2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 3/7/13, 03:54 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hang in there Joey!

Got my $750 coupon in the mail today - finally! Sure would be nice if the rebates would go up a little bit before the car gets here. It'd help pay for some more mods!
Old 3/7/13, 04:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PaxtonShelby
Call your dealer now and tell him you have the coupon. He should be able to apply it to your order so you don't lose the rebate.
I brought this up at the time I placed the order and was told there was nothing that could be done until the car was in transit to the dealership.
Old 3/7/13, 05:20 PM
Mach 1 Member

Check out post #8 in the thread below:

https://themustangsource.com/f726/75...coupon-518023/

You should be able to apply the coupon to your purchase. I sure as heck am going to try to do it!
Old 3/7/13, 07:40 PM

It has arrived!

First and far most, many thanks to Deysha for the WONDERFUL help you are with all the forum members! My salesman called me this morning to tell me the Shelby arrived and if I wanted to drop by to take a peek at it while they are prepping it. My answer was, "are you kidding? I'll be there before you even hang up the phone!!" Well here's an iPhone pic of THE SHELBY. Picking it up tomorrow at 9:30am...it's going to be a sleepless night.

Oh, don't let me forget a special thanks to our friend Snoopy49. A luggage of info when it comes time to Mustang tracking and so on. Thanks to you Snoopy!
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image.jpg  
Old 3/7/13, 07:57 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Crusty_2014_GT500_Conv.
First and far most, many thanks to Deysha for the WONDERFUL help you are with all the forum members! My salesman called me this morning to tell me the Shelby arrived and if I wanted to drop by to take a peek at it while they are prepping it. My answer was, "are you kidding? I'll be there before you even hang up the phone!!" Well here's an iPhone pic of THE SHELBY. Picking it up tomorrow at 9:30am...it's going to be a sleepless night.

Oh, don't let me forget a special thanks to our friend Snoopy49. A luggage of info when it comes time to Mustang tracking and so on. Thanks to you Snoopy!
That car is absolutely stunning. Get more pics up tomorrow!
Old 3/7/13, 08:22 PM

Crusty-Amazing Machine!Looks Awesome!
Old 3/7/13, 08:58 PM

Beautiful!
Old 3/7/13, 09:43 PM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
OOOHHHH. Are you going to have a blast, or what? Congrats!
Old 3/7/13, 10:54 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by ticketgtr
Hello everyone, just joined!

Deysha sent you a PM hopefully you can tell me something about my order.

Originally ordered a 2013 GT500 in April of 12. Order was messed up and reordered threw another dealer. That order was canceled by ford. Too late in the year. Reordered in November hoping for a 2014.
Welcome! WoW! I couldn't imagine that kind of a wait for your Shelby! My husband and I ordered our 14' Shelby on February 8th. It's only been about a month and we a daydreaming about our car constantly! I guess like they say "patience is a virtue" Your car will be here sooner than you think.
Old 3/7/13, 11:04 PM
Bullitt Member

OMG! That is the most beautiful thing I have seen! Now I've really got Shelby fever! I can't wait until my car is built!! I can't wait to see more pictures!
Old 3/8/13, 06:04 AM
Mach 1 Member

Mama - tell us about your Shelby. Maybe put the specs in your signature.
Old 3/8/13, 07:06 AM

I'm finding it very hard to wait until Deysha has time to email me some info on my order, even though its only been a week...

Last edited by ctmonline; 3/8/13 at 07:07 AM. Reason: none
Old 3/8/13, 07:43 AM
Mach 1 Member

Beautiful car
Old 3/8/13, 08:13 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

WOW!! Congrats, Crusty_2014_GT500_Conv.

Originally Posted by ctmonline
I'm finding it very hard to wait until Deysha has time to email me some info on my order, even though its only been a week...
I’ll think about sending you some info today…

Deysha

Last edited by FordService; 3/8/13 at 08:18 AM.
Old 3/8/13, 08:16 AM
Bullitt Member

Any news on my order Deysha. Original eta was 3/18, just checking to see if it made it on a railcar yet?
Old 3/8/13, 08:17 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by SPARKY5342
Just heard from Deysha with similiar upate - except for the date - in Pa, on truck for dealer delivery on 3/15 . Glad to know it's almost here
Excellent. The original estimates were fairly accurate.

Looks like our cars finally parted ways last week. Anyway, good luck with your new Mustang.

Last edited by RogueWing16; 3/8/13 at 08:21 AM.
Old 3/8/13, 08:32 AM
V6 Member

Just for the record, I learned last night (thanks to an oblivious "driver") that the ABS system on my new Mustang works perfectly!

At 45 mph (the speed limit) I slammed HARD on the brake pedal and the vehicle, without skidding, pulling to one side or the other, nor leaving a trail of rubber, came to a stop 10 feet short of T-boning a Camry. After stopping at a stop sign, this idiot decided to cross the road, saw me, and then stopped(!!!) in the middle of the intersection!

Deysha, please send a thank you note to Brake Engineering for me! Avatar photo still applies!
Old 3/8/13, 09:12 AM

Beautiful car Crusty! Now I am really anxious for ours to arrive. Blend date was 2/26. Hoping for some news from Deysha soon!
Old 3/8/13, 09:48 AM

Quote:

Deysha

....thanks.
Old 3/8/13, 10:44 AM
V6 Member

Quote:

Deysha

....thanks.
Deysha is awesome! Be patient with her. You seemed disrespectful towards her and perhaps she did not appreciate it. She is very backed up I am sure. We all wait a week to hear back. She also gave you the razz face . Just chill out she is awesome and will get you info.

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread