Notices
5.0L GT Modifications Placeholder for future motor based GT's modifications.

BAMA round 2 = Fail

Search this Thread

Old 1/9/14, 04:59 PM
Currently a Corvette Owner!

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts
Originally Posted by LivinTheStangLife
...after seeing dan and shane step in and take care of everything I'll definitely be looking at AM for my tuner!
---
Amen, I'm glad AM has stepped up, Dan and Shane will always listen to the customer and help. And they stand by everything they sell. Most of the time, a refund is offered, making the customer whole. Not much more you can ask. Very nice job, AM. I, too, will not consider the Bama tune from AM for my 2011GT. Thanks!
Old 1/9/14, 05:17 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I'm planning on buying a tuner for my mach 1 when it's a little closer to spring and I have the money rounded up and I wont lie this thread was starting to get ne turned away from AMs bama tunes when I first read this thread and starting thinking about the fact I was gonna have to start looking around for different companies to get a tune from. I have bought from AM before but nothing major like a tuner, mostly gaskets and exhaust so ive never had issues with them before but once I read this thread it wasnt looking to good. I wasnt taking it all to heart at first because I know people tend to get upset whens things don't work out right for them the first time. But then it seemed to be post after post about not liking bama tunes. BUT after seeing dan and shane step in and take care of everything I'll definitely be looking at AM for my tuner!
Bro, I have been ordering parts from AM for the past three years along with my tuner and they are my # 1 go to mustang store. Their prices are fair , fast free delivery and I have always had polite customer service. They make great quality tunes and get them out too customers in fast turn around times.
If you had a million customers your going to have someone who is unhappy with something. Your never gonna make all people happy and someone out there are not gonna be fans.

I've been running bama tunes in my car for the past three years and its great. No issues.

Last edited by 2011 Kona Blue; 1/9/14 at 05:18 PM.
Old 1/9/14, 05:31 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue
Bro, I have been ordering parts from AM for the past three years along with my tuner and they are my # 1 go to mustang store. Their prices are fair , fast free delivery and I have always had polite customer service. They make great quality tunes and get them out too customers in fast turn around times. If you had a million customers your going to have someone who is unhappy with something. Your never gonna make all people happy and someone out there are not gonna be fans. I've been running bama tunes in my car for the past three years and its great. No issues.
You think grammar is a game?
"Bro"
Attached Thumbnails BAMA round 2 = Fail-image-3996651089.jpg  

Last edited by Thamac15; 1/9/14 at 05:33 PM.
Old 1/9/14, 05:53 PM
Cobra Member

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
Hey, I'd love to test out the new Koni STR.T Orange struts and shocks specifically for the 2013 GT. I've been eyeing them for a long time (well previously the 2010 version). But money is so tight .

AM rules!! I stayed quite in this thread and felt kind of embarrassed for the AM guys. But seeing them come in droves and truly wanting to make up for the error has literally made my jaw drop. Kudos guys!

Last edited by typesredline; 1/9/14 at 06:03 PM.
Old 1/9/14, 06:06 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by typesredline
Hey, I'd love to test out the new Koni STR.T Orange struts and shocks specifically for the 2013 GT. I've been eyeing them for a long time (well previously the 2010 version). But money is so tight . AM rules!! I stayed quite in this thread and felt kind of embarrassed for the AM guys. But seeing them come in droves and truly wanting to make up for the error has literally made my jaw drop. Kudos guys!
Crash recovery team lol just joking
Old 1/9/14, 06:30 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,710 Likes on 1,218 Posts
Originally Posted by Thamac15
You think grammar is a game?
"Bro"
LMFAO
Old 1/9/14, 06:41 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by woodzusa
I can not stress how impressed I am with AM. I was kidding (halfway) about getting some side scoops for a demo. PM'ed Dan and sure enough he is sending them out painted. I truly am blown away
I stated earlier that I ran a bama tune on the V6 and now on my GT and it along with AM have been good to me. When I sent them requests for new tunes when parts were added, the tunes would be there waiting on me in less than 24 hours.
Dan, I was tossing around the idea of buying some side splitters and racing stripes. The debate is over. I'm headed to your site now to get them.
Thanks again for the product. I'm truly at a loss for words that you and your company would be that generous.
That's awesome, they hooked you up, gave away free tuners and tunes, then refunded folks and let them keep the merchandise! I'm sorry but no one else in the biz is gonna do that. Dan you and your crew are top notch in my book. I've never seen a company selling auto parts do this much to make things right.
Old 1/9/14, 06:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Ajcruz1
That's awesome, they hooked you up, gave away free tuners and tunes, then refunded folks and let them keep the merchandise! I'm sorry but no one else in the biz is gonna do that. Dan you and your crew are top notch in my book. I've never seen a company selling auto parts do this much to make things right.
The government is a business and it gives away free money, food, phones, ect. They even give away free cars to certain groups as well. They got AM beat! Lol
Old 1/10/14, 07:51 AM
Former Vendor

I'm planning on buying a tuner, cai, and exhaust for my mach 1 when it's a little closer to spring and I have the money rounded up and I wont lie this thread was starting to get ne turned away from AMs bama tunes when I first read this thread and starting thinking about the fact I was gonna have to start looking around for different companies to get a tune from. I have bought from AM before but nothing major like a tuner, mostly gaskets and exhaust so ive never had issues with them before but once I read this thread it wasnt looking to good. I wasnt taking it all to heart at first because I know people tend to get upset whens things don't work out right for them the first time. But then it seemed to be post after post about not liking bama tunes. BUT after seeing dan and shane step in and take care of everything I'll definitely be looking at AM for my tuner!
I'm sorry to hear that our lack of presences in this thread almost steered you away from having Bama tune your car. Like I said before, the moment this thread was brought to our attention we jumped on it! I'm going to make sure I monitor the 10-14 Modification section much better now to prevent this from happening again.

I'm glad to hear that we were able to restore your confidence in us and that you'll be looking into a Tuner from us! Please let me know when you decide to purchase a tuner and I'll make sure you're in good hands.

-Dan

Originally Posted by PJRManagement
---
Amen, I'm glad AM has stepped up, Dan and Shane will always listen to the customer and help. And they stand by everything they sell. Most of the time, a refund is offered, making the customer whole. Not much more you can ask. Very nice job, AM. I, too, will not consider the Bama tune from AM for my 2011GT. Thanks!
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue
Bro, I have been ordering parts from AM for the past three years along with my tuner and they are my # 1 go to mustang store. Their prices are fair , fast free delivery and I have always had polite customer service. They make great quality tunes and get them out too customers in fast turn around times.
If you had a million customers your going to have someone who is unhappy with something. Your never gonna make all people happy and someone out there are not gonna be fans.

I've been running bama tunes in my car for the past three years and its great. No issues.
Originally Posted by typesredline
Hey, I'd love to test out the new Koni STR.T Orange struts and shocks specifically for the 2013 GT. I've been eyeing them for a long time (well previously the 2010 version). But money is so tight .

AM rules!! I stayed quite in this thread and felt kind of embarrassed for the AM guys. But seeing them come in droves and truly wanting to make up for the error has literally made my jaw drop. Kudos guys!
Originally Posted by Ajcruz1
Thanks for all the kind words guys! This is the service that you can expect from us on every post. We're here to help you guys whether it's a tech question, question about a product, an issue etc.. and we will always go the extra mile to make sure you're in good hands and satisfied!

Anytime you have a question feel free to hit me up directly and I'll make sure you're all squared away! I'm only a PM away.

-Dan

Last edited by AMDanBailer; 1/10/14 at 07:52 AM.
Old 1/10/14, 12:51 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
I'm glad to hear you've been in contact with Don directly. I'm confident that he'll be able to get you squared away. I wish there was something he would have found with your tune as well so that we could get to the bottom of this. There's a chance that something could be wrong with the Dyno or something along those lines but the only way to test that is to strap it down to a different dyno or to try a different tune on the same Dyno.

Let us know how you make out next Friday. I think the latest revision that Don sent you should be much better. However, if it's not we'll continue to work on it for you and we will get it right! I understand that you have a lot of money invested into this tuner now that you have multiple different tunes so returning the device is kind out of the picture. However, I'm going to refund you the full amount of the device and let you keep the Tuner! I hope this helps you understand that you're a very valued customer and we'll do whatever it takes to make sure you're in good hands.

Please shoot me a PM with your order number and I'll issue you the credit!

-Dan
Hey Dan, that is extremely generous of you. I sent a PM to you.

Thanks!
Old 1/10/14, 01:05 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by figit
Hey Dan, that is extremely generous of you. I sent a PM to you.

Thanks!
PM replied! I'm issuing the full credit for your Tuner as we speak. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!

-Dan
Old 1/10/14, 03:05 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,710 Likes on 1,218 Posts
Originally Posted by Thamac15
The government is a business and it gives away free money, food, phones, ect. They even give away free cars to certain groups as well. They got AM beat! Lol
True.
As long as the working stiffs pay for that stuff first.
Old 1/10/14, 03:48 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Stage_3
True.
As long as the working stiffs pay for that stuff first.
Naw. Not really. We'll just spend it now and let the kids pay for it all later!

Bwaahaha!

Oops, sarcastic and off subject. Sorry, couldn't help it!

Last edited by El Coyote GT/CS; 1/10/14 at 03:54 PM.
Old 1/10/14, 03:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by El Coyote GT/CS
Naw. Not really. We'll just spend it now and let the kids pay for it all later! Bwaahaha! Oops, sarcastic and off subject. Sorry, couldn't help it!
Lmao!
Old 1/13/14, 07:51 PM

I use bama and has been good but every now and then it feels like my brakes are engaging and jerks my car to the right. I have to pull over turn off car and then it stops. It's very odd and only happen when I tuned my car.
Old 1/13/14, 10:36 PM

AM,

Although I recently bought a Steeda tune, and it's been great, along with their customer service, I have to say that you guys have went above and beyond showing your support for your customers. I'll def. do business with you guys in the near future! It's great to see a business own up to a mistake instead of side stoping it, and then taking care of a custom, above and beyond. Way to go!
Old 1/14/14, 12:20 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by marty21mar
I use bama and has been good but every now and then it feels like my brakes are engaging and jerks my car to the right. I have to pull over turn off car and then it stops. It's very odd and only happen when I tuned my car.
I'm glad to hear you've had good success with the Bama tune and that you're enjoying it. That issue you're talking about sounds very weird. I'd like to look into this for you and make sure that if it's related to the tune, it's corrected right away!

Please shoot me a PM with your order number and I'll make sure you're contacted.

-Dan

Originally Posted by falconpilot
AM,

Although I recently bought a Steeda tune, and it's been great, along with their customer service, I have to say that you guys have went above and beyond showing your support for your customers. I'll def. do business with you guys in the near future! It's great to see a business own up to a mistake instead of side stoping it, and then taking care of a custom, above and beyond. Way to go!
I hope you're enjoying your tune. If you'd ever like to give Bama a try, please let me know and I'll make sure you're in good hands!

Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate it.

-Dan
Old 1/17/14, 01:09 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
I hope you're enjoying your tune. If you'd ever like to give Bama a try, please let me know and I'll make sure you're in good hands!

Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate it.

-Dan
Totally off topic but....

Dan,
Thank you for using the correct versions of "you're" and "your."
FINALLY, someone on the internets bothered to get it right!!
Old 1/17/14, 03:02 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by MRGTX
Totally off topic but.... Dan, Thank you for using the correct versions of "you're" and "your." FINALLY, someone on the internets bothered to get it right!!
This.
Old 1/17/14, 03:26 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by MRGTX
Totally off topic but....

Dan,
Thank you for using the correct versions of "you're" and "your."
FINALLY, someone on the internets bothered to get it right!!
Yes, thank our lucky stars the correct you're was used. Not only can one learn amazing information about mustangs on here but English 101 as well.

Quick Reply: BAMA round 2 = Fail