Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

What did you do to your '10-'14 today?

Search this Thread

Old 4/9/15, 10:43 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
Ha I was just wondering where you've been! How's that watts link? I have always wanted to do a watts link on an SRA Mustang, but never got around to it. It'll be one of the last things I do to my car, just not sure whose I'll be going with. Cortex is local to me, but their stuff is so track oriented, that idk if it would be worth the extra cost for my street car.

Also, have you seen the Steeda STB that clears the Whipple upgrades on the GT500? That one might fit...
The watts link is worth it. I have a Cortex on mine as well and it truly does change the dynamics of turning the car. You don't have to be pushing the tires' friction coefficient to notice it, either.
Old 4/9/15, 10:45 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
I'd leave the letters off. The car should be enough to draw attention to itself; if it is, it doesn't need a name.
Old 4/9/15, 12:32 PM
Cobra Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
"WINDSOR" is an odd number of characters, so it won't work.

To be honest, I can't remove the letters without possibly damaging the vinyl stripes on the decklid, but the letters have to come off for the inevitable paint refresh. At that point, I'll re-evaluate putting them back on the car. I probably won't make that decision until I'm sitting there with the letters in my hand wondering if I should put them back on again.
Old 4/10/15, 03:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Got the Raxiom tailights sequencers from AM and just installed them. Pretty cool, though a little expensive for just 2 plugs and wires.
Old 4/11/15, 12:38 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FromZto5
^ awesome man. Definitely pics when you can.
Finally got a shot. Car's kinda dusty but it was too nice to spend all day washing, needed to get behind the wheel.

Name:  3f3df554-a5ca-4f02-b495-eaa4f0ba16ab_zps3pmhogx4.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  567.6 KB
Old 4/11/15, 02:54 PM
FR500 Member

Received 118 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by jsimmons
"WINDSOR" is an odd number of characters, so it won't work.

To be honest, I can't remove the letters without possibly damaging the vinyl stripes on the decklid, but the letters have to come off for the inevitable paint refresh. At that point, I'll re-evaluate putting them back on the car. I probably won't make that decision until I'm sitting there with the letters in my hand wondering if I should put them back on again.
BADASS

MOVEOVER (backwards)

SNAKEBIT

HISSSS
Old 4/11/15, 03:26 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 1,155 Likes on 843 Posts
I drove my '13 on a 800+ mile round trip to Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS. Tested some new software on the Hurricane Hunters for the coming hurricane season. Car got 24 mpg at 80-90 MPH on I-85 / I-65. People fly on that stretch - of course I loved having an excuse to drive faster.
Attached Thumbnails What did you do to your '10-'14 today?-img_6332.jpg  
Old 4/11/15, 04:45 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by lakeguy77
Finally got a shot. Car's kinda dusty but it was too nice to spend all day washing, needed to get behind the wheel.

You need the rear splitters to complete the look. They're only like $96!
Old 4/11/15, 05:08 PM
FR500 Member

There you go again Patrick...spending OP's money.
Old 4/11/15, 06:10 PM
FR500 Member

I spent the day caressing and fondling her sexy black curves, making her all wet and soapy. Then slowly and deliberately I blew her dry, while tiny droplets of water dripped slowly and sensually down her sides, finally evaporating in the cool Spring breeze. She asked me to drop her top...teasingly I said, "No...that'll have to wait", and she begged to turn her on. I thrust my hard shiny love-key into an awaiting slot like it was meant to fit. She immediately began to shake, and the more I pushed, the louder she got. She was roaring and growling like a wild coyote now, and she screamed "Drive me baby...drive me right now!!!" I grabbed my white **** and began moving it around. "Faster, she yelled, Go faster!" But one can only go so fast when people are watching, and we had to eventually slow down. However, our passions were still ablaze, so we had a cigarette and took some intimate photos of our special day.
Attached Thumbnails What did you do to your '10-'14 today?-014.jpg   What did you do to your '10-'14 today?-023.jpg   What did you do to your '10-'14 today?-016.jpg  
Old 4/11/15, 06:37 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,721 Likes on 1,224 Posts
Originally Posted by TripleBlack14
I spent the day caressing and fondling her sexy black curves, making her all wet and soapy. Then slowly and deliberately I blew her dry, while tiny droplets of water dripped slowly and sensually down her sides, finally evaporating in the cool Spring breeze. She asked me to drop her top...teasingly I said, "No...that'll have to wait", and she begged to turn her on. I thrust my hard shiny love-key into an awaiting slot like it was meant to fit. She immediately began to shake, and the more I pushed, the louder she got. She was roaring and growling like a wild coyote now, and she screamed "Drive me baby...drive me right now!!!" I grabbed my white **** and began moving it around. "Faster, she yelled, Go faster!" But one can only go so fast when people are watching, and we had to eventually slow down. However, our passions were still ablaze, so we had a cigarette and took some intimate photos of our special day.
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
That was awesome Tom. Car looks great. Nice stance. Glad you got to enjoy "her".
I finally took mine out today after 4 months of "winter prison". lol
Old 4/11/15, 06:46 PM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Hahaha 50 shades of stang!
Old 4/11/15, 07:23 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I'm personally not a fan of the rear splitters. I don't like how the lines don't match with the rear splash shields.

Originally Posted by Stage_3
About time!
Old 4/11/15, 07:58 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,232 Likes on 1,664 Posts
LOL Tom!!!
Old 4/11/15, 08:18 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
some pics after a buff and wax using my new porter cable DA polisher. Used chemical guys v38, poorboys black hole glaze, PB carnuba wax. Junk galaxy s3 camera.

Name:  20150405_151212_zpscph37tel.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  284.3 KB

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Way2QWK; 4/11/15 at 08:19 PM.
Old 4/11/15, 08:32 PM
FR500 Member

Originally Posted by Stage_3
That was awesome Tom. Car looks great. Nice stance.
Thanks...had a tough time wth streaking and water spotting. Got a bit of "after clean-up" tomorrow.

Glad yours got a parole. Time off for good behavior?
Old 4/11/15, 10:02 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 212 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by Way2QWK
some pics after a buff and wax using my new porter cable DA polisher. Used chemical guys v38, poorboys black hole glaze, PB carnuba wax. Junk galaxy s3 camera.
Looks good Way2qwk. The galaxy note has a MUCH better camera. Regardless, i know how good black looks after a polish

Thanks...had a tough time wth streaking and water spotting. Got a bit of "after clean-up" tomorrow.

Glad yours got a parole. Time off for good behavior?
Your lil car **** writeup got me laughing Tom
Old 4/11/15, 10:18 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Love the yellow fogs! I'm a sucker for yellow fogs
Old 4/12/15, 07:24 AM
Cobra Member

BADASS

MOVEOVER (backwards)

SNAKEBIT

HISSSS
I'm thinking if I don't put the SHELBY text back on, I'll consider just having some polished stainless letters made that spell out "FORD" for the hood and "MUSTANG" for the back...

On a semi-related note, a friend of mine suggested that I have the under-side of the hood air-brushed with an image of the grim reaper holding the earth in one hand looking down on it and smiling, and his scythe in the other, with the caption "Earth Killer"...
Old 4/12/15, 07:40 AM
FR500 Member

Originally Posted by jsimmons
I'm thinking if I don't put the SHELBY text back on, I'll consider just having some polished stainless letters made that spell out "FORD" for the hood and "MUSTANG" for the back...

Or....no additional badging at all. Those who are familiar with the beast already know the sordid details. And those that don't....keep 'em guessing. Besides, if they have to ask, then they wouldn't understand anyway.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your '10-'14 today?