Notices
'10-14 Interior and Audio Place to discuss 2010-2014 interior and audio type modifications.

Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers

Search this Thread

Old 4/12/14, 05:06 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just wanted to say that I purchased these covers and they are awesome. They definitely look factory.
Old 4/21/14, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by thegreenmachine
Just wanted to say that I purchased these covers and they are awesome. They definitely look factory.

can you post a picture of yours?
Wife has a GHIG GT and she looking at options
Old 4/22/14, 07:10 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thought I better post up. Right now parts are on hold for a while. I just got the word yesterday Marcy is working on packing up and moving and she cant stitch any more parts, so its gonna take a little while for her to get set back up at her new place. Not sure how long she will be down for, I`m hoping not too long. Ive had to put the store page on the website down for temporary. Sorry for the inconvenience. I`m getting quite a few people that want parts right now so I`ll make a list and get back to everyone as soon as she gets set back up, but that’s about the best I can do. Mike
Old 5/1/14, 10:53 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
That sucks. Hopefully not too long.
Old 5/3/14, 10:14 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 40 Likes on 35 Posts
When you are up, I would be interested in a boot for the 10 - 14 autos similar to the ratchet shifter boot you did for 05-09.
Old 7/9/14, 09:55 AM
Bullitt Member

Mike,

I'm interested in a black alcantara shift boot and e-brake cover..do you know when you'll be back up and running and then how much of a backlog you'll have to work through?

Thanks!
Old 8/4/14, 05:11 PM
Mach 1 Member

Marcy has the machine set back up, the store page on the website is back up, we have shipped a few orders this week, so yup, we are making parts again
Old 8/5/14, 10:33 AM
GT Member

Welcome back!
Old 8/11/14, 04:14 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 99 Likes on 60 Posts
Wow. Just got through this thread. Beautiful work. I'll be ordering this week. I just need to decide materials.
Old 8/11/14, 06:23 PM
Mach 1 Member

Ha ha,,,thanks..Yes the thread is now many pages, but thats from the beginning of the armrest covers for the 10+ stangs. It is a bit much to go through, but theres alot of pics and feedback along the way. We put a long time into designing the best part we could before we offered it. Its not without flaw, as the plastic lid was not designed to have a cover on it, and the latch area takes a bit to seat nice and break in which takes some time.

Once we came out with this part, others followed. Ive yet to see a cover near as nice as ours in looks and quality. We take care and take great pride in our parts. We use a select amount of quality materials, and thats been a issue with the saddle color which I still cant get, and I`m not gonna just throw something "close" out there. I know for most people it would be disappointing to have a color that didnt really match, and not worth the cost for me to purchase odd hides and do returns on parts. Sorry to a few people on here.

I posted up to 3 weeks turn around time on the website, most often less, and proud to say "Made in the U.S.A"
Old 8/12/14, 12:17 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by amustangrocks
Got a pic of that? We could maybe get the carbon material, but its a vinyl. No comparison to Alcantara.

Hey Dineau heres a pic of a cover. I`m referring to the little curved side strips. You dont really see them when the cover is closed. Its just something we are trying that might make it fit better than having the Med grain on that strip. The Med grain works good for the top side pcs. Its not too bad on the top centers but it takes longer for the latch to break into it. The Alcantara works pretty well on the top center with the latch.
Still think it would look better with a Pony on it.
Old 8/12/14, 03:57 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Critical Mass
Still think it would look better with a Pony on it.
I talked to Ford legal about it, they threatened to shut me down and fine me
Old 8/13/14, 06:20 AM
Bullitt Member

I talked to Ford legal about it, they threatened to shut me down and fine me
Total Bummer. Between this and not having the option to completely replace the drink door (sorry, the cover that some places are offering just looks like crap up close). My day is ruined.

Last edited by Critical Mass; 8/13/14 at 06:23 AM.
Old 8/13/14, 03:28 PM
Mach 1 Member

I know. Sorry about that. Now if your feeling really depressed, please talk to someone and don`t do anything crazy like Robin did On the other hand, our covers do look like they could be oem...Guys have traded in their cars and the dealers wanted the armrest cover to stay in the cars. Even with no emblem, still pretty sweet
Old 8/14/14, 03:44 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Critical Mass
Total Bummer. Between this and not having the option to completely replace the drink door (sorry, the cover that some places are offering just looks like crap up close). My day is ruined.
does anyone make a cover that covers the drink door?

Thanks
Jack
Old 8/18/14, 08:32 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by jcsix13
does anyone make a cover that covers the drink door?

Thanks
Jack
Yeah, but they don't look very good up close. Because of the way the door closes the right side of the door plastic is always showing. So it only looks good from several feet away. Up close it looks like a hack-job. The only way to do it right would be to create a complete replacement door instead of a "cover". I know because I ordered one and then when I was lining it up I realized how terrible it would look so I never put it on. lol.

Last edited by Critical Mass; 8/18/14 at 08:33 AM.
Old 9/7/14, 09:45 AM
Mach 1 Member

Just bumping this thread. We`ve been making quite a few nice covers.
Old 1/8/16, 11:38 AM

Ha ha,,,thanks..Yes the thread is now many pages, but thats from the beginning of the armrest covers for the 10+ stangs. It is a bit much to go through, but theres alot of pics and feedback along the way. We put a long time into designing the best part we could before we offered it. Its not without flaw, as the plastic lid was not designed to have a cover on it, and the latch area takes a bit to seat nice and break in which takes some time.

Once we came out with this part, others followed. Ive yet to see a cover near as nice as ours in looks and quality. We take care and take great pride in our parts. We use a select amount of quality materials, and thats been a issue with the saddle color which I still cant get, and I`m not gonna just throw something "close" out there. I know for most people it would be disappointing to have a color that didnt really match, and not worth the cost for me to purchase odd hides and do returns on parts. Sorry to a few people on here.

I posted up to 3 weeks turn around time on the website, most often less, and proud to say "Made in the U.S.A"
So what is the actual website? Are these still available?
Old 1/8/16, 12:30 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Sorry, he closed up shop last year.
Old 1/8/16, 03:13 PM

****. That sucks. Any recommendations for a similar product? Thanks for responding btw.

Quick Reply: Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers