2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 2/27/13, 10:06 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my ETA is march 12 as well. When was yours built? Deysha said my car is produced so hopefully it will speed things up a bit!
Old 2/27/13, 11:18 PM

Good luck PA-Fatboy with the proedure and hospital stay. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Old 2/28/13, 07:17 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by PaxtonShelby
Hi Deysha - did you forget about my PM? All the other kids got some news except me...
I’ll get to you, PaxtonShelby.

Originally Posted by Crusty_2014_GT500_Conv.
Deysha, thank you for the PM, I'll check back with you Thursday or Friday. In the meanwhile...
Originally Posted by Newchamp
Deysha PM'd me. Mine is about 100 miles away, waiting to be trucked to the dealership. Thank you Deysha.
I wonder if the dealership will want it to count for this month?
You’re welcome, guys!

Originally Posted by WhiteWinged
Hey Deysha just letting you know its been awhile since I sent my pm. Im kinda going crazy making sure ford accepted the order

Thanks
I totally relate to the going kind of crazy, WhiteWinged. LOL! I’ll get back to you soon.

Originally Posted by Ian_289
I got my window sticker last week. The ETA is "supposed" to be March 12th but who knows? I seriously don't know how you guys do it. Anyways I'll take some pictures when I got to pick it up whenever it does come in. I'll keep you guys posted.
It was just put out to await shipment on Tuesday, Ian_289. It’ll ship out soon.

Originally Posted by montreal ponies
Hey Deysha, no rush about Joe's car status.....it's still snowing here.
LOL! Thanks for the weather update, montreal ponies.

Originally Posted by PA-Fatboy
My 2014 arrived at the dealer today! Unfortunately, today is the first day of my hospital stay for a bone marrow transplant. I'll be in until mid-march! Good thing is, my sales guy (Mr. 05fordgt himself) is taking care of my car until I'm able to take delivery in 2-3 weeks. I am very happy to have something like this to look forward to. Man, I can't wait to see it in person!
Gorgeous!! Hoping for a speedy recovery, PA_Fatboy.

Originally Posted by tukatz
The good news is my car arrived at the dealership. The bad news is we were expecting the truck between 3 and 5, but by the time I got there at 2:45 it has already been and gone, so I did not get video of it coming off the truck.
Awesome!! Congrats, tukatz!

Deysha, don't listen to Montreal ponies. The waiting is killing me...feels worst than when I quit smoking...if the wait keeps up I might actually break the 7 year battle and start again...lol...I seriously thought the styling bar I ordered from CDC was going to arrive after the Shelby..the bar arrived today.

So Deysha, show Montreal ponies your influence and try to get my Shelby on the next train home.
How about I personally deliver it? Wait…. too cold for me. LOL!

Originally Posted by tukatz
Thanks, Birdman. I'm sorry that you are still getting pasted. We are fortunate that while the winters can be depressing, we get very little snow and ice and it doesn't stick around long. Better yet, they don't salt the roads here.

Talk to your salesman about getting a printout of the full tracking history. It makes interesting reading. I've NEVER ordered a new car before (although I've bought new cars from inventory) and have really immersed myself in the process. I'm sure I've driven people crazy at times (right, Deysha?), but I wanted this to be a memorable process and it has been.
Ummm, no, not really …. LOL!

Deysha
Old 2/28/13, 07:20 AM
V6 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool Royer, I will look for you. If you are anywhere near Berks County, look up the Berks County Mustang Club. I am a member and if you go to an event, it's likely I will be there. Nice group of people, very friendly and active club.
Old 2/28/13, 07:37 AM

Deysha, here's the deal...you deliver the Shelby personally and I hook you up with an NHL game night in Hockey city Montreal...chased with out legendary Poutine meal...and you'll even return with a basket of local Maple Syrup products. Hard deal to pass huh?...lol...Oh you know what...I'll even give you the honors to help me install the styling bar on the Shelby....lolololol!
Old 2/28/13, 07:52 AM

Cool Royer, I will look for you. If you are anywhere near Berks County, look up the Berks County Mustang Club. I am a member and if you go to an event, it's likely I will be there. Nice group of people, very friendly and active club.
Very neat. I'll look you guys up. I'll probably take delivery of my mustang around April. I'll try to come to one of your meets if I can work it out around my odd work schedule.
Old 2/28/13, 08:50 AM
Cobra Member

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts
Thanks, Deysha, you've been great.
Old 2/28/13, 09:34 AM

Hi TuKats, congrat's, hope to see your pic's soon. samiwanka!
Old 2/28/13, 10:24 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by samiwanka1
Hi TuKats, congrat's, hope to see your pic's soon. samiwanka!
Coming soon, samiwanka1, but wouldn't you know that it is raining pigs and chickens today with a forecast of 90% probability of precipitation and 1/2 inch of rain.
Old 2/28/13, 10:40 AM

Hi Deysha, I sent you a PM on Tues. Just looking for an update...getting jealous over here that my build date 02/11 isn't here and everyone else seems to have gotten theirs!
Old 2/28/13, 12:05 PM

The long wait is almost over! ETA is 3/24. Thanks for all your help Deysha!!
Old 2/28/13, 12:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

Big Thanks to Deysha!!! She just gave me a VIN, the window sticker, and the ETA of 3/27 at the dealer! On the blend date...would 120130304 mean that the car should be completely built by 03/04/2013 ?

3/27 is a long way off...but it is great to know that the order is in, the options are correct, and the build is actually happening. Things just got REAL!!!
Old 2/28/13, 12:22 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My 2014 arrived at the dealer today! Unfortunately, today is the first day of my hospital stay for a bone marrow transplant. I'll be in until mid-march! Good thing is, my sales guy (Mr. 05fordgt himself) is taking care of my car until I'm able to take delivery in 2-3 weeks. I am very happy to have something like this to look forward to. Man, I can't wait to see it in person!
Hey Rich, the car is being well taken care of until your home!! I'll be bringing the car to Rich since he will be recovering at home and can't drive for 6-8 weeks. I'll do whatever I can for my Mustang customers!!
Old 2/28/13, 12:28 PM
Mach 1 Member

Nice work Jeff! Must be great having a job where you make people happy all the time!
Old 2/28/13, 12:30 PM

Deysha is the best, just got my VIN and link to my window sticker that will be ready about 3/6 and an estimated delivery to my Dealer around 3/22. Only ordered on 2/08 and dealer anticipated end of April. Now I have less time to sell my current stang so I won't have to roll over on a trade to the dealer, panic mode starts now!!!
Old 2/28/13, 01:10 PM
Cobra Member

Big Thanks to Deysha!!! She just gave me a VIN, the window sticker, and the ETA of 3/27 at the dealer! On the blend date...would 120130304 mean that the car should be completely built by 03/04/2013 ?

3/27 is a long way off...but it is great to know that the order is in, the options are correct, and the build is actually happening. Things just got REAL!!!
Take a look at my signature, Paxton. My build date was 2/11. My car was in the body shop the prior Wednesday and completed the Wednesday after 2/11. I've tried to show all the milestones for mine. Shipping was longer for mine than it will be for yours. The time passes surprisingly quickly. We all look forward to your pictures.
Old 2/28/13, 02:54 PM
V6 Member

Got an update from the amazing Deysha! My car is in production!!!! New ETA is March 27th.
Old 2/28/13, 03:09 PM

Deysha, I got your PM, thank you for the update.
Old 2/28/13, 03:36 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nice work Jeff! Must be great having a job where you make people happy all the time!
It is buddy. I would be even happier if I could just sell Mustangs everyday!! That would be awesome!!

Its so much fun to meet forum members 1st over the phone and then in person when they come and pick up their Mustang. My office really shocks them in regards to all the car memoribilia in it and it shows my passion for this car!!
Old 2/28/13, 03:38 PM
Team Mustang Source

Deysha, here's the deal...you deliver the Shelby personally and I hook you up with an NHL game night in Hockey city Montreal...chased with out legendary Poutine meal...and you'll even return with a basket of local Maple Syrup products. Hard deal to pass huh?...lol...Oh you know what...I'll even give you the honors to help me install the styling bar on the Shelby....lolololol!

I just talked with Deysha and she won't be able to assist you with the delivery, so i'm offering myself for those NHL tickets.

I can also assist witht the roll bar installation....

Quick Reply: 2014 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread