Search this Thread

Old 2/20/13, 12:23 PM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Kairho
It was!

Got to the dealer this morning and I pick it up at 5 PM. To quote Dear Deysha:

WOO! HOO!

That's terrific news, Kairho!!! Now if I could just get shipping info on mine, built the same day as yours. Hopefully Deysha will have good news for me tomorrow.
Old 2/20/13, 02:33 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Weather cooperated today. Here she is. Thanks again Deysha!
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-image-1096361.jpg  
Old 2/20/13, 07:33 PM

Samiwanka1

So here it is guy's. Thank you Deysha, and all of you guy for the help you post it. it became very important but most of all very useful to carry the length of the process to this happy ending. Snoopy 49 you help to all of us was also very important.
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-img_2066.jpg   2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-img_2084.jpg   2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread-img_2093.jpg  
Old 2/20/13, 07:37 PM

Ah before I forgot to mention the newest Mustang Fan 2029 Leonardo....he is seating with his mom...thank again guys specially Deysha our best friend at Ford
Old 2/20/13, 08:21 PM
V6 Member

I have not taken delivery yet, but here it was shortly before close of the dealer. I might have to wait until Saturday to take delivery due to my work schedule

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8629811...7632819723298/

Last edited by Sieran; 2/20/13 at 08:41 PM. Reason: **edit** Stupid flickr... trying to fix the direct links.
Old 2/20/13, 09:16 PM

great pictures. Love the one with the American flag.
Old 2/20/13, 09:26 PM
GT Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hopefully this links alright. Just got my window sticker today. Don't know what that means exactly other than it's supposedly about a week out from being built. And the date/blend is up top which I don't know how to read haha.
Old 2/20/13, 09:36 PM
GT Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Ian_289

Hopefully this links alright. Just got my window sticker today. Don't know what that means exactly other than it's supposedly about a week out from being built. And the date/blend is up top which I don't know how to read haha.
Well nevermind haha. I suck with this posting pictures thing. Figured it would let me but I guess since it's PDF. Anyways this is basically what I ordered :

Black 2014 GT/CS.
Electronics Package.
Comfort Package.
3.73 Limited slip.
Glass Roof.

Old 2/20/13, 09:58 PM
V6 Member

They should name a limited edition mustang "Deysha"!
Old 2/20/13, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Sieran
I have not taken delivery yet, but here it was shortly before close of the dealer. I might have to wait until Saturday to take delivery due to my work schedule
Very nice Pics. Yours is the darker Sterling Grey? My Ingot Silver C.S. should be here in 7-10 days. Makes me wonder if I picked the right color.
Old 2/21/13, 01:26 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Newchamp
Very nice Pics. Yours is the darker Sterling Grey? My Ingot Silver C.S. should be here in 7-10 days. Makes me wonder if I picked the right color.
Normally, I'd say your worries were justified, but I saw some high res photos of an Ingot silver gt/cs a few days ago and I'd say ingot silver is probably the BEST color for the gt/cs -it looks freaking awesome. You will not be disappointed.
Old 2/21/13, 07:45 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by SterlingGreyArcher
Hi Deysha,
I sent you a PM Thursday. Just looking for an update!
Thanks
Thank you for your patience, SterlingGreyArcher. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by samiwanka1
Hi Deysha! thanks, i probably drop by my dealer this afternoon to see if they already pick the car, as soon as I get any news I ail PM it and perhaps some pics will see Thank you My Friend...
It got there yesterday, samiwanka1!!

Originally Posted by PA-Fatboy
WAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOO!!!! I PM'd Deysha this week as well looking for an update. Sitting here biting my nails waiting for a response. I did get a call that my 2014 had a VIN (lost it.... darn it!), and was going to be scheduled to be built week of 2/18/13. Mr. 05fordgt (Jeff) himself is MY Mustang Sales guy, so I am a freakin' lucky dude. I'm just waiting to hear an update and to then begin thinking about this beautiful new car in my garage.

I am heading into the hospital next week to have a bone marrow transplant take place.
Well, I know you have a great sales guy! I’ll get back to you soon with that update as well, PA-Fatboy. Good luck with the transplant and I wish you have a speedy recovery.

Originally Posted by Crusty_2014_GT500_Conv.
Thanks Deysha!
You’re very welcome!

Originally Posted by Mustang_67
To FordCustomerService (Deysha), I sent you a PM with my order & dealer number hoping for a delivery update and/or rail car number. Original dealer delivery ETA was 02/15 then 02/17. Thank you very much for the updates – it helps & feeds our anxiety and anticipation for our new Mustangs.
Thanks for the PM. I’ll get back to you soon.

Originally Posted by tukatz
I just saw that Deysha will be out of the office tomorrow, so we'll have to wait until Thursday to hear from her.
Thanks, tukatz!

Originally Posted by Klink500
Dealer just emailed me that my gt500 will be delivered the last week of March and gave me my vin#! Super excited!!
Sweet! I’ll give you more info when I get to your PMs, Klink500.

I'm back in the country and waiting to hear from Deysha ... but I'll bet my car is on that same train!
(can you PM me how to check on train locations like you mentioned a few days back? I live on the JAX-TPA main line and this would be fun to know how to do)
It was!
Got to the dealer this morning and I pick it up at 5 PM. To quote Dear Deysha:
WOO! HOO!
Congrats, Kairho!

Originally Posted by SPARKY5342
Hi Deysha - Just a quik thanx for the PM - Sticker was up this morning , a day earlier than thought! All looks as ordered - Build still on for 2/25 as well!! Gettin' closer!
You’re welcome!

Originally Posted by stl nate
Deysha, sent you a pm.
Thanks! I’ll get back to you soon.

Originally Posted by tukatz
That's terrific news, Kairho!!! Now if I could just get shipping info on mine, built the same day as yours. Hopefully Deysha will have good news for me tomorrow.
Getting close, tukatz. I’ll get you more info soon.

Originally Posted by cmplxlgc
Weather cooperated today. Here she is. Thanks again Deysha!
Beatiful, cmplxlgc! Congrats again!

So here it is guy's. Thank you Deysha, and all of you guy for the help you post it. it became very important but most of all very useful to carry the length of the process to this happy ending. Snoopy 49 you help to all of us was also very important.
Ah before I forgot to mention the newest Mustang Fan 2029 Leonardo....he is seating with his mom...thank again guys specially Deysha our best friend at Ford
He’s a cutie pie, samiwanka1! Congrats on the new ride and you’re super welcome!

Originally Posted by Sieran
Oh man! Don’t worry, Sieran. Time will fly for you.

Getting close, Ian_289!

Originally Posted by Klink500
They should name a limited edition mustang "Deysha"!
I soooo agree! As long as I get the first one!

Deysha
Old 2/21/13, 08:39 AM
Cobra Member

Thanks, Deysha. I heard from my dealership yesterday that my car was in Dilworth, MN. I found some BNSF info that their goal hours from Minneapolis St. Paul to Seattle were 100. If I'm reading that right, that should mean that the train will arrive about the 24th. If I'm lucky, I might take delivery on my wife's birthday (the 26th). When I mentioned that to her she said, "Wait a minute. It's my birthday and you get a present?"
Old 2/21/13, 08:59 AM

Hi Deysha, I just sent you a PM. Any updates would be great!

Thank you.
Old 2/21/13, 10:29 AM
Bullitt Member

Talking

Hey deysha,
Sent you a pm on Tuesday. Hopefully you have some good news for me!
Old 2/21/13, 11:25 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well nevermind haha. I suck with this posting pictures thing. Figured it would let me but I guess since it's PDF. Anyways this is basically what I ordered :

Black 2014 GT/CS.
Electronics Package.
Comfort Package.
3.73 Limited slip.
Glass Roof.
Scheduled Production Date (Blend) Feb 25, 2013

Window Sticker

Last edited by Snoopy49; 2/21/13 at 11:31 AM.
Old 2/21/13, 11:31 AM

Hi Deysha, I sent you a PM for a quick delivery update. Thank you!
Old 2/21/13, 11:52 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by SPARKY5342
Hi Deysha - Just a quik thanx for the PM - Sticker was up this morning , a day earlier than thought! All looks as ordered - Build still on for 2/25 as well!! Gettin' closer!
Interesting. Our cars should be rolling down the assembly line together. My car is fairly similar to yours.
Old 2/21/13, 12:13 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Newchamp
Yep, mine is Sterling Grey. I like both grey colors, so i wouldn't worry too much. I would think either/or would look awesome, specially with the CS package.
Old 2/21/13, 01:30 PM
Cobra Member

I just heard from my dealership and was given the car number. More important was the fact that it is now in Essex, MT. It moved from Dilworth, MN across North Dakota and most of Montana in one day. It's only 575 road miles from Essex, MT to Kent, WA, so it may get to Kent TOMORROW.

WOO HOO!!!!

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread