Notices
'10-14 Interior and Audio Place to discuss 2010-2014 interior and audio type modifications.

Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers

Search this Thread

Old 5/31/13, 01:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got my order in. Now to wait.... patiently...
Old 5/31/13, 04:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by PJRManagement
---
Yup...I've been hoping for Saddle since Mike launched this beautiful product. I still have my fingers crossed. Hey Mike, did you have any luck with that Katzkin match I gave you a while back...? I can't remember the name, but I have it at home (away this weekend). I have it in my 2011 GT Premium, the quality is incredible, and the color is a great match for Ford OEM Saddle. Want me to send you the info when I get back home?
i checked with katzkin, they might sell me a hide if i open a account. ive got a couple dealers of theirs to check with on it. they couldnt give me a price on the leather till i open a account. so theres still a slight chance but dont hold your breath. this move coming up for me might lessen the odds.
Old 6/1/13, 07:59 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by sjuhockey10
Ordered my arm rest with smooth leather and black alcantera in the middle with gray stitching. And a alcantera shift boot with gray stitching!
Old 6/2/13, 10:14 AM
Mach 1 Member

wont be long now. the shift boot is done and the armrest is 1/2 done. hope to get it in the mail in the next couple days.

have a couple orders ready to ship out monday, heres a complete 3 pc leather makeover ready to box up. he went with the oem med pebble on the outside and smooth for the center, smooth for the ebrake and the shift boot with blue stitching. these will really look good installed
Attached Thumbnails Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers-dscf3260.jpg   Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers-dscf3247.jpg  
Old 6/2/13, 11:57 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Update: my armrest cover has totally relaxed and the latch button works even more seamlessly.

I still can't believe how nice the leather armrest cover is. Everyday I get in my car, smile and realize what a great custom piece I bought.

Mike, you need to get a patent on these, add a small company embroidered logo, sell them to performance distributors, and retire very wealthy.

Last edited by Getportfolio; 6/2/13 at 11:59 AM.
Old 6/2/13, 12:33 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Getportfolio
Update: my armrest cover has totally relaxed and the latch button works even more seamlessly.

I still can't believe how nice the leather armrest cover is. Everyday I get in my car, smile and realize what a great custom piece I bought.

Mike, you need to get a patent on these, add a small company embroidered logo, sell them to performance distributors, and retire very wealthy.
thanks very much for the kudos and the update, the latch is a slight issue but i felt it would work out ok in time. ha, i wish i could run with that idea and be a happy old man, maybe get a newer stang. wouldnt seem right though, life has always been a struggle for me. i see my competitors are close behind me. but thats ok
Old 6/2/13, 07:23 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I just installed my armrest this evening and treated it with a good leather cleaner/conditioner and it matches up perfect with the seats! I have to agree with the the others this is a great product and not difficult to install.

Thanks again!!!
Old 6/2/13, 07:55 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by amustangrocks
thanks very much for the kudos and the update, the latch is a slight issue but i felt it would work out ok in time. ha, i wish i could run with that idea and be a happy old man, maybe get a newer stang. wouldnt seem right though, life has always been a struggle for me. i see my competitors are close behind me. but thats ok
It's a great product. You are a craftsman. It looks good the first day. But a week later after the leather relaxes, it looks beautiful. Maybe a permanent piece that looks like your current one that you could charge more money for.
Old 6/3/13, 10:15 PM
Mach 1 Member

thanks guys, and for the ideas too. heres a couple alcantaras
Attached Thumbnails Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers-dscf3265.jpg   Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers-dscf3269.jpg  

Last edited by amustangrocks; 6/3/13 at 10:16 PM.
Old 6/4/13, 01:36 PM
Bullitt Member

Got my console cover the other day. It looks amazing! Together with some parts from American Car Craft, American Muscle and SHR, the interior really pops now! Pics coming soon
Old 6/5/13, 07:54 AM

Should be here today
Old 6/5/13, 07:59 AM
Bullitt Member

Should be here today
ditto! that was certainly a fast turnaround time. Hopefully ill get everything installed tonight.
Old 6/5/13, 08:00 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
**AHEM**

Just saying......
Old 6/5/13, 07:42 PM
Bullitt Member

Got a alcantera shift boot and the smooth leather armrest with alcantera in the middle. Both with gray stitching. It looks awesome!
Attached Images   
Old 6/6/13, 05:21 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by ColSaulTigh
Just saying......
Lol
Got my shift boot last week and it looks awesome but I haven't installed it yet, so no pics. (I'm gonna wait on a MGW and do both at the same time.) Think I'm going to order my eBrake boot (along with the console cover) with gray stitch to match the handle and then see if I can't dye them both to match the rest of the gb stitch. (I could order the boot w/ gb stitch but then if I dye the handle, the two might not match as well.) How long 'till the big move?

Last edited by wheelman; 6/6/13 at 05:33 AM.
Old 6/6/13, 12:26 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by wheelman
Lol
Got my shift boot last week and it looks awesome but I haven't installed it yet, so no pics. (I'm gonna wait on a MGW and do both at the same time.) Think I'm going to order my eBrake boot (along with the console cover) with gray stitch to match the handle and then see if I can't dye them both to match the rest of the gb stitch. (I could order the boot w/ gb stitch but then if I dye the handle, the two might not match as well.) How long 'till the big move?
The hardest part with the shift boot was the **** clips holding in the rectangle trim ring or whatever. It was such a pita to unhook the tabs. Youll see. Once thats out its smooth sailing
Old 6/6/13, 05:54 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by joey8
ditto! that was certainly a fast turnaround time. Hopefully ill get everything installed tonight.
thats cause the stars were in line....really it was a timing thing, we are off on sundays and mondays from our day jobs and we work alot ( most evenings) and have sundays and mondays to finish up parts and ship by thge end of the day.

Originally Posted by wheelman
How long 'till the big move?
shooting for the end of july.

Originally Posted by joey8
The hardest part with the shift boot was the **** clips holding in the rectangle trim ring or whatever. It was such a pita to unhook the tabs. Youll see. Once thats out its smooth sailing
do those tabs have a twist to them that locks the ring on?
Old 6/6/13, 10:33 PM
Bullitt Member

No they were like tabs where u had to push back and then lift the rectangle u Po over them. Its hard to explain but those tabs were an absolute *****
Old 6/11/13, 08:59 AM
V6 Member

Ordered a cover with medium pebble outside/smooth center and gray stitch. I'm guessing that is what will match my premium leather seats the best.
Old 6/19/13, 11:44 AM
V6 Member

Mike,
Just received my cover and it looks great! I can't wait to get it installed when my car arrives. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers