Notices
'10-14 Interior and Audio Place to discuss 2010-2014 interior and audio type modifications.

Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers

Search this Thread

Old 3/21/13, 08:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad you guys are getting things up and running. I'm not in the first group of ten, but am anxiously waiting my turn. The smooth with white stitching is really going to dress up my pony! Can't wait to see some pics when people start getting these.
Old 3/21/13, 10:55 PM
Xar
Mach 1 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I'm considering this... looks real nice. can't wait to see some reviews first tho.
Old 3/26/13, 09:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
we are ready to make and sell the 10+ oem smooth charcoal covers. these covers will sell for $81 shipped with choice of stitch colors. still have to work with the Alcantara but it will soon be a option. i`m still trying to get other leather options and will post what i come up with. ive got the 10+ charcoal pebble grain on order, should be in this week. we will only take on 1 part at a time, and will keep turn around time to a timely manner.

ive made a list and will contact members in order through pms with the option to buy one from the in stock materials. if your ready i`ll send a link with a user name and password to a private page on the website not available to the public. if your not ready, no problem. if you decide later and i`m still working on the list i`ll bump you in. just trying to do this in a fair way. to be honest i was pretty overwhelmed by the responses in this thread.

if for any reason anyone is not happy with the part, you can return the pc and at your choice we will either correct, replace or refund the price of the part.
Old 3/26/13, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by shawn74
Glad you guys are getting things up and running. I'm not in the first group of ten, but am anxiously waiting my turn. The smooth with white stitching is really going to dress up my pony! Can't wait to see some pics when people start getting these.
I want one too! Can't wait to get one.
Old 3/26/13, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by amustangrocks
we are ready to make and sell the 10+ oem smooth charcoal covers. these covers will sell for $81 shipped with choice of stitch colors. still have to work with the Alcantara but it will soon be a option. i`m still trying to get other leather options and will post what i come up with. ive got the 10+ charcoal pebble grain on order, should be in this week. we will only take on 1 part at a time, and will keep turn around time to a timely manner.

ive made a list and will contact members in order through pms with the option to buy one from the in stock materials. if your ready i`ll send a link with a user name and password to a private page on the website not available to the public. if your not ready, no problem. if you decide later and i`m still working on the list i`ll bump you in. just trying to do this in a fair way. to be honest i was pretty overwhelmed by the responses in this thread.

if for any reason anyone is not happy with the part, you can return the pc and at your choice we will either correct, replace or refund the price of the part.
81.00$ shipped is awesome! I'd gladly pay that when your ready to sell one
Old 3/26/13, 09:29 PM

Great deal! Can't wait till you get to my name on the list.
Old 3/26/13, 09:37 PM
Mach 1 Member

I want one! Where do I sign up??
Old 3/26/13, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by blairnr67
I want one! Where do I sign up??
You just signed up!
Old 3/26/13, 10:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

all you guys are already on the list.

i made the list from the people in order who posted on this thread, pm`d me at some point, and 1 guy out of the country that wrote me a while back. once we get through the list i`ll cancel the private page of the website and go back to first come first serve to everyone.

i`m thinking this is the fairest way to handle it, and a way to cater to the members of themustangsource that have supported us for the last year or so and helped us try to get this business going. its been tough to get going, but we`re gonna keep at it with the best parts and customer service that we can. free first class parcel shipping and now with tracking too
Old 3/26/13, 10:20 PM
Currently a Corvette Owner!

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts
Still desperately hoping for some version of Saddle...
Old 3/26/13, 10:29 PM
Mach 1 Member

all you guys are already on the list.

i made the list from the people in order who posted on this thread, pm`d me at some point, and 1 guy out of the country that wrote me a while back. once we get through the list i`ll cancel the private page of the website and go back to first come first serve to everyone.

i`m thinking this is the fairest way to handle it, and a way to cater to the members of themustangsource that have supported us for the last year or so and helped us try to get this business going. its been tough to get going, but we`re gonna keep at it with the best parts and customer service that we can. free first class parcel shipping and now with tracking too
I didn't PM you, but I did remember saying I wanted one earlier on.
Old 3/26/13, 10:51 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by blairnr67
I didn't PM you, but I did remember saying I wanted one earlier on.
not to worry i think i have everyone in order. hey btw your pm box is full

PJR i`m gonna keep trying

Last edited by amustangrocks; 3/26/13 at 10:53 PM.
Old 3/26/13, 10:57 PM
Mach 1 Member

not to worry i think i have everyone in order. hey btw your pm box is full

PJR i`m gonna keep trying
Ah thx for letting me know that
Old 3/26/13, 11:14 PM
V6 Member

How good of a match is your smooth dark charcoal leather compared to the adjacent black plastic panels surrounding the counsel cover?
Did my post #10 count as placing me on the list, even though I requested Alcantara?
Old 3/26/13, 11:22 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
I wanted one but didn't pm. Am I on the list? Of not, can be added?
Old 3/26/13, 11:27 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Locotone07
How good of a match is your smooth dark charcoal leather compared to the adjacent black plastic panels surrounding the counsel cover?
Did my post #10 count as placing me on the list, even though I requested Alcantara?
not sure about the surrounding plastic, i do have a new armrest for fitting parts. the plastic lid looks like sorta like the #2 aftermarket pebble. the oem smooth charcoal seat leather looks way nicer than the plastic. we have a 05 and 06, but next chance i get i`ll check out a new car. yes #10 counted and we might have the alcan option together within the week.
Old 3/26/13, 11:51 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
not sure about the surrounding plastic, i do have a new armrest for fitting parts. the plastic lid looks like sorta like the #2 aftermarket pebble. the oem smooth charcoal seat leather looks way nicer than the plastic. we have a 05 and 06, but next chance i get i`ll check out a new car. yes #10 counted and we might have the alcan option together within the week.
Does my post 7 get me on the list?
Old 3/26/13, 11:55 PM
V6 Member

My interior is actually Stone with Boss alcantara wrapped steering wheel, but I think it would look odd, even if you could match the Stone color. The black plastic surrounding my counsel cover is not smooth, it got a sort of fine pebble pattern to it. So, I'm think black leather or alcantara or maybe a combo? I'm open to your suggestions.
Old 3/27/13, 09:19 AM
GT Member

I'm post# 15. Hoping some people above me drop out!
Old 3/27/13, 09:11 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Locotone07
My interior is actually Stone with Boss alcantara wrapped steering wheel, but I think it would look odd, even if you could match the Stone color. The black plastic surrounding my counsel cover is not smooth, it got a sort of fine pebble pattern to it. So, I'm think black leather or alcantara or maybe a combo? I'm open to your suggestions.
the aftermarket pebble might be a perfect match to that texture. pm me your shipping info and thread color and i`ll send you a sample of the leather and alcan. it looks good with alcantara too. i still have to work on the options and prices, but i`m getting the ball rolling. i bought one of the gt500 wheels and it is the black alcantara. i`m guessing the boss wheel is too but cant say for sure.

Originally Posted by jskup1
I'm post# 15. Hoping some people above me drop out!
ha, dont sweat it. some people on the list might not be ready to roll with it right away, or might want materials we dont have. (yet) i dont want to seem like i`m pressuring anyone either, just trying to control things so we dont have any extra pressure on us and we dont want to be sitting on anyones money for any length of time. but either way it wont be too long to work through the list.

i wrote down everyone regardless of what was requested for materials.

Quick Reply: Padded Leather Console Armrest Covers