Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 8/6/08, 10:06 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Very nice Nathan it'll rock your world, I forget what did you have for a deck player ?
You mean the head unit/receiver right? I have this:
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-6dsB4vu...x?I=113KDCX492

I love it cause I can carry around a USB drive on my keys, and just pop it in whenever. It also has three sets of 4V preamp outputs. My old sony only had one set of 2Vs, and it was split in half for a 4-ch amp. It sounds awesome!
Old 8/6/08, 10:06 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I got a new toy today not as nice as Nathan's but I'm itching to give it a whirl when a safe time permits http://dynolicious.com/
Ed, come pick me up, we'll try it out!
Old 8/6/08, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
How heavy is that carpet? Would some 3M Photo Mount spray work? It comes in an aerosol can next to spray paint or glue in Lowe's or at a hobby shop. You spray it on and then stick stuff to it. Its not all thick an gooey like hot glue and such. I used it before to mount some mat material to prints and its held all these years even in hot storage.

The carpet is pretty light. I don't know if I want to use a spray or not though. I think I'd rather use some kind of tape or something.
Old 8/6/08, 10:11 PM

I got a new toy today not as nice as Nathan's but I'm itching to give it a whirl when a safe time permits http://dynolicious.com/
Wow, that thing is awesome. The stuff out there nowadays! I think I remember there was another Kenwood HU that could do something similar.
Old 8/6/08, 10:20 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Nathan got 110mph with his arm up & down in a chair so well see maybe tomorrow, if I get a chance to get on a jet at the airshow I'm gonna try it, I'll take the wii and a ps2 to trade for a ride in a jet with the Russians , one time I went that if I had a ride into town to buy a VCR and traded it I could have gone up in a Mig. nice to dream and be worth a wii or the ps2 easy.
Old 8/6/08, 10:23 PM

How can you just give away a wii or a ps2 or both???
Old 8/6/08, 10:25 PM
Team Mustang Source

Ed, come pick me up, we'll try it out!
Hey if I meetmy friendly Nurses that charter thier own plane to fly to the show each year I'll ask if they could go to Texas to pick up a friend, I kinda lost track but they flew in here & picked me up for the show, single nurses with too much money board so a few got thier pilots lic so they all go in and rent a plane land right there on the runway at the show Sweet not to mention the company
Old 8/6/08, 10:28 PM
Post *****

Nothing like a few highly paid single nurses...isn't that the beginning of a Penthouse Forum letter?
Old 8/7/08, 08:22 AM
Post *****

Good Morning MCTC!

How's everyone doing this fine Thursday.

When's that interview Jill?

Nathan did you get that carpet taped to the underside of trunk surround?

Ed, did you ever recover your photos and user files from computer?
Old 8/7/08, 09:38 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 788 Likes on 574 Posts
Two Cajun hunters get a pilot to fly them to Alaska to hunt
moose. They killed six! As Boudreaux and Thibodeaux start

loading the plane for the return trip, the Pilot says

'The plane can only take four of those.'

The two Cajuns object strongly. 'Last year we shot six and
the pilot let us put them all on board; he had the same plane as yours.'

Reluctantly, the pilot gives in and all six are loaded. However, even with full power,

the little plane can't handle the load, and down it goes, crashing in the middle of nowhere!

A few moments later, climbing out of the wreckage, Boudreaux
asks Thibodeaux , 'Any idea where we are?'

'I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year.'
says Thibodeaux
Old 8/7/08, 10:05 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
The interview was at 9 this morning. I think it went well. She told me that by far I have been the most qualified candidate and thinks I would be a good match for their office. She'd already had 10 interviews before me and will have one more today. She will make a decision shortly and will let me know. She also is willing to negotiate the salary with me. So that is a plus. Down side is that it is a small office and nothing to really offer in benefits. My husband carries the health insurance, so I don't need that. But there is no 401k or Simple plan for retirement. Another down side is a lot less time off offered. Right now I get 4 weeks of vac/sick time and this place only offers 1 week vac and 1 day earned per quarter for time off. We will have to see how it goes!
Old 8/7/08, 11:35 AM
Legacy TMS Member

good luck and keep looking Jill
Old 8/7/08, 12:01 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
good luck jill, like you said, you could do this job, until you find something more to your liking. I'm sorta doing that with my job now.

glenn, that joke was hilarious!
Old 8/7/08, 03:28 PM

Good Morning MCTC!
Nathan did you get that carpet taped to the underside of trunk surround?
Not yet. I just went out a measured it, and I'll cut the strips for it later.
Old 8/7/08, 03:28 PM

Good luck Jill! Hope it works out for you.
Old 8/7/08, 03:42 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
Thanks for the encouragement guys. She did call and offer the position to me.........then she lowballed the salary after she clearly stated in the interview that there was room for negotiation. After she lowballed the salary, I asked her if there were any end of year or performance bonuses to help offset some of the salary....and she told me there were no bonuses and couldn't guarantee any raises and said she had the feeling that this was "all about the money for me". Well, I was under the assumption that there was room for negotiation after she said "there is room for negotiation". HELLO...if you say there is room for negotiation...........then I expect you to negotiate. Frankly, I work because I have a family to feed and bills to pay, not because I want to. So, none the less, I will not be taking that job. Just wasn't meant to be, but better to find out now. Something better HAS to be out there!

Thanks for letting me vent
Old 8/7/08, 03:49 PM
Post *****

I hate it when people act like that. It's not all about the money, but it is an awfully big freakin' part of it. DUH!!! Who works in an office for the fun of it! We work to make money to buy stuff, like food, shelter, and clothing, and maybe entertainment if enough is left over. Your right Jill. You nailed this one, you'll get the next one.
Old 8/7/08, 05:58 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Rock on Jill
Old 8/7/08, 05:58 PM
Team Mustang Source

what's going on here this should have been up to 1000 by now ?
Old 8/7/08, 06:04 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Thanks for the encouragement guys. She did call and offer the position to me.........then she lowballed the salary after she clearly stated in the interview that there was room for negotiation. After she lowballed the salary, I asked her if there were any end of year or performance bonuses to help offset some of the salary....and she told me there were no bonuses and couldn't guarantee any raises and said she had the feeling that this was "all about the money for me". Well, I was under the assumption that there was room for negotiation after she said "there is room for negotiation". HELLO...if you say there is room for negotiation...........then I expect you to negotiate. Frankly, I work because I have a family to feed and bills to pay, not because I want to. So, none the less, I will not be taking that job. Just wasn't meant to be, but better to find out now. Something better HAS to be out there!

Thanks for letting me vent
You know with people like that I prommise that it will catch up with them snowball them and hit them in the face I thought companies needed a back bone front line people not fricken spear throwers. Hopefully if you have to take it theres time to look for other still. It's ok to vent here, that's what Mustang familys are for

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast