Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/16/08, 07:20 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Life's a beach ain't it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92iLXC93mE8
Old 11/16/08, 07:21 PM
Team Mustang Source

I missed these episodes geesus mary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aWqY1QWxJs&NR=1
Old 11/16/08, 07:22 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
We're finally gonna go try to look at the green vert tomorrow. I hope it's in good shape, and that we can get it. *FINGERS CROSSED*
Old 11/16/08, 07:24 PM

Hey Gary, I'm gonna have almost 1000 more posts than you soon.

Old 11/16/08, 07:24 PM
Team Mustang Source

Valerie can be my momma !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyaEGXoub9M&NR=1
Old 11/16/08, 07:26 PM
Team Mustang Source

Flavor ummmmm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STnAhP9zxoo&NR=1
Old 11/16/08, 07:29 PM

I'm an Arin!!!

Total Posts: 5,125 (7.20 posts per day)
Old 11/16/08, 07:34 PM
Team Mustang Source

Is this Tom Jones singing ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yKNd...eature=related
Old 11/16/08, 08:47 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
How was your trip Gary?
Well it started out nice, but ended short.

We made it up there no problems. Had a good time Friday night and Saturday. Bought the kids and wife some shoes and clothes, nothing major just a few items. We ate really well; bbq at The County Line, te-mex at Chuy's, and catfish at the Catfish Parlour. Catfish Parlour great catfsh, but the best hushpuppies on the entire planet!

I took the 4 oldest kids to see Madagascar 2, eh, but they liked it. Everyone ate a ton of popcorn. Well we came back to the hotel room and then things took a turn for the weird.

I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep when I hear a little ruckus in the other room. My wife comes in and wakes me up and says Zoe (9) threw up and it is EVERYWHERE! So I leave the bed to discover that she threw up several times, once in the bed with her sister, once by the door to the room, on the floor of the bathroom, on the shower curtain, on the door ****, hanging from the mirror in the bathroom, on the light switch. Evidently she threw up in her hands and then proceeded to touch everything in the room! It stunk something awful! Then her older sister threw up in the toilet at least. But it was not a pretty sight. So we kept the sick kids seperate from the well ones and then cleaned the room. Luckily the wife as usual always brings lysol anytime we leave. As we cleaned vomit off of EVERYTHING we decided that the best thing to do was just leave and come home. Maybe we could make it home before anyone else got sick. So at 2:00am we left Austin and got home a 4:30am this morning. No one ever got sick again. Everyone is doing OK now. Zoe has a sensitive stomach and sometimes if she eats too much it will just refund the food. And her sister having been puked on, well she puked too. So no one was actually sick, but it'll be a long time before I go through that again.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 11/16/08 at 08:50 PM.
Old 11/16/08, 09:01 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Well it started out nice, but ended short.

We made it up there no problems. Had a good time Friday night and Saturday. Bought the kids and wife some shoes and clothes, nothing major just a few items. We ate really well; bbq at The County Line, te-mex at Chuy's, and catfish at the Catfish Parlour. Catfish Parlour great catfsh, but the best hushpuppies on the entire planet!

I took the 4 oldest kids to see Madagascar 2, eh, but they liked it. Everyone ate a ton of popcorn. Well we came back to the hotel room and then things took a turn for the weird.

I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep when I hear a little ruckus in the other room. My wife comes in and wakes me up and says Zoe (9) threw up and it is EVERYWHERE! So I leave the bed to discover that she threw up several times, once in the bed with her sister, once by the door to the room, on the floor of the bathroom, on the shower curtain, on the door ****, hanging from the mirror in the bathroom, on the light switch. Evidently she threw up in her hands and then proceeded to touch everything in the room! It stunk something awful! Then her older sister threw up in the toilet at least. But it was not a pretty sight. So we kept the sick kids seperate from the well ones and then cleaned the room. Luckily the wife as usual always brings lysol anytime we leave. As we cleaned vomit off of EVERYTHING we decided that the best thing to do was just leave and come home. Maybe we could make it home before anyone else got sick. So at 2:00am we left Austin and got home a 4:30am this morning. No one ever got sick again. Everyone is doing OK now. Zoe has a sensitive stomach and sometimes if she eats too much it will just refund the food. And her sister having been puked on, well she puked too. So no one was actually sick, but it'll be a long time before I go through that again.

That is just well, Sorry the end of your trip turned out to be vomit. The old chain reaction.
Madagascar 2 is what we saw also.
It’s hard to travel with a brood isn't it?
What an adventure. You must be exhausted.
Old 11/16/08, 09:03 PM
Team Mustang Source

OMG what it the food ? the fake crap they try calling butter on popcrn or your driving ? kidding geez I hope that tossing the cookies helped them to be better ! I'd gladly take what ever it is they have for themto be well,
Old 11/16/08, 09:19 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by GrnT
That is just well, Sorry the end of your trip turned out to be vomit. The old chain reaction.
Madagascar 2 is what we saw also.
It’s hard to travel with a brood isn't it?
What an adventure. You must be exhausted.
I love the penguins. But thats what I liked about the first Madagascar. And Maurice. But that head penguin always makes me laugh. They should do a movie on the penguins alone.

It is very hard to travel. I slept most of the day today.

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
OMG what it the food ? the fake crap they try calling butter on popcrn or your driving ? kidding geez I hope that tossing the cookies helped them to be better ! I'd gladly take what ever it is they have for themto be well,
Our fear initially was that it was food poisoning and would very soon hit all of us. But luckily it was just Zoe's weak stomach. She does this now and again. My wife is going to have her tested for allergies. But her whole life she has had a tendency to throw up. She also tends to fell sick when she eats.

And I would gladly take whatever they have to make them better. But as you know Ed, that's just a sign of a good parent like you.
Old 11/16/08, 09:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Where are the thumbs? Thanks for flying air penguin. Who says a penguin can't fly.

The wife and I also took the girls to see the new American Girls Doll store in the Mall of America. We went to the one in Texas when visiting so they had to see this one. It was hard but we didn't spend a cent there. Girls.

Last edited by GrnT; 11/16/08 at 09:33 PM.
Old 11/16/08, 09:37 PM
Post *****

I don't usually laugh too much at movies, but everything the penguins did had me laughing out loud. Clearly the stars of the show.

Where was the Texas American Girls Doll store at? None of mine actually hae any collectible dolls. They have their naked barbies spread all over the house. My mother comes over and dresses the Barbies. She says its not proper for the kids to leave them naked lying around.
Old 11/16/08, 09:42 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Dallas store.

Had to refrase. The girls are past the naked doll stage. Barbie’s are much more affordable. I feel as if I’m trading in my man card for a dad card. Oh well.
Old 11/16/08, 09:57 PM
Post *****

While we are out in restaurants and stuff we run into people and we get a lot of comments on the pack. Some people say things to us, while others I can see saying things about us. First of all my kids look all very much like sisters and most unfortunately for them look alot like me. Sometimes I feel people look at us like we're mormons or something. Like we are having alot of kids for religious reasons or something. Then being in Austin, the liberal capital of Texas, driving our giant SUV and consuming the worlds resources, people look down on us, sometimes it seems, for having too many children. Like how can the world support it. I have never taken govenment assistance of any kind. I pay for evertything I do, and I pay a butt load in taxes, so WTF business is it of theirs if I have 5 kids or 10 kids.

But the biggest thing that hacks me off is "5 GIRLS" I get that everywhere. Like somehow girls are less valuable than boys. I tell the oldest she is lucky we don't live in China cause I would have drowned her and her sisters years ago because in some cultures boys are the only thing that matters. Anyway hate to get off on a rant but I am proud to have 5 girls, wouldn't trade them for anything, just as I know you wouldn't either Mark. And I prove my man card every evening with the wife, if you know what I mean :wink:

Anyway I just ran into alot more comments and fingers pointed from across tables in a restaurant and such. I know alot of the people are saying what a nice family and such, but some aren't. Why can't they just leave us alone they are not supporting us. It's only 5 kids, its not like it's 10!

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 11/16/08 at 09:58 PM.
Old 11/16/08, 09:57 PM

Sorry to hear about the your girls getting sick Gary. I don't think I'm gonna go get another cookie now.
Old 11/16/08, 10:01 PM

You should move here Gary. There are tons of huge families at my church. My cousins have 11 (six adopted), and the family that sat in front of us this morning has 11. We have five. My younger brother and sister are adopted, and we get tons of looks, so I know what you mean.
Old 11/16/08, 10:03 PM
Post *****

And on another note. My kids are very well behaved. It was beaten into me by my mother and while I don't lay a hand on these kids, they know they are not going to embarass me in public. All those kids running around and making loud noises and crying in the restaurants, those aren't my kids. I won't allow it. Besides they are happy kids, and happy kids are just, well, happier. At one restaurant we were in there was a kid making all kinds of noise. It was two parents and a kid and the kid was running the show. People wonder how you do it with 5 kids, well it is easier than one if you can believe that. One kid needs constant attention from his/her parents and tends to be in control. This is not everyone so don't be offended, but I have noticed this. 5 kids entertain each other. They have 4 best friends each. Sure they fight sometimes, but they do it at home.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 11/16/08 at 10:08 PM.
Old 11/16/08, 10:08 PM
Post *****

I know you said you were Catholic Nathan. And BTW God Bless your parents for adopting your younger borther and sister. I think adoption kicks ****, though I've never been involved in it, I think it is extremely noble.

But anyway you said you were Catholic and my wife was raised Catholic and has 3 sisters and a brother. I forgot that traditional Catholic families tend to have larger families too. In all honesty we had 5 kids because my wife wanted another kid each and every time. We never set out to do it. But I am very happy we did. When all else fails, all you have really is the family that loves you. I'm just raising my odds at being loved.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast