Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 8/5/08, 03:33 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Glenn
47 good guess and Thanks gents
Well I was right yesterday!

I should host a game show for age guessing or something.
Old 8/5/08, 03:43 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by future9er24

also...

Old 8/5/08, 03:49 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
747 Nathan, Post #747.
Old 8/5/08, 05:28 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
So...

I'm getting pretty sick and @#$%ing tired of random strangers messing with my life. You all know my car got busted into a few weeks ago. Well today Arin wanted to go pick up a book, and decided "oh, today is a nice pleasant day, I should walk to the store and enjoy the sun"

Sounds good right? Wrong

I'm walking on the main street around here, El Camino if anyone cares to know, and I'm walking under the overpass where the other main street, Woodside Road, crosses it. I see two kids up ahead. I guess they aren't really kids. They're about my age, maybe a bit older.

The african american one is dressed in baggy shorts and a Tshirt the size of a dress. The fat mexican one with him also had baggy shorts and a niners jersey the size of a dress. I glanced at them once or twice, but kept walking.

As the black one was right to the left of me, the mexican one ran up to me, punched me in the face. My glasses were knocked into the road and god knows where they are now. Before I can pull out my knife, the stupid coward son of a ho ran off. I could have caught him. I could have broken him, but I didnt't. I tried tofind my glasses.

My head hurts a little, but thats not what bothers me. I'm pissed. It was 2 in the afternoon. WHO DOES THAT?!?! I thought I was being mugged. Even if I had gotten my knife out (I wear it on my hip, and I STILL didn't have time to get it out) I was out numbered. I'm not even wearing gang colors. I'm wearing an ORANGE shirt and jeans.

Just one more reason I can't wait til I'm 21. I can get my conceal carry permit and put .45ACP sized holes in anyone who tries this again.

I. Hate. People.
Old 8/5/08, 05:35 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
OMG You could have been killed had your knife be pulled outy the tables maybe turned what the Hell is with these retards nothing said and they just pull this crap , gee its no longer safe to go for a walk alone at any age anywhere unless you are Chuck Norris, so did this get reported ? me I'd cruise the area in not my car hunt them down and give them a tates later on.
Old 8/5/08, 05:48 PM
Post *****

I'm not reporting it. No one is going to care, and all I can give as a description is a fat mexican in a niners jersey and black pants, and a black person in long white tshirt and black shorts.

i can't even recall what number his jersey was
Old 8/5/08, 05:59 PM

Wow that sucks Arin. That's just so random. They were probably on something.
Old 8/5/08, 06:04 PM
Post *****

Probably.

less than two years til I get that CCW permit....
Old 8/5/08, 06:04 PM

But what if they also had a gun?
Old 8/5/08, 06:10 PM
Post *****

I doubt it. He punched me from my left side, my knife is on my right side. I turned when he hit me and the knife was in plain view and I'm pretty sure that if I didn't have that knife he would have mugged me

And if a criminal does have a gun, the only thing I could hope for is to be on the same plane as he is. Its better to both be armed than to have the criminal be the only one armed. At least I would have had a better chance at defending myself.
Old 8/5/08, 06:25 PM
Post *****

Arin, I don't know what to say. We live in a depressing world. I hate that there are animals out there that behave this way. All I can say is you should do all you can to protect and defend yourself within the law. I couldn't be 19 walking the streets anymore. Even around here. These thugs know you won't report and they know even if you did no one else will do anything about it. The flip side is one day they will do this to the wrong person and end up dead for it. I gotta say I won't shed a tear either.
Old 8/5/08, 06:36 PM
Post *****

I hear ya Gary

I can't wait for the day when punks like this try something on the wrong person.

My whole life I thought I lived in a great city, in a great neighborhood, but man things have taken the turn for the $***can recently. 2 stolen cars in 6 monthos, at least 2 car breakins, vandalism, and i have no clue how many times something liek this has happened to innocent folk.
Old 8/5/08, 06:40 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
OK Arin I know as mods and all I give you alot of crap sometimes, but in all seriousness- that sucks dude and atleast you're OK. The anger will subside, but anything else could have been much worse than that.
Old 8/5/08, 06:41 PM
Post *****

Thanks Tom, I really appreciate it.
Old 8/5/08, 06:46 PM
Post *****

Arin.

Have you lived there your entire life. Cause as a neighborhood ages it typically goes down hill, as home prices don't keep up, the homes become more affordable to socio-economic groups that cause these crimes. It's not a race thing per say, its an economic thing. The thug is the offspring of someone who did not raise him right, unfortunately, they seem to be being raised closer and closer to your once quiet and family neighborhood. In some cases people like you or your parents will eventually move out of the neighborhood and then the odds of another thug's family moving in increases with each moving family. It's an unfortunate natural progression. Unfortunatly the only thing that effectively stops it is money. This stuff doesn't happen in rich neighborhods, or in neighborhoods where these thugs would have to walk 5 miles to get to just to do this act. I'm not saying you live in a poor neighborhood either, but you know this stuff doesn't happen in upper class neighborhoods as much. The residents, their tax dollars, and their police cheif friends would never allow it. Yet another reason why making money and living in the better part of town pays off in more ways than one.
Old 8/5/08, 06:48 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 788 Likes on 574 Posts
fuggin aholes hopefully they will get theirs someday. POS's
Old 8/5/08, 06:50 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by future9er24
I'm not reporting it. No one is going to care, and all I can give as a description is a fat mexican in a niners jersey and black pants, and a black person in long white tshirt and black shorts.

i can't even recall what number his jersey was
A niners Jersey now well the team would pounch on him knowing that Geezus what were you wearin a Bruce Willis street sign saying I hate Fat Mexicans in the middle of the road ? kidding Nat will freak if I tell him he still thinks your thee coolest charater around.
Old 8/5/08, 07:07 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
That sucks Arin, the world sucks anymore. The .45 will definately be a nice addition. At least you're alright.

Leticia Cline
Old 8/5/08, 07:14 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
I'm just glad that you are okay Arin. Things could have been much worse. I have a friend who's mother was murdered-shot in the head at point blank range for a lousy $10 she had in her purse. What makes it worse is that they shot her in front of her two grandchildren, both under the age of 6. I'm glad they didn't take your knife and make it worse.

Consider yourself lucky......
Old 8/5/08, 07:15 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
I almost forgot..........HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENN!

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast