26 AM
Bullitt Member

If you like the current gen Mustang and do not want to wait, just grab one off a dealer lot that is as close as you want it.
Old 3/17/14, 02:27 PM

We picked up our 2014 GT Convertible Friday. Six weeks to the day it was ordered.
Love driving this car!
Old 3/17/14, 02:48 PM
GT Member

I called my dealer today to see about adding the glass roof if i wanted it(which i still dont know if i do) and i guess they made a call and said i would have until weds to do it. i just came home from work and updated the online status and i have jumped to in production and have a window sticker! Well guess it probably too late to add it now, but again, i still dont know if i wanted it living in AZ with the heat. maybe its better off not to have it out here and save the extra $2000 and jump in payment anyways.
Old 3/17/14, 02:54 PM
GT Member

ok, well when i click on the window sticker, it just keeps loading and has not popped up yet, there is a link but i cant get it to show yet.
Old 3/17/14, 05:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts
ok, well when i click on the window sticker, it just keeps loading and has not popped up yet, there is a link but i cant get it to show yet.
It will do that for about a day or two then it will populate.
Be patient!
Old 3/17/14, 06:07 PM

My wife's order went to "In Production" today. How long do you think it will be from the "In Production" date before it will arrive? It took 17 days from the order date to get to "In Production" so I'm curious.

Thanks,
Marc
Old 3/17/14, 07:35 PM

Here she is. Ordered 12/14/13, arrived 3/11/14. Premium, track package, comfort package, accessory package 5 in race red.
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image.jpg  
Old 3/17/14, 08:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

^^^Looks great, my wife wouldn't let me get Race Red since her car is bright red, lol.
Old 3/17/14, 08:54 PM
GT Member

Came home from dinner out tonight and my status has updated again. at the end of the timeline, it states 74 days left. in the upper left corner under the VIN, it now states Estimated Delivery: 5/31/14. That puts it at 12 weeks and 3 days from day of order if thats true. Seems strange it has 74 days left if the next step is IN PRODUCTION. I assume then it takes a while to put it on the train and get it to Phoenix, AZ?
Old 3/17/14, 09:37 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by megtom2
We picked up our 2014 GT Convertible Friday. Six weeks to the day it was ordered.
Love driving this car!
Congrats!! Post up some pictures when you get a chance!
Old 3/17/14, 09:38 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Duhg39
Here she is. Ordered 12/14/13, arrived 3/11/14. Premium, track package, comfort package, accessory package 5 in race red.
Looks Amazing! Congrats!!! Hope the weather is good in your area so can enjoy it!
Old 3/17/14, 09:40 PM
Bullitt Member

Came home from dinner out tonight and my status has updated again. at the end of the timeline, it states 74 days left. in the upper left corner under the VIN, it now states Estimated Delivery: 5/31/14. That puts it at 12 weeks and 3 days from day of order if thats true. Seems strange it has 74 days left if the next step is IN PRODUCTION. I assume then it takes a while to put it on the train and get it to Phoenix, AZ?
Wow, I hope thats not true. Hopefully that "tester" website is junk, listen to Deysha tells you over that thing.
Old 3/18/14, 03:44 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just looked mine up also. Shows 71 days till arrival hope this isn't so. What is your blend #. Mine is 5709
Old 3/18/14, 03:51 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well got to looking at the window sticker again and the build date isn't till 4/14/14 from what a gathered "120140414"
Old 3/18/14, 04:24 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Toad 185
I just looked mine up also. Shows 71 days till arrival hope this isn't so. What is your blend #. Mine is 5709
Window sticker shows this morning! My Blend is showing 6056, and my build date is showing 4/14/2014, not sure why it seems like its delayed now and wont be built for almost another month??

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread