Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/5/15, 01:29 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Groovy as ****, oh yeah baby....

Old 7/5/15, 09:55 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Its amazing to think what Duane could have accomplished if he had lived longer, look at what he did musically and he only lived to be in his early 20s, holy crap, he was changing the world of music at 22, if he hadn't been killed imagine what he could have done to the world of music.

Yeah, take that *****es!!!!

The Allman Brothers Band - Statesboro Blues - YouTube
I always wonder what Stevie Ray Vaughan could have done had he not died in that helicopter crash. His music just has such incredible soul, and it's like it's completely effortless, the music just comes out, seems there's no thinking about notes or hand movements, just incredible.
Old 7/5/15, 12:32 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

When I got up today I wanted a cigarette something fierce, worst craving for one I've had since I quit in Feb.
Old 7/5/15, 01:34 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Mustangs Coast to Coast

When I got up today I wanted a cigarette something fierce, worst craving for one I've had since I quit in Feb.
I don't dream about sex anymore

I dream about smoking
Old 7/5/15, 02:19 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
That's what I'm doing right now. Fishing that is. I don't have any kids. Lol Gorgeous night on the lake.
Well I wasnt able to go fishing. Weather wasnt cooperating to good. I did have a good visit with my daughter today tho.

Last night I had a blast grilling some hot dogs and hamburgers while lighting off fireworks.
Old 7/5/15, 02:25 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I don't dream about sex anymore

I dream about smoking
I still have a lot of dreams about methamphetamine. In them I'm always with people that I used to run with back in the day and I'm always trying to get away from someone while trying to carry huge amounts of it and its so much that its slowing me down and instead of just ditching it in order to get away I refused to leave any of it behind even though I could just get rid of it and get away easily.
Old 7/5/15, 02:33 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I'm sorry But firewood gets expensive and it's cheaper to buy it now
What does a cord go for down there? I'm looking at $250-$300 a cord for seasoned. Depends on where and when you get it.
Old 7/5/15, 03:51 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Somebody talk me lout of driving down to the bottom of the mountain and buying a pack of cigs. I want one so ****ing bad right now its crazy. If I hadn't been drinking, I'd probably already be in the car headed that way.
Old 7/5/15, 03:55 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

No sheet.

Also, I'm pissed off at the Ga motor vehicle dept. My dealer tag runs out tomorrow and I'm going to be out of town. I wanted to drive the Jeep, but I can't get a tag for it until I get the title to take to the courthouse, so the tag will be illegal. So I cant drive it because it will have an illegal tag on it.

Bunch of sheet. If I had financed the car, they would have had the tag records on file immediately at the bank that held the lien , but since I paid cash, I have to go round and round for a month to get my ****ing title and tag.

Give me the title, and give me my tag, mother effers!!!! I've already got insurance on this turd, how can they give me insurance when you can't even give me the tag!?!?!?!!?
Ol' lady just called when she got home, title was in the mailbox when she got there. Must have came Fri or Sat.
Old 7/5/15, 04:11 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Mustangs Coast to Coast

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Well I wasnt able to go fishing. Weather wasnt cooperating to good. I did have a good visit with my daughter today tho.

Last night I had a blast grilling some hot dogs and hamburgers while lighting off fireworks.
Nice. Didn't get to do a whole lot of fishing either. Had a few bites this afternoon but they got away and now its storming just across the lake.

Somebody talk me lout of driving down to the bottom of the mountain and buying a pack of cigs. I want one so ****ing bad right now its crazy. If I hadn't been drinking, I'd probably already be in the car headed that way.
There's people down there. You hate people. That should be enough to keep you away.
Old 7/5/15, 04:17 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

There's people down there. You hate people. That should be enough to keep you away.
Great ****ing point!!!
Old 7/5/15, 04:21 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'll watch them off the dock tonight. If the mosquitoes aren't terrible. Hoping for a good breeze.
Saw an amazing fireworks spectacle last night from the upstairs balcony. From up here we could see the fireworks show that the city of Pigeon Forge shot, the Gatlinburg show and the fireworks show that Dollywood shot off. Watched all three at the same time. It was great. Got a bunch of pics, not sure how they turned out though.
Old 7/5/15, 04:26 PM
Post *****

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Because if you get just one you're done for

And you will have wasted all this time for nothing
Old 7/5/15, 04:47 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Because if you get just one you're done for

And you will have wasted all this time for nothing
You're exactly right. You can't have just one. Those ****ing things are evil, the power of that addiction is like nothing I've ever seen, and that's coming from a recovering drug addict. The pull of those things is absolutely amazing, I kicked a serious narcotic addiction and the only thing that even comes close to the cig addiction is methamphetamine and it was no where near as bad as the cigs. I think that it may be the fact that you can walk into any store and buy a pack, whereas the speed is much harder to come by. You can't exactly walk into any place you drive by and buy an 8 ball of crystal lol.

Not to mention that getting caught with a pack of Marlboros won't get your *** set to prison for a long time, lol.
Old 7/5/15, 06:00 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

You know, if Dale Jr. didn't drive a Chevy I'd probably be his biggest fan. You just can't help but like the guy. Hes got every thing I look for in a driver when I'm looking for someone to root for. Hes down to earth, hes country, he seems like a typical good ol' boy from the South.

I hated his dad, I was a Bill Elliott fan (he drove a Ford and he was from right next door to me practically) so that rivalry was huge back then. You were either an Earnhardt fan or an Elliott fan. I couldn't stand Dale Sr., he was a total ***** (to me it seemed) but I always did respect him. The man was hands down one of the greatest NASCAR drivers of all time. He had a gift, he saw things that few others could see, he was an arrogant a hole and he had a right to be, he was that good.

Even as much as I hated him, I still remember the day he died like it was yesterday and I'll admit with no shame, I cried when I heard the news come across the radio later that night that he had died.

Thinking back, there's only been a handful of people that I was a fan of and supported through the years. David Pearson, Richard Petty, Bill Elliott, Davey Allison, Dale Jarrett, Carl Edwards. I wasn't a fair weather fan, I stuck with them to the end. I had to give up Carl when he went to a Toyota, now I have nobody really. Nobody really appeals to me.

I've always been more attracted to the person, who they seem to be more than anything. If they seem like a good dude, a good ol' boy, a genuine person, thats what I gravitate towards when supporting a driver ( and if they drive a Ford, lol).

There's just no Ford drivers now that I like, they are all just so bland and have no personality.
Old 7/5/15, 06:13 PM
Post *****

Mustangs Coast to Coast

You know, if Dale Jr. didn't drive a Chevy I'd probably be his biggest fan. You just can't help but like the guy. Hes got every thing I look for in a driver when I'm looking for someone to root for. Hes down to earth, hes country, he seems like a typical good ol' boy from the South.

I hated his dad, I was a Bill Elliott fan (he drove a Ford and he was from right next door to me practically) so that rivalry was huge back then. You were either an Earnhardt fan or an Elliott fan. I couldn't stand Dale Sr., he was a total ***** (to me it seemed) but I always did respect him. The man was hands down one of the greatest NASCAR drivers of all time. He had a gift, he saw things that few others could see, he was an arrogant a hole and he had a right to be, he was that good.

Even as much as I hated him, I still remember the day he died like it was yesterday and I'll admit with no shame, I cried when I heard the news come across the radio later that night that he had died.

Thinking back, there's only been a handful of people that I was a fan of and supported through the years. David Pearson, Richard Petty, Bill Elliott, Davey Allison, Dale Jarrett, Carl Edwards. I wasn't a fair weather fan, I stuck with them to the end. I had to give up Carl when he went to a Toyota, now I have nobody really. Nobody really appeals to me.

I've always been more attracted to the person, who they seem to be more than anything. If they seem like a good dude, a good ol' boy, a genuine person, thats what I gravitate towards when supporting a driver ( and if they drive a Ford, lol).

There's just no Ford drivers now that I like, they are all just so bland and have no personality.
I'm a Jr. fan. He's the one I always root for and have ever since his daddy died at Daytona. Sure he drives a Chevy and promotes GM but then again nobody's perfect.
Old 7/5/15, 06:55 PM

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Saw an amazing fireworks spectacle last night from the upstairs balcony. From up here we could see the fireworks show that the city of Pigeon Forge shot, the Gatlinburg show and the fireworks show that Dollywood shot off. Watched all three at the same time. It was great. Got a bunch of pics, not sure how they turned out though.

Bet that was cool to see. We saw a couple different shows around the site and lots of amateurs. I'll try to post a few of my pics later.
Old 7/5/15, 07:28 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Anyone ever wondered what your funeral would look like? Would anyone really care (other than a few family members)? Would a lot of people show up? Have you really made an impact on the lives of a lot of people and would they even give a **** if you lived or died?

I know you wouldn't care because, well, you'd be dead, but would the world around you respond and care if you were there or not? Would people miss you if you were gone? If nobody really cared or showed up, maybe we should all do more to help others and be an inspiration to the people around us. If we did that, maybe more people would miss us when we're gone and in return maybe they would do more for other people, pass it on down the line.

I've been to funerals of really good people where only a handful of people showed up. I've also been to funerals of people that a thousand people or more showed up, people waiting in line to get in and I don't know that they were any better than the people that nobody showed up for.
Old 7/5/15, 07:43 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Dollywood shot off an amazing fireworks display tonight, probably better than last night.
Old 7/5/15, 07:56 PM

Here's a few from last night. Nothing special and partially blocked by trees. The good fireworks are at the Minneapolis Aquatennial. Those are the most incredible ones I've ever seen. Just a few weeks away too.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast