Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/30/15, 11:03 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,226 Likes on 1,661 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Sorry...Lebanon, NJ, not PA (it's near Clinton)
Oops my bad!
Old 1/30/15, 11:14 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 182 Likes on 123 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Oops my bad!
Lol, it's all good. I really only said it in jest because I have no idea where this place in Jersey is that you are going to or if you will pass by anywhere near where my brother lives
Old 1/30/15, 11:14 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
It couldn't get here fast enough for me. Work has been crazy busy for me these past couple of weeks. Gun show tomorrow in Gettysburg with the hubby and kid....maybe I'll buy my first gun. May look for a Pink Lady S&W Wave to my brother in Lebanon as you drive by! You all driving? That's way too long to be on a bus with a bunch of kids, lol. What is on the agenda to see in DC? I live in such close proximity......yet I haven't been there in years.
8th grade bus trip. Yep it's gonna suck big time. Ear plugs and sunglasses. The good thing is I'm used to sleeping in a chair. Plus we go to disney a lot so a week of go go go is normal.
Old 1/30/15, 11:20 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
8th grade bus trip. Yep it's gonna suck big time. Ear plugs, hip flask and sunglasses. The good thing is I'm used to sleeping in a chair. Plus we go to disney a lot so a week of go go go is normal.
Fixed! :-)
Old 1/30/15, 11:23 AM

Fixed! :-)
We already got the ok to drink at the restaurants and the hotel bars. Just not on the bus or during tours. Gotta love catholic schools. Lol
Old 1/30/15, 11:26 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

We already got the ok to drink at the restaurants and the hotel bars. Just not on the bus or during tours. Gotta love catholic schools. Lol
I can just see the future newspaper headlines from the DC area. A parent with his child on a school trip... Sounds like a fun trip! Our 7th graders take a day trip to DC also and I'm going to go with my youngest when it's time! :-)

Last edited by Mustang Freak; 1/30/15 at 11:27 AM.
Old 1/30/15, 11:33 AM

I can just see the future newspaper headlines from the DC area. A parent with his child on a school trip... Sounds like a fun trip! Our 7th graders take a day trip to DC also and I'm going to go with my youngest when it's time! :-)
We've all been warned about the secret service. Lol. Unfortunately we only get to see the White House from outside the gates. I'm really excited about seeing Rockafeller Center and that new monster digital billboard screen.
Old 1/30/15, 01:33 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Sorry...Lebanon, NJ, not PA (it's near Clinton)
Well if its near Clinton I bet its been groped, ****ed and swindled out of a lot of money.
Old 1/30/15, 08:08 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Great story on Kelly file:

National Wounded Warrior Center
A Center in Mammoth Lakes, CA for Wounded Warriors to Restart Their Lives

Privately funded

http://www.woundedwarriorsmammoth.org/
Old 1/30/15, 08:27 PM
Post *****

Texas Governor Declares ‘Chris Kyle Day’
30 Jan 2015

Texas Governor Greg Abbott declared February 2nd to be “Chris Kyle Day” to honor the Texan who became known the most lethal sniper in American history. Kyle was also recently immortalized in the blockbuster film “American Sniper.”

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/...hris-kyle-day/

Last edited by cdynaco; 1/30/15 at 08:30 PM.
Old 1/30/15, 08:31 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Frank Zappa
Frank Zappa - Easy Meat / Catholic Girls, Live In Munich 1979:
Old 1/30/15, 09:09 PM
Post *****

Crackin me up! I am literally talking (hooting) to 3 of these guys right now. 1 S, 2 SW.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-owla-face.jpg  
Old 1/30/15, 09:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nice pic, Charlie! I've had a couple Barred Owls hooting back and forth at each other at all hours of the day AND night for a couple weeks now. All I can think is that they must be plenty horny... why not shut up and do something about it???
Old 1/30/15, 11:03 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

We've all been warned about the secret service. Lol. Unfortunately we only get to see the White House from outside the gates. I'm really excited about seeing Rockafeller Center and that new monster digital billboard screen.
Rock on big man. And tell that boy of yours that he is special. That boy is getting to experience things that many other kids will never see, make sure he knows that what he is seeing is a special thing. I know he is a big boy and doesn't really care about anything other than a girl that will whip out her ******* and let him feel them, but he is getting access to wonderful things in our nation's capital, even better than *******, well, almost.
Old 1/30/15, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Rock on big man. And tell that boy of yours that he is special. That boy is getting to experience things that many other kids will never see, make sure he knows that what he is seeing is a special thing. I know he is a big boy and doesn't really care about anything other than a girl that will whip out her ******* and let him feel them, but he is getting access to wonderful things in our nation's capital, even better than *******, well, almost.
Yeah I definitely will. The wife is too far knocked up to make the trip but I'm glad I get to go with him. Even though I gotta spend a whole week with other parents. Geez that's the worst part of the whole trip. There's a good reason I don't regularly talk to any of those people. Lol
Old 1/31/15, 12:02 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Yeah I definitely will. The wife is too far knocked up to make the trip but I'm glad I get to go with him. Even though I gotta spend a whole week with other parents. Geez that's the worst part of the whole trip. There's a good reason I don't regularly talk to any of those people. Lol

Make the best of it man, just know that your boy will never forget being with you on this trip, regardless of the people that are on it with you. Hes only going to remember that his dad took time off to do it with him and he will remember that for the rest of his life. He might think you are an embarrassing d bag right now, but later on he will respect you and thank you for being there with him when he gets older and understands what a real man is.

I give you a thumbs up for doing that with him. I'm sure hes a good boy and it makes you look like a good man. Honestly, I couldn't stay on a ****ing bus that long, that is a hell of a ride from LA to DC and NY.

I did compromise on my smoking. I gave in and tried some different things AL. Found a company in TN. that makes their own juices and they are loved all around America.

Decided to go up and check them out. After sampling flavors and devices, ended up with this...

Name:  IMG_0091_zpst4oxdx5f.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  63.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0096_zpsqushwnzt.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  57.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0097_zps6d1izbzw.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  86.0 KB

Had to drive to Tn. but but the store and the people there were awesome. I told them I was a novice, didn't know anything about any of that vape stuff and they spent 2 hours teaching me about the equipment, flavors, nicotine levels, etc. and didn't pressure me to buy anything or upsell me anything.

Got some awesome equipment for a great price, the e-juice is fantastic, I don't even want a cig and I spent about half of what I thought I would need to to get started. I'm going back for more stuff.

However, I was shocked at how much and how popular this vaping is and what a trend it has become. I was blown away. You can easily spend $400 on a vape unit when you get deep into it and know all of the technical terms and equipment specs.
Old 1/31/15, 12:20 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My brother in law has one of those, don't know where he got .
Old 1/31/15, 12:44 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by shurtual86
My brother in law has one of those, don't know where he got .
The unit I got is a Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0. I was pretty impressed by the guy at the store, he didn't try to up sell me on stuff that was inferior. He actually spent about 2 hrs with me explaining everything to me and letting me try different juices, and then steered me toward this one over the typical first time buyer kit that is $60 and this one is only $40 (he did mention the 60 one first, but when he asked me about size and portability he came back to the on I got. ) He also gave me a bottle of the juice I liked for for free.

And they have a massive selection of stuff that they make themselves. The fact that they have many juices that are flavored like tobacco and are extracted from real tobacco sold me, along with the fact that they have it in many different strengths so you can back down as needed.

TBH, I expected to spend $100 at least to get something decent after what I had read online. I got this unit with 2 clearomizers (tips that you can put different liquids in) a charger, etc. And its not a cheap unit, it has a lcd display with variable voltage, variable wattage, a counter that keeps track of how many hits you take off of it, reads the ohms of the tip you use, it is a 2900 miliiamp battery that is so strong that you can charge a cell phone, camera, ipod, etc. off of it and still vape off of it. and it is heavy duty and well built.

I got it ready to go, and with 2 bottles of juice that I picked out for $50. I think I'll buy another one just to have as a spare. I've read so much good stuff about them online.
Old 1/31/15, 12:55 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yup I don't know any of the terms , and next time I see him, I'll ask what kind of vape he has. IIRC his started leaking after about 3 months, but he most likely dropped it.
Old 1/31/15, 01:05 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by shurtual86
Yup I don't know any of the terms , and next time I see him, I'll ask what kind of vape he has. IIRC his started leaking after about 3 months, but he most likely dropped it.

I don't know much about them either, this is my first experience with them. The leaking would be the tip part (clearomizer they call it, its what you put the liquid in). Its a cheap part that comes 2 of them with the box thingy that you see. You're supposed to replace the clearomizer every few weeks if you used it a lot. It just screws onto that box thing (battery basically). They sell other clearomizers for about 5 bucks that are rebuild able, you replace the wick part for $2 and it screws into it. But that is for people that use the hell out of it, I don't use it that much so far, I've got a couple of strong liquids and a few puffs keeps me from wanting to smoke a cigarette. I think I may be able to go from 10 packs a week to 1 pack a week pretty easily with this system.

I hope at least.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast